PDA

View Full Version : Black man attacked in San Fransisco yesterday by BLM/Antifa terrorists

Tgo01
10-18-2020, 03:34 PM
A black man organized a free speech rally yesterday in San Fransisco and a bunch of BLM and Antifa terrorists showed up and attacked the crowd, literally beating the black man who organized the event so badly that they knocked some of his teeth out. (https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/10/18/san-francisco-conservative-rally-attacked-antifa-mob/)

When will Biden be asked to denounce the violence coming from his supporters in the BLM and Antifa terrorists groups? Oh that's right, never.

When will any Democrats on the PC denounce the violence coming from Biden's supporters in the BLM and Antifa terrorists group? Again never.

How many of you far leftists will continue making excuses to justify your vote for the racist known as Biden? Close to 100%.

Alashir
10-18-2020, 04:10 PM
You're basically a more homophobic/racist version of Barrens chat but without the trolling

Tgo01
10-18-2020, 04:11 PM
How many of you far leftists will continue making excuses to justify your vote for the racist known as Biden? Close to 100%.

You're basically a more homophobic/racist version of Barrens chat but without the trolling

That's one poorly framed excuse.

Taernath
10-18-2020, 04:15 PM
Motion to declare all threads and posts referring to an article without links to said article to be as useless as polls without taco option.

Tgo01
10-18-2020, 04:18 PM
Motion to declare all threads and posts referring to an article without links to said article to be as useless as polls without taco option.

Seconded. But the link is the very first sentence of the very first post.

Taernath
10-18-2020, 04:21 PM
lol, my night mode was on

In a more sane world, those cops would have started beating the Antifa mob bloody, if not shooting a few of them to get the message across

I can tell these are some objective journalists here.

Astray
10-18-2020, 04:30 PM
In a more sane world, those cops would have started beating the Antifa mob bloody, if not shooting a few of them to get the message across

Yo, whose mans is this?

Luntz
10-18-2020, 05:07 PM
that shit was hilarious, thanks for that

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-18-2020, 05:31 PM
BLM

Alashir
10-18-2020, 06:13 PM
lol, my night mode was on

I can tell these are some objective journalists here.

Lol, tgol is a shit posting bot on a good day.

Tgo01
10-18-2020, 06:30 PM
Lol, tgol is a shit posting bot on a good day.

You ignoring the violent attacks because you don’t like what some of the people attacked had to say?

Democrats are so weird.

Alashir
10-18-2020, 06:34 PM
You ignoring the violent attacks because you don’t like what some of the people attacked had to say?

Democrats are so weird.

Do you schedule klan rallies around events like EG? How does that work with your schedule?

Tgo01
10-18-2020, 06:49 PM

Do you schedule klan rallies around events like EG? How does that work with your schedule?

This is now 3 terrible excuses you have come up with. Leave some excuses for the other violent far leftists to come up with!

Parkbandit
10-18-2020, 07:14 PM

Tgo01 is obviously a Republican, not a liberal Democrat like you.

You won't see him at your KKK meetings. Sorry :(

Candor
10-18-2020, 07:25 PM
If it were up to me, I would authorize another rally and have many more police ready to handle problems. Free speech is free speech is free speech - I would ensure it was defended.

drauz
10-18-2020, 08:47 PM
Looks like antifa, I don't think antifa and BLM are the same thing though.

I hope they find and arrest the guy responsible.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-18-2020, 08:51 PM

In SF? Don't count on it.

Seran
10-18-2020, 09:10 PM

If you ignored all baseless tweets and fake news article, Tg would shrivel up ajd die

Tgo01
10-18-2020, 09:28 PM
If you ignored all baseless tweets and fake news article, Tg would shrivel up ajd die

There’s the kind of excuse I was looking for! Apparently this man knocked his own teeth out in order to make Antifa and BLM terrorists look bad.

Taernath
10-18-2020, 11:47 PM
There’s the kind of excuse I was looking for! Apparently this man knocked his own teeth out in order to make Antifa and BLM terrorists look bad.

I'm reminded of the poor old man who was beat with a hammer by those murderterrorist antifa, until it came out that he was the aggressor and his hammer got turned around on him.

