PDA

View Full Version : Teeoncy & "Family"

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 10:28 AM
::chuckles::

A few things I find amusing here:

1. Xcalibur (but that's pretty much all the time).
2. That someone who doesn't have time to take a picture with a digital cam has time to post about it for four hours.
3. That someone who contradicts herself over and over thinks she can distract the rest of the PC folks by talking about her terrible childhood and her fucking grilled cheese sandwiches.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-K, amused at 8am.

Betheny
11-25-2003, 10:28 AM
1. The Edine's a nice guy, but he isn't worth fighting over.

2. This subject is played out and dead. Beaten to death. Yet you continue to beat it.

3. I just actually read the last ten pages of this thread, and I find myself having gained nothing. In fact, I feel stupider. So stupid, in fact, that I am going to walk around on all fours and pretend I am a cat for the rest or the day. And drool. Thanks a fucking lot.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by GemstoneFan
CACKLE!

<--- Asking Daina what she did to the ex. Um, did you toss it to the dogs?

XCalibur -- I like ya, but that's a lame statement. Got Sources?

My college psychology or anthropology courses, of course. But it's rather logic still.

Louis XIV (or XVI) had like 50 children that weren't legit but remain "noble".

Imagine how many french are descendant of those 50 persons.

Same goes for England, and all countries that had nobilty
And I adore bread:P

Teeoncy is leaving because she knows she just hits the bottom of the barell.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

2. That someone who doesn't have time to take a picture with a digital cam has time to post about it for four hours.
3. That someone who contradicts herself over and over thinks she can distract the rest of the PC folks by talking about her terrible childhood and her fucking grilled cheese sandwiches.

-K, amused at 8am.

Someone that has time to lose can make a good file about her personality, she is an open book, it's very obvious.

I really think when she posts "calmly" she is VERY pissed and bits her own lips in frustration and type very hard on her keyboard.

She told details of her life and a lot of it, that alone show how she is.

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 10:31 AM
Maimara, if you know nothing else, know that we here aim to please. Have fun drooling:P

-K

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 10:37 AM
Remember Warclaidhm's pitiful threat to suicide himself?

Teeoncy is now lying about death threat, and soon she'll react with something graver

11-25-2003, 10:38 AM
::sniffs::
not worth fighting over ::sobs::

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-25-2003, 10:40 AM
She seems nice enough to me, you folks would beat a dead horse until it was hamburger.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 10:41 AM
If that horse was a fucking liar (say he was a zebra that would be a farm teacher)

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 10:43 AM
You can't honestly tell me you're surprised, Tayvin.

-K

Weedmage Princess
11-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Uhm I was just here to make fun of Tijay and Sintik, actually.

I have no comments on the Teeoncy thing.

Weedmage Princess
11-25-2003, 10:50 AM
Oh and to make a formal declaration regarding my new following, the AEC--Anti-Edine Coalition.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Oh and to make a formal declaration regarding my new following, the AEC--Anti-Edine Coalition.

I like you, that has no meaning though about your AEC

[Edited on 25-11-03 by Xcalibur]

Weedmage Princess
11-25-2003, 10:56 AM
YOU KNOW YOU WANNA JOIN, X!

11-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Can I join?

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 11:02 AM
We, men that speak french, are easily manipulated by some things...

teeoncy is warclaidhm's sister

Chadj
11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
I havnt finished catching up to the bullshit, but to state some facts.. i first played gemstone at the age of 10.. I remember. Vividly remember, in fact. And i was quite sane, in fact. lots of friends, top marks... Maybe not the best childhood ever, but i was sane, and i played GS...

[Edited on 11-25-2003 by Chadj]

Chadj
11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Next: According to what i was told, yes, Teeoncy has met people from GS. (and yes, i was told by people OTHER than teeoncy)

Chadj
11-25-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by JustMe

Originally posted by Ladyteeoncy
No it wasnt jonty i met... and if you knew what kind of childhood I had.. I wont even get into it you are all not worth it. Thank you though for making my night even worse.

75% of kids can use that excuse. I could too but I wont. Not because you aren't worth it, but because I'm a better person because of it and I've overcame any of the bullshit I went through as a child, so that isn't a valid excuse as to why your father wanted you to play an RPG at 10 years old when you should have been out doing multiple other things.

By the way, I forgot I took ballet, tap, jazz and tumbling. I loved that too. :D

Next: Err, right.... I use that excuse... im no kid... If something isnt worth it, you dont bother. DUH

Moist Happenings
11-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
We, men that speak french, are easily manipulated by some things...

Il y a des fourmis dans mon pantalon qui m'incitent à vouloir danser!

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Translation: In these forums, you don my pants for an instant are are a wonderful dancer.

-K, doesn't speak french.

Chadj
11-25-2003, 04:16 PM

-K, amused at 8am.

Next: After all the fuss that people put up about this bullshit, i wouldn't take a pic either. Anyone who wants to give that hard of a time over such a small fucking thing, can bite an ass.. They arent worth doing the picture for, cause they arent worth befriending.. but thats just how i would feel in her situation.

Moist Happenings
11-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Translation: In these forums, you don my pants for an instant are are a wonderful dancer.

Stick to spaceballs quotes, babe. That was not only wrong, but REALLY wrong. Heh. You only got one word of it right:

Roughly translated(I think. i'm pretty sure), it means: I've got ants in my pants that make me want to dance.

Chadj
11-25-2003, 04:17 PM

Very well done!.. did you use a translator? heh ;)

Note: Sarcasm... i dont know what it meant, nor do i care much heh

Second note: Neff's translation isnt rough, its actually almost perfect :)

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Chadj, I don't think you are a bad guy. You've been very nice about sticking up for the underdog in this case. However, I think you're a little blinded (we women have ways of jerking your chain, y'know,) and I also think your signature is too goddam long.

But you get a nice guy vote overall.

-K

Moist Happenings
11-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Yeah Chadj, what Spun said! You are teh suck!

Also, give me back my name.

Also, as for your sig: Xcalibur's got it all wrong. He wouldn't have to do girls 3 times if he just followed the three strikes rule, which will help you to know what kind of girl not to sleep with:

The three strikes:
Republican
Christian
Conscious

Hips
11-25-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Neff
The three strikes:
Republican
Christian
Conscious

You're too much. :lol:

Chadj
11-25-2003, 04:34 PM
Your right, the sig is too long.. it isnt letting me change it. Next, i have my reasons for sticking up for her... Nothing she said, something that happened personally. It is crazy, and i havnt even realized i why i was doing it until just now... But yeah.. due to something that happened recently, im pretty sure im certifiably insane.. meh

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Neff
Yeah Chadj, what Spun said! You are teh suck!

Also, give me back my name.

