PDA

View Full Version : Woke - What Does It Mean?

Back
02-17-2021, 06:56 AM
Literally it is past tense for wake. Wake is to come out of a deep sleep. So it describes having come out of a deep sleep.

What does it mean to you? When you hear it what comes into your head?

Tgo01
02-17-2021, 07:00 AM
When you hear it what comes into your head?

That picture of you wearing that scarf. Like the perfect example of a "woke" Democrat man.

Parkbandit
02-17-2021, 07:05 AM
That picture of you wearing that scarf. Like the perfect example of a "woke" Democrat man.

https://media.tenor.com/images/4a1e0cb95cd1cf973da5089eb820e5ce/tenor.gif

Back
02-17-2021, 07:19 AM

So it means "devilishly handsome" to you? Huh.

Shaps
02-17-2021, 07:27 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the modern day version of calling someone retarded. But since retarded is no longer useable in polite society, everyone just says woke.

Give it about 5 years, calling someone woke will not be allowed either. Just like calling someone a simp is somehow forbidden now also. Essentially any word that you can use to display disgust with someone will be outlawed. Free speech - great isn't it.

Bhaalizmo
02-17-2021, 08:27 AM
Literally it is past tense for wake. Wake is to come out of a deep sleep. So it describes having come out of a deep sleep.

What does it mean to you? When you hear it what comes into your head?

When I first heard it, I understood it to mean that the "woke" person was seeing clearly and not being misguided by the many misinformation efforts, whether from religious, political, or other sources. Able to see through the propaganda and able to understand what is the truth.

Edit: Since then it has been broadly used and abused and I no longer think it means that when I hear it. It has become somewhat meaningless.

Back
02-17-2021, 09:16 AM
It makes me think of Rowdy Roddy Piper's sunglasses in the movie They Live.

https://i.ibb.co/fnN1wc2/woke.gif

Parkbandit
02-17-2021, 09:48 AM
It makes me think of white liberals telling others what they should and should not believe... especially minorities... because obviously they aren't smart enough to think for themselves.

Bhaalizmo
02-17-2021, 09:59 AM

Ok, well clearly this is correct.

Methais
02-17-2021, 02:10 PM

Originally, something like that.

But then at some point it morphed into variations of this:

https://i.redd.it/705dpporvdd31.jpg

caelric
02-17-2021, 02:16 PM
Well, if they didn't vote for Biden (aka, they were conservatives), they're not really black, right?

Shaps
02-17-2021, 09:39 PM

Back, as much as I hate your politics.. this is an AMAZING reference. Love it! LOL.

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 10:02 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3rPbLawNiiBXnBVr1/giphy.gif

Gelston
02-20-2021, 11:12 AM
Woke means you are fucking retarded.

Parkbandit
02-20-2021, 01:35 PM
Woke means you are fucking retarded.

Then Backlash is the most woke person on this forum.

caelric
02-20-2021, 01:48 PM
Then Backlash is the most woke person on this forum.

It is known.

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 02:39 PM
I know not of what I speak.

It is known.

caelric
02-20-2021, 02:45 PM
It is known.

Oh, look. It's lil' time4bhaalizmo. So cute when it comes out to play. Now, now, lil' bhaalizmo, now need to get all lathered up. Back in your little hole.

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 02:55 PM
Oh, look. It's lil' time4bhaalizmo. So cute when it comes out to play. Now, now, lil' bhaalizmo, now need to get all lathered up. Back in your little hole.

If you could refrain from stringing too many words together at once, you'll find coherence is still out of your reach but at least you'll have less opportunities to sound stupid.

caelric
02-20-2021, 03:03 PM
If you could refrain from stringing too many words together at once, you'll find coherence is still out of your reach but at least you'll have less opportunities to sound stupid.

Oh, that's so cute, lil' time4bhaalizmo. You're trying to be insulting. It's pretty cute when you try and act like a big girl. big boy. big it. big whatever you are.

Methais
02-20-2021, 03:10 PM
It is known.

White knighting for Backlash is a new one. :lol:

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 05:32 PM
White knighting for Backlash is a new one. :lol:

Nah.

~Rocktar~
02-20-2021, 07:52 PM
Nah.

You are right, it's not new, you have been white knighting for Back for a while now.

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 07:59 PM
You are right, it's not new, you have been white knighting for Back for a while now.

I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you cretins. I'm not here for them, I'm here to oppose you and your kind.

Parkbandit
02-20-2021, 08:27 PM
I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you cretins. I'm not here for them, I'm here to oppose you and your kind.

