PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Second Impeachment Trial

Back
02-09-2021, 06:50 PM
Today the Senate voted 56 to 44 that Trump's second impeachment trial IS constitutional.

Over the next week the impeachment managers make their case and Trump's lawyers argue the case.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Back
02-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Video shown by the impeachment managers to make their opening statement.

NSFW CAUTION: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE

https://youtu.be/ybzgRN5ZxfI

Bhaalizmo
02-09-2021, 06:57 PM
in before the white supremacist PC crew. (Tgo, PB, Caelric, Neveragain, Methais, beldannon5, Neveragain)

It's a damned shame that orange Julius won't be dragged out of court in shackles at the end of it, but I have hopes that at least it won't be the complete exoneration that the Republican party seems to be angling for.

We shall see.

beldannon5
02-09-2021, 07:00 PM
you sure are a racist person bhalzimo. it's funny how most people that call out people for being racist arae very much racist themselves

Back
02-09-2021, 07:01 PM
in before the white supremacist PC crew. (Tgo, PB, Caelric, Neveragain, Methais)

It's a damned shame that orange Julius won't be dragged out of court in shackles at the end of it, but I have hopes that at least it won't be the complete exoneration that the Republican party seems to be angling for.

We shall see.

Agreed its a shame he won't be unanimously convicted of treason.

But I'm hopeful more republicans will come over to the side of the constitution and rule of law. They gained 1 more today compared to the vote they held back in January.

caelric
02-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Today the Senate voted 56 to 44 that Trump's second impeachment trial IS constitutional.

I'm not going to argue one way or another whether the trial is constitutional but relying on Congress to determine constitutionality of something, especially in such a politically charged area, is problematic. This is the same Congress that has passed many, many unconstitutional laws in the past, including flat out racist laws.

Bhaalizmo
02-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Agreed its a shame he won't be unanimously convicted of treason.

But I'm hopeful more republicans will come over to the side of the constitution and rule of law. They gained 1 more today compared to the vote they held back in January.

The defense has been laughable so far.

At least, it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

As soon as it appears to be ending poorly for the defense I think we may see some of the more spineless and fearful 4 5 sycophants come out of the woodwork against him.

Bets on who?

Neveragain
02-09-2021, 07:17 PM
Not cool with it at all. It's Tyrranical and not a bad argument for a full on armed revolution.

You, just months ago when communists were trying to storm the federal building in Portland and federal police were trying to stop them.

Bhaalizmo
02-09-2021, 07:21 PM
You, just months ago when communists were trying to storm the federal building in Portland and federal police were trying to stop them.

Cute quote there buddy. Care to link the post for context or is that asking too much?

Tgo01
02-09-2021, 07:21 PM

You can't except Bhaalizmo to be consistent. He accuses everyone else of being racist while he himself is by far the biggest racist I have seen on the PC. Somehow surpassing even time4fun.

Bhaalizmo
02-09-2021, 07:22 PM
You can't except Bhaalizmo to be consistent. He accuses everyone else of being racist while he himself is by far the biggest racist I have seen on the PC. Somehow surpassing even time4fun.

Nice dumb stuff, dumbass. How about that OP tho?

Neveragain
02-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Cute quote there buddy. Care to link the post for context or is that asking too much?

I did post the context.

caelric
02-09-2021, 07:26 PM
Somehow surpassing even time4fun.

Given that Bhaalizmo and t4f are the same person, that's pretty normal.

beldannon5
02-09-2021, 07:27 PM
the trial is a sham, put on my the democrats who coudln't get him when he was in office, so are now trying when he is out. Caelric is right though, congress should not be deciding this. It would be like when someone kills someone you can't be on the jury if you know them or are friends with them. (just an example) Can I be fired from my job after I leave it and am done? Just curious. I know this is all because of TDS and because they don't want him to run again. Backbhalzimso of course is enjoying this because Trump touched them in their no no places. On a serious note can we get to fixing stuff that needs to be fixed. Also why is Biden acting like he is a dictator all these executive orders. Weird

Bhaalizmo
02-09-2021, 07:49 PM
I did post the context.

Quoted text without a link to a thread / post is not context.

Anybody can quote anyone saying anything.

I'm late for a cross burning / lynching / Klan meeting.

See?

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 07:53 PM
On a serious note can we get to fixing stuff that needs to be fixed. Also why is Biden acting like he is a dictator all these executive orders. Weird

On a serious note, If Trump had done the work of getting laws passed, Biden wouldn't be able to undo Trump's executive orders with his own executive orders. Weird

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtlSn8iWQAEHMR4.jpg

Shaps
02-09-2021, 07:58 PM
On a serious note, If Trump had done the work of getting laws passed, Biden wouldn't be able to undo Trump's executive orders with his own executive orders. Weird

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtlSn8iWQAEHMR4.jpg

I know, you'd think we have a branch of government that is supposed to make laws, with an executive that enforces them, and a third branch that resolves the legality of any issues. That would just be plain silly though.

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 08:02 PM
I know, you'd think we have a branch of government that is supposed to make laws, with an executive that enforces them, and a third branch that resolves the legality of any issues. That would just be plain silly though.

Yes, we do. Would you like to guess what laws Trump got passed when the GQP had all 3 branches of government? Laws for renaming post offices, and a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare, and tax cuts for the super-wealthy passed by Reconciliation. Would you care to guess what GQP priorities Trump got passed when they had control of the Senate and the executive? Basically none.

Republicans don't know how to govern. :)

Seran
02-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Was really surprised when the Trump lawyer suggested that this wasn't an impeachment matter, but a criminal one. Maybe he doesn't think the Department of Justice isn't already exploring charges. Democrats are still in the right to gave the president disbarred from holding federal office again.

Shaps
02-09-2021, 08:10 PM
Yes, we do. Would you like to guess what laws Trump got passed when the GQP had all 3 branches of government? Laws for renaming post offices, and a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare, and tax cuts for the super-wealthy passed by Reconciliation. Would you care to guess what GQP priorities Trump got passed when they had control of the Senate and the executive? Basically none.

Republicans don't know how to govern. :)

Your hypocrisy from post to post is astounding. LOL.

Edit: Because I know you hate facts, and since you're making the argument...

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

Odd - seems Trump used fewer EOs than the three previous.. and Biden is up to hmmm.. 29? https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021 so far.. so in one month over 10% of Trumps 4 years already.

So using your logic.. Biden has no fucking clue what he's doing. Got it.

time4fun
02-09-2021, 08:16 PM
you sure are a racist person bhalzimo. it's funny how most people that call out people for being racist arae very much racist themselves

Yeah. It really is.

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Your hypocrisy from post to post is astounding. LOL.

Edit: Because I know you hate facts, and since you're making the argument...

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

Odd - seems Trump used fewer EOs than the three previous.. and Biden is up to hmmm.. 29? https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021 so far.. so in one month over 10% of Trumps 4 years already.

So using your logic.. Biden has no fucking clue what he's doing. Got it.

Your argument makes no sense. I didn't argue "executive orders are bad," I said "If Trump had passed laws, instead of executive orders, they couldn't be undone by Biden's executive orders." And your link, beeteedubs, shows that Trump passed almost as many executive orders.. in 4 years.. as Obama did in 8. .. Does it need to be explained to you that that means his rate per year was almost double?

You're a retard. But we knew that. :)

time4fun
02-09-2021, 08:24 PM
I'm not going to argue one way or another whether the trial is constitutional but relying on Congress to determine constitutionality of something, especially in such a politically charged area, is problematic. This is the same Congress that has passed many, many unconstitutional laws in the past, including flat out racist laws.

The Senate is given sole control over the trial portion because the power to impeach is specifically a Congressional oversight power. No one else should have control over that- least of all the Executive given that impeachment exists specifically to provide a check on that branch.

And as a reminder here- ***Senate Republicans*** were the ones who refused to try Trump before he left office. Democrats wanted to try him immediately.

Now they're turning around and making a completely inaccurate and wild argument that because it wasn't done before he left office, he can't be tried at all. To say that it's a transparent attempt to duck out of having to do their Constitutional duty is being generous.

The statute that discusses impeachment in the Constitution itself makes it very clear that their argument is based on literally nothing. The Constitution wasn't created to give the Executive a free pass in a President's last few months of office. And the fact that the impeachment process includes the decision to bar them from future office, completely invalidates any notion that you can't try someone who isn't currently in office.

To be VERY clear- Congressional Republicans have offered up our democracy and the rule of law for their own political ambitions.

They don't deserve to be in office.

Shaps
02-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Your argument makes no sense. I didn't argue "executive orders are bad," I said "If Trump had passed laws, instead of executive orders, they couldn't be undone by Biden's executive orders." And your link, beeteedubs, shows that Trump passed almost as many executive orders.. in 4 years.. as Obama did in 8. .. Does it need to be explained to you that that means his rate per year was almost double?

You're a retard. But we knew that. :)

Your idiocy knows no bounds - so not going to waste my time because you can't think out a concept more than one step.

As for calling me a retard? Why do you hate the handicapped? Why would you use such a disparaging comment? I can't believe you would use a term that causes hurt, division, and dehumanization.

We knew you were a racist already, but now you marginalize the mentally challenged also? Damn you're an ugly individual. Tsk Tsk.

time4fun
02-09-2021, 08:31 PM
Was really surprised when the Trump lawyer suggested that this wasn't an impeachment matter, but a criminal one. Maybe he doesn't think the Department of Justice isn't already exploring charges. Democrats are still in the right to gave the president disbarred from holding federal office again.

I mean let's just be honest here- the "defense" was a farse.

And it makes it clear that Senate Republicans are treating this as a total farse.

And as a side note-I don't think I've ever witnessed anything in my life more pathetic than watching a group of people defend a man who put their very lives- and the lives of their staffers- at risk for his own childish political benefit. He was encouraging those rioters while they were running around trying to kill members of Congress. He brought them to DC, riled them up with lies, told them that that day was their last day to take their country back, and- knowing many of them were armed- told them all to head straight for the Capitol.

And these absolutely pitiful excuses for members of Congress- and human beings- don't have the self-respect to stand up and call him out on it.

It really is just the most wretched thing imaginable. And it makes me sick to my stomach to watch.

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Your idiocy knows no bounds - so not going to waste my time because you can't think out a concept more than one step.

So we're just not addressing your false implication about my argument? So that was just a monumental reading comprehension failure on your part? Gotcha.

As for calling me a retard? Why do you hate the handicapped? Why would you use such a disparaging comment? I can't believe you would use a term that causes hurt, division, and dehumanization.

We knew you were a racist already, but now you marginalize the mentally challenged also? Damn you're an ugly individual. Tsk Tsk.

Most of the insults that relate to intelligence are derived from mental health terms of the past (idiot, moron, imbecile, etc). Retarded is no different. :) You're retarded. There we go.

Shaps
02-09-2021, 08:39 PM
So we're just not addressing your false implication about my argument? So that was just a monumental reading coomprehension failure on your part? Gotcha.

Most of the insults that relate to intelligence are derived from mental health terms of the past (idiot, moron, imbecile, etc). Retarded is no different. :) You're retarded. There we go.

/yawn - You keep trying, it was cute. It's entered sad territory. I feel for you.

Stolis
02-09-2021, 08:46 PM
The Senate is given sole control over the trial portion because the power to impeach is specifically a Congressional oversight power. No one else should have control over that- least of all the Executive given that impeachment exists specifically to provide a check on that branch.

And as a reminder here- ***Senate Republicans*** were the ones who refused to try Trump before he left office. Democrats wanted to try him immediately.

Now they're turning around and making a completely inaccurate and wild argument that because it wasn't done before he left office, he can't be tried at all. To say that it's a transparent attempt to duck out of having to do their Constitutional duty is being generous.

The statute that discusses impeachment in the Constitution itself makes it very clear that their argument is based on literally nothing. The Constitution wasn't created to give the Executive a free pass in a President's last few months of office. And the fact that the impeachment process includes the decision to bar them from future office, completely invalidates any notion that you can't try someone who isn't currently in office.