Also, as for your sig: Xcalibur's got it all wrong. He wouldn't have to do girls 3 times if he just followed the three strikes rule, which will help you to know what kind of girl not to sleep with:

The three strikes:
Republican
Christian
Conscious

Chadj: leave me the french criticing!

damn!

hehe

Neff: I got it all right, and it's better 3 times than just one, :smug:

Moist Happenings
11-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Neff: I got it all right, and it's better 3 times than just one, :smug:

Unless you live near Rutgers College of New Jersey, the STD capital of the United States. With girls around here you have to double bag it and pray just to do it once!

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Neff: don't use too much achronime with me, i rarely knows what it means..

STD?
:P

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 05:21 PM
Sexually Transmitted Disease, X. HIV, Happies, et cetera. Yuck.

-K

Moist Happenings
11-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Yeah, what she said.

Overlord
11-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Aids, man hope i don't get that again *sneer*

The Cat In The Hat
11-25-2003, 05:31 PM
happies?!

Cat

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 05:34 PM
Eh. Happies = Herpes. As in, what Sean is (see below)

-K

The Cat In The Hat
11-25-2003, 05:49 PM
I like happies better, if you got the happies instead of herpes it would be a much nicer world.

Cat

Chadj
11-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Love the pic by the way, Spun :thumbsup: heh

Overlord
11-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Well not really because it would just be a different word for the same problem... Don't see how it would be any better.

The Cat In The Hat
11-25-2003, 06:01 PM
How can anything called happies be bad? Maybe I shoulda said, that there would be no more herpes and only happies...

Yes, happies would make a better world!

Cat

Jonty
11-25-2003, 06:26 PM

No I dont know who You are. Sorry you must not be that important to me...

Ok I am going to poste on more picture and that is it... and its not on the site...After this... I am done with posters... people I actually like are getting tired of it.

This was done so that I could send it to the YM magazine... No It wasnt good enough they didnt put it in.

I have a friend that has good knowledge in picture

He saids that pic was taken from around the same time as the "sucker" picture.

That picture was taken in 2002.

Wow, you're friend is smart. But...

I missed the part where she said it wasn't taken in 2002....

- Me

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 06:28 PM
I missed the logic in showing pictures almost 2 years old of oneself when that person got a cam and a scanner

Jonty
11-25-2003, 06:38 PM
I missed the logic in showing pictures almost 2 years old of oneself when that person got a cam and a scanner

Well, I guess I missed the logic as well. But the point of the post, as a couple of people asked for..., was to post a picture that was not included in her yahoo site.

- Me

Jonty
11-25-2003, 06:50 PM
In responce to those who responded about the death threat:

For those who give me death threats through E-mails and IM's...your chickenshit... If I am going to kill someone I at least tell them my name. I wonder if you send people letters in the mail posting death threats? Grow up.

I don't have access you her emails, but... I'm pretty sure she's refering to death threats upon her character Teeoncy.

If I am going to kill someone I at least tell them my name.

It would not be logical to give the person you're going to kill in real life your name beforehand. Though in GS, it could be considered as not being a "chickenshit" to give your character name to the player who's character you're going to kill.

- Me

The Cat In The Hat
11-25-2003, 07:17 PM
Why should I when she already knows my character hates her fucking guts and wants to kill her? It's not necessary. She knows who I am, she knows exactly who I am. She also knows that if she says Oh yeah I know who you are, she would technically be admitting that everything I said is true by admitting she knows who I am.

Cat

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Hahahhaha, she'll bust herself soon enough, she already do it little by little everyday

And if Cat is right (which i think he/she/it is), she must be hitting her desk with her fists every new "bashing".

Cause she cares

JustMe
11-25-2003, 07:21 PM
If someone was bashing me and all they wanted was proof that the picture was me, I'd have them come in here and confirm it. Unless of course they didn't like me for some reason, or I had lied. ;)

Jonty
11-25-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
Why should I when she already knows my character hates her fucking guts and wants to kill her? It's not necessary. She knows who I am, she knows exactly who I am. She also knows that if she says Oh yeah I know who you are, she would technically be admitting that everything I said is true by admitting she knows who I am.

Cat

Who said you threatened her?

[Edited on 11-26-2003 by Jonty]

Rastaman
11-25-2003, 08:08 PM
Hey Cat, lay off the coffee and relax.

Chadj
11-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Im with Rastaman on this one! :)

DCSL
11-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Hey, if you're gonna tell people to lay off the coffee and relax, ya' better include Teeoncy in there too. She lets this get to her an awful lot for someone who claims not to care in the least.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 08:41 PM
A "cute" thought occured to me...

Jonty = teeoncy?

JustMe
11-25-2003, 08:45 PM
Jonty is her fiance in game.

GSLeloo
11-25-2003, 08:45 PM
He knows that. I think he means is the poster the real Jonty or Teeoncy.

JustMe
11-25-2003, 08:46 PM
No, there is no possible way that is her. He can actually type, she looks like a fucking idiot when she types.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 08:48 PM
Just look in her first appearance, she was calm and wrote very well.

Jonty
11-25-2003, 08:55 PM
No, I am not Teeoncy. I can't prove it; but if that's what you want to believe, be my guest.

- Me

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 08:56 PM
A mod can easily shut my big thinking head by saying your i.p. doesn't match teeoncy's

GSLeloo
11-25-2003, 08:56 PM
Oh well it doesn't matter because the higher ups can prove it. They can trace the um... IPS? (I'm not good with computer language) and see if it's from the same computer or not.

Xcalibur
11-25-2003, 08:58 PM
Let it be known that if I return to gemstone, I shall flirt Leloo

JustMe
11-25-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
No, I am not Teeoncy. I can't prove it; but if that's what you want to believe, be my guest.

- Me

She doesn't ever write like that. If that was her posing at Jonty, she'd be banned from PC anyhow. :roll:

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 10:09 PM
Naw, Jonty's posts make a lot more sense than hers. Hers are rambling, five paragraph long sentences that make no sense. Jonty also responds to what was said rather than talk about grilled cheese sandwiches.

-K

Chelle
11-25-2003, 10:14 PM
Players' Corner Forums » Gemstone Complaints » Character Complaints » Teeoncy & "Family"
Members viewing this page: Chelle, SpunGirl, The Cat In The Hat (1 Guest)

I betcha a grilled cheese sandwich I know who (1 Guest) is! :lol:

Rastaman
11-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Alan Keyes?

SpunGirl
11-25-2003, 10:20 PM
I'll see your grilled cheese and raise you one lollipop.

-K

Chelle
11-25-2003, 10:22 PM

-K

ROFL! Yeah.

Rastaman
11-25-2003, 10:37 PM
Wait... So was it Alan Keyes?

Chelle
11-25-2003, 10:52 PM
Who's Alan Keyes?

[Edited on 11-26-2003 by Chelle]

Caramia
11-25-2003, 11:37 PM
I just want to address something that got buried in the dust here... an allusion to the fact that perhaps some real life illness or other event excuses certain kinds of behaviors.

Well it doesn't. I don't care if you have liver disease, kidney disease, cancer, AIDS, or a hangnail -- or if your parents are getting divorced, or if your lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse cheated on you. I don't even care if you're just having a bad day.

