PDA

View Full Version : Giving Biden the Good Old Reach Around

Shaps
03-21-2021, 07:41 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-biden-waited-long-throw-171540376.html

This article - LOL.

Part I love the best: "By limiting his direct exposure to the scrutinizing powers of pressers, Biden has followed the example of his former boss. President Barack Obama famously avoided press conferences by holding only 36 of them in his first term, fewer than Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, or Bill Clinton had during their presidencies, as historian Harold Holzer writes in his recent book, The Presidents vs. the Press. If Biden decides to go the full Obama, he’ll do what his predecessor did and fill the news stream with editorial content of the White House’s own making."

That's called PROPAGANDA.

This is not going to end well. Guess the fourth turning is upon us. It was a good run. Bunker down for the next 15-20 till it passes.

Seran
03-21-2021, 02:09 PM
After the glaring fumbles, pseudo science, disinformation and outright lies told by the Orange Man during his live events, perhaps Biden realizes the country needs a leader and not a primadonna.

Though I think he should do a couple live events with Kanye. Those were seriously the best train wrecks I've ever witnessed.

Neveragain
03-21-2021, 03:42 PM
After the glaring fumbles, pseudo science, disinformation and outright lies told by the Orange Man during his live events, perhaps Biden realizes the country needs a leader and not a primadonna.

Though I think he should do a couple live events with Kanye. Those were seriously the best train wrecks I've ever witnessed.

Best economy in recent history, no new wars, a vaccine in record time.

Pseudo science as in, there's more than 2 genders and a dude in a dress is a woman?

~Rocktar~
03-21-2021, 05:08 PM

Did you infer that Biden is a leader? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Parkbandit
03-21-2021, 05:57 PM

You're going to have to beat "The Doomsday Clock is real" if you want a shot at the title.

This is up there.. but I'm going to have to see more effort.

Ashliana
03-21-2021, 07:48 PM
Did you infer that Biden is a leader? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you just confuse inference vs. implication? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Though I think he should do a couple live events with Kanye. Those were seriously the best train wrecks I've ever witnessed.You're going to have to beat "The Doomsday Clock is real" if you want a shot at the title.

This is up there.. but I'm going to have to see more effort.

Nope, he's going to have to beat your champion-holding "Parkbandit's 70 IQ Alzheimer's-riddled brain can't wrap his head around that the Doomsday Clock moving in response to Trump's actions is a factual example of the impact Trump's threats had, despite multiple people, including fellow right-wingers, calling me out for it" retardation.

Keep 'sperging out in thread after thread since you're so butthurt about it (and Trump losing), though. :)

https://i.gifer.com/3aqY.gif

Neveragain
03-21-2021, 08:52 PM
Best economy in recent history, no new wars, a vaccine in record time.

Pseudo science as in, there's more than 2 genders and a dude in a dress is a woman?

"Rep comment "sad".

Sad but true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs

Methais
03-22-2021, 10:38 AM
Did you just confuse inference vs. implication? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, he's going to have to beat your champion-holding "Parkbandit's 70 IQ Alzheimer's-riddled brain can't wrap his head around that the Doomsday Clock moving in response to Trump's actions is a factual example of the impact Trump's threats had, despite multiple people, including fellow right-wingers, calling me out for it" retardation.

Keep 'sperging out in thread after thread since you're so butthurt about it (and Trump losing), though. :)

Stop being a one trick pony. Even your one trick is balls. Both figuratively and literally.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 10:49 AM
Stop being a one trick pony. Even your one trick is balls. Both figuratively and literally.

It's okay, Methais. You and PB will get through this.

Parkbandit
03-22-2021, 11:54 AM

Where did we say we wouldn't?

You're the champion and there is no one around to even come close to Doomsday Clock.

You can relax. The championship is yours for the foreseeable future. When a challenger comes forth, I'll let you know.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 11:59 AM
Where did we say we wouldn't?

Your string of unhinged behavior over the last few months. I know it isn't your strong suit, but try to keep up.

You're the champion and there is no one around to even come close to Doomsday Clock.

You can relax. The championship is yours for the foreseeable future. When a challenger comes forth, I'll let you know.

Erm, no. That champion belt is proudly displayed around your portly, geriatric midsection, evidence of your tragic failure to pass a sixth grade reading comprehension in your native language.

Methais
03-22-2021, 12:00 PM

I said it'll be fine months ago after the election when you were playing with your My Little Pony dolls and still not showering. Because I'm not a huge drama queen like you that has to pretend it's the end of the world when someone wins an election that I don't like.