To be VERY clear- Congressional Republicans have offered up our democracy and the rule of law for their own political ambitions.

You do remember that the articles of impeachment weren't transmitted to the Senate until after Biden took office right? The impeachment vote happened when? So what was the delay from when the vote was finished to the day the Senate received the articles?

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 08:59 PM
So we're just not addressing your false implication about my argument? So that was just a monumental reading comprehension failure on your part? Gotcha./yawn - You keep trying, it was cute. It's entered sad territory. I feel for you.

Mm.. Yep, that's a concession. Oh well. Better luck next time!

time4fun
02-09-2021, 09:05 PM
You do remember that the articles of impeachment weren't transmitted to the Senate until after Biden took office right? The impeachment vote happened when? So what was the delay from when the vote was finished to the day the Senate received the articles?

Yes because the Senate was in recess.

McConnell was asked to start an emergency session of the Senate to hold Trump accountable while he was still in office. McConnell flat out refused just minutes after the House vote, and the Senate didn't go back into session until after Trump was gone.

The Senate wasn't there to receive the articles of impeachment.

It's really important to understand the full context of these situations, not just the headlines of articles.

Shaps
02-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Mm.. Yep, that's a concession. Oh well. Better luck next time!

No, I'm just fully over entertaining myself with your stupidity. It's just sad at this point. I know what you are at this point, and quite honestly... you're not worth the effort or time anymore, even for fun.

I'm just thankful I got to entertain myself at your expense on here, and I don't have to deal with you in real life.. it must be exhausting for those around you.

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 09:31 PM
No, I'm just fully over entertaining myself with your stupidity. It's just sad at this point. I know what you are at this point, and quite honestly... you're not worth the effort or time anymore, even for fun.

I'm just thankful I got to entertain myself at your expense on here, and I don't have to deal with you in real life.. it must be exhausting for those around you.

You misrepresented what I said, then your counterargument (to an argument that hadn't been made) made absolutely no sense. You embarrassed yourself, and your mental gymnastics about "well, you're not just not worth the effort, I'm having fun at your expense" mental gymnastics are wholly unconvincing.

Perhaps next time you should restrain your overeager impulse to contradict whatever someone says for its own sake, so you don't make the same error again.

https://i.gifer.com/3aqY.gif

Tgo01
02-09-2021, 09:37 PM
Tens of millions of people still out of work because of Democrat policies, millions of people facing evictions, people can’t pay for food or rent, Democrats still haven’t sent out those 2k checks they promised if they won, Biden’s promise of 1 billion doses of vaccine being administered in 100 days is looking like big bullshit. And all the Democrats can talk about is this stupid impeachment for a man no longer in office.

You don’t give a single shit about people, Back. At the very least man up and admit it for once. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Shaps
02-09-2021, 09:57 PM
You misrepresented what I said, then your counterargument (to an argument that hadn't been made) made absolutely no sense. You embarrassed yourself, and your mental gymnastics about "well, you're not just not worth the effort, I'm having fun at your expense" mental gymnastics are wholly unconvincing.

Perhaps next time you should restrain your overeager impulse to contradict whatever someone says for its own sake, so you don't make the same error again.

/yawn .. Last ever post in response to you, because you literally can't see your hypocrisy - and it's not my job to point it out to you, like you keep wanting me to do. You are just to stupid to realize things without them being hand fed to you. I'm not going to spoon feed you over and over like a one year old.

I prefer back and forth with people that can at least think for themselves, and you obviously cannot. I had hopes you might, but who was I kidding. Simply put, you bore me.

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 10:04 PM
/yawn .. Last ever post in response to you, because you literally can't see your hypocrisy - and it's not my job to point it out to you, like you keep wanting me to do. You are just to stupid to realize things without them being hand fed to you. I'm not going to spoon feed you over and over like a one year old.

I prefer back and forth with people that can at least think for themselves, and you obviously cannot. I had hopes you might, but who was I kidding. Simply put, you bore me.

Oh, you're doubling down on your nonsensical "counterargument" to a straw man argument you made up? Very impressive.

Parkbandit
02-09-2021, 10:31 PM

Over the next week the impeachment managers make their case and Trump's lawyers argue the case.

Just illustrates that at least 56 Senators can't read the Constitution.

Parkbandit
02-09-2021, 10:34 PM

You're retarded.

Ashliana
02-09-2021, 10:38 PM

They don't deserve to be in office.You're retarded.

Imagine having absolutely no counterargument, writing "you're retarded, HURR, CHECKMATE LIBS" and thinking you walked away from that interaction as anything but an absolute imbecile. :rofl:

Stolis
02-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Yes because the Senate was in recess.

McConnell was asked to start an emergency session of the Senate to hold Trump accountable while he was still in office. McConnell flat out refused just minutes after the House vote, and the Senate didn't go back into session until after Trump was gone.

It's really important to understand the full context of these situations, not just the headlines of articles.

Sponsor: Rep. Cicilline, David N. [D-RI-1] (Introduced 01/11/2021)
Committees: House - Judiciary
Latest Action: Senate - 01/25/2021 Received in the Senate

Shit done in the Senate:
6 (84-15) Confirmed On the Nomination: Confirmation: Janet Louise Yellen, of California, to be Secretary of the Treasury PN78-24 Jan 25
5 (93-2) Confirmed On the Nomination: Confirmation: Lloyd James Austin, of Georgia, to be Secretary of Defense PN78-1 Jan 22
4 (69-27) Passed On Passage of the Bill: H.R. 335 ; A bill to provide for an exception to a limitation against appointment of persons as Secretary of Defense within seven years of relief from active duty as a regular commissioned officer of the Armed Forces. H.R. 335 Jan 21
3 (84-10) Confirmed On the Nomination: Confirmation: Avril Danica Haines, of New York, to be Director of National Intelligence PN78-10 Jan 20

9 (83-17) Agreed to On the Resolution: S. Res. 16; A resolution to provide for related procedures concerning the article of impeachment against Donald John Trump, President of the United States. S.Res. 16 Jan 26

I totally fucking agree. It's really important to understand the full context of these situations, not just the headlines of the articles.

Neveragain
02-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Quoted text without a link to a thread / post is not context.

Anybody can quote anyone saying anything.

See?

See how if you click on the little blue box next to the name in the quote it literally takes you to the thread? The thread wear you say
Not cool with it at all. It's Tyrranical and not a bad argument for a full on armed revolution.

I literally described the context in my reply.

I mean we already know you're a giant cunt, but to call for armed revolution and then be all like NVM, just kidding. You're fucking trash.

time4fun
02-10-2021, 12:31 AM

ROFL. From our anger management class dropout PB:

I know you went to GMAC.. but do they take people who can't even get their GED? You sound like someone who has never, ever taken a remedial level civics class. Go fuck yourself Andraste.

Just so very upset. It's going to be okay PB. It really is.

~Rocktar~
02-10-2021, 01:11 AM
Oh gods, it's time4hypocrisy here to tell us how yet again how our democracy is being subverted by the elected representatives voting in procedures as called for by the representative bodies.

We have a REPUBLIC you raging douche cunt. Voting on things while in office is what our representatives do. Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it a threat to our Republic.

The Congress allowing the POTUS to ignore the law and refuse to enforce it by the stroke of a pen regarding things like DACA and now Deportations and so on, IS a threat to our Republic but hey, it's all good since it coincides with your extreme, criminal supporting, Leftist agenda. Also a threat, using courts to interfere with the enforcement of constitutionally enacted laws that have already been judged and upheld in the courts as constitutional, see again DACA, immigration law el al.

Please fuck off and get a clue.

Methais
02-10-2021, 12:14 PM
in before the white supremacist PC crew. (Tgo, PB, Caelric, Neveragain, Methais, beldannon5)

We shall see.

Nice projection there, rapist.

Neveragain
02-10-2021, 12:38 PM
Joe Neguse has a promising future.

drauz
02-10-2021, 12:55 PM

Did you just call yourself racist?

drauz
02-10-2021, 01:01 PM
the trial is a sham, put on my the democrats who coudln't get him when he was in office, so are now trying when he is out. Caelric is right though, congress should not be deciding this. It would be like when someone kills someone you can't be on the jury if you know them or are friends with them. (just an example) Can I be fired from my job after I leave it and am done? Just curious. I know this is all because of TDS and because they don't want him to run again. Backbhalzimso of course is enjoying this because Trump touched them in their no no places. On a serious note can we get to fixing stuff that needs to be fixed. Also why is Biden acting like he is a dictator all these executive orders. Weird

You're retarded, you can be tried for crimes you committed on the job even after you leave that job. I should be surprised you don't know this but after all your stupid shit I'm not.

Seran
02-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Tens of millions of people still out of work because of Democrat policies, millions of people facing evictions, people can’t pay for food or rent, Democrats still haven’t sent out those 2k checks they promised if they won, Biden’s promise of 1 billion doses of vaccine being administered in 100 days is looking like big bullshit. And all the Democrats can talk about is this stupid impeachment for a man no longer in office.

You don’t give a single shit about people, Back. At the very least man up and admit it for once. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Do yo ever get tired of being the champion of a failed and disgraced administration? Does it ever seem grating to you to constantly grossly inflate numbers by factors of ten in blatant lies meant to support your bogus claims? Do you ever wake up in the morning and wonder why you keep blaming Democrats for the subjugation of the worker class that the Republicans have been pushing during their creation of the 1% Oligarchy?

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Imagine having absolutely no counterargument, writing "you're retarded, HURR, CHECKMATE LIBS" and thinking you walked away from that interaction as anything but an absolute imbecile. :rofl:

If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it.

Don't spam your stupidity all over the place.

Thank you.

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 01:38 PM
ROFL. From our anger management class dropout PB:

Just so very upset. It's going to be okay PB. It really is.

Which part isn't factually true?

Ashliana
02-10-2021, 01:46 PM
If you could keep your meltdown to the specially marked thread entitled "A Thread for Ashliana", I'm sure the community would appreciate it.

Thank you.

You lashed out at Vishra, part of your ongoing post-Trump-loss meltdown. Sorry you couldn't deal with her position on the merits.

But it's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Back
02-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Tens of millions of people still out of work because of Democrat policies,

Not so much democrat policies as it is according to guidance from doctors and scientists dealing with a very contagious and deadly pandemic.

millions of people facing evictions, people can’t pay for food or rent,

Relief has been passed by Congress multiple times. They continue to pass relief the likes of which has never before been seen in our history.

Democrats still haven’t sent out those 2k checks they promised if they won, Biden’s promise of 1 billion doses of vaccine being administered in 100 days is looking like big bullshit.

They are working on both. And it was 100 million doses not 1 billion.

As I am sure you know there have been some problems with production and delivery of the vaccine. Right now we are at 10% of the US population vaccinated I think.

And all the Democrats can talk about is this stupid impeachment for a man no longer in office.

Thats not all democrats talk about. There is talk of COVID and relief. As far as this second impeachment trial EVERYONE is talking about it, dem, repub, independent, non-committals. Its as big a deal if not bigger than 9/11. If you're tired of it now I have news for you... the indelible scar of this will last as long as this country exists.

The real enemy is the virus. I know its scary, it seems like society has been on the brink of collapse, but we are working through it. Fighting each other is only pushing us further apart when we need to be working together.

Thankfully we have a president and Congress who are going to do the hard work and make the hard decisions to help this country get back on its feet.

It will be ok, buddy. Hang tight.

Back
02-10-2021, 04:48 PM
I looked it up. We've actually given 33.8 million people their first shots with around 10 million getting both shots. Its Feb 10 so we are about 20 days into Biden's presidency? That 100 million vaccinations promise looks doable if we can get the production and delivery problems solved.

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 05:12 PM
I looked it up. We've actually given 33.8 million people their first shots with around 10 million getting both shots. Its Feb 10 so we are about 20 days into Biden's presidency? That 100 million vaccinations promise looks doable if we can get the production and delivery problems solved.

Thank you President Trump and Operation Warpspeed!

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 05:13 PM
You lashed out at Vishra, part of your ongoing post-Trump-loss meltdown. Sorry you couldn't deal with her position on the merits.