It's never a valid excuse for displaying bad behavior, or continuing it as a normal way of life.

So those who seek to pardon others because they might be seriously ill or having some traumatic experience, stop doing so, you're only enabling them. Instead, try to tell them that it's a GOOD time to find a way to live your life better and fuller, instead of worse, shallow, and empty.

SpunGirl
11-26-2003, 12:07 AM
<what Caramia said>, and as BIG FAT LIARS.

-K

Weedmage Princess
11-26-2003, 01:22 AM
I'm going to second what Caramia said. While it's understandable that horrible situations and bad experiences takes their toll on people, it's no excuse to treat others poorly. If something's happened to you and you know you might have a hard time being civil, you should keep to yourself. I've had more than my fair share of bad experiencess and I do my damned best to not take it out on others who have nothing to do with it...so if someone won't show me the same courtesy, I'll be a tad ticked off.

This isn't aimed at anyone or anything, it's just a general "yeah, that" to Caramia's post.

Souzy
11-26-2003, 01:49 AM
Wow this thread is still going!!! Here's what I have to say...

JustMe
11-26-2003, 01:55 AM

-K

:lol:

Yes, I'll have to agree as well. Being sick, it fatal or non-fatal doesn't give someone the excuse to treat others badly.

Ilvane
11-26-2003, 06:33 AM

Cat

You know, you really shouldn't get so worked up over the game, it's very much not worth it.

She's not even reading the boards much or responding anymore, so what is the problem? Why take it public like this on the boards?

-A

[Edited on 11-26-2003 by Ilvane]

Weedmage Princess
11-26-2003, 09:37 AM
That's not Lalana, folks. She photoshopped a pic of someone and added that sign!

I WONT BELIEVE YOU UNLESS YOU HOLD UP A SIGN SAYING WEEDMAGE PRINCESS RULES ALL!!! :P

Souzy
11-26-2003, 09:43 AM
LMAO Weedie! :lol:

GuildRat
11-26-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
die thread die!

>prep 117
cast Tijay
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Strike spell...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture.
An invisible force guides Tijay.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Now try!!!

Amaron
11-26-2003, 11:17 AM
After reading this thread my head is spinning.

oh and THE Edine is Hot

J

EmpressBtch
11-26-2003, 12:05 PM
If we worked hard enough we could get this bigger than the bad names thread....yay?

StahksOlogist
11-28-2003, 02:50 PM
Hi, this is Stahks, I quit the game but just recently stumbled across these Teeoncy posts, how funny. In an IM one day, she asked for my phone # to talk...I said no...she tweaked out, 30 secs later she kills me in game, Her empath Kataleena warns me, followed by a Teeoncy warn....

In game, she's pretty much the same, trying to rack up as many guys as possible to talk to her, and maybe fly to Seattle to see her....I know she'll say I'm a liar etc...but for those of you who have seen her picture..the one with her sucking on the lollipop, haha, will know it's true, she needs serious help....I have never seen anyone act solely on desperation as her....even tho she killed Stahks for an ooc reason...I was gonna seek revenge. Now, this train 80 warrior Teeoncy had no reason to warn poor poor train 36 Stahks (Stahksy). I've been locked out of gemstone 5 times, one being a perma-ban and I've never encountered such a snert.

[Heavy editing on my first day back. Refrain from RL attacks.]

[Edited on 11-28-2003 by Tsa`ah]

Xcalibur
11-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Is she the girl on the pic or not

The Cat In The Hat
11-29-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by StahksOlogist
Hi, this is Stahks, I quit the game but just recently stumbled across these Teeoncy posts, how funny. In an IM one day, she asked for my phone # to talk...I said no...she tweaked out, 30 secs later she kills me in game, Her empath Kataleena warns me, followed by a Teeoncy warn....

In game, she's pretty much the same, trying to rack up as many guys as possible to talk to her, and maybe fly to Seattle to see her....I know she'll say I'm a liar etc...but for those of you who have seen her picture..the one with her sucking on the lollipop, haha, will know it's true, she needs serious help....I have never seen anyone act solely on desperation as her....even tho she killed Stahks for an ooc reason...I was gonna seek revenge. Now, this train 80 warrior Teeoncy had no reason to warn poor poor train 36 Stahks (Stahksy). I've been locked out of gemstone 5 times, one being a perma-ban and I've never encountered such a snert.

[Heavy editing on my first day back. Refrain from RL attacks.]

[Edited on 11-28-2003 by Tsa`ah]

haahaa I told you she was a nut!

Cat

Rastaman
11-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Yeah cat, she's the crazy one...

The Cat In The Hat
11-29-2003, 05:44 PM
And what makes me crazy exactly? The fact that SARAH the PLAYER took an in game issue and started IMing me as SARAH and talking shit IRL?

Yep! Im the crazy one alright! Maybe you should read this thread again and see that im not the only one to point out her psychotic episodes.

Cat

Sean
11-29-2003, 05:56 PM
LET THE THREAD FUCKING DIE

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 08:23 PM
No. The truth must be said.

Cat, keep kicking until she begs for mercy do as the world: show no mercy!

GSTamral
11-30-2003, 01:48 PM
<<<
GemStone III wasn't on the Web 8 years ago!

It was on AOL, and it was in Beta at this time of year in 1995. So he couldn't have given you an account unless he had an internal AOL account and got it for free. AOL didn't open up to the public until spring of 1996. Before that, if you were Beta and not an internal AOL or Prodigy account, you paid an hourly fee.

Unless you're claiming to be ICE age?

What was the name of your first character? Or even your father? Since I was around during AOL Beta, then likely I knew both of you, seeing how on a good night there was only 50 of us logged in and there weren't other towns to roam to.
>>>

Holy crap this is a big thread. Just wanted to clarify something. There were two internet services that could access Gemstone in 1995. September 1, 1995, Gemstone went public on AOL, so it is possible to have been playing gemstone on AOL in 1995, and Compuserv's genie access portal allowed access to at least two of the 6 genie RPG's (Island of Kesmai, and Gemstone) at least as early as Summer of 1993.

With a basic AOL account, it is entirely possible to have been playing since September of 1995. Service was not unlimited until December of 96, so until that point you would have paid by the hour. While it may have, I was unaware of any BETA time on AOL, although I didn't join AOL until they went unlimited, and only know what had been posted on the RPG forums, and from word of mouth.

peam
11-30-2003, 05:19 PM
Let it die. I hate locking.

Kurili
11-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Did I ever mention how much I like your 'Calvin and Hobbs" Peam? I like.

Acolyte Kurili

peam
11-30-2003, 06:35 PM
It's a lady killer.

Xcalibur
11-30-2003, 06:37 PM
It's as bad a mafalda comics and all of those morality comics.

Comics are made to laugh and hate, not thinks.

to stay on the topic, i'd say teeoncy is gone, weird, huh?

