PDA

View Full Version : Teeoncy & "Family"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Caramia
11-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Recent Teeoncyisms have inspired me to start this poll, to see if a good number of people have discovered the same thing about this girl and her "family".

DaMaGe
11-05-2003, 08:13 PM
So...

Who is she?

-Adam

GSLeloo
11-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Most I've seen of her was her in EN asking people to take her hunting so she could train... which irked me a bit. Don't make people take you hunting, do it yourself.

Edaarin
11-05-2003, 08:58 PM
She's annoying because she tackles you randomly. And then bitched when I legged her for it.

Snapp
11-05-2003, 09:40 PM
I had a few interactions with her from Cleodelia's site.. she's INSANE. One minute she's nice as can be, the next she is PSYCHO crazy bitch from hell. I mean, really crazy.. (Almost Amberain level-crazy)

As far as actual interactions in the game, I have had none, except exchanging items.. so don't know about her "family" or any MAing.

Chadj
11-05-2003, 10:18 PM
I voted: She needs serious medical help or drugs

I had one, single encounter with her. I was at a table with Emislity and one of Twisti's forms, whom was Icedraggon(The current icedraggon is not the same owner). Anyways, Teeoncy came in, and saw Emis smooch me (we are just friends). Emis is Teeoncy's IG mom... Holy SHIT! Huge lecture from Psycho Bitch, and in it, she called Emis a slut bitch who sleeps around too much. Eventually it got to be too much, so i stood up for myself, and she pissed me off... by not only insulting Chadj, but ME (the player) as well.. wtf. I got really pissed, and made her run to Teras.. on her way, sending me thoughts and hurrassing me... If I EVER were to use Warn, that would have been the single time... but it wasnt around back then lol. I've simply made a mental note, and i believe i told her, if i see her around the landing, i will just have her killed and dragged as far away as possible. :)

To sum it all up: She is a two-faced psycho bitch who shouldn't even be in the lands. From what i saw, she has no sense of RP whatsoever, and really needs a life. :)

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Chadj]

Betheny
11-05-2003, 10:30 PM
I might need to change my vote. Emislity IS a slut/bitch. Teeoncy was right.

Chadj
11-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Emis has always been nice to me.. And Teeoncy still went psycho on me, and had never met me before.
I believe i was called a dumbass, a newb, a liar, a shitfuck, and a prick.. maybe a bit more, but definately no less.

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 06:53 AM
I saw her up in EN a few times. She seemed alright up until a cleric dumped her....then she went psycho on his cousin over a phone call. She then took it out on him in game by legging him and stalking him around. After that she warned him with two bodies.

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 07:02 AM
Po Po Stahksky(Stahks to people who don't know him),

He was all like..."wtf?"

And that was after she offered to 5-way him, Jabee and a few other cats in EN and wihspered her phone number to him.......

My vote goes for PSYCHO.

I ask of you though: could this possibly our little hobbit friend who warned everyone that walked into the room? her initials were something like..um..Peachee?

11-06-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

emis.... god there is so much i can say on this its not even funny... If it makes you feel good maimara I stole 750k from her

JustMe
11-06-2003, 09:15 AM
I met her in EN when she was cussing everyone out, calling everyone zombies/slaves and being pissed off because no one helped her rescue some guy she was hunting with and she didn't carry any life keep on her. I don't think anyone even knew they were there (I sure as hell didn't) and she spent the next two hours sitting on the Dais making an ass of herself. I always wanted to kill her (repeatedly) since that.

AnticorRifling
11-06-2003, 09:19 AM
I've never had problems with any of the characters listed thus far, then again I generally don't have problems with anyone though. Minor tiffs, squabbles, and killing sprees but rarely long term problems.

Peachee has helped me before and was nice enough. Teeoncy I've never dealt with other than to give strength or blurs to once or twice.

And FYI the dais isn't the happening place to be, you gotta hang out with me infront of the alchemist's. Nice cool stone walls, the smell of potential destruction via chemicals, and most importantly I'm there.

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 09:59 AM
There's a PeachIE and a PeachEE, not sure if they're the same, but I can say for the latter, she needs Lithium or some barbituates or SOMETHING.

AnticorRifling
11-06-2003, 11:35 AM
I think I dealt with Peachie. Never ran into Peachee.

Adhara
11-06-2003, 11:56 AM
I've delt with the empath. Teeoncy was in the room naturally since her and the empath are virtually inseparable (at least when I hung out in Illistim). I've had a very bad encounter with the empath where she turned... yeah psycho is the word, on me (She was vulturing and I called her on it). I've seen Teeoncy beg for someone (anyone) to take her hunting so she could train. That's only mildy annoying but the empath thing was really crazy and I spotted right away that this is someone I should stay far away from in the future.

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Oh PeachEE's a peach...you really really must meet her.

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 12:26 PM
hahahaha Peachee the other warn whore

The Cat In The Hat
11-06-2003, 01:23 PM
She got Castlana's password and ripped him off for about 100m in items and silvers (give or take, cant recall the exact amount) She used another character to do it and even goes around bragging about it but the gods did nothing to her. They confiscated wverything but never gave it back to Castlana. Shes a piece of shit.

And she's a warn whore.

Cat

SpunGirl
11-06-2003, 03:09 PM
They won't do anything when it seems a password is "given" out, unfortunately. Plenty of people let others use their accounts when they're not playing to heal, raise, pick, whatever. It's hard for them to discriminate, but I do know of a few times when accounts were hacked and there were huge investigations into it, and people were banned.

-K

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 04:31 PM
The way I'm figuring it is her being a warn whore is like saying "I'm a whiney bitch and you're not giving/doing for me what it is I want. Now I have to warn you because I know you're going to kick my ass in 30 seconds." If she wasn't such a 'tard she'd leave after she warned you. Warn...yet another tool thats backfired on the gods!

Obviously she's been crowned the almighty queen of Elanthia and the rest of us have missed the memo.

Chadj
11-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Obviously.

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 04:41 PM
Look under short jokes, Tayre's standing there with his pants down.

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by GuildRat]

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Come to think of it....she went psycho on me one day in EN. Told me she knew I was talking behind her back, this after I had helped her with a rotting body. Yeah, was doing so much talking that I helped her. I told her I'd tell her to her face and called her Teepot. She needs to get one of those "I love me" coats put on her.

GS4Gurl
11-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by The Edine

Originally posted by Maimara

emis.... god there is so much i can say on this its not even funny... If it makes you feel good maimara I stole 750k from her

Oh my god don't get me started on Emislity either. The crazy slut has a problem a BIG problem with bringing her fucked up real life issues into the game and pushing it onto other people. So much to say, so much I wont. The girl needs serious help.

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Hi, This is the Person you have all been bashing as much as you can... I have a few comments... First of all, I would like to say sorry to any who i have offended or made angry. If you would like to yell at me more or would like just to talk, my Screen name for AOL is ladyteeoncy and my email is ladyteeoncy2212@yahoo.com.

As for some of the issues that came up... The first being about Emisility. She was teeoncy's mother at one time... She was hit on by Her mothers boyfriend so she skipped out. Since then Teeoncy and Emis do talk and do help each other out. There are no hard feelings there.

As for Castlana... Teeoncy never messed with his account. But the person Teeoncy was with at the time (engaged to actually) was the person that did it. That is why he got banned and not her. Castlana knows this for a fact and that is also taken care of. Teeoncy did dump the guy after that happened. Since teeoncy was so close to the person who did it she was missunderstood to be the one who had actually did it. The guy she was with has confessed to it and now is back in the game after his long forced trip away from the lands.

As for Kataleena the healer, Yes she is my other character. I play her mainly to sit back heal teeoncy and chill out. She rarely heals if there is another healer in the room because i do not play her for experience. Mostly she feeds mana to other healers and helps heal other healers.

I will admitt that I tackle a few people. But mostly it is to greet people. My friends all know this... If i tackle someone and they tell me to stop i do.

As for the whole Eldrec thing... I dont know what you guys are saying about me calling 5 people... Ive noticed alot of things being said arnt true... Eldrec i did give my phone number and he gave it out to a LOT of peopel causing me to having to change my number... Yes i was ticked yes i killed him a few times for it. Would you all just say thats ok give my number to potential stalkers! I think not :::chuckle:::

As for "begging" people to hunt with me... I do that not so i can train But because i like hunting with people because i get lonley. I can perfectly well hunt by myself. I am an 80 train warrior... how could i not hunt by myself! but i do like to ask for someone to hunt with me... i get company that way and make a new friend.