But it's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Thank you.

Gelston
02-10-2021, 05:47 PM

The Senate isn't the organ of Government that decides what is and isn't Constitutional. They also failed to have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court oversee the trial, which is a Constitutional requirement for Presidential Impeachment trials. Instead they have a Democrat Senator in that position. That is like the Prosecution also being the judge. The entire thing is a farce, Donald Trump is a private citizen now. If he did something illegal, he should be charged and brought before a Judicial Court.

Back
02-10-2021, 05:55 PM
The Senate isn't the organ of Government that decides what is and isn't Constitutional. They also failed to have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court oversee the trial, which is a Constitutional requirement for Presidential Impeachment trials. Instead they have a Democrat Senator in that position. That is like the Prosecution also being the judge. The entire thing is a farce, Donald Trump is a private citizen now. If he did something illegal, he should be charged and brought before a Judicial Court.

Opinions on procedures aren't really going to change anything. Do you think he incited the insurrection?

drauz
02-10-2021, 06:00 PM

Can retired military be court martialed?

Candor
02-10-2021, 06:10 PM
The Senate isn't the organ of Government that decides what is and isn't Constitutional. They also failed to have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court oversee the trial, which is a Constitutional requirement for Presidential Impeachment trials. Instead they have a Democrat Senator in that position.

The excuse that the Democrats are using is that Trump is no longer the President, so the Chief Justice doesn't need to be there.

If the situation were reversed and the Senate was putting a former Democratic President on trial, and the Senate Republicans pulled the same stunt, I have no doubt that the major news networks would be screaming how unconstitutional it is not having the Chief Justice present (especially if the Chief Justice leaned towards the Left). But here we are.

Back
02-10-2021, 06:13 PM
The excuse that the Democrats are using is that Trump is no longer the President, so the Chief Justice doesn't need to be there.

Its actually been agreed to by both parties.

Candor
02-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Its actually been agreed to by both parties.

Yes, it was. It's still wrong.

Back
02-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Yes, it was. It's still wrong.

Well, if they think they're right, who can really say otherwise? Regardless, do you think he incited the insurrection?

Tgo01
02-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Well, if they think they're right, who can really say otherwise? Regardless, do you think he incited the insurrection?

Fuck off with your dumb insurrection dumb shit.

Also no he didn't "incite" anyone to do anything. You're just a mouth breathing retard who falls for Democrats' dumb shit year after year when they say they care about people so you vote for them thinking "Look! I care about people too!" then as soon as they get into office they waste all of their time on this dumb shit.

Where are those 2k checks again? Oh right, it's already down to 1400 dollars with means testing now.

Candor
02-10-2021, 06:33 PM

I have an opinion but I am not stating it until I have a full understanding of what it legally means to "incite an insurrection"...IE what exactly is the crime and what does the prosecution need to prove? I haven't had the time to research the matter. I plan to do this later tonight.

I wish I could say that I believe all 100 senators are just as concerned about such legal definitions, but of course I can't, and I accuse Senators of both parties here.

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 06:41 PM

If the situation were reversed and the Senate was putting a former Democratic President on trial, and the Senate Republicans pulled the same stunt, I have no doubt that the major news networks would be screaming how unconstitutional it is not having the Chief Justice present (especially if the Chief Justice leaned towards the Left). But here we are.

Impeachment is a tool used by Congress to remove a sitting President.

Since he's not in office anymore, this is nothing more than a political stunt.

Shaps
02-10-2021, 06:48 PM

Chuck Schumer - “I just took to the floor again to demand a vote on $2000 survival checks,” Schumer declared, and he slammed Republican lawmakers for objecting. He promised: “Democrats will not stop fighting.” INSURRECTION!!!!!

Maxine Waters - "If you think we're rallying now you ain't seen nothing yet," Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif, told supporters at a rally in Los Angeles over the weekend. "If you see anybody from that (Trump) Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere." INSURRECTION!!!!

Nancy Pelosi - “We have our options,” Pelosi told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in an interview Sunday. “We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now, but the fact is, we have a big challenge in our country,” she said. INSURRECTION!!!!

Chelsea Clinton - https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/314975-chelsea-clinton-to-mothers-supporters-we-must-keep-fighting - Keep fighting - INSURRECTION!!!

Hillary Clinton - https://www.wmagazine.com/story/the-lesson-of-hillary-clintons-concession-speech-keep-fighting/ - Keep fighting! - INSURRECTION!!!!

Hillary Clinton - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html - INSURRECTION!!!!

Hillary Clinton - https://www.yahoo.com/now/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html - INSURRECTION!!!!

A Book on Democrats fighting dirty - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YT8P8S/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 INSURRECTION!!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/15/joe-biden-take-presidency-democrats-battle-over-future-party/6278276002/ - Democrats Fighting - INSURRECTION!!!!

You're right Back, Trump saying:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period." and "If they don't fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don't fight," Trump said. "You primary them. We're going to let you know who they are."

is completely INSANE rhetoric or language to use. The horror!

Dumbasses did dumb shit at the Capitol that day, and are being held accountable as they should be by the legal system. To fault their actions as the President "inciting" them... GTFO.

Unless you're ready to apply the same standard to every politician who has used such rhetoric in the past - then move on you disingenuous partisan bootlicker.

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 07:00 PM
Chuck Schumer - “I just took to the floor again to demand a vote on $2000 survival checks,” Schumer declared, and he slammed Republican lawmakers for objecting. He promised: “Democrats will not stop fighting.” INSURRECTION!!!!!

Maxine Waters - "If you think we're rallying now you ain't seen nothing yet," Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif, told supporters at a rally in Los Angeles over the weekend. "If you see anybody from that (Trump) Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere." INSURRECTION!!!!

Nancy Pelosi - “We have our options,” Pelosi told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in an interview Sunday. “We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now, but the fact is, we have a big challenge in our country,” she said. INSURRECTION!!!!

Chelsea Clinton - https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/314975-chelsea-clinton-to-mothers-supporters-we-must-keep-fighting - Keep fighting - INSURRECTION!!!

Hillary Clinton - https://www.wmagazine.com/story/the-lesson-of-hillary-clintons-concession-speech-keep-fighting/ - Keep fighting! - INSURRECTION!!!!

Hillary Clinton - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html - INSURRECTION!!!!

Hillary Clinton - https://www.yahoo.com/now/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html - INSURRECTION!!!!

A Book on Democrats fighting dirty - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YT8P8S/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 INSURRECTION!!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/15/joe-biden-take-presidency-democrats-battle-over-future-party/6278276002/ - Democrats Fighting - INSURRECTION!!!!

You're right Back, Trump saying:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period." and "If they don't fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don't fight," Trump said. "You primary them. We're going to let you know who they are."

is completely INSANE rhetoric or language to use. The horror!

Dumbasses did dumb shit at the Capitol that day, and are being held accountable as they should be by the legal system. To fault their actions as the President "inciting" them... GTFO.

Unless you're ready to apply the same standard to every politician who has used such rhetoric in the past - then move on you disingenuous partisan bootlicker.

"Peacefully" is obviously code for rioting.

caelric
02-10-2021, 07:05 PM
"Peacefully" is obviously code for rioting.

According to CNN, it pretty much is.

Shaps
02-10-2021, 07:10 PM
https://observer.com/2016/11/the-lefts-miraculous-change-of-heart-on-accepting-election-results/

INSURRECTION!!!!

Shit could go on for days, doubt matters to you though Back. You're just a shill.

Tgo01
02-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Back probably drinks so much blue kool-aid that he also thinks it was worse than 9/11 like the piece of shit Democrats in congress are also saying.

Get a clue already, Back. You are nothing but a useful idiot for the Democrats.

Gelston
02-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Can retired military be court martialed?

If they are still on the retired rolls, yes. Of course, they can also resign their commission and not be subject to the UCMJ.

Back
02-10-2021, 07:24 PM
Yeah, none of those other examples led to an army of white supremacist militia in tactical combat gear to break into and ransack the US Capitol to prevent Congress from verifying the electoral college votes of the citizens of this country injuring numerous law enforcement in the process while shouting death threats to democratically elected representatives including the vice president of the United States.

What about the people on camera, audio, posting on social media saying he told them to do it?

What about him doing nothing to help? Is he at least at fault for not protecting citizens, elected officials, federal buildings and employees, and law enforcement?

Shaps
02-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Yeah, none of those other examples led to an army of white supremacist militia in tactical combat gear to break into and ransack the US Capitol to prevent Congress from verifying the electoral college votes of the citizens of this country injuring numerous law enforcement in the process while shouting death threats to democratically elected representatives including the vice president of the United States.

What about the people on camera, audio, posting on social media saying he told them to do it?

What about him doing nothing to help? Is he at least at fault for not protecting citizens, elected officials, federal buildings and employees, and law enforcement?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

Oh wait..

Actually - I'm done with you from here on out, just like Ash. The stupidity is just to much to deal with. You just keep on being a mindless drone. Pretty obvious at this point it doesn't matter to you - so long it supports what you want to believe.

beldannon5
02-10-2021, 07:38 PM
holy crap back. I knew you were crazy but an army of white supremacit miilta you are so delusional. damn if that's an army i guess i don't udnerstand what an amy is.

Back
02-10-2021, 07:49 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

Oh wait..

Actually - I'm done with you from here on out, just like Ash. The stupidity is just to much to deal with. You just keep on being a mindless drone. Pretty obvious at this point it doesn't matter to you - so long it supports what you want to believe.

I really don't see how your link has anything at all to do with the conversation about the former president inciting a mob to violently prevent congress from confirming the electoral votes of the citizens of this country.

Its not the same situation. Are you brining it up as an argument in SUPPORT of the former president inciting violence to prevent the peaceful transfer of power?

If you want to talk about what is in that link we can talk about it. But it has nothing to do with this topic.

Shaps
02-10-2021, 07:51 PM
I really don't see how your link has anything at all to do with the conversation about the former president inciting a mob to violently prevent congress from confirming the electoral votes of the citizens of this country.

Its not the same situation. Are you brining it up as an argument in SUPPORT of the former president inciting violence to prevent the peaceful transfer of power?

If you want to talk about what is in that link we can talk about it. But it has nothing to do with this topic.

Of course you wouldn't understand how it has anything to do with it. That's the point. Done with you.

Back
02-10-2021, 07:56 PM
I don't blame anyone for being emotional about it. It IS a pivotal moment in US history. Its as big a deal as 9/11 if not more so.

Shaps
02-10-2021, 08:01 PM
I don't blame anyone for being emotional about it. It IS a pivotal moment in US history. Its as big a deal as 9/11 if not more so.

You really are fucking insane.

Tgo01
02-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Back probably drinks so much blue kool-aid that he also thinks it was worse than 9/11 like the piece of shit Democrats in congress are also saying.

Am I good or what?

Bhaalizmo
02-10-2021, 08:45 PM
Am I good or what?

You're non-good.

Back
02-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Is anyone else watching? I hope so. This is history as it happens. If you're relying on second hand reporting I would encourage everyone to get points of view from all media sources, left, right, mass media, world press, to get a multi-dimensional view of it.

Ashliana
02-10-2021, 08:53 PM

Thank you.

beldannon5
02-10-2021, 08:56 PM
oh my goodness you are even more crazy then i thought back. Saying that is as bad or worse then 9/11. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are.

Back
02-10-2021, 09:04 PM
oh my goodness you are even more crazy then i thought back. Saying that is as bad or worse then 9/11. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are.

Please do. Communication helps us understand each other.

Tgo01
02-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Please do. Communication helps us understand each other.

Easy. You're a fucking idiot if you think thousands of people dying which led to two wars which led to hundreds of thousands of more dying is somehow just as bad or not as bad as a bunch of largely peaceful protesters looting a bunch of shit.

Back
02-10-2021, 09:56 PM
In those terms it absolutely wasn't as bad in side by side comparison. No arguments there. But in terms of importance to our country and the course of our future it is absolutely no less as important in my opinion. The distinction being the attack on our democracy from within incited by our own president.