Vesi
11-30-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by peam
It's a lady killer.

Well... it's cute. I'm still attached to the banana though. I always pictured you dancing around and typing when I read your posts.

What's this thread about again?<runs away>

Vesi

Xcalibur
11-30-2003, 07:02 PM
A frog wanting to become as "strong" as a beef

Hips
11-30-2003, 07:03 PM

I had to memorize that crappy poem a couple years ago for french class. UGH!

Xcalibur
11-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

I had to memorize that crappy poem a couple years ago for french class. UGH!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH WOE IS YOU!

hehe, so you know what i mean by that, if you catched the morality of the poem :P

ckwizard
11-30-2003, 08:41 PM
I just wanted to say that I have seen Sarah before. Her father is a friend of mine who I worked with for some odd years. I do not know Sarah too well but I have nothing to say bad about her. She seemed like a polite young lady when I met her. Since I have moved accross the United States. I am a current player of Gemstone 4 and was one of the first people in the game to meet sarah in Late 95. I am proud to say I enchanted and gave Teeoncy her first 4X hauberk.

-The red wizard

GSLeloo
11-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Well the only thing that really can be said to that is.. who are you IG so what you said can be checked and we know this is not Sarah

ckwizard
11-30-2003, 08:57 PM
I have talked to someone that still lives close to her and he will be glad to tell you. I have a higher train character and I choose not to get wrapped up in this nonsense. On of his characters is grandeau and one is rhomeus. His screen name for AOL is GsRhomeus.

Knowing her father so well I would find it inappropriate to participate in such a discussion about his daughter.

StrayRogue
11-30-2003, 08:59 PM
Simple question: Is that her in the picture?

ckwizard
11-30-2003, 09:01 PM
Yes Sir. Although I am a little uncomfortable about seeing the one with the sucker. How will I ever look at her dad again!

GSLeloo
11-30-2003, 09:04 PM
I'm really not trying to be like "let's kill Teeoncy" or whatever but am I the only one a little dubious about this person that suddenly appears and knows her father, knows her, says everything she said was true and we're all wrong?

ckwizard
11-30-2003, 09:06 PM
I would not expect you to believe me so easily. But I did give you another person to ask as well. He lives in Washington as well.

Artha
11-30-2003, 09:06 PM
I'm really not trying to be like "let's kill Teeoncy" or whatever but am I the only one a little dubious about this person that suddenly appears and knows her father, knows her, says everything she said was true and we're all wrong?

Well, you know...unless you were actually wrong.

Sean
11-30-2003, 09:07 PM
all i want for christmas .. is for this thread to fucking die

GSLeloo
11-30-2003, 09:09 PM
It's not about being a wrong, it's about knowing something is true. I remember in one essay we had to read for our research paper the writer said that every fact has to be investigated so that, like in Alice in Wonderland, you don't find yourself suddenly holding a flamingo. The point being don't trust everything you are given, look for motives, reasonable doubt, and why you shouldn't trust it before you jump to shove the puzzle piece into place.

11-30-2003, 09:09 PM
I live in WA too, please kill me

ckwizard
11-30-2003, 09:12 PM
I dont really understand why you people care so much. But an old fellow like me is a bit behind in times.

GSLeloo
11-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Because most of us don't like bullshit being shoved in our face.

Kurili
11-30-2003, 09:20 PM
Well, gee. If we let this thread die, I can go ahead and cancel my order for that Jaguar I was going to give Tijay for Christmas.

But if that's what he wants....

Acolyte Kurili

SpunGirl
11-30-2003, 10:00 PM
ckwizard, I believe you. You must know T's player and her family very well. You speak Teeoncy-ese. Your linguistic styles are eerily similar, minus the overflow of ".......".

He/she/it speaks the truth.

-K

Xcalibur
11-30-2003, 11:38 PM
She is a fucking psycho. It's already her 3 or 4 nicknames she used here to prove she is herself.

Just use a bit your brain.

She uses 3 other accounts to make us believe she is the one on the picture.

conclusion: she is a fucking liar.

Adhara
11-30-2003, 11:39 PM
I'd like truth first. Then it can die.

Kurili
11-30-2003, 11:57 PM
Ohh, but come on, I thought it was dead, and I called the Jag dealership already! It's gonna be such a pain to get that order going again. And delivery might be late....please let it die. For Tijay. For my financial stability!

Acolyte Kurili

tenlaughs
12-01-2003, 12:30 AM
After being accused of being Teeoncy, I just had to come and see who this girl was. I will admit, I did not have the patience to read every little detail, but I do not see what the whole fuss is about. I do not think she is all that pretty and I personally do not think she is worth 35 pages of my time or anyone else’s.

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by tenlaughs
After being accused of being Teeoncy, I just had to come and see who this girl was. I will admit, I did not have the patience to read every little detail, but I do not see what the whole fuss is about. I do not think she is all that pretty and I personally do not think she is worth 35 pages of my time or anyone else’s.

Then maybe you should have stopped reading after the first page so we wouldnt have to hear you bitch... again.

Cat

SpunGirl
12-01-2003, 01:06 AM
I'm finding it more than a little funny that tenlaughs is located (supposedly) in a place T herself was just dying to be taken to. Heh.

-K

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2003, 10:55 AM
What a coincidence! I probably made that part up too though.

Cat

GemstoneFan
12-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey tenlaughs -- Hawaii eh?

Where'd you go to high school?

Caiylania
12-01-2003, 04:45 PM
Hawai'i is so beautiful, I myself went to Moanalua High near Honolulu.

*dreams of going back one day*

SpunGirl
12-01-2003, 07:45 PM
tenlaughs is eerily silent.

Maybe she had to stay late at school to work on remedial English.

-K

GSLeloo
12-01-2003, 07:52 PM
lol Spungirl. Nah she was probably somewhere trying to bring the boards into the game...

GemstoneFan
12-01-2003, 08:43 PM
<-- Kamehameha

*smirk*

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2003, 09:44 PM
has it been confirmed that Teeoncy and tenlaughs are the same?

Cat

SpunGirl
12-01-2003, 10:16 PM
It's not going to be "confirmed" any more than we're going to know for sure if Teeoncy is the girl in the picture.

One of life's great mysteries, like the Roswell crash or JFK.

-K

Adhara
12-02-2003, 01:41 AM
I think Cat meant have the IP's been compared already.

Chelle
12-02-2003, 01:46 AM
has it been confirmed that Teeoncy and tenlaughs are the same?

Cat

I thought tenlaughs was a dude.

Well, wait a minute. I guess that wouldn't even matter, now would it?

Nevermind.

The Cat In The Hat
12-02-2003, 10:45 AM
Tenlaughs got awfully quiet...

Ladyteeoncy
12-02-2003, 04:45 PM
I would like to say that I am not ten laughs at all. And I think Ten laughs is extreamly dumb. I do NOT need people IMing me harrassing me like he/she/it has done. Im guessing a he.

