PDA

View Full Version : Biden hates women!

Shaps
01-25-2021, 02:16 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bidens-first-day-began-the-end-of-girls-sports-11611341066

This old codger thinks women aren't important! Why does he hate women in sports???? Why is he against female empowerment???? The misogynist must go!

Da da daaaaaa **dramatic music plays***

Parkbandit
01-25-2021, 02:29 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bidens-first-day-began-the-end-of-girls-sports-11611341066

This old codger thinks women aren't important! Why does he hate women in sports???? Why is he against female empowerment???? The misogynist must go!

Da da daaaaaa **dramatic music plays***

Why does he sniff their hair then? Do you think he has some sort of shampoo fetish?

drauz
01-25-2021, 03:05 PM
I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women in athletic competitions.

Methais
01-25-2021, 03:05 PM
I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women.

Racist.

Shaps
01-25-2021, 03:15 PM
I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women in athletic competitions.

Misogynist! You will be burned at the stake for talk like that...

Twitter account cancelled.

:)

Parkbandit
01-25-2021, 05:15 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/e017afa389fe9eb2883d023c6a0d0fae/tenor.gif

drauz
01-25-2021, 05:28 PM
Honestly I don't care, this is a fight for women to take up. If they want to fight it they can. Not like anyone watches female sports anyways.

Bhaalizmo
01-25-2021, 05:41 PM
Not like anyone watches female sports anyways.

Hey now. Hold your horses.

I am a huge fan of womens beach Volleyball.
Have you SEEN the LFL?
I like Women in UFC. Rhonda Rousey was great until Holly Holmes was PERFECT.
I'm a big fan of Venus & Serena but I must admit I can't really watch Tennis, even back in the day when Anna Kournikova was around. Perhaps you meant no one watches Tennis?

Shaps
01-25-2021, 05:54 PM
Hey now. Hold your horses.

I am a huge fan of womens beach Volleyball.
Have you SEEN the LFL?
I like Women in UFC. Rhonda Rousey was great until Holly Holmes was PERFECT.
I'm a big fan of Venus & Serena but I must admit I can't really watch Tennis, even back in the day when Anna Kournikova was around. Perhaps you meant no one watches Tennis?

I think he meant the big three - Football, Baseball, Basketball. Soccer is only World Cup time.

Agree on Rousey and Holmes, pure badasses and fun to watch, but Nunes puts them both to shame. She's a BEAST. Jackie Joyner was amazing to watch back in the day. Danica I didn't mind, but I didn't like her because - she literally never won in NASCAR. She was pretty good in other circuits though. Mary Lou Retton, holy fuck she was amazing and fun to watch if old enough to remember her. She crushed it. Oh and the female competitors in Crossfit and Spartan Races like Sigmundsdottir and Mericle are out of this world athletes.

Lot of amazing female athletes who deserve their due. Due to physiology there is a marked distinction between 99% of men vs. 99% of women. Just how human bodies work. Doesn't mean women can't be physically stronger than a man, just talking averages here.

Edit: I forgot the Volleyball, been years since watched.. but who were the two ladies that tore it up in the early 2000s. Talking Olympics, etc. They were amazing to watch. Ladies were so much better than anyone at that time. Oh, and Tennis my all time favorite was Steffi Graf. She was awesome.

drauz
01-25-2021, 06:05 PM
Of course there are exceptional woman here and there that people are interested in, they are the exception not the rule. Sports as a whole though? For the most part no ones really interested in watching.

Shaps
01-25-2021, 06:09 PM
Of course there are exceptional woman here and there that people are interested in, they are the exception not the rule. Sports as a whole though? For the most part no ones really interested in watching.

Can't disagree with the sentiment. Most want to see the biggest, strongest, meanest people hitting each other silly. Just how we're wired. Why chess isn't a hot sport on ESPN. Lol.

Thinking about it.. the one sport I could see a woman actually making it in a traditional male sport, with current strength/training programs is Baseball. Not sure honestly, but perhaps? Pitching maybe not, but another position possibly? Not sure about home run hitting power, but most teams only have 2-4 big hitters known for HRs anyways. Football I don't see. Basketball I don't. Soccer I don't.

drauz
01-25-2021, 06:19 PM
Can't disagree with the sentiment. Most want to see the biggest, strongest, meanest people hitting each other silly. Just how we're wired. Why chess isn't a hot sport on ESPN. Lol.

Thinking about it.. the one sport I could see a woman actually making it in a traditional male sport, with current strength/training programs is Baseball. Not sure honestly, but perhaps? Pitching maybe not, but another position possibly? Not sure about home run hitting power, but most teams only have 2-4 big hitters known for HRs anyways. Football I don't see. Basketball I don't. Soccer I don't.

Problem is baseball is a snoozefest if you watch it on TV, for me at least. I can only stand baseball when I actually go to the game. And I played baseball in a league almost all of my childhood.

Shaps
01-25-2021, 06:20 PM
Problem is baseball is a snoozefest if you watch it on TV, for me at least. I can only stand baseball when I actually go to the game. And I played baseball in a league almost all of my childhood.

True. Odd how was when a kid would race home to watch the old Cubs games in the afternoon. Can't remember last time watched a game on TV other than the World Series.

Oddly was talking about live sporting events the other day, and for myself at least, only one enjoy actually attending are Minor League Baseball games. Just love the "feel" of them.

The big leagues would rather just watch on TV if I do.

drauz
01-25-2021, 06:34 PM
True. Odd how was when a kid would race home to watch the old Cubs games in the afternoon. Can't remember last time watched a game on TV other than the World Series.

Oddly was talking about live sporting events the other day, and for myself at least, only one enjoy actually attending are Minor League Baseball games. Just love the "feel" of them.

The big leagues would rather just watch on TV if I do.

You know, until you said something I'd forgotten about the minor league team we have like 20 miles from my house. I should go see them next season.

Methais
01-26-2021, 09:29 AM
Honestly I don't care, this is a fight for women to take up. If they want to fight it they can. Not like anyone watches female sports anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GrP4uGJhmo

Stolis
01-26-2021, 08:20 PM
I think he meant the big three - Football, Baseball, Basketball. Soccer is only World Cup time.

Agree on Rousey and Holmes, pure badasses and fun to watch, but Nunes puts them both to shame. She's a BEAST. Jackie Joyner was amazing to watch back in the day. Danica I didn't mind, but I didn't like her because - she literally never won in NASCAR. She was pretty good in other circuits though. Mary Lou Retton, holy fuck she was amazing and fun to watch if old enough to remember her. She crushed it. Oh and the female competitors in Crossfit and Spartan Races like Sigmundsdottir and Mericle are out of this world athletes.

Lot of amazing female athletes who deserve their due. Due to physiology there is a marked distinction between 99% of men vs. 99% of women. Just how human bodies work. Doesn't mean women can't be physically stronger than a man, just talking averages here.

Edit: I forgot the Volleyball, been years since watched.. but who were the two ladies that tore it up in the early 2000s. Talking Olympics, etc. They were amazing to watch. Ladies were so much better than anyone at that time. Oh, and Tennis my all time favorite was Steffi Graf. She was awesome.

The beach volleyball girls Kerri Walsh and Misty May Trainor. Fucking unreal good.

Skeletor
01-26-2021, 10:08 PM
https://i.redd.it/376654tmoqd61.jpg

Shaps
01-26-2021, 10:43 PM
The beach volleyball girls Kerri Walsh and Misty May Trainor. Fucking unreal good.

Yea! That's them! They were amazing.