Tgo01
02-10-2021, 10:07 PM
But in terms of importance to our country and the course of our future it is absolutely no less as important in my opinion.

Oh piss off. Nothing of consequence happened that day. You act like the capitol building was burned down or something. The only reason it is being treated as a bigger deal than it was is because the Democrats and media have been hyping it up so retards such as you will think it was a bigger deal than it was.

Tell me, what exactly came out of this "insurrection"? Oh right, you can't, because it really wasn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

No congressperson was hurt or ever really in danger. No police officers were murdered despite the lying media telling you otherwise. The only bloodshed was a murderous cop that you and the rest of the Democrats are now suddenly praising as a hero when you all have spent years vilifying all cops as racist bigots. It was so horrible that hours later they went back to verifying the election results. SO MUCH DANGER TO OUR COUNTRY!

Fuck you.

The distinction being the attack on our democracy from within incited by our own president.

What were words that "incited" violence again? Surely it's not as bad as that time Maxine Waters literally told people to harass members of Trump's administration.

Fucking moron.

The Democrats played you and continue to play you for nothing but power and money. Where are those 2000 dollar checks, Back? Where the fuck are they? Oh right! Those poor idiots who fell for Democrats' bullshit once again just have to keep waiting because it's super duper important we go through with this impeachment trial for someone who lost election months ago and has been out of office for weeks.

You need food? Money to pay for your gas so you don't freeze to death this winter? TOUGH SHIT! Bad Orange man still bad! We became filthy rich by becoming members of congress, we have ours! Now just sit down, shut the fuck up, and be more like the good little stooge Back here. He knows it's more important we get more power than it is to help people suffering. Have we mentioned how bad Orange man is yet?

You're worthless, Back. Bhaalizmo may be the biggest racist and sexist to have ever walked this earth, but when it comes to being useless you are still the champ.

Tgo01
02-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Oh piss off. Nothing of consequence happened that day. You act like the capitol building was burned down or something. The only reason it is being treated as a bigger deal than it was is because the Democrats and media have been hyping it up so retards such as you will think it was a bigger deal than it was.

Tell me, what exactly came out of this "insurrection"? Oh right, you can't, because it really wasn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

No congressperson was hurt or ever really in danger. No police officers were murdered despite the lying media telling you otherwise. The only bloodshed was a murderous cop that you and the rest of the Democrats are now suddenly praising as a hero when you all have spent years vilifying all cops as racist bigots. It was so horrible that hours later they went back to verifying the election results. SO MUCH DANGER TO OUR COUNTRY!

Fuck you.

What were words that "incited" violence again? Surely it's not as bad as that time Maxine Waters literally told people to harass members of Trump's administration.

Fucking moron.

The Democrats played you and continue to play you for nothing but power and money. Where are those 2000 dollar checks, Back? Where the fuck are they? Oh right! Those poor idiots who fell for Democrats' bullshit once again just have to keep waiting because it's super duper important we go through with this impeachment trial for someone who lost election months ago and has been out of office for weeks.

You need food? Money to pay for your gas so you don't freeze to death this winter? TOUGH SHIT! Bad Orange man still bad! We became filthy rich by becoming members of congress, we have ours! Now just sit down, shut the fuck up, and be more like the good little stooge Back here. He knows it's more important we get more power than it is to help people suffering. Have we mentioned how bad Orange man is yet?

You're worthless, Back. Bhaalizmo may be the biggest racist and sexist to have ever walked this earth, but when it comes to being useless you are still the champ.

You've outdone yourself with retarded bullshit, Dreaven. Bravo! - Ashliana

Oh wait, how could I forget Mr. "It's totally cool Obama was a homophobic bigot in 2008 because we needed that homophobic bigot in the White House to bring about true change!" I guess you're the second most worthless person to ever exist, Back. While you're just completely clueless about how much you are being used, people like Ashliana know full well they are being used, they just don't care because they are so entrenched in their "blue vs red" bullshit that they will actually vote for and support a man who is against gay marriage and gay rights (even though he is gay himself) because the Democrats told him to vote for him.

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 10:27 PM

You were told it was.

It's not.

Want to know how many people changed their vote when President Trump was impeached the first time?

That number is probably lower than your IQ.

It's a political stunt by people who are still suffering from TDS.

It's time to let it go.

Ashliana
02-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Tgo01]Oh piss off. Nothing of consequence happened that day. You act like the capitol building was burned down or something. The only reason it is being treated as a bigger deal than it was is because the Democrats and media have been hyping it up so retards such as you will think it was a bigger deal than it was.

Fuck you.

Fucking moron.

Back is correct, the attempted insurrection in January posed a far greater existential threat to the United States than 9/11 did. Trump's mob was a matter of feet away from murdering Congress and the vice president you voted for. Your refusal to watch the footage of the storming of the Capitol reflects on you.

Oh wait, how could I forget Mr. "It's totally cool Obama was a homophobic bigot in 2008 because we needed that homophobic bigot in the White House to bring about true change!" I guess you're the second most worthless person to ever exist, Back. While you're just completely clueless about how much you are being used, people like Ashliana know full well they are being used, they just don't care because they are so entrenched in their "blue vs red" bullshit that they will actually vote for and support a man who is against gay marriage (even though he is gay himself) because the Democrats told him to vote for him.

You made the same mistake with me that you made with Back: deluding yourself into believing that your bad faith, intellectually dishonest argument somehow constitutes a reasoned position. Spoiler Alert: It doesn't. I've explained to you why LGBT Americans overwhelmingly backed Obama in 2008, and would have even if Obama's pro-gay record as a state senator wasn't a factor. So you'll either have to:

A) pretend to be too retarded to understand why LGBT Americans supported the most pro-gay presidential nominee in history until that point (and continue to support the same party, given their track record of accomplishments), or
B) are actually that retarded.

Which do you imagine reflects better on you? At least you have somewhat of an excuse if you're really that stupid. Alas, performative right-wing stupidity is the likelier option, as I doubt even you're that retarded.

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Am I good or what?

To be fair, Backlash has always been considered the lowest fruit... he's not even on the tree.. he's the dead shit you rake up that has been laying on the ground for a few weeks...

Parkbandit
02-10-2021, 10:32 PM
In those terms it absolutely wasn't as bad in side by side comparison. No arguments there. But in terms of importance to our country and the course of our future it is absolutely no less as important in my opinion. The distinction being the attack on our democracy from within incited by our own president.

You're being told it was.

It's being hyped up by the media/Democrats who have a score to settle..

Stop falling for it.

Impeachment is a tool to remove a sitting President. It literally says so in the Constitution.

It is not a tool to go after political enemies who no longer hold office.

Ashliana
02-10-2021, 10:36 PM

Stop falling for it.

Impeachment is a tool to remove a sitting President. It literally says so in the Constitution.

This isn't the first time it's been used like that. If you had actually bothered to read any of the legal analysis about the constitutionality of the impeachment -- even from conservative sources -- you'd know that, and that there's no issue with it, and the alternative is giving presidents a "get out of consequences free" card in the last bit of their term. But in reality, you, without a shred of irony or self-awareness, are repeating right-wing pundits' talking points while accusing others of doing the opposite.

Willful ignorance is the defining feature of modern-day Republicans, though, so there's no surprise there.

Bhaalizmo
02-11-2021, 08:23 AM
Is anyone else watching? I hope so. This is history as it happens. If you're relying on second hand reporting I would encourage everyone to get points of view from all media sources, left, right, mass media, world press, to get a multi-dimensional view of it.

Yeah, like I said I wish at the end of it the cheeto would be hauled off in shackles, but I'll settle for impeached. I'm just impatient for the process to be completed so that NY can get started.

Back
02-11-2021, 09:10 AM
You were told it was.

It's not.

Want to know how many people changed their vote when President Trump was impeached the first time?

That number is probably lower than your IQ.

It's a political stunt by people who are still suffering from TDS.

It's time to let it go.

I've seen enough evidence and can make that determination myself. Thanks for the concern.

The events of the last 4 years culminating in Jan 6th will be talked about for as long as this country exists. Get used to it.

1 republican changed their vote for constitutionality of the trial after the opening case by the house impeachment managers. This is the most bipartisan impeachment in history. <--- Correction: 1 republican changed their vote on constitutionality of the trial after the impeachment managers made their case for that specific vote before the actual trial.

Why go to all this effort after gaining the executive and both branches of the legislative? Arguing that random irrational dislike of someone is the most flimsy of excuses that can be easily disproved when you provide examples of behavior by an individual that is counter to human decency.

It is not time to let it go. We've been letting it go for too long. Thats why what happened happened. Its time to hold people accountable.

https://youtu.be/ybzgRN5ZxfI

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 01:07 PM
Yeah, like I said I wish at the end of it the cheeto would be hauled off in shackles, but I'll settle for impeached. I'm just impatient for the process to be completed so that NY can get started.

NY has been "started" since 2016..

Trump has been doing business in NY for the past 40 years.. but now suddenly New York is investigating him since he became President.

But it's not political.. at all.... no sir...

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 01:10 PM
I've seen enough evidence and can make that determination myself. Thanks for the concern.

The events of the last 4 years culminating in Jan 6th will be talked about for as long as this country exists. Get used to it.

1 republican changed their vote for constitutionality of the trial after the opening case by the house impeachment managers. This is the most bipartisan impeachment in history. <--- Correction: 1 republican changed their vote on constitutionality of the trial after the impeachment managers made their case for that specific vote before the actual trial.

Why go to all this effort after gaining the executive and both branches of the legislative? Arguing that random irrational dislike of someone is the most flimsy of excuses that can be easily disproved when you provide examples of behavior by an individual that is counter to human decency.

It is not time to let it go. We've been letting it go for too long. Thats why what happened happened. Its time to hold people accountable.

I would say you are being played.. but that is your role.

This is nothing but Democrats with an ax to grind... political theater.

But hey, your selective "outrage" is obvious.

Back
02-11-2021, 02:52 PM
I would say you are being played.. but that is your role.

This is nothing but Democrats with an ax to grind... political theater.

But hey, your selective "outrage" is obvious.

So lets see if I understand you.

A president stokes racial division in this country that threatens me, my family, friends, and co-worker's lives and livelihoods.

This same president knowingly lies to his supporters claiming the last presidential election was rigged.

This same president tells people to come to Washington DC on Jan 6th for a "wild" event.

This same president tells his supporters on Jan 6th to march down to the capitol and fight like hell.

Those supporters in tactical gear armed with weapons fight law enforcement to break into and ransack a federal building called the US Capitol where Congress is confirming the votes of the American people while chanting death threats including to hand the vice president.

I watched all of this as it happened.

And I'm getting played by democrats?

https://art.ngfiles.com/images/331000/331419_rhunyc_rofl.gif?f1418696848

Someone is getting played. Thats for damn sure. But it ain't me, pal.

Seran
02-11-2021, 02:54 PM

Stop falling for it.

Let's put aside the fact you're talking out of your ass.

The majority of the Senate voted that for the purpose of their business the ability to impeach a President once he's left office is constitutional, following the presentation of evidence and as determined by prior precedent.

If the Orange man following this action wants to file a petition to the Supreme Court to challenge the jurisdiction of he Senate, he's more than welcome to. But that has no hope of derailing the trial following his second impeachment.

Methais
02-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Am I good or what?

You were actually slow, because he said this a couple pages before you predicted it:

Thats not all democrats talk about. There is talk of COVID and relief. As far as this second impeachment trial EVERYONE is talking about it, dem, repub, independent, non-committals. Its as big a deal if not bigger than 9/11. If you're tired of it now I have news for you... the indelible scar of this will last as long as this country exists.

kutter
02-11-2021, 05:10 PM

The majority of the Senate voted that for the purpose of their business the ability to impeach a President once he's left office is constitutional, following the presentation of evidence and as determined by prior precedent.

If the Orange man following this action wants to file a petition to the Supreme Court to challenge the jurisdiction of he Senate, he's more than welcome to. But that has no hope of derailing the trial following his second impeachment.