As for posting in this post... I probably wont. Just because I dont have thick enough skin ;)

But during this class which I terribly hate. I will come and visit the boards. At home, I will not I have better things to do then to be bashed and to be accused as a liar.

love
me

And I said I PROBABLY wont.

As for posting here... I would rather you all comment about me being here then doing it in other places out of topic! I think others would appreciate it too.

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by Ladyteeoncy]

Wezas
12-02-2003, 04:50 PM
As for posting in this post... I probably wont. Just because I dont have thick enough skin ;)

<--- realizes that he just read a post of hers in this thread.

The Cat In The Hat
12-02-2003, 04:52 PM
ROFLMAO

Your stupids showing

Cat

Xcalibur
12-02-2003, 04:52 PM
We are Family! I've got all my sisters with me! (subtility here)

Ladyteeoncy
12-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Just because I know many wont go up and read to see what I edited I will just show it here again.

As for posting here... I would rather you all comment about me being here then doing it in other places out of topic! I think others would appreciate it too.

GSLeloo
12-02-2003, 05:01 PM
Teeoncy I thought you weren't posting anymore? Missed the attention?

Ladyteeoncy
12-02-2003, 05:06 PM
You bet sweets.

Plus being a school computer Yahoo games and such is all blocked...somehow this got through the schools filter. Im sure being on here though a few times will be noticed...and this site may be filtered soon.

Hips
12-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Im sure being on here though a few times will be noticed...and this site may be filtered soon.

We can only hope. :rolleyes:

Ladyteeoncy
12-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Why thank you =) What a sweetheart.

See at school it is still early and I dont care what you say... It seems to effect me when I am tired though. So atleast you will only have to listen to me for about an hour a day. The time at home is reserved for friends.

Which some of you are=)

Wezas
12-02-2003, 05:14 PM
The time at home is reserved for friends.
Which some of you are=)

Just out of curiosity, name 3.

Xcalibur
12-02-2003, 05:15 PM
Don't be cruel

Name 2

Ladyteeoncy
12-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Ok I will, Jonty, Chadj, and ranger. I am sure you will now say some of those didnt count or you need more just to make yourself feel better.

Ladyteeoncy
12-02-2003, 05:24 PM
Odd no smart comments back... But class is over! See you later=)

Xcalibur
12-02-2003, 05:29 PM
But why the necessity of lying everytime?

Caramia
12-02-2003, 05:34 PM
I hope that class that you hate (during which you are sitting here reading and posting to this thread) isn't English, Teeoncy.

12-02-2003, 05:41 PM
::sniffs:: why was I left out of your list Teeoncy! we are never going to be friends again!

The Cat In The Hat
12-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Odd no smart comments back... But class is over! See you later=)

Here's one! You waited 7 minutes to get a "smart comeback"?

Or is 7 minutes in your world longer than it is in mine?

Cat

*Edited because I forgot a capitol!

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

The Cat In The Hat
12-02-2003, 05:53 PM
I am having a very OFF day

CAPITAL!

Cat

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

Ben
12-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Her pics fake or what?

GSLeloo
12-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Fake as her? I don't care anymore if they're her pics or not.. she's fake enough as is.

Xcalibur
12-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Yeap Ben, the guy that doesn't know that jokes hide a part of truth

SpunGirl
12-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
I hope that class that you hate (during which you are sitting here reading and posting to this thread) isn't English, Teeoncy.

It was. Today they taught the difference between "affect" and "effect," a lesson which she clearly missed.

Nice comeback to the boards, T! Here we thought we'd lost our source of amusement.

-K

Weedmage Princess
12-03-2003, 03:51 AM
Usually if two IPs are EXACTLY THE SAME, despite different names,..that means the person using said account names are the same person. Or someone else is using their computer.

People should keep in mind that moderators do have the ability to check such things before blatantly telling fibs. No particular reason for mentioning this by the way, I just thought I'd throw that little tidbit out there for a laugh or ten. ;)

Chelle
12-03-2003, 06:51 AM
Usually if two IPs are EXACTLY THE SAME, despite different names,..that means the person using said account names are the same person. Or someone else is using their computer.

People should keep in mind that moderators do have the ability to check such things before blatantly telling fibs. No particular reason for mentioning this by the way, I just thought I'd throw that little tidbit out there for a laugh or ten. ;)

Hmmmmm interesting, indeed.

Caiylania
12-03-2003, 07:23 AM

Ponders this while eatting bon bons and watching Oprah.

I just wanted to post. :D

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Ahahah tenlaughs and teeoncy got busted, there goes an other lie

12-03-2003, 08:47 AM
Im not sure if i should toss out a smug grin or a pity the girl....

Adhara
12-03-2003, 09:09 AM
I laugh but really, I think it's sad. Thanks Weedmage.

Betheny
12-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Is that a confirmation they're the same?

Weedmage Princess
12-03-2003, 09:17 AM
Now now...let's take it easy..I'm just saying two people here have the same IP. I can't divulge much more information than that cause er..it wouldn't be nice...or something. And I strive to be nice, so don't ruin it for me, damnit!

Betheny
12-03-2003, 09:18 AM
omg it's me and weedmage, we're so busted

Caiylania
12-03-2003, 09:18 AM
Hugs Weedmage, you are such a nice person. We would never ruin that for you! *nods*

Weedmage Princess
12-03-2003, 09:19 AM
MAIMARA HACKED MY IP THE BITCH

Caiylania
12-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
omg it's me and weedmage, we're so busted

Now Maimara is going to get busted as an old fart! *smiles at Maimara*

Weedmage Princess
12-03-2003, 09:20 AM
I am SOOOO not your gimp anymore!

::limps away from Maimara:::

Betheny
12-03-2003, 09:25 AM
I AM an old fart, and GET BACK HERE GIMP!

The Cat In The Hat
12-03-2003, 11:46 AM
HAAHAA What a thing to wake up to! ya know... She's going to end up in an institution someday.

Teeoncy, if that words too big for you, sound it out babe.

in·sti·tu·tion

Cat

Ben
12-03-2003, 12:31 PM
So are her pics fake, or what?

Kurili
12-03-2003, 12:37 PM
Possibly, Ben.

Acolyte Kurili

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Ah. Well I am Teeoncy. The only reason I made tenlaughs is to poste without people making comments about teeoncy in other forums which people love to get off topic. I dont think these forums were made to bash just Teeoncy. If you have a comment about me or my postes, come here and talk about it. Do not change the subject. I seem to be the person everyone picks at for the time being. I am sure another will come to replace me.

As for ckwizard, That was made by my dads friend on my dads computer. Since they are connected I guess that they share the same IP address or somthing? I am a little confused about the IP address thing. But ckwizard (Jerry) told me that that would probably happen and that he should wait until he got home to do it. But I didnt think it was that big of an idea and that is why I had him give you a friend of mines screen name and name in the game to contact if you did not believe him.