#WARONSTRAIGHTMEN

You go girl!

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 08:47 PM
#WARONSTRAIGHTMEN

You go girl!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ck1Pib39Dl5TSzFB3S/giphy.gif

Parkbandit
02-20-2021, 10:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ck1Pib39Dl5TSzFB3S/giphy.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/TIXPly7geOCZ7cstWI/giphy.gif

~Rocktar~
02-21-2021, 10:33 AM

BOO HOOO, woe is me, I got called out for doing something but not for the reason I think I am doing something so I have to be mad.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b12c1043c4644fe733c1fa2fd66c664f/tenor.gif?itemid=5674580

https://media.tenor.com/images/b2a913dd8e3a2eb56eb7ab89aa84098e/tenor.gif

Back
02-21-2021, 11:20 AM

Funny story. Thats exactly the same reason I ever started posting back on The Unofficial Gemstone Forum which then became The Spot and is now The Player's Corner. I started posting to counter the racist bullshit some people would post.

caelric
02-21-2021, 11:32 AM
Funny story. Thats exactly the same reason I ever started posting back on The Unofficial Gemstone Forum which then became The Spot and is now The Player's Corner. I started posting to counter the racist bullshit some people would post.

It's cute that you think you're countering racist bullshit, but in fact, you are actually contributing your own racism to the conversation.

~Rocktar~
02-21-2021, 11:43 AM
It's cute that you think you're countering racist bullshit, but in fact, you are actually contributing your own racism to the conversation.

This is correct.

Back
02-21-2021, 11:44 AM

Example?

caelric
02-21-2021, 11:46 AM
Example?

The subtle racism of low expectations. The insidious racism of assuming that black people, and other people of color can't make it by themselves, that they need big daddy government to help them out. The despicable racism of assuming that everything bad that happens to a person of color is not their fault, but the fault of racism.

Back
02-21-2021, 12:29 PM
If you could provide an example of my posts that illustrate your point I would appreciate it.

Your example sounds more like a characterization of someone you want to believe exists than a real individual. I do not think that extreme charactarization represents the normal average everyday person who can see actual problems that arise from not noticing or refusing to believe there are actual issues that affect people of color.

None of the things you mention are what motivates me personally.

caelric
02-21-2021, 12:41 PM
If you could provide an example of my posts that illustrate your point I would appreciate it.

Your example sounds more like a characterization of someone you want to believe exists than a real individual. I do not think that extreme charactarization represents the normal average everyday person who can see actual problems that arise from not noticing or refusing to believe there are actual issues that affect people of color.

Sorry, I'm not going to go digging through your post history, which you have admitted is both made of drunk posts, and posts you have deleted. But I guarantee that you have made many posts exactly like that. The fact you try denying it just shows the color of your character.

Back
02-21-2021, 12:52 PM
Sorry, I'm not going to go digging through your post history, which you have admitted is both made of drunk posts, and posts you have deleted. But I guarantee that you have made many posts exactly like that. The fact you try denying it just shows the color of your character.

Rofl. Where are you getting the idea that I deleted any posts?

caelric
02-21-2021, 12:55 PM

Because you've literally said you have.

ETA: I swear, backlash, every time I think you're as dumb as you can be, you say something even more ignorant.

Bhaalizmo
02-21-2021, 01:01 PM

I can certainly understand the motivation. This corner of the PC can look like a deleted for too much redneckery episode of Hee Haw sometimes.

Back
02-21-2021, 01:08 PM
Because you've literally said you have.

ETA: I swear, backlash, every time I think you're as dumb as you can be, you say something even more ignorant.

But I haven't. Thats why I ask people to quote things they think I've said. Can you find that post that I say I delete my posts? Don't even try to say its because I deleted it. Show the proof.

~Rocktar~
02-21-2021, 02:36 PM

Why should anyone go to the effort? Your history suggests you will simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction to avoid facts.

You should have stopped at "I don't think", at least in that, you were telling the truth.

Gelston
02-21-2021, 02:50 PM
But I haven't. Thats why I ask people to quote things they think I've said. Can you find that post that I say I delete my posts? Don't even try to say its because I deleted it. Show the proof.

You deleted one of the posts in Methais' sig.

Back
02-21-2021, 03:44 PM
You deleted one of the posts in Methais' sig.

You mean this one?

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

All of this is my fault?

Sorry to make you look like the bad guy.

(I'm not any of those things but none of those things should matter how one person treats another.)