You are aware that the Senate is not the arbiter of what is or is not constitutional, correct? If it was constitutional then why did the Chief Justice say he will not preside over the trial.

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 05:15 PM
So lets see if I understand you.

Given your history on this forum, you understanding anything is something of a miracle.

A president stokes racial division in this country that threatens me, my family, friends, and co-worker's lives and livelihoods.

Do you have an actual quote of a President.. not only acknowledging you, your friends or your co-workers (guess your claim of owner/manager of a restaurant just went bye bye..) let alone threatening you?

This same president knowingly lies to his supporters claiming the last presidential election was rigged.

This same president tells people to come to Washington DC on Jan 6th for a "wild" event.

This same president tells his supporters on Jan 6th to march down to the capitol and fight like hell.

You mean when he said "peacefully march"? Or are you still believing "peacefully" means "Riot" in some special "ok" signal type of ZOMGWHITESUPREMACY code?

Those supporters in tactical gear armed with weapons fight law enforcement to break into and ransack a federal building called the US Capitol where Congress is confirming the votes of the American people while chanting death threats including to hand the vice president.

I watched all of this as it happened.

I watch plenty of riots in 2020... but like I said.. your selective outrage is hilarious.

And I'm getting played by democrats?

Incredibly stupid people are easily played... you've been doing it for as long as you've been posting here.

Someone is getting played. Thats for damn sure. But it ain't me, pal.

That's the best part of Democrats.. they play their fools and their fools have no clue.

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 05:17 PM

Senators voting on something does not make it Constitutional.

I honestly hope he does. Impeachment is a tool to remove a sitting President. President Trump is no longer the sitting President.

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 05:19 PM
You are aware that the Senate is not the arbiter of what is or is not constitutional, correct? If it was constitutional then why did the Chief Justice say he will not preside over the trial.

Hey now.. the "Trial" is being presided over by an unbiased Senator Patrick Leahy. He's above reproach and will look at just the facts. I don't even know if he's a Republican or a Democrat... that's how unbiased he is!

He's so unbiased that he will literally be Judge, Jury and Witness in this "trial". And sure.. he said some rude things about Trump in the past.. but I'm sure that's just water under the bridge. He promised to be impartial, so that should be good enough for everyone...

Seran
02-11-2021, 05:53 PM

Because they are Constitution dictates that the Chef Justice will preside when the one being tried is the President of the United States. Private Citizen Trump is no longer the President. Period. Had that chicken shit McConnell not kept the Senate in recess, then Chief Justice Roberts would have presided.

Pretty obvious you don't understand English. Nor do you have any concept of Congress or the President's obligation to uphold the constitution. Had the Senate held, again for the purposes of the trial, that it wasn't constitutionally authorized to impeach a former official, the proceedings would have stopped. However, a bipartisan group found it to be consistent with their obligation as constitutionallly elected officials.

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Because they are Constitution dictates that the Chef Justice will preside when the one being tried is the President of the United States. Private Citizen Trump is no longer the President. Period. Had that chicken shit McConnell not kept the Senate in recess, then Chief Justice Roberts would have presided.

Pretty obvious you don't understand English. Nor do you have any concept of Congress or the President's obligation to uphold the constitution. Had the Senate held, again for the purposes of the trial, that it wasn't constitutionally authorized to impeach a former official, the proceedings would have stopped. However, a bipartisan group found it to be consistent with their obligation as constitutionallly elected officials.

So, in your opinion, it's McConnell's fault that Chief Justice Roberts isn't presiding?

Can you go over that with us one more time so we can get the timeline on how this happened please?

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0HlDgg6jypfnVejC/giphy.gif

drauz
02-11-2021, 06:26 PM
While I agree this isn't going to go anywhere because neither party is going to impeach their own. I think the Senate still has the power to try the case. He was impeached while still in office and the Senate has the power to try all impeachments. Had they tried to impeach after he left office I would feel differently.

time4fun
02-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Given that the nation's first impeachment, which was carried out 20 years after the nation was founded, was against William Blount and was done AFTER he had already been removed from the Senate, any arguments that you can't impeach someone who has left office are utter garbage. (He was convicted in the Senate, btw)

If people had actually bothered to check the historical record, we've impeached many people after they left office going as far back as the 1700s.

There is absolutely no factual or legal basis for the argument that you can't impeach or try someone after they've left office.

None.

Parkbandit
02-11-2021, 06:40 PM
While I agree this isn't going to go anywhere because neither party is going to impeach their own. I think the Senate still has the power to try the case. He was impeached while still in office and the Senate has the power to try all impeachments. Had they tried to impeach after he left office I would feel differently.

If they were doing this to impeach him (remove him from office) I would agree they would have the power to do so.

He's a citizen now though.

drauz
02-11-2021, 07:23 PM
If they were doing this to impeach him (remove him from office) I would agree they would have the power to do so.

He's a citizen now though.

The punishments are more than that though. They can bar him from holding future public office.

Gelston
02-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Given that the nation's first impeachment, which was carried out 20 years after the nation was founded, was against William Blount and was done AFTER he had already been removed from the Senate, any arguments that you can't impeach someone who has left office are utter garbage. (He was convicted in the Senate, btw)

If people had actually bothered to check the historical record, we've impeached many people after they left office going as far back as the 1700s.

There is absolutely no factual or legal basis for the argument that you can't impeach or try someone after they've left office.

None.

You're extremely incorrect. The Senate dismissed the impeachment proceedings saying it didn't extend to senators. The only time an impeachment and later conviction ever worked on a person no longer in office was someone that tried to resign to escape it. In any other case the impeachment was shot down. Instead of telling people to do their research, you need to do yours.

~Rocktar~
02-11-2021, 08:50 PM
You're extremely incorrect. The Senate dismissed the impeachment proceedings saying it didn't extend to senators. The only time an impeachment and later conviction ever worked on a person no longer in office was someone that tried to resign to escape it. In any other case the impeachment was shot down. Instead of telling people to do their research, you need to do yours.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gelston again.

caelric
02-11-2021, 09:51 PM

T4f is wrong again? Shocked, I tell you, I am shocked.

time4fun
02-11-2021, 10:05 PM

You're right to call me out on the Senate's final decision- I remembered that incorrectly. But the facts of the case still make it very clear that both the House and the Senate believed Blount could be impeached and tried even after leaving office:

1) The House's special committee determined that Blount was impeachable. They then recommended the Senate to expel him (he didn't resign) and then to compel him to show up for the Impeachment trial.

2) The Senate did both of those things in that order.

3) Blount requested extra time to prepare for the trial, and it was granted. (If they didn't think he could be tried, they wouldn't have given him time to prepare for trial)

Everything about the impeachment proceedings make it abundantly clear that neither the House nor the Senate believed he was immune to impeachment based solely on no longer holding office. The fact that the House expected him to show up to answer to the articles of impeachment after he had been expelled makes it clear that they didn't find these two things to be incompatible.

The fact that the Senate did exactly those things makes it clear that they also found nothing problematic about trying a former office holder.

So yes, I was wrong about him being having been convicted in the end. But it doesn't change the fact that both the House and Senate agreed to first turn an official into a former official and then to try him in the Senate.

Now they did ultimately decide he wasn't impeachable **during the trial**, but that was largely based on concerns about the "lower" House having the ability to force Senators out of the Senate.

Seran
02-12-2021, 12:19 AM
So, in your opinion, it's McConnell's fault that Chief Justice Roberts isn't presiding?

Can you go over that with us one more time so we can get the timeline on how this happened please?

Scroll up.

Gelston
02-12-2021, 01:17 AM
You're right to call me out on the Senate's final decision- I remembered that incorrectly. But the facts of the case still make it very clear that both the House and the Senate believed Blount could be impeached and tried even after leaving office:

1) The House's special committee determined that Blount was impeachable. They then recommended the Senate to expel him (he didn't resign) and then to compel him to show up for the Impeachment trial.

2) The Senate did both of those things in that order.

3) Blount requested extra time to prepare for the trial, and it was granted. (If they didn't think he could be tried, they wouldn't have given him time to prepare for trial)

Everything about the impeachment proceedings make it abundantly clear that neither the House nor the Senate believed he was immune to impeachment based solely on no longer holding office. The fact that the House expected him to show up to answer to the articles of impeachment after he had been expelled makes it clear that they didn't find these two things to be incompatible.

The fact that the Senate did exactly those things makes it clear that they also found nothing problematic about trying a former office holder.

So yes, I was wrong about him being having been convicted in the end. But it doesn't change the fact that both the House and Senate agreed to first turn an official into a former official and then to try him in the Senate.

Now they did ultimately decide he wasn't impeachable **during the trial**, but that was largely based on concerns about the "lower" House having the ability to force Senators out of the Senate.

The Senate still completely dismissed the impeachment, they said they couldn’t convict him because he was no longer a an officer of the Government. Your basis was 100% incorrect and I don’t know why you typed anything more than admitting you were wrong. When they voted to sequester his seat, it wasn’t because the lower house asked them to, it was because he refused to return to the Senate and was trying to flee.

Parkbandit
02-12-2021, 05:23 AM

None.

I keep hearing Blount being trotted out as an example.. but it didn't end the way you believe it did. Might want to hit the google and actually read the link. Here.. I'll even provide it for you:

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/The-First-Impeachment.htm

Parkbandit
02-12-2021, 05:24 AM

:(

Parkbandit
02-12-2021, 05:25 AM
Scroll up.

If you could just go through a simple timeline of events for us.. I would just like to read it.

I'm sure you're right though... really...

Gelston
02-12-2021, 08:29 AM
I keep hearing Blount being trotted out as an example.. but it didn't end the way you believe it did. Might want to hit the google and actually read the link. Here.. I'll even provide it for you:

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/The-First-Impeachment.htm

It is almost like the Senate said exactly what people are saying now, dude isn’t a Government official anymore so he isn’t under Congressional jurisdiction anymore.

Parkbandit
02-12-2021, 09:54 AM
It is almost like the Senate said exactly what people are saying now, dude isn’t a Government official anymore so he isn’t under Congressional jurisdiction anymore.

My favorite part is they are using Eric Swalwell as an Impeachment Manager.... and his claim to fame is farting on camera and falling for a Chinese Honeydew trap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XK797-vj4k&amp;ab_channel=EveningStandard

Back
02-12-2021, 02:36 PM
LOL @ Trump's lawyers. I think they got their defense plan from reading posts by our resident Trump apologists on the PC!

Gelston
02-12-2021, 02:46 PM
LOL @ Trump's lawyers. I think they got their defense plan from reading posts by our resident Trump apologists on the PC!

Do you seriously think he is going to be convicted in this unconstitutional farce?

drauz
02-12-2021, 03:04 PM
They should just vote on disqualification since its a simple majority and be done with it.

Gelston
02-12-2021, 03:10 PM
They should just vote on disqualification since its a simple majority and be done with it.

They have to convict before they can vote on that. They can't just hand down punishment without finding him guilty first.

Back
02-12-2021, 04:00 PM
Do you seriously think he is going to be convicted in this unconstitutional farce?

It could happen. I'm just satisfied all the evidence is in public and the votes will show where people stand.

drauz
02-12-2021, 04:02 PM
They have to convict before they can vote on that. They can't just hand down punishment without finding him guilty first.

Unlike removal, disqualification from office is a discretionary judgment, and there is no explicit constitutional linkage to the two-thirds vote on conviction. Although an argument can be made that disqualification should nonetheless require a two-thirds vote,855 the Senate has determined that disqualification may be accomplished by a simple majority vote.856

https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-2/49-judgment-removal-and-disqualification.html

Gelston
02-12-2021, 04:06 PM
https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-2/49-judgment-removal-and-disqualification.html

Yes, it says that the conviction is still required first, just that it doesn’t need a 2/3 vote like the conviction did.

drauz
02-12-2021, 04:14 PM
Yes, it says that the conviction is still required first, just that it doesn’t need a 2/3 vote like the conviction did.

Unlike removal, disqualification from office is a discretionary judgment, and there is no explicit constitutional linkage to the two-thirds vote on conviction.