I understand most of you hate Teeoncy because you have no one else to hate at the moment. But I think it would be better if you keep it in here so that I may look at other postes. I could sit here and say how much I hate sabreon... But I wont because it would be off topic. (there is an example for those of you who dont understand)

There are tons of people who sit around in the forums cuss at you, cuss at your Ideas and such... I ask only as much respect that you give them. (since it seems you give them more)

Thank you.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Do you know that nobody really checked your ip (or nobody gave that information here) and we just said that like that? there was no real proof of it, just something thrown here.

You busted yourself again, alone.

You'll get respect when you'll be yourself and acting as yourself, and not someone that doesn't exist or somebody you stole their pictures off

[Edited on 3-12-03 by Xcalibur]

The Cat In The Hat
12-03-2003, 03:11 PM
That hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper....

Cat

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:14 PM
I didnt bust myself I just told yeah the truth. I knew most knew anyways I told a lot of people.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:15 PM
You denied it, you denied it a lot

You just deny anything, even if everybody knows the truth.

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:17 PM
And that is why I told the truth so that I stop denying it=)

Jolena
12-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Ya know..for once I have to say I truly agree with Tenlaughs/Teeoncy. Let it go damn. If you want to bash her, keep it here.. but she should be able to roam the forums and read posts, reply to posts that don't involve this thread without having to deal with being bashed over something that is completely off topic.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:18 PM
So you lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied (*10) and now you don't (*1)

How can people trust you then?

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I dont expect you to trust me. Let me ask you a question or two. Do you trust anyone on here? How can you trust someone who you have never met before?

Jolena
Jesus X.. do you honestly just get a kick out of attacking that girl? Have you nothing else to do with your life then to set and pick pick pick at someone? She made a mistake, she admitted she was wrong.. you say you knew it all along and are pissed that she lied. But hey..it's over with..there is nothing good that is going to come out of you continuing to grind this subject into the ground.

Ilvane
She didn't lie, she wanted to be on the boards, and made a new name so all of you rabid people wouldn't attack her..then she basically got outed..

That's disappointing to me.

-A

Weedmage Princess
12-03-2003, 03:21 PM
I would like to say that I am not ten laughs at all. And I think Ten laughs is extreamly dumb. I do NOT need people IMing me harrassing me like he/she/it has done. Im guessing a he.

But during this class which I terribly hate. I will come and visit the boards. At home, I will not I have better things to do then to be bashed and to be accused as a liar.

love
me

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by Ladyteeoncy]

Someone harrassing someone is kind of a big deal. No one really cares if you're posting under another name or not...the thing is..why lie about it?

Also, about your accusations that people are saying I gave them your IP..I'd love to know who told you this...because truth be told...I don't "know" your IP address, as in, I don't know the numbers...I just know that whatever it is, Ten Laughs and Lady Teeoncy had the same one, which is how I know they are one in the same, or atleast use the same computer..but that's of no importance, really..as I personally will be asking the Administrator himself to look over everything I've done here over the past couple of days...see when I'm wrong, I'm wrong but when I'm right (like now) I like to prove it. :)

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
Jesus X.. do you honestly just get a kick out of attacking that girl? Have you nothing else to do with your life then to set and pick pick pick at someone? She made a mistake, she admitted she was wrong.. you say you knew it all along and are pissed that she lied. But hey..it's over with..there is nothing good that is going to come out of you continuing to grind this subject into the ground.

She just said she was teeoncy (tenlaughs)

She didn't said her pics were fake, nor that she is bullshiting over her majoring in english, as her hot bla bla bla (female sean)?

And she isn't forced to answer my confusing comments, anyway.

Jolena
12-03-2003, 03:25 PM
Okay..and you just completely skirted around the point of my post. You are showing yourself to be not only vindictive but cruel as well in my eyes by continuously grinding this subject into the dirt when it's really not going to change. I personally think you have nothing better to do with your time then to try to goad that girl into admitting she lied about something. It has already been said a thousand times that she lied, she most likely will NOT admit it.. and yet everytime I turn around you are taking great joy it seems of bashing her over and over. Let the shit go damn.

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:26 PM
I am not exactly accusing you, and I would have NEVER made the subject public because I am not exactly sure which is what I told you. Making it public would have been unprofessional of me, immature, and inconsiderate. I was told something and then advised to make sure and to do something about it because it is a serious matter. If you would like to talk about it you have my IM. This is not something that needs to go public. I don’t want you getting a bad rep. for it or anyone else. If you didn’t do it then it’s not that big of deal. I honestly do not know the important stuff about computers and I am not even sure what an I.P. address is. I was just told it was very important and I needed to contact some people about it.

Weedmage Princess
12-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Jolena is that directed at me? Because uh, I didn't "bash" her or anything of the sort. All I said was, in response to her post about Ten Laughs "harassing her" was that the two names here have the same IP. I haven't attacked her, bashed her, or anything...and now she's saying I went around giving out her IP address (which I don't know) to people..yet..I'm still not bashing.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:29 PM
The point is she didn't lied about one thing, but a lot of thing

Would you trust someone that lied about his age?
I would

Would you trust someone that lied about his age, his occupation, his religion, his job, his habbits, what he likes, what he hates, about his sexual orientation, etc?

I would not

I think the point in all that is the fact she admits she lied but continue to lie. That is a slap in the face, like it or not

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:29 PM

Originally posted by Jolena

She just said she was teeoncy (tenlaughs)

She didn't said her pics were fake, nor that she is bullshiting over her majoring in english, as her hot bla bla bla (female sean)?

And she isn't forced to answer my confusing comments, anyway.

My pictures are not fake. Noah's screen name and such has been given out. He lives in my town and can tell you that they are not fake.

As for majoring in English, I will make sure my grammar and spelling is better if it makes you feel better. If I have bad grammar and such, I will just have to work harder in college then right? I love the Idea of teaching. I do not want to teach little kids, and I hate science and math, I would love to teach English. In America you are welcome to become anything you want if you work hard enough for it.

Jolena
12-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Oh no Weedmage! *flails* Not at all..that was directed towards X.. I'm sorry, I should have clarified. *smoooches Weedmage* Sorry!

Drew2
12-03-2003, 03:31 PM
SOMEONE WHO YOU WILL NEVER MEET AND EXISTS BECAUSE I SAYS SO CAN BACK UP MY CLAIMS.

Lame much?

Jolena
12-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Okay..WTF is that avatar Tayre?! ya know.nevermind..I don't want to know..really. *groans*

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Maybe it is lame. But you brought up a good point... you have never met him. Do you plan on meeting me? You all seem to bash me so much that I doubt you find it worth meeting me. Those that have met me from GS know the truth. My friends are the only ones that I care about when it comes to that.

Drew2
My signature explains it.

Ilvane
May I repeat a few more times..Who cares?????

-A:yawn:

Jolena
12-03-2003, 03:36 PM
*cheeers to Ilvane* Exactly my point.. I can't see why so many folks are that concerned.. and why their lives are so full of nothing that they must continue to grind a subject into the dirt over a girl that they will never meet nor will ever want to meet most likely.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Then why people care about Sean's bs, about klaive's bs?