This is you just making up thoughts/feelings/arguments/stances/etc. for other people again because you can't argue with the reality of any situation. Which is typical for people whose existence is based in fantasy and delusion.

You remind me of Klaive, but with less samurai obsession.

Parkbandit
03-22-2021, 12:02 PM
Your string of unhinged behavior over the last few months. I know it isn't your strong suit, but try to keep up.

Erm, no. That champion belt is proudly displayed around your portly, geriatric midsection, evidence of your tragic failure to pass a sixth grade reading comprehension in your native language.

Sorry, you're have no power over the championship. As commissioner, it is my responsibility to ensure the most retarded people have opportunities... not you'res

Your welcome.

Parkbandit
03-22-2021, 12:06 PM
I said it'll be fine months ago after the election when you were playing with your My Little Pony dolls and still not showering. Because I'm not a huge drama queen like you that has to pretend it's the end of the world when someone wins an election that I don't like.

This is you just making up thoughts/feelings/arguments/stances/etc. for other people again because you can't argue with the reality of any situation. Which is typical for people whose existence is based in fantasy and delusion.

Klaive had a tiny big of intelligence though. It wasn't much but you could see it once in a while.

13 years of posting history and there is nothing there with Ashliana except imagination, emotions and obviously a real life that is in the shitter.

I used to feel badly for him.. no one should have to endure such a miserable life.. but then I realized he brought it upon himself.

Now I just laugh at him.

Methais
03-22-2021, 12:08 PM
Klaive had a tiny big of intelligence though. It wasn't much but you could see it once in a while.

13 years of posting history and there is nothing there with Ashliana except imagination, emotions and obviously a real life that is in the shitter.

I used to feel badly for him.. no one should have to endure such a miserable life.. but then I realized he brought it upon himself.

Now I just laugh at him.

Maybe, but on the mental illness scale, they're both pretty high up there.

And the lack of hygiene scale.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 12:14 PM

You don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the fact that your actions betray your state of mind. You can insist you're "not a huge drama queen" while you've been throwing a months-long temper tantrum, but that doesn't erase the temper tantrum.

Sorry, you're have no power over the championship. As commissioner, it is my responsibility to ensure the most retarded people have opportunities... not you'res

Your welcome.

You were fired as the commissioner. You should've picked up on that when you stopped receiving paychecks. You were never the brightest bulb, though, so no one's surprised there. Perhaps the Retard Championship Belt is struggling to contain your stomach, and cutting off the oxygen to your brain as a result.

Now I just laugh at him.

:rofl: You seem to have fooled yourself, for the moment, that you weren't exposed as the deranged, sociopathic neckbeard that you are. Did you need a reminder?

Spoiler Alert: The fantastical version of the life you claim to lead doesn't jive with your obsessive history of stalking other men on the Internet across decades to leave as many furious, sexually graphic messages anonymously as possible, full of your trademark impotent rage.

Seek psychiatric care.

Parkbandit
03-22-2021, 12:18 PM
You were fired as the commissioner. You should've picked up on that when you stopped receiving paychecks. You were never the brightest bulb, though, so no one's surprised there. Perhaps the Retard Championship Belt is struggling to contain your stomach, and cutting off the oxygen to your brain as a result.

You do have a very active imagination. It comes in handy when you are trying to escape reality I bet...

:rofl: You seem to have fooled yourself, for the moment, that you weren't exposed as the deranged, sociopathic neckbeard that you are. Did you need a reminder?

Spoiler Alert: The fantastical version of the life you claim to lead doesn't jive with your obsessive history of stalking other men on the Internet across decades to leave as many furious, sexually graphic messages anonymously as possible, full of your trademark impotent rage.

Seek psychiatric care.

We weren't talking about my life... we're talking about your lack of life.

It's ok though... I'm still laughing at you shedding real tears every night when you have to turn off your computer and have to face reality.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 12:31 PM
You do have a very active imagination. It comes in handy when you are trying to escape reality I bet...

He said, unironically, on the forum dedicated to a an ancient roleplaying game he no longers plays.

We weren't talking about my life... we're talking about your lack of life.

It's ok though... I'm still laughing at you shedding real tears every night when you have to turn off your computer and have to face reality.

However and whatever you need to rationalize what motivates your deranged obsession is your thing to deal with. Please don't involve me. :)

Thanks.

Methais
03-22-2021, 12:35 PM
You don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the fact that your actions betray your state of mind. You can insist you're "not a huge drama queen" while you've been throwing a months-long temper tantrum, but that doesn't erase the temper tantrum.

Thanks for proving my point about the delusional and projection based way you operate.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 12:40 PM
Thanks for proving my point about the delusional and projection based way you operate.