Methais
02-12-2021, 04:37 PM
It could happen. I'm just satisfied all the evidence is in public and the votes will show where people stand.

Hulk Hogan could show up at the last minute and leg drop everybody too.

He asked what you think is going to happen, not what could happen.

But I'm pretty sure you knew that and know he's not getting convicted.

Parkbandit
02-12-2021, 05:10 PM

Everyone who isn't brain dead already knows what happened..

Dumb people did dumb things and Democrats, never wanting to let a crisis go to waste, jumped at the chance to redefine "peacefully" as code for coup.

Gelston
02-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Unlike removal, disqualification from office is a discretionary judgment, and there is no explicit constitutional linkage to the two-thirds vote on conviction.

That is talking about the voting requirements to impose disqualification being different than the requirement to convict. You still need to convict first. Reread your cited source.

Back
02-12-2021, 05:46 PM
I think the most telling piece of evidence that the former president did indeed incite the insurrection is he didn't lift a finger to send help or tell anyone to stop as it was happening.

drauz
02-12-2021, 06:02 PM
That is talking about the voting requirements to impose disqualification being different than the requirement to convict. You still need to convict first. Reread your cited source.

I see what you mean, I hate reading law it can confuse the hell out of me. So the dismissal is automatic with the conviction but the disqualification takes another vote after.

Gelston
02-12-2021, 06:06 PM
I see what you mean, I hate reading law it can confuse the hell out of me. So the dismissal is automatic with the conviction but the disqualification takes another vote after.

Yeah. It is still a contentious issue on whether it takes 2/3 or majority, as your citation points out.

Tgo01
02-12-2021, 06:30 PM
I think the most telling piece of evidence that the former president did indeed incite the insurrection is he didn't lift a finger to send help or tell anyone to stop as it was happening.

He fucking sent out a tweet that asked people to be peaceful and fucking Twitter removed the tweet. You’re so fucking useless.

drauz
02-12-2021, 06:46 PM
He fucking sent out a tweet that asked people to be peaceful and fucking Twitter removed the tweet. You’re so fucking useless.

How often does telling someone thats mad to calm down actually work?

Wasn't that tweet like hours after they had broken in and only after Biden told them to stop first?

Back
02-12-2021, 06:55 PM

3 hours after it happened. He knew what was happening. Hell, I knew what was happening. I watched it on TV. We were posting on the PC as it was happening. He did nothing to stop it as it was happening. Guilty of inciting an insurrection in my book.

Tgo01
02-12-2021, 06:57 PM
How often does telling someone thats mad to calm down actually work?

"He didn't tell anyone to stop!"

"Okay so it did but that doesn't work anyways. Plus Biden had already told them so it's all good."

caelric
02-12-2021, 07:03 PM
3 hours after it happened. He knew what was happening. Hell, I knew what was happening. I watched it on TV. We were posting on the PC as it was happening. He did nothing to stop it as it was happening. Guilty of inciting an insurrection in my book.

Did you do anything to stop the riots in DC?

No?

Guess you're guilty of inciting an insurrection, as well.

Gelston
02-12-2021, 07:06 PM

No?

I called them all morons that should be at work on FB, so I am not guilty of insurrection.

Tgo01
02-12-2021, 07:07 PM
3 hours after it happened. He knew what was happening.

Fucking bullshit. The Capitol was "breached" at around 2:10PM and Trump sent out the tweet at 3:13 PM.

8:00PM is when the police said the Capitol was secured.

So kindly take your gaslighting fucking bullshit and go spread it all over your favorite echo chamber on the internet where I'm sure you'll be seen as a genius for falling for fake news yet again.

Back
02-12-2021, 07:07 PM

No?

I am not the commander in chief and have not sworn an oath to preserve, protect, and defend.

Why are you defending the guy who attacked our democracy with a mob over the lie of a rigged election?

Back
02-12-2021, 07:22 PM
Fucking bullshit. The Capitol was "breached" at around 2:10PM and Trump sent out the tweet at 3:13 PM.

8:00PM is when the police said the Capitol was secured.

So kindly take your gaslighting fucking bullshit and go spread it all over your favorite echo chamber on the internet where I'm sure you'll be seen as a genius for falling for fake news yet again.

Take a look at this little tidbit about a call between inciter and McCarthy. (https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/12/politics/trump-mccarthy-shouting-match-details/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2021-02-12T23%3A53%3A28&utm_term=link&utm_source=twcnnbrk)

In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.

McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

The bastard knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he lost the election. He stoked the whole thing to stop congress, intimidate Pence, and take the country by coup. Thank god the militatry wasn't with him. Although something does not seem right with how defenseless the Capitol was and how long it took for anyone to help.

Tgo01
02-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Take a look at this little tidbit about a call between inciter and McCarthy. (https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/12/politics/trump-mccarthy-shouting-match-details/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2021-02-12T23%3A53%3A28&utm_term=link&utm_source=twcnnbrk)

The bastard knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he lost the election. He stoked the whole thing to stop congress, intimidate Pence, and take the country by coup. Thank god the militatry wasn't with him. Although something does not seem right with how defenseless the Capitol was and how long it took for anyone to help.

Back: You know how I know Trump is guilty of inciting a riot? He never told them to stop.
Me: Except he did tweet it out and Twitter took it down.
Back: Yeah, okay, true. But Trump is still guilty.

You do this shit every fucking time. You fall for fake news, I point out you fell for fake news, then you ignore that you were fed fake news, get mad at me for telling you you were lied to, and proceed to continue with your dumb shit as if the fake news was still true.

Stop it already. How much more does it take for you to realize you're being played and used?

drauz
02-12-2021, 07:48 PM
"He didn't tell anyone to stop!"

"Okay so it did but that doesn't work anyways. Plus Biden had already told them so it's all good."

No fucktard, thats not what I said at all.

caelric
02-12-2021, 07:49 PM
I am not the commander in chief and have not sworn an oath to preserve, protect, and defend.

Why are you defending the guy who attacked our democracy with a mob over the lie of a rigged election?

I'm defending truth.

Unlike you, you're defending lies and a witch hunt.

drauz
02-12-2021, 07:50 PM

No?

False equivalency, we also didn't whip the crowd into a frenzy.

beldannon5
02-12-2021, 07:54 PM

How do we know you weren't there? I mean that's pretty much the same right?

Tgo01
02-12-2021, 08:00 PM
No fucktard, thats not what I said at all.

That’s exactly what you said, fucktard. You said how often does telling someone to calm down actually work, implying it was too late to tell them to be peaceful.

Parkbandit
02-12-2021, 08:09 PM

"I think....."

So.. he started the "insurrection" by not telling anyone to stop the "insurrection" as the "insurrection" was already started?

How are you this fucking stupid every day?

~Rocktar~
02-12-2021, 08:11 PM

Because he didn't, you are lying like all the rest of the Left to cover your own actions.

~Rocktar~
02-12-2021, 08:14 PM

Really? Bullshit. Keep lying.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/0D8B/production/_112576430_4be01cc9-835b-4d39-b15e-8d28fb0f1bbe.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52874652

Back
02-12-2021, 08:47 PM
Back: You know how I know Trump is guilty of inciting a riot? He never told them to stop.
Me: Except he did tweet it out and Twitter took it down.
Back: Yeah, okay, true. But Trump is still guilty.

You do this shit every fucking time. You fall for fake news, I point out you fell for fake news, then you ignore that you were fed fake news, get mad at me for telling you you were lied to, and proceed to continue with your dumb shit as if the fake news was still true.

Stop it already. How much more does it take for you to realize you're being played and used?

The tweet that said stay peaceful happened 38minutes after the Capitol was breeched. And that tweet was AFTER his tweet saying Pence didn't have courage that went out 24 minutes after the breech. That tweet about Pence came after he was told Pence was in danger by the way. He never told anyone to go home until 3 hours later in a video in which he praised the rioters and told them they were loved.

I saw it happen as it happened so spare me your false claims of my being lied to. And I never get mad at you for your posts. I do get disappointed when you resort to foul language and name calling me or anyone else on this forum. But you know that already.

Like I told someone else who said I was being played... I witness the former president attempt a violent coup and I'm the one getting played? If anyone is playing anyone here its people who refuse to see what happened on Jan 6th as anything but a coup attempt. The people getting played are the people who were told the lie that the election was stolen. The people getting played are the ones who are being told they just randomly decided to gather on that day in tactical gear. The people getting played are the ones who are being told the mob just spontaneously decided, after randomly gathering at the Capitol in tactical gear with zip cuffs, bear mace, bats, walkie talkies, constructing a fucking gallows on the mall, that they just then bust into the building to stop the certification of the free and fair election that had taken place.

Please. Spare me the bullshit.

Jeril
02-12-2021, 09:18 PM
The tweet that said stay peaceful happened 38minutes after the Capitol was breeched. And that tweet was AFTER his tweet saying Pence didn't have courage that went out 24 minutes after the breech. That tweet about Pence came after he was told Pence was in danger by the way. He never told anyone to go home until 3 hours later in a video in which he praised the rioters and told them they were loved.

I saw it happen as it happened so spare me your false claims of my being lied to. And I never get mad at you for your posts. I do get disappointed when you resort to foul language and name calling me or anyone else on this forum. But you know that already.

Like I told someone else who said I was being played... I witness the former president attempt a violent coup and I'm the one getting played? If anyone is playing anyone here its people who refuse to see what happened on Jan 6th as anything but a coup attempt. The people getting played are the people who were told the lie that the election was stolen. The people getting played are the ones who are being told they just randomly decided to gather on that day in tactical gear. The people getting played are the ones who are being told the mob just spontaneously decided, after randomly gathering at the Capitol in tactical gear with zip cuffs, bear mace, bats, walkie talkies, constructing a fucking gallows on the mall, that they just then bust into the building to stop the certification of the free and fair election that had taken place.

Please. Spare me the bullshit.

LOL

drauz
02-12-2021, 09:54 PM
That’s exactly what you said, fucktard. You said how often does telling someone to calm down actually work, implying it was too late to tell them to be peaceful.

No... it means stronger words than "calm down" were needed.

drauz
02-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Really? Bullshit. Keep lying.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/0D8B/production/_112576430_4be01cc9-835b-4d39-b15e-8d28fb0f1bbe.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52874652

WTF are you talking about. I know you can't do anything but whataboutism to try and make a point but holy fucking shit you're dumb.

drauz
02-12-2021, 09:58 PM
How do we know you weren't there? I mean that's pretty much the same right?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AcclaimedWelltodoFlyingfish-small.gif

drauz
02-12-2021, 10:03 PM
Because he didn't, you are lying like all the rest of the Left to cover your own actions.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/OvL3qHSMO6uaI/200.gif

Bhaalizmo
02-13-2021, 02:39 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/OvL3qHSMO6uaI/200.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/dQpqNUOM3cDcI/giphy.gif

Gelston
02-13-2021, 04:02 PM
And he is acquitted. Again.

Shaps
02-13-2021, 04:07 PM
Who thought Trump was taking the L? All that dude does is WIN.

2024 - He's coming back for your asses. LOL.

Bhaalizmo
02-13-2021, 04:09 PM
Fuck that guy. Try to start over and find yourself a new person to idolize. Hopefully one that isn't morally bankrupt, literally bankrupt, and slimy as fuck.

https://youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk

Shaps
02-13-2021, 04:13 PM
Fuck that guy. Try to start over and find yourself a new person to idolize. Hopefully one that isn't morally bankrupt, literally bankrupt, and slimy as fuck.

LOL - Damn you just copy pasted the same thing in two different threads. Damn you a hater. You can't stand a winner can you?

Shaps
02-13-2021, 04:20 PM
LOL - Saw this posted and made me chuckle.

2016: A New Hope
2020: The Empire Strikes Back
2024: Return of the Jedi

~Rocktar~
02-13-2021, 04:30 PM
LOL - Saw this posted and made me chuckle.

2016: A New Hope
2020: The Empire Strikes Back
2024: Return of the Jedi

LOLZ

Bhaalizmo
02-13-2021, 04:38 PM
Fuck Donald Trump?