I was most likely a little sauced when I wrote that. Its about jerks who blame the people they are being jerks to for them being jerks in the first place.

Methais
02-21-2021, 04:32 PM

Did you own a restaurant or not though?

Methais
02-21-2021, 04:37 PM
You mean this one?
I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

All of this is my fault?

Sorry to make you look like the bad guy.

(I'm not any of those things but none of those things should matter how one person treats another.)

I was most likely a little sauced when I wrote that. Its about jerks who blame the people they are being jerks to for them being jerks in the first place.

Hell yeah, thanks buddy, now I can fix the quote in my sig to have the link to the post, since I failed at that the first time. Which was the excuse you used to deny it at first, IIRC. :lol:

You're the bestest. High five!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/3aee303e62e38609f8e3e642fdb58138/tenor.gif?itemid=5469206

caelric
02-21-2021, 07:23 PM
Why should anyone go to the effort? Your history suggests you will simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction to avoid facts.

Back, this is why I don't bother quoting your racist posts.

Back
02-21-2021, 08:01 PM

You should have stopped at "I don't think", at least in that, you were telling the truth.

Because when someone makes an accusation they should back it up with proof otherwise they are just talking shit. Because I can't avoid the "facts" if someone posts a quote of me posting what they claim I posted. Because its not rocket science to perform a simple search. Because it would be courteous to me and the entire community if people could treat each other with some basic common respect.

~Rocktar~
02-21-2021, 08:21 PM
Because when someone makes an accusation they should back it up with proof otherwise they are just talking shit. Because I can't avoid the "facts" if someone posts a quote of me posting what they claim I posted. Because its not rocket science to perform a simple search. Because it would be courteous to me and the entire community if people could treat each other with some basic common respect.

Why should anyone afford you any more "respect" than you afford them? You want basic respect but do not give it. You want proof but do not accept proof when presented with such. You want sources yet discount them when presented with them. Again, as I said before, why should anyone engage with you when you simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction in order to avoid facts? And when that doesn't work you come back with insults, dismissals and when ignored enough, a plea to try and seem as if rational to get people drawn back in to engage for your seeming entertainment. So, why should people keep playing your game?

I for one, among others, am done with it.

You support evil, you act in an evil and deceitful way and when presented with these facts, you personify evil. There is a saying where I live, "When you wrestle with pigs, you are bound to get dirty."

I won't put up with your back and forth, I will say my piece and present my facts and ignore your childish rantings. Grow up.

caelric
02-21-2021, 08:36 PM
Why should anyone afford you any more "respect" than you afford them? You want basic respect but do not give it. You want proof but do not accept proof when presented with such. You want sources yet discount them when presented with them. Again, as I said before, why should anyone engage with you when you simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction in order to avoid facts? And when that doesn't work you come back with insults, dismissals and when ignored enough, a plea to try and seem as if rational to get people drawn back in to engage for your seeming entertainment. So, why should people keep playing your game?

You support evil, you act in an evil and deceitful way and when presented with these facts, you personify evil. There is a saying where I live, "When you wrestle with pigs, you are bound to get dirty."

I won't put up with your back and forth, I will say my piece and present my facts and ignore your childish rantings. Grow up.

More effort than back deserves, but quite well said.

Shaps
02-22-2021, 12:36 AM
Late night thoughts...

Did no one in Texas think to shovel snow into a 50g trash can and boil scoops as needed for drinking water?

Parkbandit
02-22-2021, 07:13 AM

And when proof is provided.. you either claim "JK GUIS!" and it's our fault we didn't "get it".. or you blame it on the alcohol...

Also, it's not like you've been banned on this server and came back on multiple accounts, each one outted because your stupidity is rather transparent.

Edited to add: Also, fuck you and your "treat each other with some basic common respect" bullshit. Always the fucking victim. Jesus.. what the fuck is life like blaming others for your own shit? Man up for once.

Shaps
02-22-2021, 08:00 AM
And when proof is provided.. you either claim "JK GUIS!" and it's our fault we didn't "get it".. or you blame it on the alcohol...

Also, it's not like you've been banned on this server and came back on multiple accounts, each one outted because your stupidity is rather transparent.

Edited to add: Also, fuck you and your "treat each other with some basic common respect" bullshit. Always the fucking victim. Jesus.. what the fuck is life like blaming others for your own shit? Man up for once.

"Man up" is a CIS Gender term of oppression I'll have you know. You need to stop using it promptly. This second. This instance. And reflect on your unconscious bias and hatred.

You pussy.

