PDA

View Full Version : Violent far leftists attack man for being Republican, sending him to hospital

Tgo01
10-27-2022, 03:17 AM
This is like Jussie Smollett...except it actually happened.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/10/26/second-man-arrested-in-attack-on-mario-rubio-canvasser/

A Republican canvasser was told by 2 men that he couldn't pass the sidewalk because he was a Republican. After the man attempted to go around them they knocked him to the ground, where one man got on top of him and punched the victim in the head, the other violent far leftist kicked the victim in the head. A witness came by and pulled one of the men away, this violent far leftist then went to his car and got his two dogs, he then took the dogs to the victim and ordered them to bite and attack the victim.

After more witnesses heard what was going on they separated the violent leftists from the victim where one coward ran away.

This attack WAS politically motivated according to the victim, regardless of what Seran, Bhaalizmo, and other far leftists tried to claim otherwise. Also police have seen CCTV from the neighbors and it corroborated the victim's story entirely.

You all motherfuckers need Jesus. Big time.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-27-2022, 08:44 AM
Simple resolved if the man conceal carried. I for sure would if I was advertising my political stance, from either party.

joeyb
10-27-2022, 09:56 AM

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/10/26/second-man-arrested-in-attack-on-mario-rubio-canvasser/

A Republican canvasser was told by 2 men that he couldn't pass the sidewalk because he was a Republican. After the man attempted to go around them they knocked him to the ground, where one man got on top of him and punched the victim in the head, the other violent far leftist kicked the victim in the head. A witness came by and pulled one of the men away, this violent far leftist then went to his car and got his two dogs, he then took the dogs to the victim and ordered them to bite and attack the victim.

After more witnesses heard what was going on they separated the violent leftists from the victim where one coward ran away.

This attack WAS politically motivated according to the victim, regardless of what Seran, Bhaalizmo, and other far leftists tried to claim otherwise. Also police have seen CCTV from the neighbors and it corroborated the victim's story entirely.

lol you are so dumb

joeyb
10-27-2022, 09:58 AM
Simple resolved if the man conceal carried. I for sure would if I was advertising my political stance, from either party.

but, what if the two other guys also conceal carried?

the only way out of that would be having three guns. we should be advertising people carry around at least 5 guns, just to be safe

Shaps
10-27-2022, 10:03 AM
but, what if the two other guys also conceal carried?

the only way out of that would be having three guns. we should be advertising people carry around at least 5 guns, just to be safe

Don't need 5 guns, just more magazines. People always carry to few. Of course, being/doing enough reps to get good mag changes in the 1.5 second range is not the majority of gun owners.

~Rocktar~
10-27-2022, 10:35 AM
Don't need 5 guns, just more magazines. People always carry to few. Of course, being/doing enough reps to get good mag changes in the 1.5 second range is not the majority of gun owners.

Or cops for that matter.

Orthin
10-27-2022, 10:46 AM
I feel like more folks who trained in some kind of combat sport would also be helpful provided they spar/roll.

Shaps
10-27-2022, 10:50 AM
I feel like more folks who trained in some kind of combat sport would also be helpful provided they spar/roll.

I think everyone, upon turning 18, should be put into a boxing ring and beat the fuck out of for 3 rounds. One time in their life, everyone should understand the potential of physical violence and what can/may occur in life.

The threat of physical retaliation for someone defending themselves has been destroyed. People think they can say/do whatever they want without repercussions.

~Rocktar~
10-27-2022, 11:20 AM
I think everyone, upon turning 18, should be put into a boxing ring and beat the fuck out of for 3 rounds. One time in their life, everyone should understand the potential of physical violence and what can/may occur in life.

The threat of physical retaliation for someone defending themselves has been destroyed. People think they can say/do whatever they want without repercussions.

Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson

Bhaalizmo
10-27-2022, 12:49 PM

Dude, you're a complete nut job.

Here you go again starting a thread calling me out by name and speaking for me.

Fuck you and keep your lame ass fake god off me.

Neveragain
10-27-2022, 03:55 PM
Fuck you and keep your lame ass fake god off me.

I too get salty about grumpkinns and snarks.

Tgo01
10-27-2022, 04:01 PM
Why does Bhaalizmo continue to pretend he and Seran aren't basically the same person these days? Every time Seran says the stupidest shit possible, Bhaalizmo comes rushing over to quote him and say how smart he is. He's pretty much the only person agreeing with any batshit insane shit Seran says these days.

joeyb
10-28-2022, 03:09 PM
"why do these guys always agree with one another?", i say out loud to myself as my brain is not capable of internal monologue. "they are basically the same person". the clickity-clack sound of my fingers mashing my keyboard fills my room as i write yet another post without any kind of self-awareness or introspection. "they only agree with one another" i mumble as my mouse pointer finally finds the submit button. i press it with a sigh of relief and exhilaration, for this time i know that I have finally gotten the best of them, my online enemies. my post has been submitted to my internet echo chamber, where I, a person incapable of any sort of critical or original thought, have submitted text criticizing another person for blindly agreeing with and supporting someone else, a thing I definitely don't do.

Parkbandit
10-29-2022, 08:18 AM
i say out loud to myself as my brain is not capable of [anything intelligent]

https://media4.giphy.com/media/MOf4i4FexFxhm/giphy.gif

Methais
10-29-2022, 02:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/T2TXCsX.png