I will tell you that teeoncy plays with a lot of confidence. She can be percieved as stuck up or like she is wearing a "i love myself jacket?" as someone put... But she will help anyone who needs it and always stays close by her friends sides.

as for warning people... I dont know where that came from...

as for a whore... Teeoncy flirts but that doesnt mean she goes to private rooms because she does not. It seems a lot who flirt are stereotyped as a whore...

On that note i will say one more thing... I challenge you guys to actually leave your ingame name. ::wink::

Feel free to contact me or continue your beatings on me... again i apoligize for offending anyone.

Teeoncy

Artha
11-06-2003, 06:49 PM
On that note i will say one more thing... I challenge you guys to actually leave your ingame name. ::wink::

Why? So you can come kill them for badmouthing you on the boards?

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Um, no pity, I was in the room when you warned Stahks.

GSLeloo
11-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Most of us do have our IG names on here and if you were to approach any of us IG for what happens on this board, you'd be in trouble because that would be taking out of land issues into game.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Well, you started off good by posting in a rational manner. Hope you can keep your cool, people here can really dig their claws in deep.

GuildRat
11-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Kyal....and if I hear a peep out of you in game about the the boards...seeing as I was a witness not a participant, I can take up for myself. :)

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 06:55 PM
haha hell I was in the room when Kataleena came in and warned Stahks....because he said he wouldn't call you because you just got off the phone with Jabee....

Oh yeah this is Alisin. You wanna bring it in game name the time and place, but when I own you. You gotta retire.

GSLeloo
11-06-2003, 06:56 PM
She can't bring it in game, that's the point. She'd be bringing out of game problems into game, isn't that against policy? And if she does it to anyone, they better log it and post it here.

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Your guys comments dont bother me much... It is just a game... as for killing people in the game... I wouldnt. Teeoncy hasnt killed anyone for a long long time...well not on perpose. Relax guys. I am not looking for you to feel sorry for me... I am perfectly happy! me and stahks had Troubles out of the game... I warned him yes... i do not think i am warn crazy though.

GS4Gurl
11-06-2003, 06:57 PM

Actually, we regular posters here know what each others main characters are. We talk about them from time to time and mention the name. As I have mentioned before. I play Ivyleigh and used to play Celestynne and Tiffilynn.

So just because we use our characters name when we post doesn't mean we are scared someone will find out. It's just that we are in the um real world now and dont have to use our characters name. lol.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 07:00 PM
As for the whole phone thing... I really wish that you guys knew the truth... But wait a minute... it is the real world... i really dont care... I am nice to those who are nice to me... not all but a lot of you need to calm down and realize a lot dont like you either.

GS4Gurl
11-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Ladyteeoncy
As for the whole phone thing... I really wish that you guys knew the truth... But wait a minute... it is the real world... i really dont care... I am nice to those who are nice to me... not all but a lot of you need to calm down and realize a lot dont like you either.

Uhmm calm down? Wow I didn't notice anyone going nutso. It's just a discussion about the behavior of characters in a game. And yeah most of us are aware we aren't liked. Thing is some of us know how not to take it personally or just plain don't give a damn.

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 07:08 PM
If it was a lot of people posting about me id try and change but its the same people. you cant please everyone. If i wanted to please everyone i would be very boring indeed. See i have use! you have nothing better to do then whine about me so im entertainment! i actually am very entertained about this... this is interesting and fun.

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 07:11 PM
If you didn't care....you wouldn't be posting. Hell you wouldn't even be reading the posts.

And on a side note, at least she didn't vote for herself.

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 07:14 PM
Like i said this is interesting to me... am i gonna cry about it or change teeoncy? Hell no! i would not post on anyone elses anything negative though. I'd say it to their face in the game!

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 07:17 PM
on a quick note... I just found out what MAer was... and if there wasnt people who had multiple accounts (playing them at the same time or not) Simu wouldnt be able to afford to put GS on! limit everyone to one account i dare you! It will cut the number of players to ATLEAST half.

Adhara
11-06-2003, 07:39 PM
Your posting style is fairly unemotional which is a point in your favor. For that I'd give interacting with one of your characters another chance.

Ladyteeoncy
11-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Well thank you. Teeoncy always loves new friends... and kataleena...is a hippie... so the name speaks for herself. But i must be off... so i look forward to seeing all of you comments about me after i get off work! Stay safe and have a good day!

Teeoncy

GS4Gurl
11-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
Your posting style is fairly unemotional which is a point in your favor. For that I'd give interacting with one of your characters another chance.

I second that. It's refreshing when someone doesn't spaz out cus someone is talking unfavorably about their character.

Wezas
11-06-2003, 08:53 PM
I'll never tell my in game name! Muhahahaha

Kurili
11-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Can we take guesses Wezas?

Acolyte Kurili

Dighn Darkbeam
11-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Hmm, I think he is Bobmuthol posting under a different name.

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Wrong...he's Klaive using a different name.

JustMe
11-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Wezas = Wezas in GS.

Edited to add: PS I don't like this game. :P

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by JustMe]

11-06-2003, 09:37 PM
I am The Edine in game so you know.

Jolena
11-06-2003, 09:46 PM
Hmm..maybe it's just..me.. *scratches her head* but.. um.. isn't killing someone in game twice for giving out your phone # to others taking things in game that don't belong there? I mean honestly..did your CHARACTER Teeoncy..really have a in game reason to kill Eldrec? Or was it simply the player of Teeoncy that had a reason to want to harm him?

LordEldrec
11-06-2003, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone it's Eldrec.. first time sending anything this way, but i thought i'ld speak up a bit about Teeoncy since she brought up my name so lets talk about the lovely girl!

First she's saying i gave her number out to many people got it.. well thats lie number 1! cuz i admit, her number did get to ONE single person because of me, it was on my cell phone labeled as TEEONCY due to knowing about 30 billion sara's.. and that ONE person did call ONE time, which i apologized many many many times for, so i hope nobody on here thinks i'm this "stalker" she wants to make me out to be

Second, Teeoncy is a psycho, she will say one thing, then two seconds later completly turn it around and attempt to make you look stupid. One day she goes on and on about how much she is "in love" with Eldrec, yet tells me to go away like 5 hours later.. Hmm, fine.. but then goes on about how i annoy her and follow her and use her for sex in the dais to attempt to make herself look good or something when the truth is.. the second or third time we talked she was the one who was asking for sex, and yes people who flirt sometimes are labeled as "whores" but you can't say your not cuz i know plenty of people who claim that you get mad cause they won't sleep with you. And well lemme clarify on the "wanting sex" thing, it wasn't Teeoncy it was Sara asking for some kind of sexual activities, so i guess maybe that doesn't make Teeoncy a whore...

Third, you do not stop when asked to stop tackling because i asked you many times, and you continued..

Fourth begging for someone to hunt with you, you do beg for attention, then spaz out on people when you get it then when you don't get it you come up with lies.. I heard something about you having a liver or kidney disease? How did the transplant go by the way? and then you cry and complain that people use you and abuse you.. but maybe you should stop for a second and think about how fucked up your way of thinking is first instead of begging for people to have pity on you and coming up with lies.. such as that disease you told your last guy.

Now, i'm out.. have a nice day everyone :)

LordEldrec
11-06-2003, 10:18 PM
and i can't believe specified my name, but some people (like teeoncy) think we should post out names even though our login name IS our GS name

Jonty
11-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Wow, what the hell is this, s gossip forum?

- Jonty, new here...

The Cat In The Hat
11-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Most of us do have our IG names on here and if you were to approach any of us IG for what happens on this board, you'd be in trouble because that would be taking out of land issues into game.

She already does this. I have a friend thats had some serious run ins with her and Teeoncy always took it OOC and then warned when it wasnt going her way. Shes needs to be removed from the lands.

Cat

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 10:41 PM
It actually all started out as a poll....then we all started sharing Teepot stories.

LordEldrec
11-06-2003, 10:52 PM
I should get a second vote for my RL "girlfriend", hah.. who doesn't like her either, since she sat down on my computer one day and said Hi to Teeoncy since her IM was up, and Teeoncy told her, that i should dump her..

EmpressBtch
11-06-2003, 11:05 PM
What color is the sky in her world?

11-06-2003, 11:09 PM
pink.. i always thought the sky should be pink.