Sorry you're butthurt that your assertions don't have the power to rewrite history and rearrange the universe to suit your delusions. Better luck next time.

Methais
03-22-2021, 01:53 PM
Sorry you're butthurt that your assertions don't have the power to rewrite history and rearrange the universe to suit your delusions. Better luck next time.

There is no need for projection. We already know about your chronic butthurt.

https://media.tenor.com/images/e96be627101c6efc84181d2140a85682/tenor.gif

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 01:56 PM
There is no need for projection. We already know about your chronic butthurt.

https://media.tenor.com/images/e96be627101c6efc84181d2140a85682/tenor.gif

"Your projection is projection! No, YOUR projection of my projection is your projection!" "No, YOUR projection of my projection of your projection is projection!"

Regardless of whether we each think the other is projecting, what remains is your demonstrable ignorance on any given subject. Like Robert Byrd, for example. Or your obvious string of butthurt since the election. Oh well! Better luck choosing your battles more carefully next time.

Methais
03-22-2021, 02:06 PM
Regardless of whether we each think the other is projecting, what remains is my chronic butthurt at any given time.

This is correct.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 02:18 PM
I've been super butthurt since Trump lost the election.

It's okay, Methais. Hang in there.

Parkbandit
03-22-2021, 03:17 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?128125-A-thread-for-Ashliana

Let's keep the mania in this thread.

It's why it was created for It.

Thanks!

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 04:22 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?128125-A-thread-for-Ashliana

Let's keep the mania in this thread.

It's why it was created for It.

Thanks!

No thanks. Thanks for the motivation to put you in your place in every thread you shit out a retarded post in, though.

Methais
03-22-2021, 04:29 PM
No thanks. Thanks for the motivation to put you in your place in every thread you shit out a retarded post in, though.

If you say it enough times, it still won't become true.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 04:31 PM
If you say it enough times, it still won't become true.

I don't need to say anything. It's there for all to see, each time you (or PB) lay out a poorly conceived position, it's dismantled, and you're forced to either restate the same position as if nothing had been said, or slink away in concession. Perhaps you should choose your battles more wisely, and it wouldn't keep happening to you. Alas.

Methais
03-22-2021, 04:32 PM
I don't need to say anything. It's there for all to see, each time you lay out a poorly conceived position, it's dismantled, and you're forced to either restate the same position as if nothing had been said, or slink away in concession. Perhaps you should choose your battles more wisely, and it wouldn't keep happening to you. Alas.

If you really were actually "putting people in their place," you wouldn't have to say it every time you post.

However, you should be reminded that you're retarded in every post.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 04:39 PM
If you really were actually "putting people in their place," you wouldn't have to say it every time you post.

However, you should be reminded that you're retarded in every post.

Alas, I don't say "Ha! Put in your place!" every time it happens. You're either too stupid to realize when it happens, or you're counting on your fellow right-wingers being too stupid to know you're relying on intellectual dishonesty, like with Byrd. It's only explicitly stated when you get into one of your moments of feigned indignance, where you pretend you've done anything besides concede, repeatedly, by being unable to defend your positions.

Methais
03-22-2021, 05:57 PM
Alas, I don't say "Ha! Put in your place!" every time it happens. You're either too stupid to realize when it happens, or you're counting on your fellow right-wingers being too stupid to know you're relying on intellectual dishonesty, like with Byrd. It's only explicitly stated when you get into one of your moments of feigned indignance, where you pretend you've done anything besides concede, repeatedly, by being unable to defend your positions.

Do you have some sort of brain disorder that forces you to take every syllable of every word 100% literally?

Yes. Yes you do.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 06:04 PM
Do you have some sort of brain disorder that forces you to take every syllable of every word 100% literally?

Yes. Yes you do.

All I did was point out how retarded your hyperbole is. How butthurt you are about it is your issue. :)

Methais
03-22-2021, 06:08 PM
All I did was point out how retarded your hyperbole is. How butthurt you are about it is your issue. :)

Except you didn't. You're just massively retarded.

Ashliana
03-22-2021, 06:15 PM
Except you didn't. You're just massively retarded.

Your unwillingness (or inability) to read only reflects on you. As a massive retard. :)

Parkbandit
03-23-2021, 07:02 AM
As a massive retard. :)

Step 1 is admitting you are powerless to change that fact. ✔

Onwards to Step 2!

Ashliana
03-23-2021, 09:48 AM
Step 1 is admitting you are powerless to change that fact. ✔

Onwards to Step 2!

Looks like Parkbandit has to be held back for remedial reading classes yet again this year. :(