Yeah man.

Fuck Donald Trump.

Methais
02-13-2021, 04:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Hz5WdxP.jpg

Back
02-13-2021, 05:12 PM
Who thought Trump was taking the L? All that dude does is WIN.

2024 - He's coming back for your asses. LOL.

Not if he catches a felony in NY.

PS. He lost 2020.

~Rocktar~
02-13-2021, 05:26 PM

PS. He lost 2020.

Their case is weaker than impeachment. And Covid Cumo's days are numbered.

Tgo01
02-13-2021, 06:48 PM
Are Democrats going to push those 2k checks out the door now? Or they going to continue to string idiots like Back along?

caelric
02-13-2021, 06:51 PM
Option B. For Back.

Parkbandit
02-13-2021, 07:31 PM
Are Democrats going to push those 2k checks out the door now? Or they going to continue to string idiots like Back along?

2K checks
$15/hr

Backlash is about to hit the big time.

Parkbandit
02-13-2021, 07:32 PM
And Covid Cumo's days are numbered.

What?

He's not going anywhere. He's in a shithole Democrat state, protected by shithole Democrats and the shithole media.

He's fine.

Parkbandit
02-13-2021, 07:34 PM
And he is acquitted. Again.

https://media.tenor.com/images/53a76acaab99861323dad342acfe519c/tenor.gif

Only the dumbest of the dumb thought this was anything but a political stunt.

Shaps
02-13-2021, 11:43 PM
Best part about it being done... nowhere for Dems to hide now. Actually must GOVERN. Get to it. No orange man there to complain about. You have the levers of power. What you going to do with it?

I think they're scared shitless the citizenry will actually pay attention to the shit they're doing/not doing now.

I give it 2 weeks before another "crisis" happens as they try to distract.

Shaps
02-13-2021, 11:49 PM
What's weird about the "stimulus packages".. people are idiots and think it's for them. Little math for ya..

350mx2000 = 700,000,000,000 (700BN) - So this number everyone in America - 2k. Easy peasy math.

Meanwhile politicians are "negotiating" how much for the American People... bullshit - they're seeing what other stupid paybacks they can slide in there to their friends.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/27/trump-signs-covid-relief-bill-600-stimulus-checks-go-out-this-week-.html - seems pretty simple yes?

Tell me again where that 900 billion went? And they already want another 1.6B in under a month after taking power? Fucking morons. It's a money grab, but of course... derp derp derp.

Candor
02-14-2021, 12:16 AM
Only the dumbest of the dumb thought this was anything but a political stunt.

Unfortunately, the entire impeachment process has degraded to being a stunt. Most, if not all, of the Senators knew how they were going to vote well before the "trial" even started. The whole thing was just a big waste of time.

Parkbandit
02-14-2021, 11:42 AM
Unfortunately, the entire impeachment process has degraded to being a stunt. Most, if not all, of the Senators knew how they were going to vote well before the "trial" even started. The whole thing was just a big waste of time.

I'm still waiting for all the establishment Republicans to side with Democrats to pass something so Trump can't run again in 2024. They want to avoid this at all costs.

BTW: Loving what suddenly comes out after the election about the Lincoln Project... Almost as if the LP no longer is needed by the media...

Now we should just investigate and find out where most of the money went.

caelric
02-14-2021, 01:08 PM
Yeah, all the shit going on with the LP is pretty damn shifty.

Bhaalizmo
02-14-2021, 11:22 PM

PS. He lost 2020.

NY AG is coming for him. We'll see how he fares.

~Rocktar~
02-14-2021, 11:54 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s600x600/149610870_2989595861258309_6831909496302826456_o.j pg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ibFjU95zdhsAX9NZH7a&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&tp=7&oh=c63a4cff97565bcb66f39497f5167279&oe=604ECD72

~Rocktar~
02-15-2021, 12:06 AM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/150800017_3712631668822770_4198288018154232393_o.j pg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=UqPfjAoPhhEAX8zOBoh&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&tp=7&oh=fe42f19a0dcace23cf3c2757a7323b6b&oe=6050703D

Parkbandit
02-15-2021, 07:58 AM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s600x600/149610870_2989595861258309_6831909496302826456_o.j pg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ibFjU95zdhsAX9NZH7a&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&tp=7&oh=c63a4cff97565bcb66f39497f5167279&oe=604ECD72

There has to be some sort of penalty for doctoring evidence in front of a full Senate.

Back
02-15-2021, 07:59 AM
ROFL. Only Trumpers would see 2 impeachments as noteworthy achievements. GG!!

Parkbandit
02-15-2021, 08:09 AM

It's political.

Sorry it didn't turn out like you hoped.. twice.

But I told you it wouldn't.

Back
02-15-2021, 08:13 AM
It's political.

Sorry it didn't turn out like you hoped.. twice.

But I told you it wouldn't.

Hahah sorry but its absolutely the funniest fucking meme Ive seen all year! Go Trump! Put some more rings on those fingers! Murica!

Methais
02-15-2021, 08:31 AM

It's because unlike most leftists, who are typically miserable and bitter and jealous people, like you for example, we can still have a sense of humor about things.

https://i.imgur.com/KY6fwvo.jpg

Democrats failed twice lololololololololololol

Back
02-15-2021, 08:58 AM
He can put those trophies on the shelf next to his bankrupcies.

Methais
02-15-2021, 08:59 AM

Translation:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/f742Jfmyvn0zWES04Y/200.gif

Parkbandit
02-15-2021, 09:18 AM
Hahah sorry but its absolutely the funniest fucking meme Ive seen all year! Go Trump! Put some more rings on those fingers! Murica!

Liberals can't meme..

I know you are so distraught right now, but chin up little fella.. now we can watch Biden/Harris heal the entire world!

We should keep track of all the campaign promises Biden keeps!

Parkbandit
02-15-2021, 09:19 AM

You're so upset.. and I apologize for smiling while posting this...

Shaps
02-15-2021, 09:53 AM

PS. He lost 2020.

Back - you think I actually care he lost? I've thought on this some.. and I actually think it's for the best he lost.

Why you may ask? Well let me tell you.

He was the bull in the china shop.. he exposed everyone while he was in office. He exposed the corruption. He didn't give a fuck, so he was able to put it all out in the open for everyone to see.

If he had won - it would have been wah wah wah for another 4 years. By losing he exposed the hypocrites, the corrupt, and the abused system. Now they are all scrambling because they have nothing to hide behind.

I'm actually excited for the next 4 years - because Biden and the corrupt will actually have to govern without anything to blame it on. I believe in people, and I believe that people will be like WTF are you all doing???? when they see the bullshit that will try to be done.

So, enjoy your victory. I'll enjoy the betterment of the citizenry as they fight against the utter insanity that your side will try to implement. No hiding now.

Edit: As a side note - why no coverage on the martial law in Washington DC currently? There are still what 5k+? troops there?.. Surprising no one's acknowledged it yet. Of course, they had an impeachment to worry about.. but fact is.. martial law is currently in effect in Washington DC. Now that's some shit. Hopefully a reporter asks about that soon. Thankfully, Trump is gone.. and per the rhetoric of the past 4 years.. martial law is what a dictator would do right? So Biden is a dictator. Yea.. reason flip that shit. Jackasses.

Methais
02-15-2021, 09:59 AM
I'm actually excited for the next 4 years - because Biden and the corrupt will actually have to govern without anything to blame it on. I believe in people, and I believe that people will be like WTF are you all doing???? when they see the bullshit that will try to be done.

So, enjoy your victory. I'll enjoy the betterment of the citizenry as they fight against the utter insanity that your side will try to implement. No hiding now.

Anything that happens they'll still blame on Trump, and tards like Back will gobble it up without question, 100% of the time.

Shaps
02-15-2021, 10:08 AM
Anything that happens they'll still blame on Trump, and tards like Back will gobble it up without question, 100% of the time.

I would normally agree with you if Trump had been a normal politician. He fucked up the system so bad they had to go full retard. And you never go full retard. I think 90% of the populous (us normal folk) are going to be like WTF instead of the 45/45 split they could keep fighting while he was in office.

I give him credit.. he exposed them all. And those idiots will keep going thinking it's business as usual. The human spirit will throw off the yoke of oppression eventually, and these jackasses think they have it figured out... only because they had someone to blame/hide behind. Fortunately, no more hiding and their exposure will be complete.

Back
02-15-2021, 10:12 AM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/01/07/us/politics/05georgia-elections-blog-both-dems-win-hfo/5georgia-elections-blog-both-dems-win-hfo-superJumbo.jpg

caelric
02-15-2021, 10:30 AM
2022 is going to a bitch for you, back.

Shaps
02-15-2021, 10:36 AM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/01/07/us/politics/05georgia-elections-blog-both-dems-win-hfo/5georgia-elections-blog-both-dems-win-hfo-superJumbo.jpg

Back.. you really don't understand that I care about your future, my future, and everyone else's do you.. stop being so partisan.. because if you think those two jackasses you just posted of a picture of care about you.. then you are one of the lost my friend.

Methais
02-15-2021, 10:41 AM
Back.. you really don't understand that I care about your future, my future, and everyone else's do you.. stop being so partisan.. because if you think those two jackasses you just posted of a picture of care about you.. then you are one of the lost my friend.

What's supposed to be the significance of this pic? I don't know who either of them are, so that doesn't help.

~Rocktar~
02-15-2021, 11:13 AM
What's supposed to be the significance of this pic? I don't know who either of them are, so that doesn't help.

They are the fucktards that the Left was able to get into the senate from Georgia by having people "move" here to vote, stuffing ballot boxes, vote harvesting and so on. They are Stacy Abrams hand picked losers and ass kissers that even with the cheating, barely scraped by.

Alfster
02-15-2021, 11:34 AM
They are the fucktards that the Left was able to get into the senate from Georgia by having people "move" here to vote, stuffing ballot boxes, vote harvesting and so on. They are Stacy Abrams hand picked losers and ass kissers that even with the cheating, barely scraped by.

Lol.

drauz
02-15-2021, 11:39 AM

That's a lot of words for more people voted for them.

Of course you have zero proof of any of this, just throwing out wild speculation and expecting the retards on the right to eat it up like they have been for months. At what point will you realize you got duped by a known con man.

Alfster
02-15-2021, 11:45 AM
He's far too stupid to ever come to that conclusion. Bet he even donated to the cause.

~Rocktar~
02-15-2021, 08:25 PM
That's a lot of words for more people voted for them.

Of course you have zero proof of any of this, just throwing out wild speculation and expecting the retards on the right to eat it up like they have been for months. At what point will you realize you got duped by a known con man.

Yeah, there are court cases in process.

Back
02-16-2021, 09:14 AM
Liberals can't meme..

I know you are so distraught right now, but chin up little fella.. now we can watch Biden/Harris heal the entire world!

We should keep track of all the campaign promises Biden keeps!

https://www.scandikitchen.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/John-Cleese-Unimpressed.gif

Back
02-16-2021, 09:38 AM
Back - you think I actually care he lost? I've thought on this some.. and I actually think it's for the best he lost.

Yes, yes it is.

Why you may ask? Well let me tell you.

This should be good.

https://i.imgur.com/Jncf2Kp.gif

He was the bull in the china shop..

He damn sure was. Because he was a failed real estate swindler turned reality TV star.

he exposed everyone while he was in office. He exposed the corruption.

Exposed who now? Seriously asking here. Who and what exactly did he expose that was a big revelation? What big "bust" did he make?

He didn't give a fuck, so he was able to put it all out in the open for everyone to see.

Yeah, him not giving a fuck was obvious. Except for his fragile little ego. Four years of talking shit about everyone, taking political revenge, all while bribing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine whose country is being invaded by Putin to make his political enemy look bad. He put it all out in the open alright. After multiple people rightfully called out his bullshit.

If he had won - it would have been wah wah wah for another 4 years. By losing he exposed the hypocrites, the corrupt, and the abused system. Now they are all scrambling because they have nothing to hide behind.