Kurili
11-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Sky-blue Pink with purple polka-dots

11-06-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
Sky-blue Pink with purple polka-dots

are you on crack PINK is fine just by itself!

Kurili
11-06-2003, 11:36 PM
No, my Grandma used to tell me the sky was that color when I asked too many questions. Which I did a lot, I guess.

Acolyte Kurili

11-06-2003, 11:49 PM
well i hate to break it to you but your grandmother was wrong.

Kurili
11-06-2003, 11:52 PM
Grandmas are never wrong. Eccentric perhaps, not wrong.

Acolyte Kurili

11-06-2003, 11:54 PM
so easy to fool...

Latrinsorm
11-07-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by EmpressBtch
What color is the sky in her world?

Side question: what is the color of the sky in Elanthia?

Follow-up: If you say blue, why? Why not purple?

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 02:05 AM
Well I am going to have to go with purple being the color of my (sarah's ) sky being my favorite color and all. As for teeoncy...looking at her you can clearly tell she favors the blood red look.

Hmm... Killing eldrec in the game... He said a lot of things out of character in the game that shouldnt of been said... I believe i did have a right to kill him. I may be wrong... But... I think i had a good cause. if i made him to look like a stalker... I apoligize. He was ver clingy at first, but he left me alone...unless he is watching my house right now (puts on the X-files music).

Again asking for people to hunt with me... naw... well...ok i want attention... all for myself? no. I want a friend oh yes i am so lonley ha ha ha. What it comes down to...is... I like to talk! and i will beat you all to it and say it myself...oh i must just like to hear my own voice! very clever i do say. But really... I have one favorite person to hunt with. One i would dump anyone else off at in ogres to hunt with! So no i dont need attention from a million guys or gals..from him... i love it! (and he knows who he is) I will refrain from having him being known to hang out with such a...well i could go on forever baby with all your lists of what i am..

But from now on I will leave eldrec out of it... he really cares what you guys think...he is a good guy! Just a little mixed up maybe... ::;ducks::: I will leave him out of it though from now on... if you all could respect his wishes and leave him out as well... I really do hate to make people that upset!

always

Teeo

As for Eldrec's comments... clearly i should not have brought his name up because he obviously feels very strongly about how you people think of him... Eldrec is a pretty good guy if you dont make him mad... Hopefully i havnt given him a bad name... he can be clingy at times... I will admitt he was a good guy to me...so i thought well Teeoncy never really found a "good" guy so I should be with him... I tried it for like 5 hours... yeah... it just did not work. I didnt really care for him other then in a brotherly way. I have no clue what he is talking about the sex thing though. He lives a million miles away i believe. But i am sure many of you would believe me if i said next month theres going to be an orgy at my house all gemstone people fly out! People take things to heart very quickly. But thats ok because its just a game it doesnt really matter what you think about it.... have fun is the goal. If Eldrec's plan was to make me look bad... well maybe he did so for those who might be a tad gullable... (i am not pointing fingers) if his goal was to make me feel bad... well it didnt work... lies to effect me the way they do most people.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 02:06 AM
By the way...the paragraph under my signature should have went somewhere in the middle... :::looks around clearly confused:::

Caramia
11-07-2003, 02:49 AM
All I know is that a friend of mine was enjoying a romantic evening in the hot spring in Ta'Illistim with her boyfriend and Teeoncy started jealously harassing them, getting vulgar and insulting. Then she tried to come on to the boyfriend, and told my friend that she'd slept with him. All of a sudden Kaatarena [sp?] comes along and joins in.

Since then, we asked around and heard the jealousy thing towards other women and claiming to have slept with their boyfriends, including very public coming onto them, is fairly routine for you.

The two of them ended up assisting for a GM because you wouldn't leave them alone when you were asked to.

Red Devil
11-07-2003, 04:04 AM
By the way...the paragraph under my signature should have went somewhere in the middle... :::looks around clearly confused:::

You clearly could have fit 5 more clearly's in that crystal clear paragraph.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Red Devil]

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:44 AM
lets see... springs...ohhh you must be talking about sabreon, Kolts, and Mistros and... the girl was Kaitara. Mistros and Kaitara were in the springs... Mistros and I had been playing a game of trying to kill each other But for the most part it was fun... I couldnt have ticked them off too bad since a few weeks later Sabreon (mistros other character) started dating me. Kaitara and I never did get along much. That is a long long story. and you get mad at me because i am a MAer! Sabreon has kolts, and mistros all above 80 and never ever apart!

LordEldrec
11-07-2003, 10:04 AM
I don't care about making u look bad, or making u feel bad... If you get past the psycho mood swings, Teeoncy could be a good girl.. only problem is, your psycho mood swings are WAY WAY too often.. all i came on here was to defend myself as a stalker, cuz.. heh, i'm too lazy to be a stalker.. and no i don' really care what anyone else thinks about me.. i just don't like giving people a reason not to trust me before they even know who i am.. anyways, this may get me flamed a bit here, hah.. but.. back to Klaive's board! not that i have anything against this one though.. but if my names brought up again, I'll pop back in.. bye everyone

PS. Teeo.. not to be mean or anything, cuz u know i've always tried to be nice, and yeah i'm clingy.. it's one of my many flaws but.. you really need to relax on those changing your mind from caring to hating.. show a bit more of that side i saw for those couple hours, your life may be a bit less stressful..

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 10:31 AM
From her posts she seems to truly defy everything people as said of her but... in a very fake way. Like sickeningly sugar coated. It sounds like she's trying to sound like this really really really really REALLY nice girl and putting on a very great act so much so that reading her posts makes me get a feeling of a liar (was gonna say something else but I refrained)

Jonty
11-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by EmpressBtch
It actually all started out as a poll....then we all started sharing Teepot stories.

I was actually refering to this whole topic here. Every thread I've look at so far has people talking shit about someone else. I just posted here because she showed me this one first.

- Jonty, still new here...

Moist Happenings
11-07-2003, 10:43 AM
From her posts she seems to truly defy everything people as said of her but... in a very fake way. Like sickeningly sugar coated. It sounds like she's trying to sound like this really really really really REALLY nice girl and putting on a very great act so much so that reading her posts makes me get a feeling of a liar (was gonna say something else but I refrained)

I felt the exact same way about her posts as I was reading them just now, and was about to say it, but you just beat me to it.

Wezas
11-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Jonty

Every thread I've look at so far has people talking shit about someone else.
- Jonty, still new here...

Check out the favorite books thread. Noone's even called Tayre a tool in that thread yet.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 12:15 PM
See Neff, great minds really do think alike.

Moist Happenings
11-07-2003, 12:26 PM
No I think you're just copying off my paper, wench.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 12:28 PM
I am not! I didn't even glance at it! You're just jealous that I'm smarter and faster!

Moist Happenings
11-07-2003, 12:32 PM
I'm faster than a bolt of lightning!

...at least that's what all my ex girlfriend's say..

::cries softly in the corner::

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Anyway we're getting off topic, we're supposed to be discussing Teeoncy and how sickeningly sweet she's trying to be. I'm waiting for her to crack, it happened to every other person that had a thread made for them.

EmpressBtch
11-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
. Every thread I've look at so far has people talking shit about someone else.

Jonty, still new here...

I was as nice as I could get in reference to her, I said at least she didn't vote for herself.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 12:43 PM
And I wasn't that bad to her until her act just got so bad I had a bad taste in the back of my throat.

Parkbandit
11-07-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by LadyteeoncyOn that note i will say one more thing... I challenge you guys to actually leave your ingame name. ::wink::

Teeoncy

There is only one Park Bandit. His name is Falgrin. Most of the lasses just call him "Stud" though.

GuildRat
11-07-2003, 03:50 PM
Stud? or Stump? Dwarves ARE fairly short.....

hehe

Parkbandit
11-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by GuildRat
Stud? or Stump? Dwarves ARE fairly short.....

hehe

::mutters bastard::

PS- I've never had an issue with Teeoncy or any of her 'others'. Then again, I rarely get out of my park nowdays.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 06:16 PM
Falgrin is definatly a stud.

As for sickly sweet. hmmm... it is shown in studies that hammering somthing into someones head enough...gets the point accross can i be mean? hell ya. do ~*~I~*~ this eldrec is stalker material? yes. did i want to totally make him out to be a stalker for all of you to see? No. I think that people need to actually be smart enough...origional enough... to come up with their own opinions of people. Not just base their opinions on other peoples. Before you judge eldrec meet him. I have already judged him...met him... its my OPINION. doesnt mean its the exact truth!