You are telling me you will meet em?

If you care about one, you care about all.

otherwise it's just pure hypocrisy

Drew2
12-03-2003, 03:39 PM
/kill thread

Jolena
12-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Um..I didn't post incessantly on them either. *shrugs*

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:42 PM
You not, a lot did.

I'll stop, i admit it's time.

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 03:45 PM
I don’t think Sabreon has 39 pages... plus we are talking about Sabreon's character... I find it unnecessary for you to bash me as a person.

Ilvane
12-03-2003, 03:49 PM
I don't care about Klaive or Sean either, I've basically just put the though of them out of my head.

And X hon, it's the same people who enjoy the Klaive and Sean information that are in this thread as well.;) Mostly, that is.

-A

Overlord
12-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Right fine in all honesty if no one cares.... this will be the last post. If not then obviously someone give two shits.

Ilvane
12-03-2003, 03:52 PM
You know, always have to have the last word! ;)

Ahem..anyway.

-A

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Ilvane
I don't care about Klaive or Sean either, I've basically just put the though of them out of my head.

And X hon, it's the same people who enjoy the Klaive and Sean information that are in this thread as well.;) Mostly, that is.

-A

You are right, I was telling vomit girl that she puts too much care into Sean's crap, I did the same (less in my opinion, but i still did it)

I see the light now, and it is very bright!

She can go, now... She has my blessing :lol:

Overlord
12-03-2003, 03:57 PM
JESUS CHRIST X FUCK OFF!!! ...............*Nods to Ilvane*
Just let it the hell go, obviously you do give a damn X...or you could prove me wrong and cease the posting on this useless and extraneous thread

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Overlord
JESUS CHRIST X FUCK OFF!!! ...............*Nods to Ilvane*
Just let it the hell go, obviously you do give a damn X...or you could prove me wrong and cease the posting on this useless and extraneous thread

AHHAHAH you seems to care about either I care or not, and that isn't your concern anyway, my frustrated friend. Don't swear, it hurts Jesus, by the way.

tenlaughs
12-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Why dont you make a thread about how much you both do not care?

Drew2
12-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Why dont you make a thread about how much you both do not care?
Why don't you make a thread about pink nail polish and glitter? I'd guess it's the only thing you can actually give a convincing argument about.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 04:06 PM
This post is the last one, all posts after this one are not to be read.

Thanks

Hips

Thanks

There you go again, always needing to have the last word...

Overlord
I'm done here, let the kids bicker amongst themselves *grunts and trudges off*

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Thanks

There you go again, always needing to have the last word...

How do you know i'm like that? taking a chance or you are someone that want to have the last word?:lol:

(at least the bashing has ended)

Wezas
12-03-2003, 04:20 PM
I'll have the last word, so neither of you are angry the other gets it.

Xcalibur
12-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
I'll have the last word, so neither of you are angry the other gets it.

Consider yourself the savior of this thread!

Praise be Wezas! (a poor stealer, but still...)

GSLeloo
12-03-2003, 04:46 PM
I just have to make one point....

It's kind of funny that on Teeoncy she was saying that when she was home she had a life and didn't need PC and only would be on when she was bored during class... Which was basically saying we don't have a laugh.

But the whole time she was on here on Tenlaughs so... I guess she doesn't have a life either. Plus she really tried for people to not know by posting Tenlaugh saying something about Teeoncy and then Teeoncy commenting back at Tenlaughs... could that be considered a multiple personality?

The Cat In The Hat
12-03-2003, 05:08 PM
No, thats considered lame and desperate.

And I find it funny as shit that "Tenlaughs" said "Teeoncy" isnt that pretty ROFLMAO

Cat

CrystalTears
12-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Maybe we should make a thread for Teeoncy, tenlaughs and ckwizard to talk amongst themselves. Er.. herself.. um.. yeah.

GemstoneFan
12-03-2003, 10:02 PM
I find it rather amusing that this thread has almost as many views as "Moron of the Day".

Coincidence? I think not. ;-)

Tsa`ah
12-04-2003, 12:49 AM
I'm going to say this one time in this thread, and I will repeat it in the other.

Personal attacks are a no no. If you want to bash the character, feel free. That's what this folder is for, the CHARACTERS.

I will most likely be combing the folders and deleting personal attacks this weekend. I'll U2U when necessary.

Jonty
12-04-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
I will most likely be combing the folders and deleting personal attacks this weekend. I'll U2U when necessary.

You're going to comb this thread!? Haha, you have fun now!

- Me

JustMe
12-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Multiple personality disorder is a serious issue. They should really get themself checked out...

tenlaughs
12-04-2003, 03:59 PM
I have more fun with three people then with one. We are quite happy the way we are (if you can not tell, I am being sarcastic.)

CrystalTears
12-04-2003, 04:16 PM
I don't know. I think you're serious about liking to play with yourself. :D

tenlaughs
12-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh of course, you have to learn how to play with yourself kindly before you can go on to playing with others. I see that there are many people here that have never learned how to play nice or how to follow rules.

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh, well. Different...ummm...strokes...for different folks, I suppose. :rolleyes:

HarmNone would rather play with others

Tsa`ah
12-04-2003, 04:23 PM
You people have so corrupted me. :saint:

tenlaughs
12-04-2003, 04:26 PM
I am not afraid to be alone I have enough self confidence to hold up.

Ilvane
12-04-2003, 04:26 PM
You know, somehow it doesn't surprise me that you enjoy playing with yourself.

:cough:

-A

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Oh of course, you have to learn how to play with yourself kindly before you can go on to playing with others. I see that there are many people here that have never learned how to play nice or how to follow rules.

We must come from different schools of thought regarding "playing nice". Way I learned it, telling lies is NOT playing nice. It is not playing nice with yourself, and it is not playing nice with others.

I must assume you learned differently. :)

HarmNone likes her way better

JustMe
12-04-2003, 04:29 PM
I am not afraid to be alone I have enough self confidence to hold up.

You're not alone, you have your trusty lollipop, and your two other friends. Sarah, meet Sarah's other side, and meet Sarah's third side.... Two-faced is a normal term... would you be considered three faced?

tenlaughs
12-04-2003, 04:38 PM
Three faced sounds mucho better for me. As for lying, not being my friend, I do not have to play nice with you.:P

CrystalTears
12-04-2003, 04:38 PM
We've corrupted Ilvane, Tsa`ah was already so don't even TRY to say we did it, and TTC (Teeoncy/tenlaughs/ckwizard or Triple Terror Character) came that way.

JustMe
12-04-2003, 04:39 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't let you play with me at all. You're not my type.

StrayRogue
12-04-2003, 04:40 PM
I don't know if this has already been answered but was that her in the pictures?

JustMe
12-04-2003, 04:41 PM
We still don't know. Not for sure at least.

