PDA

View Full Version : Hilary's Preacher Problem (The Fellowship, The Family)

holocene
03-27-2008, 06:11 PM
This story just starting to creep me out...I suspect as she finally engaged in criticizing Obama over Jeremiah Wright (an eye for an eye seems to be the media's gauge of fariness).

Scary if true, and it appears to be so...imagine it'll leak into the mainstream media soon enough if the primary race remains this vitriolic. A book from someone who went undercover into this group will appear in May 08.

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2007/09/hillarys-prayer.html

Through all of her years in Washington, Clinton has been an active participant in conservative Bible study and prayer circles that are part of a secretive Capitol Hill group known as the Fellowship. Her collaborations with right-wingers such as Senator Sam Brownback (R-Kan.) and former Senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) grow in part from that connection.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080331/ehrenreich
The Family's most visible activity is its blandly innocuous National Prayer Breakfast, held every February in Washington. But almost all its real work goes on behind the scenes--knitting together international networks of right-wing leaders, most of them ostensibly Christian. In the 1940s, The Family reached out to former and not-so-former Nazis, and its fascination with that exemplary leader, Adolf Hitler, has continued, along with ties to a whole bestiary of murderous thugs...

Parkbandit
03-27-2008, 07:11 PM
:rofl: @ the lib rags start turning on their own. This is by far the most entertaining and pleasing primary in my lifetime.

Let the bloodletting continue...

Back
03-27-2008, 10:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkcP0olmQY

Ilvane
03-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Are you even kidding me? LOL.

Oooookay.

Gan
03-27-2008, 11:03 PM
:rofl: @ the lib rags start turning on their own. This is by far the most entertaining and pleasing primary in my lifetime.

Let the bloodletting continue...

x10

:popcorn:

Parkbandit
03-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Are you even kidding me? LOL.

Oooookay.

Psst.. Ilvane.. you should respond by dropping the name of William C. Ayers.. or talk about how Obama served on the board of the Woods fund that gave something like $75,000 to an Arab group that rejects Israel's existance. Start there.. and you are welcome :)

Clove
03-28-2008, 08:39 AM
Holy crap. Godwin'd on the first post. Does anyone know if Hillary is a member of the Masons or the Illuminati?

:popcorn:

Gan
03-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Psst.. Ilvane.. you should respond by dropping the name of William C. Ayers.. or talk about how Obama served on the board of the Woods fund that gave something like $75,000 to an Arab group that rejects Israel's existance. Start there.. and you are welcome :)

This made me laugh out loud.

:lolwave:

TheEschaton
03-28-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, a thread being Godwin'd on the first post is a new one for me too.

Keller
03-28-2008, 12:27 PM
This is by far the most entertaining and pleasing primary in my lifetime.

I don't have a motive for posting what I post.

:club: :club: :club:

Ilvane
03-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Heh, Mother Jones..I mean, can you yank out any more left winged bullshit?

Angela

BigWorm
03-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Heh, Mother Jones..I mean, can you yank out any more left winged bullshit?

Angela

wtf?

Gan
03-28-2008, 02:07 PM
conspiracy alert