As for cracking.... im not like every other person thats made a thread for... they find it as insulting while I...well i am worthy to talk about so i cant be too far gone! I find this fun discussing teeoncy's personality. I roleplay her... its not who I as sarah am.

Kurili
11-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Falgrin is definatly a stud (Ladyteeoncy)

Oh, now will you stop that! That darn Dwarf wont be able to get through a doorway if his head gets any bigger than it already is! Sheesh! He has trouble getting through doors as it is with that alegut he's carrying around. Think of these things before posting stuff like that, alright?

We Mods have to take care of these egos! Dont make it worse.

Acolyte Kurili

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 06:39 PM
* Goo has disconnected

who would use Goo as a name?

GuildRat
11-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Oh, now will you stop that! That darn Dwarf wont be able to get through a doorway if his head gets any bigger than it already is! Sheesh! He has trouble getting through doors as it is with that alegut he's carrying around. Think of these things before posting stuff like that, alright?

His head has it's own gravitational pull? Small minds are drawn to it?

just a poke in the ribs...

EmpressBtch
11-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Is that a brown spot on the end of Teepot's nose?

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 07:42 PM
No... I think he's a great guy... ok now im not aloud to comment about people i think are good guys?

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Teeoncy is just trying her best to A. Throw us off track, B. Kiss ass to those who might then side with her and C. Make herself look good

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Probably... take your pick! Maybe we should start a new poll about that huh hehe. But i have always liked Falgrin! The fact of the matter is half you guys are saying your opinion off of others... keep and open mind and actually meet me before you bash me (ha ha ha)

Snapp
11-07-2003, 08:13 PM
I've met you, and you're a nutcase, as a lot of your posts have already hinted at.

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Teeoncy is just trying her best to A. Throw us off track, B. Kiss ass to those who might then side with her and C. Make herself look good

Friggin ouch! Leloo with the scathing comments!! What happened to the sweet lil girl who wanted to stick up for any and everyone who was in need despite whatever their horrible actions were? ;)

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Because Warclaidhm never did anything to me, I was just around Teeoncy for a few minutes and was annoyed by her so she gets no sympathy. especially for the little fake act she's putting on. Maybe, just MAYBE if she was crying and not defending herself I'd feel bad, instead she's pretending she's a really sweet person... Snapp, gag me please.

Artha
11-07-2003, 08:28 PM

Come on Leloo, don't dump on her. It isn't her fault :(

Snapp
11-07-2003, 08:30 PM
... Snapp, gag me please.

You got it! :::gets out the spoon::

CrystalTears
11-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Heh, you know, some of you guys are really funny. Here's a character that's been spoken about for over four pages now and the player actually came in and said she didn't care and some of you are bashing her for THAT too? Someone who has been made fun of in whatever way that may have been came here like an adult and didn't foam at the mouth or cry because of what was being said because she says that it's about her character not her and you're condemning her for that?

Whether she's acting true or not, she's responding accordingly and I think some of you should just accept that the ranting isn't going to bother her here and let the girl be. Argue the character all you want but leave the player alone for having her reasons for posting in her own way.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 08:37 PM
No offense but I think I'd rather deal with someone foaming at the mouth, at least you'd be able to tell you were dealing with the real them, not a facade.

Weedmage Princess
11-07-2003, 08:40 PM
You'd stick up for Osama bin Laden....yet you can't find it in your heart of hearts to be semi-nice to Teeoncy, who everyone is ripping?

CrystalTears
11-07-2003, 08:44 PM
You're assuming how someone is reacting to something when you probably have no proof. Sorry but I prefer the level headed person when they post. It shows they have restraint and not flipping out over how people perceive her fictional character.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 08:54 PM
I always found it easier to cave for guys then I do for girls. I guess cause I'm a girl I expect girls to be tougher.

Artha
11-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Everyone knows males are the stronger gender.

CrystalTears
11-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Girls tougher when it comes to people bashing something of theirs? I guess you don't know many girls. :D

I love girls, being that I'm one of them, but I'm sooner expecting a girl to flip out over a personal concern than a guy. Many guys don't give a flying fig what people think of them anyway.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 09:06 PM
That wasn't the point of this anyway. The point was I think she's being fake and it annoys me but... her character is annoying because she just seems really needy to me.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:09 PM
The way i look at it is... If you were all friends of mine in real life that i see everyday... bashing me... (as sarah) then i might be upset because believe it or not... Teeoncy is not how i act in real life... i dont go down the street and smooch strangers or tackle them for that matter. But the fact that you are bashing a pretend person...character of a game...that I roleplay to be that way... well I find it interesting is all. Sure i could have her quiet and respectful..boring... or i could have her be a the perfect little angel... but what fun would be in that! I go into the game escaping from reality i have fun... ~*~I~*~ pay for the game... all that matters to me is that ~*~I~*~ have fun with teeoncy! now if anyone wants to pay for Teeoncy and 5 other of my accounts... then hell its costing me a fortune... Ill play teeoncy anyway you want! (ha ha, just playing)

EmpressBtch
11-07-2003, 09:28 PM
If all that matters is you having fun playing Teeoncy good, thats wonderful. But when your fun is interfering with my fun... thats presenting a problem. Do you understand the gripes now? The way YOU are playing her is upsetting the way OTHER PEOPLE are playing their characters. Have I simplified it yet?

The Cat In The Hat
11-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Probably... take your pick! Maybe we should start a new poll about that huh hehe. But i have always liked Falgrin! The fact of the matter is half you guys are saying your opinion off of others... keep and open mind and actually meet me before you bash me (ha ha ha)

I have met you, I find you a childish whore who does things like threaten suicide if someone refuses to call you on the telephone.

You're a mental case bitch.

Cat

11-07-2003, 09:37 PM
esh that was not plesent

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:41 PM
hmm... well considering i dont even know who you are... I dont see why i am hurting you... If you dont like me thats ok... I wont try and talk yeah outta it sweets but just dont talk to me... or stay away from me... warn me if you shall wish... Teeoncy doesnt going around killing people or warning people or anything like that...not like she's terrorizing the town hehe. And im sorry to say...but if your letting an 80 train warrior ruin your Gemstone experience... well... thats disturbing hehe. But if you would like Teeoncy will leave yeah alone .... Whatever you wish=)

as for the phone thing.... hmmmm.... still dont know what thats all about... I dont kill myself over phone calls hehe.

EmpressBtch
11-07-2003, 09:45 PM
I've met you. Had no problem with you...one day you strut in looking for Stahks. I told you I hadn't seen him and you went psycho in whispers asking why you should believe me cause I hate you. Right on crazy chick...So my opinions of you are based on my INTERACTIONS with you. My god someone give her fifty cents and tell her to buy a clue.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 09:56 PM
Wow... You sure do get angry. I dont remember going off on you like that...but maybe i have gone crazy who knows! But i believe that was awhile ago... still holding grudges... hehe i said id leave yeah alone sweets. My goal is not to make you mad. really its not.

Betheny
11-07-2003, 09:59 PM
Teeoncy is gaining my respect for not freaking out.

The only real contact I ever had with her was ashield stealing incident which made me mad, since Rorac turned on me.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 10:00 PM
All I see Teeoncy doing is denying everything everyone is saying, trying to make them look irrational, mean, and fake when she is the angel above.

Betheny
11-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Gee, I wouldn't know anyone else that does that kind of thing.

Caramia
11-07-2003, 10:06 PM
And Leloo, she doesn't always remember who you are, who she talked to, who she has asked to call, who she's threatened. She says if you want her to leave you alone, all you need to do is ask. A vote anyone? How many of you have asked and she wouldn't leave you alone, she just kept harassing you?

EmpressBtch
11-07-2003, 10:10 PM
You really need to get a grip on reality. Anger is something I express with much harsher words coupled with insults. And yet again....for someone trying to give people the right idea about you....you're sugar coating it and trying to force feed it to them. Spending alot of time defending yourself. And if you continue to address me with the term "sweets" like you're my friend....I will become angry.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 10:11 PM
i wont deny that Teeoncy likes to be loud... center of attention... I dont think she is perposly mean to anyone though... she plays warm and friendly... isnt cold or anything to anyone... She likes attention yes... but doesnt everyone... I am denying the whole phone thing though.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 10:16 PM
spelled purposely, not perposly

Artha
11-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Leloo, do you want me to start correcting your spelling, or could you just think of nothing else?

