PDA

View Full Version : Amber Heard trial

LOL BRIELUS
05-18-2022, 11:07 AM
Amber Heard will win, calling it now.

All the weird and cringy stuff that has come out, the court of public opinion, and "points" that Depp's attorneys are getting are ultimately not going to be enough to prove the ultimate question, which is whether Depp can prove, by a preponderance of the evidence, that Amber Heard defamed him. Truth is a defense, so now Depp has to also prove he did not abuse her. All the BS sound bites like the bed incident, finger dismemberment, etc, is good for memes and pundits, but all these pictures of her looking all beat up are compelling, and ultimately, her story is just as believable as his, which means he won't have proven his case by civil standard.

Archigeek
05-18-2022, 02:11 PM
I'd just like it to be over so I can stop seeing clips of it by the apparent hoard of Johnny Depp supporters. Don't care who wins.

Stanley Burrell
05-18-2022, 02:14 PM
Bitches be tripping.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-18-2022, 02:49 PM
I thought she was innocent and a victim at first, but now I just think they are both really horrible people.

Archigeek
05-18-2022, 03:10 PM
I thought she was innocent and a victim at first, but now I just think they are both really horrible people.

I'm kind of in that camp, or at least they're wackadoodle. Which should be a surprise to no one.

Parkbandit
05-18-2022, 03:17 PM
The only "detail" I have heard about this is that she purposely shit in his bed... which makes her wrong, guilty and the devil.

Methais
05-18-2022, 04:27 PM
If he loses this case, he should file another lawsuit against her for a new set of sheets if nothing else.

Gelston
05-18-2022, 05:40 PM
If he loses this case, he should file another lawsuit against her for a new set of sheets if nothing else.

The sheets were communal property.

Realk
05-18-2022, 05:42 PM
The only "detail" I have heard about this is that she purposely shit in his bed... which makes her wrong, guilty and the devil.

i'm kinda laughing at the word purposely.... Even if it was an accident it doesn't make it a less shitty situation.

Parkbandit
05-18-2022, 05:54 PM
i'm kinda laughing at the word purposely.... Even if it was an accident it doesn't make it a less shitty situation.

Accidents are accidents... and fetish is fetish.. but from their accounts, she shit in his bed out of pure anger and evil.

Gelston
05-18-2022, 05:55 PM
She blamed it on their 4 pound yorkies.

Parkbandit
05-18-2022, 05:56 PM
She blamed it on their 4 pound yorkies.

The dogs made me take a shit in your bed? Or that the little yorkies were the shitters of the bed?

Gelston
05-18-2022, 05:57 PM
The dogs made me take a shit in your bed? Or that the little yorkies were the shitters of the bed?

.... She said the dogs did it.

Gelston
05-18-2022, 06:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrD4sPEEgU

GS4Ranger
05-18-2022, 08:54 PM
.... She said the dogs did it.

The one that dropped the Amber Heard Turd was.... Amber Heard.

LOL BRIELUS
06-01-2022, 03:42 PM
Well I was wrong on this one, mostly. Amber Heard did win on one of her counterclaims for 2 mil. That was overshadowed by JD winning his claim, that Amber Heard defamed him for a 15 million dollar verdict. Something about a statutory cap on punitive damages might bump that down to 8 mil after that offets with AH's award.

ClydeR
06-01-2022, 07:08 PM
I have just one question.. Mads Mikkelsen or Johnny Depp?

I say Depp!

~Rocktar~
06-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Amber Heard will win, calling it now.

All the weird and cringy stuff that has come out, the court of public opinion, and "points" that Depp's attorneys are getting are ultimately not going to be enough to prove the ultimate question, which is whether Depp can prove, by a preponderance of the evidence, that Amber Heard defamed him. Truth is a defense, so now Depp has to also prove he did not abuse her. All the BS sound bites like the bed incident, finger dismemberment, etc, is good for memes and pundits, but all these pictures of her looking all beat up are compelling, and ultimately, her story is just as believable as his, which means he won't have proven his case by civil standard.

Guess not.