PDA

View Full Version : ANTIFA accounts suspended

Shaps
01-22-2021, 03:43 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitter-suspends-antifa-accounts-with-over-71k-followers/

LOL - "Thanks! Needed you to oust Trump, now sit in the corner and STFU! We need to hide the Brown-shirts until the next election!" sayeth their Democratic overlords. ROFL.

I'm sure they'll be back in 3 years, along with BLM, for the next election cycle. Good part, not one person of color will die from corrupt police officers in the next 3 years. Whew.

Bunch of controlled idiots.

Back
01-22-2021, 04:34 PM
Good riddance.

Methais
01-22-2021, 04:43 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitter-suspends-antifa-accounts-with-over-71k-followers/

LOL - "Thanks! Needed you to oust Trump, now sit in the corner and STFU! We need to hide the Brown-shirts until the next election!" sayeth their Democratic overlords. ROFL.

I'm sure they'll be back in 3 years, along with BLM, for the next election cycle. Good part, not one person of color will die from corrupt police officers in the next 3 years. Whew.

Bunch of controlled idiots.

They'll be back just in time for the midterms.

Tgo01
01-22-2021, 08:06 PM
Good riddance.

“But their name means Anti-fascist! So if you’re against them then you’re for fascism!”

Christ you’re such a useful idiot.

caelric
01-22-2021, 08:10 PM
“But their name means Anti-fascist! So if you’re against them then you’re for fascism!”

Christ you’re such a useful idiot.

As I've said before, they are about as anti-fascist as the DPRK is a democratic republic for the people. But yes, I know what you're saying.

Tgo01
01-22-2021, 08:16 PM
As I've said before, they are about as anti-fascist as the DPRK is a democratic republic for the people. But yes, I know what you're saying.

Back has literally said “but their name means anti-fascist which means they are against fascism” and now here he is throwing them under the bus because his media and Democrat overlords have decided they aren’t useful while Democrats control the federal government.

caelric
01-22-2021, 08:17 PM
Like I said, I know what you're saying.

Back
01-22-2021, 08:28 PM
Antifa as a concept is simply anti fascist. When someone says they are in an organized group with an official name called Antifa it then becomes a group of thugs. I approve of the concept. I disapprove of organized thugs. Always have. Nothing has changed.

Tgo01
01-22-2021, 08:38 PM
Antifa as a concept is simply anti fascist. When someone says they are in an organized group with an official name called Antifa it then becomes a group of thugs. I approve of the concept. I disapprove of organized thugs. Always have. Nothing has changed.

You are by far the most useless useful idiot who has ever existed. Holy shit.

Methais
01-23-2021, 08:43 AM

Strange way of saying you're extremely gullible.

What would your response be if someone told you the Tea Party was about tea?

Parkbandit
01-23-2021, 10:22 AM

So you agree with the group's name, but not any of their ideals, tactics or methods...

lol.

You're a fucking retard.