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Ahh. So, we do not have to play nice unless we are friends? Excellent information. I shall remember that, sweet cheeks. :)

HarmNone...is it warm in here?

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by JustMe
We still don't know. Not for sure at least.

And, the vast majority of us do not give a bloody damned! Seen one bitch, seen 'em all, ya know? :D

HarmNone has seen 'em

tenlaughs
12-04-2003, 04:55 PM
I find it interesting that tenlaughs came into this forum not bashing anyone but just commenting and yet you had to point it out. (Not that it matters much, since I did it all for fun.) I know for a fact because I have been told by other members that they have two, three different names and yet you have not pointed them out. I would hate to think you are letting your professional attitude be corrupted because you simply do not like someone. I always thought that people with a certain amount of power should be respected and to earn respect. I expect all GM’s in game to not have favoritism, to treat everyone equally no matter how much they hate that person and I guess I came into the forum expecting the Mod’s to have the same kind of deal. I guess not though. I will say now that this forum is extremely entertaining to me in many ways. However, the lack of authority and organization has disappointed me greatly. There are some Mod’s I find are respected and have earned that rightly. I guess I should not have high expectations though.

As for “playing nice,” I think that if you are treated with respect then you should give respect. I came into the forum with you bashing Teeoncy and I took it extremely well I think. Although, when you started bashing me as a person I found it immature and unjustly since you will never meet me. I guarantee you are all different in person. I would hate to think you could be so cruel in person. I lied on-line, I admit it. Big deal! But, you are not my friend, and you have yet tried to treat me with any respect what so ever, therefore, I will not try my hardest to play nice.

Drew2
12-04-2003, 04:55 PM
As Supreme Overloard Moderator Master, I am closing this thread because it bores the FUCK out of me.

/close thread

Tsa`ah
12-04-2003, 04:57 PM
We don't allow virgin mods

/Ban Tayre

Hips
12-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
We don't allow virgin mods

/Ban Tayre

LMAO!!
Tsa`ah = my new hero.

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Skuze me, sweet cheeks. Lying to people is disrespectful. Lying about people is disrespectful. You best get down off the high-horse about respect, since you obviously have no comprehension of the meaning of the word. :rolleyes:

HarmNone does not DO bullshit

tenlaughs
12-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Well that was disappointing, exactly how I thought you would respond.

Wezas
Originally posted by Tayre
My avatar is me. NO IT'S NOT AN ABERCROMBIE MODEL.

Either way it's gay.

HarmNone
As Supreme Overloard Moderator Master, I am closing this thread because it bores the FUCK out of me.

/close thread

Tayre, darlin'? There is an unwritten rule that will help you immensely:

Thou shalt not read the thread that bores the FUCK out of thee.

HarmNone is being helpful again :D

Drew2
12-04-2003, 05:03 PM
There is another unwritten law which you have overlooked:

All whom enter this place will strive to entertain Tayre to their best ability. All failing to do so will incur the wrath of the 12" dildo.

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Well that was disappointing, exactly how I thought you would respond.

If you had it all figured out to begin with, why all the lies?:?:

HarmNone ponders

JustMe
12-04-2003, 05:05 PM
I find it interesting that tenlaughs came into this forum not bashing anyone but just commenting and yet you had to point it out. (Not that it matters much, since I did it all for fun.) I know for a fact because I have been told by other members that they have two, three different names and yet you have not pointed them out. I would hate to think you are letting your professional attitude be corrupted because you simply do not like someone. I always thought that people with a certain amount of power should be respected and to earn respect. I expect all GM’s in game to not have favoritism, to treat everyone equally no matter how much they hate that person and I guess I came into the forum expecting the Mod’s to have the same kind of deal. I guess not though. I will say now that this forum is extremely entertaining to me in many ways. However, the lack of authority and organization has disappointed me greatly. There are some Mod’s I find are respected and have earned that rightly. I guess I should not have high expectations though.

As for “playing nice,” I think that if you are treated with respect then you should give respect. I came into the forum with you bashing Teeoncy and I took it extremely well I think. Although, when you started bashing me as a person I found it immature and unjustly since you will never meet me. I guarantee you are all different in person. I would hate to think you could be so cruel in person. I lied on-line, I admit it. Big deal! But, you are not my friend, and you have yet tried to treat me with any respect what so ever, therefore, I will not try my hardest to play nice.

Okay, you really need to lay off the lollipops because all that sugar is rotting your brain. A mod didn't come in here and say "Ten Laughs and Teeoncy are the same." One of the mods said they could see if you were the same by checking the IP's. You're the brilliant one that came prancing in and decided to show your true colors and say that Ten and Tee were the same. It really wasn't that hard to figure out though, you just confirmed it.

You and Warclaidhm make the same mistakes over and over. You can change names, but you can't change your typing errors and in the end 99% chance that your typing errors will bust you. ;)

The Cat In The Hat
12-04-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
I don't know if this has already been answered but was that her in the pictures?

Well, she says it is, and she said she "repoened" that account or whatever but she still hasnt responded to any mail I have sent to that account, X also sent her mail there and never got a response.

So Im sticking with NO, thats not her.

Cat

HarmNone
12-04-2003, 05:06 PM

All whom enter this place will strive to entertain Tayre to their best ability. All failing to do so will incur the wrath of the 12" dildo.

A 12" dildo? Hmmm. I think I can handle that, and it should be easy to calm. You just have to know what to do with it. :D

HarmNone will not be entertaining Tayre

GSLeloo
Teeoncy a lot of us figured out it was you before anything was said. In fact no mod outright said it was you, you just stupidly owned up to it to look better. You can keep pretending to be better than us, sweet, kind, and all the other bullshit you're trying to pull, but no one believes you. Why not find somewhere else to go haunt?

tenlaughs
How the heck did you become a Mod cussing at people. I thought Mod's were nice and people we could go to for help? I thought someone in that kind of position should want people to feel free to go to them for help. And even here, I think that it should be that way because I have seen ¾ of the Mod’s very kind and very helpful. Those deserve respect. You can say your opinions which are welcomed of course. But there are Mod’s that do it in such a way they don’t come off ignorant (because really people who cuss just don’t have a better vocabulary word to use) and intimidating.

HarmNone

A 12" dildo? Hmmm. I think I can handle that, and it should be easy to calm. You just have to know what to do with it. :D

HarmNone will not be entertaining Tayre

JustMe
12-04-2003, 05:08 PM
How the heck did you become a Mod cussing at people. I thought Mod's were nice and people we could go to for help? I thought someone in that kind of position should want people to feel free to go to them for help. And even here, I think that it should be that way because I have seen ¾ of the Mod’s very kind and very helpful. Those deserve respect. You can say your opinions which are welcomed of course. But there are Mod’s that do it in such a way they don’t come off ignorant (because really people who cuss just don’t have a better vocabulary word to use) and intimidating.

Please don't talk about someones vocabulary when you type like a four year old most of the time.