PDA

View Full Version : My Antifa Lover

Shaps
01-13-2021, 07:04 PM
You just can't make this stuff up.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/my-antifa-lover-jessica-stranger/1137494141

The overview is.. wow.. I mean.. wow.

"A young congresswoman falls in love with a daring masked protestor in Seattle, Washington. After encountering him at a non-violent burning down of a federal building she can't tell what is hotter, the fire or her feelings developing for him."

Jesus Christ it's happening faster than I ever thought it could. LOL.

This has to be a joke right? I mean.. but it's on Barnes and Noble. Has to be sarcastic humor of some type. No way I'm paying to find out though. Someone buy this thing and let us know.

caelric
01-13-2021, 07:31 PM
Reviews of it on Amazon are awesome:

My wife’s boyfriend recommended this to me. I read it over the span of a few nights while they hung out and I ate vegan pizza. It honestly wasn’t very good and doesn’t express the superiority of bull’s in an open relationship.

I was interested in a good romance novel but this quickly turned into something weird. I'm not sure what "pegging" means, but when the male antifa love kept asking for it i knew something was off.
The cover art implies the female is a young attractive woman, but the reality is zee is a grossly overweight mid 40s single person of indeterminate gender with brightly colored hair, facial piercings and no job because of the patriarchy, and she has 9 cats.

So, time4fun, right?

Not amused by this bigoted trash! Making GENDER ASSUMPTIONS! Apparently only white cis antifa are worthy of representing here, Racist! My mom bought me this as a "moving out" gift, now that my comrades and I have our own duplex I won't have to listen to my parents constant bitching!

So back, oh, wait, no, not him, since he still lives in his mom's basement...

Shaps
01-13-2021, 07:39 PM
Reviews of it on Amazon are awesome:

So, time4fun, right?

So back, oh, wait, no, not him, since he still lives in his mom's basement...

LOL.. holy hell I didn't look at the reviews.. This shit has to be a big joke right? I mean it's ingenious if it were.. I just.. wow.. It's no Faulkner that's for sure.

Neveragain
01-13-2021, 07:44 PM
I totally just gave this a 5 star review.

"I can't put this down. It will sit beside the greats on my bookshelf."

Shaps
01-13-2021, 07:44 PM
I totally just gave this a 5 star review.

"I can't put this down. It will sit beside the greats on my bookshelf."

LOL. Good one :)

caelric
01-13-2021, 07:46 PM
LOL.. holy hell I didn't look at the reviews.. This shit has to be a big joke right? I mean it's ingenious if it were.. I just.. wow.. It's no Faulkner that's for sure.

Well, joke, of course, but also someone capitalizing on the naivety of people to make a quick book. Publishing on Kindle is very, very easy.

Shaps
01-13-2021, 07:50 PM
Well, joke, of course, but also someone capitalizing on the naivety of people to make a quick book. Publishing on Kindle is very, very easy.

Oh I'm all for it making fiction, making some cash, and capitalizing on it. Wish I'd thought about it first to be honest. Though seeing it actually work, I might just bang out a 150 pages of nonsense and see if can earn a little off of it. LOL.

Shaps
01-13-2021, 07:57 PM
Oh I'm all for it making fiction, making some cash, and capitalizing on it. Wish I'd thought about it first to be honest. Though seeing it actually work, I might just bang out a 150 pages of nonsense and see if can earn a little off of it. LOL.

Some working ideas - let's see:

My ANTIFA Lover: 50 Shades of Spray-paint
My BLM Lover: White Shamed Woman
Portland, Seattle, and Disneyland: A Lover's Paradise
A Passage to California: One Progressives Harrowing Escape through the Rocky Mountains to Freedom and Love
Palm Springs Pedophile: The Story of one Mans Crusade to Forbidden Love (Short title: SB 145)

These are just some initial ideas. I know, I know.. needs some refinement.