That wah wah wah is politics. Get used to it. You keep trying to paint his loss as a win. I admire the positive attitude but it is without acknowledging the reason for the loss. He sucked. Everyone wanted him to go away. Thank god he did. Not going to miss that jerk.

I'm excited for all the same reasons. Finally a president who will get to work instead of tweeting all night on whatever he was bingeing on to keep him up late and up early. And absolutely they should be judged for everything they do. They are accountable to us the people. That did not change at any point before or after that fucking clown shit in the oval office. All corruption, fault, and wrong doing should always be exposed no matter who is in office.

The utter insanity? Like better wages? More affordable healthcare? Common sense gun laws to keep our citizens safe? Better social safety needs for people who need it? If thats not the insanity you are talking about can you please explain?

Edit: As a side note - why no coverage on the martial law in Washington DC currently? There are still what 5k+? troops there?.. Surprising no one's acknowledged it yet. Of course, they had an impeachment to worry about.. but fact is.. martial law is currently in effect in Washington DC. Now that's some shit. Hopefully a reporter asks about that soon. Thankfully, Trump is gone.. and per the rhetoric of the past 4 years.. martial law is what a dictator would do right? So Biden is a dictator. Yea.. reason flip that shit. Jackasses.

WHOSE FAULT DO YOU THINK IT IS THERE IS INCREASED SECURITY IN DC???

You think Biden just walked in and declared it?

Have you not seen and heard what happened on Jan 6th? The former president called a rally and incited an armed and armored mob of white supremacists to break into and ransack the US Capitol to prevent Congress from counting the legitimate electoral college votes that declared him the LOSER of the 2020 election fighting with federal and local law enforcement while chanting death threats to the vice president.

You can't flip that shit.

I would normally agree with you if Trump had been a normal politician. He fucked up the system so bad they had to go full retard. And you never go full retard. I think 90% of the populous (us normal folk) are going to be like WTF instead of the 45/45 split they could keep fighting while he was in office.

He fucked up so bad he got impeached twice! Impeaching him was not going full retard. HIM GETTING HIMSELF IMPEACHED TWICE IS GOING FULL RETARD. Fuck sake.

I give him credit.. he exposed them all. And those idiots will keep going thinking it's business as usual. The human spirit will throw off the yoke of oppression eventually, and these jackasses think they have it figured out... only because they had someone to blame/hide behind. Fortunately, no more hiding and their exposure will be complete.

I'll tell you what he exposed. He exposed his fragile little snowflake ego to the whole world. He exposed the racism that still exists in this country. He exposed how fragile our democracy really is. He exposed how leaders can manipulate mobs with fear, hatred, and anger to do whatever it is he wants them to do. He exposed the true power of the lie.

Hopefully we learn from it.

Methais
02-16-2021, 10:02 AM
Everyone wanted him to go away.

Everyone? Does that include the 70m+ people who voted for him? Or are you still living in your echo chamber bubble?

He fucked up so bad he got impeached twice! Impeaching him was not going full retard. HIM GETTING HIMSELF IMPEACHED TWICE IS GOING FULL RETARD. Fuck sake.

You mean democrats failed twice due to immeasurable butthurt.

Parkbandit
02-16-2021, 10:09 AM
Yes, yes it is.

This should be good.

https://i.imgur.com/Jncf2Kp.gif

He damn sure was. Because he was a failed real estate swindler turned reality TV star.

Exposed who now? Seriously asking here. Who and what exactly did he expose that was a big revelation? What big "bust" did he make?

Yeah, him not giving a fuck was obvious. Except for his fragile little ego. Four years of talking shit about everyone, taking political revenge, all while bribing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine whose country is being invaded by Putin to make his political enemy look bad. He put it all out in the open alright. After multiple people rightfully called out his bullshit.

That wah wah wah is politics. Get used to it. You keep trying to paint his loss as a win. I admire the positive attitude but it is without acknowledging the reason for the loss. He sucked. Everyone wanted him to go away. Thank god he did. Not going to miss that jerk.

I'm excited for all the same reasons. Finally a president who will get to work instead of tweeting all night on whatever he was bingeing on to keep him up late and up early. And absolutely they should be judged for everything they do. They are accountable to us the people. That did not change at any point before or after that fucking clown shit in the oval office. All corruption, fault, and wrong doing should always be exposed no matter who is in office.

The utter insanity? Like better wages? More affordable healthcare? Common sense gun laws to keep our citizens safe? Better social safety needs for people who need it? If thats not the insanity you are talking about can you please explain?

WHOSE FAULT DO YOU THINK IT IS THERE IS INCREASED SECURITY IN DC???

You think Biden just walked in and declared it?

Have you not seen and heard what happened on Jan 6th? The former president called a rally and incited an armed and armored mob of white supremacists to break into and ransack the US Capitol to prevent Congress from counting the legitimate electoral college votes that declared him the LOSER of the 2020 election fighting with federal and local law enforcement while chanting death threats to the vice president.

You can't flip that shit.

I'll tell you what he exposed. He exposed his fragile little snowflake ego to the whole world. He exposed the racism that still exists in this country. He exposed how fragile our democracy really is. He exposed how leaders can manipulate mobs with fear, hatred, and anger to do whatever it is he wants them to do. He exposed the true power of the lie.

Hopefully we learn from it.

https://www.scandikitchen.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/John-Cleese-Unimpressed.gif

The total amount of stupidity in this one post should solidify you has our Retard Champion for 2021.

caelric
02-16-2021, 10:12 AM
Everyone? Does that include the 70m+ people who voted for him?

Well, those 70m+ people are all racist, fascist, rednecks, so they don't count, right? Right?

Shaps
02-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Back - you should just stop. I could go down that list and counter everything you said with facts, and you'd just ignore it.

As I said, I'm glad he's gone. You get to watch what effect your guys policies are going to have, and it's going to be bad. You won't care though, because you only operate off of emotion and not logic. The perfect voter for the Democrat establishment.

Back
02-16-2021, 10:39 AM
Back - you should just stop. I could go down that list and counter everything you said with facts, and you'd just ignore it.

Please do. I'm asking sincerely.

As I said, I'm glad he's gone. You get to watch what effect your guys policies are going to have, and it's going to be bad. You won't care though, because you only operate off of emotion and not logic. The perfect voter for the Democrat establishment.

Now you are going too far. Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

Please explain how the policies I want, that I voted people into office to carry out, will have a bad effect on the country.

Seizer
02-16-2021, 10:56 AM
https://reason.com/2021/02/09/cbo-says-raising-minimum-wage-to-15-an-hour-would-kill-jobs-because-obviously-it-would/
https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/2021-02/56975-Minimum-Wage.pdf

https://youtu.be/RVBPgvY3TbU
It won’t matter. I’ve provided resources and counter points to several other politically aligned posters. Each time it’s either ignored or responded to in a “I am smarter than you manner.”

Shaps
02-16-2021, 10:59 AM

Now you are going too far. Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

Please explain how the policies I want, that I voted people into office to carry out, will have a bad effect on the country.

You should reread what you just wrote. Then scroll up and read what you wrote. Then realize the hypocrisy.

I'm not explaining anything to you, because you won't care or change your mind anyways. Their policies are already utter crap if you've been paying attention, and they won't get better.

Shaps
02-16-2021, 11:01 AM
https://reason.com/2021/02/09/cbo-says-raising-minimum-wage-to-15-an-hour-would-kill-jobs-because-obviously-it-would/
https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/2021-02/56975-Minimum-Wage.pdf

https://youtu.be/RVBPgvY3TbU
It won’t matter. I’ve provided resources and counter points to several other politically aligned posters. Each time it’s either ignored or responded to in a “I am smarter than you manner.”

I see you Seizer. Don't think your links go unread or are not appreciated.

caelric
02-16-2021, 11:02 AM
Lets hold off on the accusations of blind allegiance, lack of independent thought, and sweeping generalizations about an entire party.

You're being sarcastic when you say that, I hope.

~Rocktar~
02-16-2021, 11:03 AM

Your history suggests you are not and that you will simply discount, ignore and attempt distraction to avoid facts. You can complain or dismiss my analysis as just partisanship all you want, it is fact.

Why, your demonstrated behavior, statements and actions prove that you do exhibit blind allegiance to party and lack of independent thought. Further, the policies you support have been clearly and repeatedly laid out and explained how they are and have been in the past, detrimental to the country, businesses and the people. You dismiss the explanations and historical facts out of hand every single time. Why should anyone ever waste any more time explaining anything to you ever? You pull this shit about every couple months, I think the longest you have lasted before trying to pull this is a bit over 8 months. You insult, dismiss, demean and denigrate everyone and everything that doesn't fit with your ideals, then when people stop responding to you and they finally get tired of your shit, you pull this kind of bullshit to bait them into re-engaging with you.

Fuck off. You are a piece of shit. Your positions have been ripped apart by members of the forum, noted professors, experts and history it's self over and over again. You support totalitarian government. You support Socialism. You support unrestricted murder of the unborn and the people who think that the victims of failed late term abortion should be left to die. You support the destruction of the family. You are a racist, sexist, self loathing misandrist and I hope that you get to harvest the fruit of all the evil you support. The trouble is that others will have to suffer as well for that to happen.

Again, fuck off.

Back
02-16-2021, 11:04 AM
You should reread what you just wrote. Then scroll up and read what you wrote. Then realize the hypocrisy.

http://cdn.lowgif.com/full/f6b6f3d3277e7d55-omg-facepalm-gif-reaction-gif.gif

I'm not explaining anything to you, because you won't care or change your mind anyways. Their policies are already utter crap if you've been paying attention, and they won't get better.

Ok. Well, thanks for nothing.

Methais
02-16-2021, 11:05 AM

Does "everyone wanted him gone" include the 70m+ people that voted for him? Asking for Androidpk.

Bhaalizmo
02-18-2021, 08:36 AM
http://cdn.lowgif.com/full/f6b6f3d3277e7d55-omg-facepalm-gif-reaction-gif.gif

Ok. Well, thanks for nothing.

The failure rate on extracting blood from a turnip is 100%.

~Rocktar~
02-18-2021, 11:18 AM
The failure rate on extracting blood from a turnip is 100%.

The failure rate of you making a coherent and rational point is 100%. The failure rate of you acknowledging facts that dismantle your so called arguments 100%. The failure rate of you comprehending how you are the “Koristne Budale” or "Useful Fool" referred to by Raditsa, also 100%.

drauz
02-18-2021, 01:42 PM
The failure rate of you making a coherent and rational point is 100%. The failure rate of you acknowledging facts that dismantle your so called arguments 100%. The failure rate of you comprehending how you are the “Koristne Budale” or "Useful Fool" referred to by Raditsa, also 100%.

I need to check with Phyllis if this is correct, will get back to you.

Methais
02-18-2021, 04:46 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpectacularCarefreeIcefish-small.gif

Bhaalizmo
02-20-2021, 10:10 AM
bok bok bok.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l08SqWKuJlyeLkYfLE/giphy.gif

Bhaalizmo
02-24-2021, 10:25 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpectacularCarefreeIcefish-small.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/B8kBi8Ssveays/giphy.gif

Methais
02-25-2021, 08:40 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/B8kBi8Ssveays/giphy.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b875905fef713a04e6c7f076d62cb6ab/tenor.gif?itemid=17948038

Bhaalizmo
02-25-2021, 09:32 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b875905fef713a04e6c7f076d62cb6ab/tenor.gif?itemid=17948038

https://media.giphy.com/media/N5kj5xleFZqarc2xTo/giphy.gif

Methais
02-26-2021, 08:59 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/N5kj5xleFZqarc2xTo/giphy.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/b8a60501c02fe324a9989dd0c835fb89/tenor.gif

Bhaalizmo
03-01-2021, 09:28 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/2ugIQnouOV864qR6B2/giphy.gif

Bhaalizmo
03-09-2021, 01:49 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/lSCUBCWljlmFLHLbIW/giphy.gif

Methais
03-09-2021, 02:54 PM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/9cd8396049d42a29b802c6c59379434e/tumblr_ofs44mm2eV1sgqffyo1_400.gif