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 10:28 PM
My scapegoat will be that im tired... or that I am a terrible spelur

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 10:29 PM
I simply saw an error and corrected it. Maybe one day she'll be writing a paper, have to use that word, and remember the correct spelling. It was not an attack on her, I did not call her stupid, I simply told her the correct spelling. calm down people

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Good cover up! But yes... Its sad but true I am majoring in English...and such a terrible speller i am.

GSLeloo
11-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Good cover up... yeah I could comment on that one but the fact is, the book I'm reading is mellowing me out at the moment so I'll refrain.

Ladyteeoncy
11-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Ya well im bored for waiting on a wagon...hehe

Jolena
11-08-2003, 01:30 AM
Okay..only thing I have to say on this is.. that Teeoncy seems to be very calm about all of this. Yes she may be lieing.. yes she may be doing all of these horrid things that everyone is saying she is doing.. however.. why would you be angry with her and condemning her over NOT foaming at the mouth and screaming in her posts? I mean come on.. when someone DOES flip out on a post people get so upset and bash them for it.. but now becuase she's calm about her 'FICTIONAL' character.. she's being talked poorly of? I just have to wash my hands of this one.. this is sad seriously.

Back
11-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Ya well im bored for waiting on a wagon...hehe

Nice icon. Woof!

Rastaman
11-08-2003, 01:54 AM
Jolena's right

Ansherak
11-08-2003, 02:14 AM
Well spoken Jolena, She came across alot more level headed than her accusers, heh...makes ya wonder....kettle...pot....you know the story.

Ansherak

Adhara
11-08-2003, 07:24 AM
She might be lying but she is lying calmly. Some people flip out AND lie. Needless to say I much prefer the former.

Leloo and I think you need to let it go... From where I'm sitting it looks like you're ready to do anything to make the girl lose it, no matter how low you must go (correcting grammar for example.)

GSLeloo
11-08-2003, 10:16 AM
Ok if you see my first post, I really had nothing against her to begin with except she annoyed me once. I corrected her grammar simply because it was an obvious mistake and anyone that knows me knows that I would do that. I correct my friends while they're talking. I don't really care what she does as long as it doesn't involve me, I was just saying that she was lying so don't try to make it like I'm freaking out and going nuts trying to make her look bad. She can do whatever she wants to.

Skirmisher
11-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Admit it Leloo, you hate her.
You've always hated her. You have tried to destroy her gaming experience and undermine her reputation since pre columbian times.

And you shot J.R.

GSLeloo
11-08-2003, 10:21 AM
No I didn't, I shot Lincoln. Get it right!

Kurili
11-08-2003, 10:55 AM
As far as grammar correcting, Haashek has requested a long time ago that we no longer do that. So if we dont correct his grammar, we shouldnt correct anyones.

Or...we should correct his too!

Acolyte Kurili, capable of correcting most spelling

GSLeloo
11-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Ooh where's Haashek! I usually don't correct spelling and grammar unless it's really obvious or I'm in a reading/writing mode. The most I do to my friends would be... probably their tenses. Such as "We was going to the movies" I have one friend with really bad grammar and horrible spelling but I don't really bother with that one because I think it's a lost cause. I like when people correct my spelling and grammar because either it's something I missed or something I never knew, learn something every day, right?

Kurili
11-08-2003, 11:17 AM
Well, actually...I could get into red-pencil edit mode myself too. But people generally do not appreciate attempts to correct what school didnt instill in them. And since this forum is an exchange of ideas, and not a paper to be handed in for grades, I think we'd just become very unpopular very quickly for our efforts, Leloo.

Lost cause, I think you could say. Besides..I know very well I make mistakes, and I do NOT want each and every one of them tossed back in my face. Which will happen if I start correcting.

Acolyte Kurili, stashing her red pencil for now

GSLeloo
11-08-2003, 11:21 AM
I guess it's different since I'm still in school. I know one grammar mistake, one contraction can lower my grade so I like for people to catch what I miss. For example, I would have had an A+ on my Cult essay but I forgot and had a contraction in my paper so she took off points. But I will take your advice and remember to keep that red pen down!

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Well, I dont know about how you guys look at it... But I am just happy I have more comments on me the Rorac has! Atleast I am more important then him! (Ha Ha Ha)

I myself em Majoring In English and will become an English proff. If i want i could write a perfect paper...But online... I use a lot of slang... dont really read over my stuff... I wrote it why should i have to suffer and read it! lol.

I just find it funny when i am writing a paper and i have to go through and Make sure all my "Goin" "somethin" all have G's at the end of them... simple Online Slang has taken over!

As for lying... you said that i annoyed you and stuff.. I admitted Teeoncy can be annoying! She likes to be loud talk to everyone! and if someone is quiet she will sit there and poke them until they are loud with her! hell yes she is annoying! lol. I just also admitt that its a fictional character... I play her like that to have fun and escape from the real world. And I was all excited when i saw that i earned a whole little section on her!

On that note Have a wonderful Saturday Morning!

JustMe
11-08-2003, 06:22 PM
While Tee might be a "fictional character" I honestly don't see any difference between Tee and you. Both seem to like attention way too much.

Ladyteeoncy
11-08-2003, 06:26 PM
Do I like attention... Everyone Like's attention... And this little thing on teeoncy was created based on teeoncy... based on giving me attention! ha ha ha. I am not a shy person... I will speak my mind.. or if i am bored ill just speak random things... I dont take it to the extent as teeo does though... Like i said.. I dont go down the street and tap random people and say hi! my names sarah!

AkMan
11-08-2003, 07:21 PM
Teeoncy cracks me up. She takes everything the PC could throw at her with a grain of salt. Too bad not everyone can handle themselves in this fashion.

Ladyteeoncy
11-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Well thanks sweets, I am pretty much laid back in the real world or atleast i try to be hehe

Weedmage Princess
11-09-2003, 11:19 PM
Yeah, my hat's off to Teeoncy. The only thing I know of her is what she's posted here...so going by that, she's alright with me.

Leloo!!! You are RUINING my Shirley Temple image of you!!! STOP IT!! :( THE EARTH NEEDS ALL THE FRIENDS IT CAN GET!

Ladyteeoncy
11-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Im lost by Daina's comment hehe

GSLeloo
11-09-2003, 11:23 PM
I am..? Well if it makes you feel any better I kind of felt bad for Teeoncy after I was at work... and this girl came up to me and told me she wished my line wasn't so long cause she had to go on Neff's isntead and Neff just kept giving her looks like she didn't want her there.... And I realized not many people like this girl and so I was really nice to her and I guess it reminded me of Teeoncy cause the majority didn't like her so... I guess I felt bad.

Also the retarded girl at work made me feel bad for Teeoncy.. I think she has autism.

Weedmage Princess
11-09-2003, 11:26 PM
UGH ALZHEIMER'S MOMENT...I know WHAT you're talking about but I can't remember who.

Weedmage Princess
11-09-2003, 11:27 PM
I am..? Well if it makes you feel any better I kind of felt bad for Teeoncy after I was at work... and this girl came up to me and told me she wished my line wasn't so long cause she had to go on Neff's isntead and Neff just kept giving her looks like she didn't want her there.... And I realized not many people like this girl and so I was really nice to her and I guess it reminded me of Teeoncy cause the majority didn't like her so... I guess I felt bad.

Also the retarded girl at work made me feel bad for Teeoncy.. I think she has autism.

*stare*

Ladyteeoncy
11-09-2003, 11:28 PM
I seem to think Teeoncy has more friends then foes... But I suppose you would know better then I of course.

GSLeloo
11-09-2003, 11:30 PM
I did not mean in general. I meant on here, before you posted, everyone who did was against you. Please do not try to put words into my mouth.

StrayRogue
11-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Hmmm. Anyone tackles me, smooches me or does anything in game that I'd deem offensive OOG I'd probably react the same IG, only in a more protracted manner. Stay is similar to me in that respect atleast, but he would most likely get physical, where I'd be more the kind of person just to mock you in some way (I'm good at that).

As for "I do it to be interesting", fine, dandy, great. There is an important lesson, however, that I always tell to my gamers when I run D&D:

Power/Meta game, fuck with the NPC's, do as you like under two conditions - Do not moan when the NPC whose family you killed hires a big ass Merc to kill off the character you've spent 8 months playing, and never, EVER interfere with someone else's fun. If its fun for you to meta game and bully, fine. However, if it is at the expense of someone else's enjoyment, you need to stop.