***All in jest! Sarcasm over***

Methais
02-22-2021, 08:51 AM

Remember when you were calling Kavanaugh a rapist every day despite a complete lack of evidence?

Back
02-22-2021, 10:45 AM

https://i.gifer.com/7DYb.gif

~Rocktar~
02-22-2021, 10:53 AM
https://i.gifer.com/7DYb.gif

Point proven.

Back
02-22-2021, 11:01 AM
Remember when you were calling Kavanaugh a rapist every day despite a complete lack of evidence?

Remember when you were actually funny and fairly cool?

You have a talent for dramatically over exaggerating something to the very edge of outright lying. Either that or your brain is fried and we both know that not only do I remember things better than you I can also support my claims with actual quotes. You are too lazy and dumb for both.

In the "he said/she said" situation of that hearing I believed the she. I stand by that too. But I wasn't posting "HES A RAPIST" every day like you overdramatically suggest.

Methais
02-22-2021, 11:18 AM
Remember when you were actually funny and fairly cool?

You have a talent for dramatically over exaggerating something to the very edge of outright lying. Either that or your brain is fried and we both know that not only do I remember things better than you I can also support my claims with actual quotes. You are too lazy and dumb for both.

In the "he said/she said" situation of that hearing I believed the she. I stand by that too. But I wasn't posting "HES A RAPIST" every day like you overdramatically suggest.

How would you know when you said yourself you basically have no idea what you post most of the time because you're usually drunk?

Which reminds me...

Did you used to own a restaurant?

The irony of you talking about someone else lying though... :lol:

Back
02-22-2021, 11:25 AM

This coming from the guy who never signed his repeated obsessive seriously nasty reps for years then was busted during the Repaggedeon.

I was banned for 8 months for sharing the password of an account with other people only after you and a couple of other people freaked the fuck out that I had an alt and got Kranar involved. During my ban I did not make any alts. Meanwhile you and a couple of other were trying to claim I was everyone in any political thread that you were called out by or disagreed with. Ya'll still do it to this day. Paranoid!

Nice attempt at distorting the truth but not surprised. Griefing has always been your schtick since back in the park.

Back
02-22-2021, 11:39 AM
How would you know when you said yourself you basically have no idea what you post most of the time because you're usually drunk?

Which reminds me...

Did you used to own a restaurant?

The irony of you talking about someone else lying though... :lol:

The answer is at your fingertips. Nothing has been scrubbed. I've already done more work for you than you will ever do for yourself. Time for the little bird to fly on its own.

Plus, I have already told you I no longer want to discuss the details of my personal life with you or anyone else here. Please respect that.

Parkbandit
02-22-2021, 12:18 PM
This coming from the guy who never signed his repeated obsessive seriously nasty reps for years then was busted during the Repaggedeon.

I don't get it. I still don't sign them... does that make a difference?

Cry about rep more, cupcake.

I was banned for 8 months for sharing the password of an account with other people only after you and a couple of other people freaked the fuck out that I had an alt and got Kranar involved. During my ban I did not make any alts. Meanwhile you and a couple of other were trying to claim I was everyone in any political thread that you were called out by or disagreed with. Ya'll still do it to this day. Paranoid!

Sure you didn't, Chillmonster.... sure...

Nice attempt at distorting the truth but not surprised. Griefing has always been your schtick since back in the park.

"OMG HE'S GRIEFING ME! SOMEONE HELP ME, I'M JUST A DEFENSELESS PRIMADONNA WHO ENJOYS PRETTY SCARFS!"

I'm surprised you didn't blame it on the alcohol again...

Parkbandit
02-22-2021, 12:21 PM
The answer is at your fingertips. Nothing has been scrubbed. I've already done more work for you than you will ever do for yourself. Time for the little bird to fly on its own.

Plus, I have already told you I no longer want to discuss the details of my personal life with you or anyone else here. Please respect that.

It's more about you being a pathological liar. You claimed you owned a restaurant. Then you claimed you "leased" one.. which made absolutely no sense.. then you managed one.. then you just worked at one.

And the gun ownership.. you claimed you were anti-gun.. then bought a handgun.. then remembered you were against guns.. and we never heard about your little gun again.

You aren't quite on the time4fun scale of lies.. but you're definitely up there. Mostly because your real life is a complete dumpster fire and you need to pretend you have something going for you.

But it's just pretend :(

Methais
02-22-2021, 12:23 PM

Translation: "I got called out for lying and I don't wanna deal with it!"

It's ok Back, everyone here already knows you're a liar and how you operate anyway.

But it's not your fault, it's alcohol's fault. Right?

Methais
02-22-2021, 12:25 PM

Are you trying to claim now that Chillmonster (http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?3602-chillmonster)wasn't you? :lol:

Back
02-22-2021, 12:36 PM
I never was, am not now, and will never be Chillmonster.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/McWTxnpVZp6lG/giphy.gif

Methais
02-22-2021, 12:42 PM
I never was, am not now, and will never be Chillmonster.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/McWTxnpVZp6lG/giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now you're just trolling.

2/10 for effort.

Methais
02-22-2021, 02:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now you're just trolling.

2/10 for effort.

THIS THREAD DELIVERS (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?27690-Nixon-Fred-Thompson-is-quot-Dumb-as-hell-quot-but-quot-Friendly-quot)

Everyone in that thread who also thinks Chillmonster is Backlash must all be nuts.

I forgot how epic some of these old threads are.

See Backlash? You actually are good for something. :lol:

Post another random gif though. I'm sure that will make everyone think you're telling the truth* for once.

*Honestly, you should just laugh with us about it at this point.

EDIT: Fixed link

Back
02-22-2021, 02:10 PM
THIS THREAD DELIVERS (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?27690-Nixon-Fred-Thompson-is-quot-Dumb-as-hell-quot-but-quot-Friendly-quot)

Everyone in that thread who also thinks Chillmonster is Backlash must all be nuts.

I forgot how epic some of these old threads are.

See Backlash? You actually are good for something. :lol:

Post another random gif though. I'm sure that will make everyone think you're telling the truth* for once.

*Honestly, you should just laugh with us about it at this point.

Fix your link dork.

Methais
02-22-2021, 02:54 PM
Fix your link dork.

Try to keep up dork.

EDIT: Fixed link
Last edited by Methais; 02-22-2021 at 01:10 PM.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETaljwpWsAA2ZZy.png

Tgo01
02-22-2021, 09:52 PM
Back is so obviously chillmonster that it hurts.

I read the first few posts of that thread and thought it was Back posting before I realized it was “chillmonster”.

It’s been 14 years now, Back, might as well just finally admit it. Do you think people here can possibly think any less of you?

Parkbandit
02-23-2021, 07:45 AM
One of my favorite posts which summed up the Backlash Quits the PC drama...

BL Boinked Maimara... Maimara said BL was tiny. BL felt he needed to escape this personal jab (giving it credibility) and retired the screenname... this whole mess ensued.

Parkbandit
02-23-2021, 08:04 AM
Or when Backlash posted his Backlash "goodbye" under another account "GS-Phoenix". THIS STARTED THE QUICK QUOTE BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS TRADITION ON THE PC.

Backlash is that dumb.

It IS him. Ask him what he accidentally posted under GS-Phoenix

(I'll give you a hint - HIS GOODBYE)

Edit - Not to mention, the name was created right around the time he went crying into a corner when he found out who his peter-in-laws were

Bhaalizmo
02-23-2021, 08:42 AM
Or when Backlash posted his Backlash "goodbye" under another account "GS-Phoenix". THIS STARTED THE QUICK QUOTE BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS TRADITION ON THE PC.

Thank you for this history lesson.

Who started the "call ParkBandit out for being a racist oddly homo-obsessive asshole" trend on the PC?

Parkbandit
02-23-2021, 05:52 PM
Thank you for this history lesson.

Who started the "call ParkBandit out for being a racist oddly homo-obsessive asshole" trend on the PC?

Probably the same mentally retarded loser who has posted mostly naked pics of women for a decade in a failed effort to cover up his blatant homosexuality.

And the same guy who's in the middle of a 3 year TDS flareup.

Bhaalizmo
02-24-2021, 05:13 PM
Probably the same mentally retarded loser who has posted mostly naked pics of women for a decade in a failed effort to cover up his blatant homosexuality.

Is that how it's done now? I thought the accepted method was to post anonymous sexually charged rep comments to mostly men on this forum for a decade.

Back
02-24-2021, 05:30 PM
Is that how it's done now? I thought the accepted method was to post anonymous sexually charged rep comments to mostly men on this forum for a decade.

Before the internet PB had a Burn Book.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1188dd50c4e48a0e990462c92470c4b4/tenor.gif

Parkbandit
02-24-2021, 10:14 PM

Only you and Ashliana believe they are "sexually charged".... I wonder why....

Parkbandit
02-24-2021, 10:15 PM

Easy Chillmonster.. er I mean GS-Phoenix.. er I mean Mosquito.. er I mean Backlash.......