GSLeloo
11-09-2003, 11:33 PM
I was actually saying, Teeoncy, that I felt bad for how I had treated you.

Ladyteeoncy
11-09-2003, 11:49 PM
I didnt mean to put words in your mouth... I guess i just misunderstood you I am sorry...

Jonty
11-10-2003, 09:41 AM
I seem to think Teeoncy has more friends then foes... But I suppose you would know better then I of course.

Go to sleep Sarah!

Ladyteeoncy
11-10-2003, 09:50 AM
Lead the way "Sweets"

DaMaGe
11-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Lead the way "Sweets"

Uhm...

Do you really wonder why people call you a whore?

-Adam

Weedmage Princess
11-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Because she said "lead the way, sweets?" ..in what seemed (atleast to me) a joking manner?

That's why everyone calls her a whore?

That's pretty retarded.

DaMaGe
11-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Yeah, well, that's life.

-Adam

Weedmage Princess
11-10-2003, 10:34 AM
If you say so. :rolleyes:

DaMaGe
11-10-2003, 10:37 AM
I'd hit it.

-Adam

The Cat In The Hat
11-10-2003, 01:35 PM
Disinfect after you do.

Cat

DCSL
11-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Eh, I've come to this late 'cause I haven't been reading the boards much lately but... I have to say I dislike Teeoncy the character. I find her sickeningly irritating, but thanks to zero in the way of personal interaction with her, I have yet to hate her. I'm glad I can just walk away, and not get any of this smoochy/tackly stuff.

The player seems okay.. I have a hard time believing the English major part, but whatever. Most English majors, I find (including myself, when I was one) tend to be incredibly anal about spelling and grammar. I would cut off my right hand before I turned out such posts as those. However, she does seem fairly calm and while I would necessarily be friends with her, she isn't TOO annoying.

Jolena
11-10-2003, 05:42 PM

Are..you saying that Teeoncy has autism? If so.. that's a really fucked up thing to say and I have to believe at this point you are just really trying to provoke her rather than feeling bad about how you treated her. If it's not meant that way..well then I retract my statement obviously.

GemstoneFan
11-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Jolena -- it says you are riding the short bus to....

Where are you riding the short bus to? :P

Jolena
11-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Hehe, well.. when I was on my vacation with Stun we went to Disney world (yes I'm a big ol' kid at heart) and we were lost in the bazillion parks within Disney world.. so I asked him to drive through one area and stop and ask someone for directions to the part we particularly wanted to see.. nevertheless the area I had him drive into..happened to be a circle drive and there were TONS of folks there waiting for a tram or something. And there we were..driving around at like 3 miles per hour in this circle driveway looking for someone official to ask for directions. HE was terribly embarrassed and made the comment through his snickers that he felt like he was in rain man taking the sunday drive lesson and that people would think he rides the short bus..heehee. So when I made my mood I had tried to put "I am riding the short bus to Disney" but it wouldn't fit and I'm lazy so I didn't fix it heh.

The Cat In The Hat
11-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Hmm... Teeoncy has had liver disease, has said she is selling her character, and now she's an english major? ROFLMAO

Oh and... ask her for a picture!

Cat

GSLeloo
11-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Jolena

Are..you saying that Teeoncy has autism? If so.. that's a really fucked up thing to say and I have to believe at this point you are just really trying to provoke her rather than feeling bad about how you treated her. If it's not meant that way..well then I retract my statement obviously.

Retract away because no, that is not what my statement meant but thank you for trying to make it seem like I was insulting her. What it meant was this, the girl has autism, because of that people treat her funny, treat her different and not exactly nice. That made me feel bad because she didn't do anything and on this board, neither did Teeoncy. So no, I wasn't saying she was retarded, try again later.

AkMan
11-10-2003, 07:56 PM
I was under the wrong impression too. I'm glad you cleared it up. Thought you were saying Teeoncy had autism or something.

GSLeloo
11-10-2003, 08:03 PM
I do see how the phrasing was a bit bad. I simply took offense to Jolena's comments. I was not trying to make Teeoncy look bad and as I had already said I felt bad about how I had treated her, I did not like some of the comments made.

Silleck
11-10-2003, 08:20 PM
Teeoncy and her gang of butt fuckers, kolts and so on, who all are controlled by the same person, she has backstapped more of her friends then anyone else I know.

Jolena
11-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Okay well then since I'm not the ONLY person who misunderstood that statement and I was very polite about my comments afterwards, I think you Leloo should seriously calm down lol But hey, if you want to get upset.. be my guest. I didn't try to make it look like you were insulting her.. the way you worded your comment did that just fine on it's own..I simply questioned it, commented on it and then said that if you had no intentions of it being interpreted like that, then I had no problem. So.. whatever hon, take it how you want.

GSLeloo
11-10-2003, 10:23 PM
I will take it for exactly what it means, not a sugar coated version. If you were truly confused, you have my aim, you could've IM'd me, instead you posted and slanted it so that it looked like I was a horrible person calling Teeoncy retarded. And I wasn't.

Ansherak
11-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Don't sweat it Leloo, if we all weren't a little imbalanced, we wouldn't still be playing GS and using these boards....heh

Ansherak

Jolena
11-10-2003, 10:33 PM
There's really nothing to sweat.. honestly. *chuckles* You made a statement on a forum board that was public so I asked a question about it on the same forum boards in public. It happens *shrugs*

GSLeloo
11-10-2003, 10:36 PM

really fucked up thing to say and I have to believe at this point you are just really trying to provoke her rather than feeling bad about how you treated her.

Here is the part I took offense to. Yes the next statement provided I nice "well I said sorry if it's wrong" but this part was not worded nicely, it was not a question, it was more of an attack towards me. Most people don't make me mad, that comment did.

Jolena
11-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Well then good for you hon. I'm sure you can get glad on the same ticket you got mad on.

GSLeloo
11-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Uh... yeah ok.

Blackroses
11-10-2003, 10:55 PM
Well then good for you hon. I'm sure you can get glad on the same ticket you got mad on.

Umm and maybe you Jolena can get off the high and mighty kick.. She explained herself and you keep digging at her.. Maybe you need to chill out and come back with a cooler melon.:lol:

Jolena
11-10-2003, 11:09 PM
I am not digging at her! lol I don't know what else to say to her! She's upset, there is nothing I can do except apologize which I won't do because I don't feel I did anything wrong. And she has already said what she has to say and so have I. *shrugs*

Blackroses
11-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I am not digging at her! lol I don't know what else to say to her! She's upset, there is nothing I can do except apologize which I won't do because I don't feel I did anything wrong. And she has already said what she has to say and so have I. *shrugs*

well then OK shush and get back on topic you are annoying me with your endless babbling over nothing :thumbsdown:

Jolena
11-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Hmm..how about it was over with..she said her peace, I said mine and then YOU came in and started in about it so it got talked about more. Yeah..that sounds more like it.

Blackroses
11-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Hmm..how about it was over with..she said her peace, I said mine and then YOU came in and started in about it so it got talked about more. Yeah..that sounds more like it.

Oh Jolena HUSH and go get knocked up again. I said i was sick of you babbling about something that went from on topic to off topic with you tow showing your dislike for eachother. Now dont you have a " baby " to tend to ?

Jolena
11-10-2003, 11:18 PM
See..I'd take offense to that if it wasn't completely out of character on these boards.. but I won't because mentioning that is simply ridiculous.

Weedmage Princess
11-11-2003, 12:21 AM

I'm going to say I, too read Leloo's initial response as trying to say Teeoncy was retarded or had autism, etc. etc. Whether she realized (realizes) it or not, that's the way it seemed by the way she worded it.

Now Jolena was gracious enough to ASK if that's what Leloo meant ...NOTE THE PARTS OF HER QUOTE WHICH I BOLDED. She didn't "ACCUSE" anyone of "ANYTHING" and dare I say it sounds like people are getting mighty snippy and losing their cool because despite whatever Teeoncy may or may not have done in game (I don't know her so I can't say you're lying or telling the truth about her) ..she's really making a lot of you look quite silly here on the boards.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

DaMaGe
11-11-2003, 11:34 AM
Does EVERYONE here feel the need to get the last word in?

-Adam

theotherjohn
11-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by DaMaGe
Does EVERYONE here feel the need to get the last word in?

-Adam

yes

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 12:16 PM
jonty and i are real good friends....i was just playing around is all. or was I? ::grins evilly:

naw anyways... i am sure that you all have in one time or another had a teacher that couldnt spell worth beans and your like...what a dumbass whats her problem did she even go to college! Yeah well... ::struts about:: i will be that dumbass! hehe besides like i said before I truley believe that you all are smart enough to understand what i mean...and i am too lazy to go back and check over my babblings for mistaks. Anyways...

I am certainly clear what Leloo ment now...how bout ya'll?

But lets give Jolena a break... she didnt do anything wrong.... sides if the topic was always on me...it would get kinda boring! As for the comment about the baby... it was kind of out of line i personaly think... But a LOT of comments like that have come up about me hehe. I figure you are all strangers... its ok! and im having fun!

have a wonderful morning!

Teeo

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 12:18 PM
P.S. about the whole kolts, mistros, sabreon thing... i ran around with the pack for awhile big mistake and now... well i have three people (or could you say 1? hehe) that heals me... I just rub it in that im a bigger person and my healer is nice enough to heal them when they and their friends that have tried to kill teeo are bleeding to death! well that and even if teeo hates um..i dont let that reflect on my other characters...anways im babbling! have a good day!~

DaMaGe
11-11-2003, 12:34 PM
You will never, I repeat, never, be a teacher with your spelling and grammer. Or your laziness. That is all.

-Adam

AnticorRifling
11-11-2003, 12:44 PM
You will never, I repeat, never, be a teacher with your spelling and grammer. Or your laziness. That is all.

-Adam

This isn't a class room.

Granted I do agree that you should attempt to spell correctly and use something that resembles a proper sentance. I will, however, withold judgement on a person if all I have as a basis is the person's posts on a message board.

GemstoneFan
11-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Damn, yer hard to understand. :?:

DaMaGe
11-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Anticor, you don't REALLY believe that an English major would allow their posts to come across as her's does, do you?

-Adam

GemstoneFan
11-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Doesn't matter how lazy or how much you don't go back and reread your posts.... I'm just saying if you're an English major you probably wouldn't be spelling like a fourth-grader.

But I digress :saint:

Sweets
11-11-2003, 01:06 PM
"naw anyways... i am sure that you all have in one time or another had a teacher that couldnt spell worth beans and your like...what a dumbass whats her problem did she even go to college! Yeah well... ::struts about:: i will be that dumbass! hehe besides like i said before I truley believe that you all are smart enough to understand what i mean...and i am too lazy to go back and check over my babblings for mistaks. Anyways..."

I mourn the education system if that's your attitude.

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 01:29 PM
hehe stop picking on me.. Thats not what i ment at all.. It was a joke. As for my spelling and stuff how i should read over it... usually when i write i throw out my comments in like 2 seconds... I have better things to do then to sit here and make your reading pleasures more exciting. (not that you are not all wonderful people) i just have a very busy schedule. Not all English majors are stuffy people that have to spell right... Besides im far from becoming a full fledged english prof so i am not too worried about it now.=) and thank you to those who think its whats on the inside...not in how your typing looks (ha ha ha)

DaMaGe
11-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Well, being that we are on a message board, and we convey our thoughts and feelings using text, I think it's pretty important to at least make an effort to come across as intelligible as possible.

But, you know, don't waste your time making OUR reading pleasures more exciting, whatever the hell that means.

-Adam

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 01:47 PM
again it was a joke hehe you know the ha ha ha. people are grumpy today hehe

DaMaGe
11-11-2003, 01:59 PM
I apologize, then. Maybe you should try using some of the emoticons, to better get your feelings across.

-Adam

HarmNone
11-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Odd. Without exception, when I make comments here I give no thought to the typing of said comments, either; nor, do I run them through a spell-checker.

Interesting...

HarmNone finds many things interesting:D

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 02:03 PM
usually everything i say is in good form... im not a very serious girl

DaMaGe
11-11-2003, 02:07 PM
[quote]Originally posted by HarmNone
Odd. Without exception, when I make comments here I give no thought to the typing of said comments, either; nor, do I run them through a spell-checker.

Interesting...

I've never run a spell-check on anything in my life. Of course, I'm smarter than all of you, times ten.

-Adam

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 02:12 PM
thank you very much Daina you have been a lot of help to me i always look forward to seeing you post (and im not being sarcastic) but i must go get ready for a long day of work... Take care everyone..hopefully ill be able to check over your comments this evening!

HarmNone
11-11-2003, 02:18 PM

I've never run a spell-check on anything in my life. Of course, I'm smarter than all of you, times ten.

-Adam

Of course, you are. :D

Duck, everyone! Another flight of those disgusting flying jackasses is passing overhead. We all know how appallingly messy they can be!

HarmNone is busy ducking

Moist Happenings
11-11-2003, 02:48 PM
::soars overhead!::

I mean..

::ducks::

GemstoneFan
11-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Are those like the wings on the buffalo? I like to eat buffalo wings.

<-- Wonders what flying jackass wings might taste like

GSLeloo
11-11-2003, 03:17 PM
My problem with Jolena, as I had said, was how she asked it. She didn't simply ask it, she had to add a bit of an accusation inbetween it. That was what offended me since at the time, I had been trying to say I felt bad for how I was towards Teeoncy. Now that is over and dead, doesn't need to be brought up again.

The english thing, I don't reread my posts, but I find that I usually spell everything correctly simply because I know how. It's not taking effort, it is just natural for me and that's how I type but not all people are like that.

And Neff, stop flying above us all!

Moist Happenings
11-11-2003, 03:21 PM

And Neff, stop flying above us all!

It's lonely at the top, but it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom. - Despair, Inc.

Sweets
11-11-2003, 04:58 PM
I tend to take education seriously. I would hope those entering the field would to. As for not caring what we think and just spewing out words without a thought to structure? This is a message board, you want to be an ENGLISH prof, and you expect us not to take you seriously?

I got lost somewhere. I have no beef with you Teeoncy. You seem to have a sense of humor but I am still appalled at your lazy attitude when you are going to eventually be passing your knowledge on. I know we aren't your students but I would think respect for your given profession would make you a bit more vigilant. It's just my opinion.

Moist Happenings
11-11-2003, 05:05 PM
My question is this:

Would a history major go around telling people that Tiananmen Square is in Alabama and that they have a big ho down there every year?

No? So why wouldn't an english major, even a beginning english major not use basic grammar that one learns in Elementary school?

GSLeloo
11-11-2003, 05:09 PM
I'm a high school senior and how I spell is how I spell. I do not go back and inspect what I write, I just write it and it comes out usually correct because I've had what... 12 years of English? Of vocab and grammar and essays? It's drilled in.

Vesi
11-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Neff
My question is this:

Would a history major go around telling people that Tiananmen Square is in Alabama and that they have a big ho down there every year?

Ok, that made me laugh.

And it's hoedown! Ho down just brings another picture to my mind. <runs for cover>:bouncy:

Vesi down South

Moist Happenings
11-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Wow, that was the best typo I ever made!

Let's pretend I was just being witty.

Vesi
11-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Neff
Wow, that was the best typo I ever made!

Let's pretend I was just being witty.

Ok, we can call it that. I have a warped mind. <still laughing>

Vesi

Rastaman
11-11-2003, 06:48 PM
Typing clearly is concurrent with thinking clearly.

Grammar isn't a tool you chose to use when you want to use it. The written word, without clarity and grammar, is useless.

Ladyteeoncy
11-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Ok. From now on, I will try my best to spell everything perfect so that I will not upset any of you again.

DaMaGe
11-12-2003, 08:10 AM
I don't think anyone is upset by your incorrect spelling and grammer.

We're just trying to show you how someone interested in becoming an English professor should spell better than my fifteen month old baby girl.

-Adam

11-12-2003, 08:24 AM
If it helps any I cant spell for my life.

Skirmisher
11-12-2003, 08:29 AM
Ayep, as long as you do not make glaring painful errors all the time like some posters are in the habit of doing, an error here or there on a bbs is not all that big a deal.

I'm sure I have plenty off goofs to be dug up, but I'm not losing too much sleep over it.

Just don't start spelling again like agian and we should all get along just fine. :)

Myshel
11-12-2003, 08:41 AM
I'm really dating myself but, when I learned to spell (long long time ago in a alternate galaxy), they taught us by using a brand new system of coded colored cards. Well guess what, it was a bust, they found out AFTER they made a generation of terrible spellers. I never learned to spell until I went to college (minimally) and then later in life discovered the internet and im's. I'm still not great at it, but I try, and I beg all of your indulgence when reading my posts.