Parkbandit
02-24-2021, 10:17 PM

Um.. he used to have #FIGHTWHITESUPREMACY as a signature... so you know he's not a racist.

Bhaalizmo
02-24-2021, 10:18 PM
Only you and Ashliana believe they are "sexually charged".... I wonder why....

Oh we're just going to pretend like all those other people didn't complain about it on the respond to rep comments thread and elsewhere? Oh, ok. Gotcha.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2Yb1DRKZEHZLoaFivU/giphy.gif

Parkbandit
02-25-2021, 07:41 AM
Oh we're just going to pretend like all those other people didn't complain about it on the respond to rep comments thread and elsewhere? Oh, ok. Gotcha.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2Yb1DRKZEHZLoaFivU/giphy.gif

Read what you posted.. what I responded to.. and figure it out.

Stop fagging up all threads because your TDS is flaring up as usual.

Methais
02-25-2021, 08:32 AM
Um.. he used to have #FIGHTWHITESUPREMACY as a signature... so you know he's not a racist.

Incorrect. It was "Resist white supremacy." :lol:

Tgo01
02-25-2021, 09:06 AM
I thought Back was black, gay, and a woman.

Back
02-25-2021, 09:23 AM
Incorrect. It was "Resist white supremacy." :lol:

Thank you for telling the truth for once.

Parkbandit
02-25-2021, 10:36 AM

Maybe you could take a page from his book, Chillmonster...

Methais
02-25-2021, 11:27 AM

Nice projection, Chillmonster/Mosquito/GS-Phoenix.

Tell us more about how none of those handles were you, despite them all being super obvious that they were you. :lol:

Tell us more about how you owned a restaurant too.

Then tell us more about how you never said the line that's in my sig, because you tried to deny that before too.

Then when you're done with all that, blame it all on being an alcoholic so that none of it will be your fault.

Back
02-25-2021, 11:43 AM
I've openly admitted to the others just not the one that actually was not me. Now kindly fuck off with your creepy bullshit.

Parkbandit
02-25-2021, 11:45 AM
I've openly admitted to the others just not the one that actually was not me. Now kindly fuck off with your creepy bullshit.

Got a quote of those admissions?

Methais
02-25-2021, 11:47 AM

Could you explain how calling you out on being a liar is creepy, when you are always lying and then projecting it onto everyone else? Asking for Androidpk's proctologist.

And then feel free to not dodge this. Or just be like "Yeah I'm a liar." and we'll be like "Yeah we know, lol." and then move on from there.

Tell us more about how you owned a restaurant too.

Then tell us more about how you never said the line that's in my sig, because you tried to deny that before too.

Then when you're done with all that, blame it all on being an alcoholic so that none of it will be your fault.

Thanks in advance buddy!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xXBfvNnr81REA/source.gif

Back
02-25-2021, 12:15 PM
Could you explain how calling you out on being a liar is creepy, when you are always lying and then projecting it onto everyone else? Asking for Androidpk's proctologist.

And then feel free to not dodge this. Or just be like "Yeah I'm a liar." and we'll be like "Yeah we know, lol." and then move on from there.

Thanks in advance buddy!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xXBfvNnr81REA/source.gif

I'll clarify it when I decide and to whom I want. Until then...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HorribleNegligibleDuiker-small.gif

caelric
02-25-2021, 01:14 PM

Does that gif mean you're leaving the forums, never to come back?

One can only hope.

Methais
02-25-2021, 01:17 PM

I will accept your concession, and until further notice, we will consider this you admitting to being a pathological liar who gets butthurt when called out.

https://i.gifer.com/8r5B.gif

Back is now a convicted liarface.

Methais
02-25-2021, 01:19 PM

One can only hope.

If so, expect Chillmonster to suddenly return, but it totally won't be Backlash.

Parkbandit
02-25-2021, 02:09 PM

One can only hope.

I hope he posts his goodbye from an alt account again... because that was funny the first time he did it.

Bhaalizmo
03-01-2021, 09:31 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/dK0isVZFge3r1zremb/giphy.gif

Bhaalizmo
03-09-2021, 01:52 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1R9znD01EziXZYZ2/giphy.gif

Methais
03-09-2021, 02:43 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1R9znD01EziXZYZ2/giphy.gif

https://www.themix.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/tumblr_ogg63bPt5D1s05wxzo1_400-1.gif

To go with THIS (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?126573-Lobster-Falchion&highlight=)