Myhsel

Warriorbird
11-12-2003, 09:19 AM
The "creative spelling" thing ruined it for the latest generation, Myshel. My poor little sister's very smart, but can't spell to save her life.

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 09:50 AM
I guess my only problem is that I would never sit and bash somebody because they can not spell. Big deal, but since you all insist that I act like an English teacher, I shall from now on, correct each and every one of your posts. Also, I challenge and dare you all to try and find one fault in mine from this point forward.

Now, off to work I go. Have a wonderful day and an even better evening.
:lol::P

Sweets
11-12-2003, 10:38 AM
Teeoncy, yes we were hard on you for the spelling thing. Maybe it was because we thought you were smarter than that. I didn't do it to be mean or condescending. Your posts were a mess and hard to decipher not just for spelling but punctuation as well. You may go through my posts with a fine tooth comb and pull it apart. Cool, it gives you some practice. I know I am not perfect, I didn't expect you to be either. I just thought to post intelligently it does require a bit of effort.

I don't know about anyone else but usually if someone has no structure whatsoever I DO pass judgement. I ignore most of what they say because it is too hard to make sense of it. I'm not saying I am right, that's just how I see it. So in short I guess I was just trying to give your "voice" here a bit more clout?

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Sweets]

Wezas
11-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Sweets
I don't know about anyone else but usually if someone has no structure whatsoever I DO pass judgement. I ignore most of what they say because it is too hard to make sense of it.

I do the same unless the poster is Edine. I enjoy weeding through his mess of words for any amusing comments, especially about dirt elves.

GemstoneFan
11-12-2003, 12:20 PM
The reason I griped about her posting was that she couldn't complete a SINGLE thought much less a sentence *coherently*.

All this....blahblah.....ramble some more...blahblah stream of consciousness bullshit doesn't belong in a post if you expect someone to actually READ them.

Save stream of consciousness writing for the musicians and poets -- if you want to be heard on a BBS then for christ's sake make your damned posts coherent!

And with that I'm done :) No more griping about bad gramma's .....I mean....grammar ;-)

Weedmage Princess
11-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Also, the formatting, spelling and punctuation factors make posts easier to read.

if its all liek thisand it just runs onand on and theres nothin to break it up it gets kinda hard to read after a while its all like one big blur and reading line after line like this becomes a pain intheass you see?

But if it's spelled correctly and the grammar's right (for the most part, we're all prone to the ocassional typo, mis-spelled word and bad grammar usage) and there are the post is formatted, it makes it easier to read and more enjoyable. :)

GSLeloo
11-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Also your grammar and punctuation can change the very way your statement comes out, as we saw earlier when what I said came out very wrong simply because of how it was worded.

Caramia
11-12-2003, 04:07 PM
The reason I griped about her posting was that she couldn't complete a SINGLE thought much less a sentence *coherently*.

That's probably more symptomatic of being young than being an English major at college (which I think some of us assumed?).

Grading English papers, as a sub in a major school system, I really do wonder what happened to the teaching of vocabulary and grammar. Illiteracy is rampant.

Thankfully, I grew up in a different era, when grammar and spelling were essential.

GSLeloo
11-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Most people in my grade have pretty poor grammar also... I don't know where I got my love for English and books from, I just had it. I love writing.

GemstoneFan
11-12-2003, 06:48 PM
What frightens me is that we're breeding our next crop of writers.

Where are the arts going to go if the kids today can't even form a complete sentence that's structrually sound?

*flails*

Oh no, I just made my first "what's wrong with these kids today" post... someone come shoot me now.

GSLeloo
11-12-2003, 06:51 PM
lol should we ask your age?

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 07:05 PM
I am eighteen years old. This is the first thing that has upset me that you have spewed from your mouths. I can spell and type with the best of them if I find it worth my time. I guess it upset me because when you realized I would not get upset over what you said about Teeoncy, you had to go to nit-picking at me. I am not a dumb person and I resent you all implying that I am. I am not mad nor will I go and correct all your dumb mistakes which you do while actually trying to be perfect. That was a joke. I have always been a 4.0 student and if anyone would like me to fax them my transcripts I would be happy to although I myself believe that would be a sad request. I do not think my posts were so bad that you could not read them I choose to usually write early in the morning or late at night. Therefore, my posts are not perfect but soaked in exhaustion.
But let’s all try and be adults. This post was made to bash Teeoncy not me as a person. If you feel the urge to keep putting myself down like you have been doing, then by all means continue. If it is all you have to make me feel bad, keep trying, it will not work. If it makes you feel superior and better, then I look forward to making your day better. But I myself am not the type to bash somebody that I only know in a game. I find it immature and uncalled for.

This is my first post where I am actually putting people down and hopefully, it will be my last. I do find many of you smart and entertaining. Even the ones that I find need to nit-pick at everything to make themselves feel better I find quite entertaining. The majority of you are good people though. I suppose there are always a few who do not have anything better to do with their time. If you do not believe you are this person, then I expect you not to get angry because this does NOT apply to you. I suppose the ones that do get angry at this post instead of being reasonable; know they are that type of person. I hope you have all had a wonderful day and continue to have an even better evening.

Teeoncy

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 07:07 PM
And for all you smart arses (ha ha ha) I just read over my post and yes I see that "It's" should not be like that. :p

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 07:09 PM
or sorry it wasnt "it's" it was "let's" :::groans:::

Weedmage Princess
11-12-2003, 07:10 PM
Heh...you're alright with me, Teeoncy ;)

EmpressBtch
11-12-2003, 07:13 PM
I know I'm going to regret this because I'm just as guilty for bashing Teeoncy the warrior. But damn like its been said earlier....lets not pick apart everyone's spelling and grammar.

GuildRat
11-12-2003, 07:15 PM
That's let's....duh? ahahahaha!!!!

Tease

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by GuildRat]

GSLeloo
11-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Pick mine apart all you want. Especially if I spell words wrong! There are certain words I always spell wrong and I'm never sure of their correct spellings.. if you catch one, tell me about it and the correct spelling, I don't mind. Post, U2U, IM me, whatever. I can take it.

EmpressBtch
11-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by GuildRat
That's let's....duh? ahahahaha!!!!

Tease

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by GuildRat]

I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep.

GuildRat
11-12-2003, 07:18 PM
um....Is that a butcher knife in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

EmpressBtch
11-12-2003, 07:19 PM
I'm so about to lean over and bitch slap you

GuildRat
11-12-2003, 07:21 PM
::Leans over 3 feet.....THWAP!!!...and bitch slaps you first::!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 07:30 PM
I have no time to pick apart your posts! Besides, this forum is for fun!

::: leans over and smacks GuildRat in the head while he is leaning over, causing him to tumble head over heals::::smug:

GSLeloo
11-12-2003, 07:32 PM
I didn't say you had to. The invitation is to anyone. I find it helpful, not an insult.

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Ok sweetie.

The Cat In The Hat
11-12-2003, 08:17 PM
But I myself am not the type to bash somebody that I only know in a game. I find it immature and uncalled for.

What about the girl that had to block you from IM's so you would stop harassing her? Over an in game conflict that she had with your warn whore character Teeoncy, you continued to harass her THE PLAYER not the character. Saying OOC things about THE PLAYER not the character.

She refuses to post here because she's better than that and staying as far away from you as possible keeps her from loosing her cool and killing Teeoncy, repeatedly.

Eventually everyone here will see you for what you are.

One week you're 18, one week you're 14.. a few months ago you were 21?! How do you manage?

Cat

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 08:49 PM
hmm... I have no clue who you are talking about. Therefore, I can not comment on it.

Scott
11-12-2003, 08:57 PM
One week you're 18, one week you're 14.. a few months ago you were 21?! How do you manage?

That's just what happens when you have multiple personalities.

Ladyteeoncy
11-12-2003, 09:08 PM
I think she's pretty hot myself.

But anyways. If anyone would live to see my drivers license...I have nothing to hide. But again, would be a pretty sad request!

11-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Originally posted by Sweets
I don't know about anyone else but usually if someone has no structure whatsoever I DO pass judgement. I ignore most of what they say because it is too hard to make sense of it.

I do the same unless the poster is Edine. I enjoy weeding through his mess of words for any amusing comments, especially about dirt elves.

at least by now most of the people are used to my bad spelling and dont comment on it.. yet i do get one from time to time... I blame it on the damn dirt elves