Alashir
10-19-2020, 01:55 AM

Beep boop bop bip boop - you are a robot!

Tgo01
10-19-2020, 02:21 AM
Beep boop bop bip boop - you are a robot!

Who knew pointing out that Antifa hates black people would be Alashir's trigger?

Alashir
10-19-2020, 02:25 AM
Who knew pointing out that Antifa hates black people would be Alashir's trigger?

The migraine is real

Parkbandit
10-19-2020, 08:38 AM

What? I thought Antifa was just a figment of the right wing's imagination?

BLM and Antifa are the same thing: disgruntled, liberal agitators who believe they will get free stuff if they cry hard enough.

Notice how most of the rioting ended when Democrats polled that it would hurt them in the election instead of helping them?

Maybe it was just one big coincidence.......................

Parkbandit
10-19-2020, 08:40 AM

Everyone.

Oh, you were being sarcastic.

My B

Methais
10-19-2020, 08:53 AM
BLM

I'm kind of surprised that the Black Mage community hasn't been outraged over having their abbreviation stolen for all these years.

drauz
10-19-2020, 11:00 AM
What? I thought Antifa was just a figment of the right wing's imagination?

BLM and Antifa are the same thing: disgruntled, liberal agitators who believe they will get free stuff if they cry hard enough.

You're entitled to that position, I just don't agree with it. While I'm sure there is some overlap I don't think its a significant portion.

Parkbandit
10-19-2020, 03:43 PM
You're entitled to that position, I just don't agree with it. While I'm sure there is some overlap I don't think its a significant portion.

Wait.. so Antifa is real again?

I can't keep up with the Left's changing talking point on this.

"It's a group"

"It's not a group"

"It's a movement"

"It's an organic uprising!"

"It's a figment of the right wing's imagination"

"Antifa isn't the same as BLM"

drauz
10-19-2020, 05:44 PM

"It's a group"

"It's not a group"

"It's a movement"

I don't keep up with the democrat's talking points, but ok.

Antifa supports what BLM has to say, that doesn't mean BLM is antifa.

Ku Klux Klan supports Trump, does that mean Trump is racist? No.

Parkbandit
10-19-2020, 06:05 PM
I don't keep up with the democrat's talking points, but ok.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/11a8FLrVeoLnna/200.gif

Antifa supports what BLM has to say, that doesn't mean BLM is antifa.

So.. Antifa is back to being real. Ok.

Ku Klux Klan supports Trump, does that mean Trump is racist? No.

KKK was started by Democrats and one of Biden's close mentors was a Grand Dragon that Biden eulogized in 2010.. does that mean Biden is a racist?
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a416bb5b860c223509c0e4a2a6264bca/tenor.gif?itemid=10525521

drauz
10-19-2020, 07:37 PM
So.. Antifa is back to being real. Ok.

KKK was started by Democrats and one of Biden's close mentors was a Grand Dragon that Biden eulogized in 2010.. does that mean Biden is a racist?

Pretty sure I've never said they weren't real...

Seems like you're purposefully trying to miss the point of what I'm saying.

You can't make blanket statements about a group based solely on a portion of its members.

I would have guessed this is something you believed in but I guess I'm wrong?

Parkbandit
10-19-2020, 08:12 PM
Pretty sure I've never said they weren't real...

We've been told, as recently as 2 weeks ago, that Antifa isn't a group.. it's just a idea.

Seems like you're purposefully trying to miss the point of what I'm saying.

You can't make blanket statements about a group based solely on a portion of its members.

I would have guessed this is something you believed in but I guess I'm wrong?

I guess that only works when a Republican is saying that about a liberal group?

Candor
10-20-2020, 04:44 AM
An arrest has been made...

https://abc7news.com/free-speech-rally-san-francisco-tech-protest-un-plaza-conservative/7164912/

Hopefully a civil suit will follow. How much are two teeth worth these days?

RichardCranium
10-20-2020, 08:10 AM

"It's a group"

"It's not a group"

"It's a movement"

I'll withhold judgment until I hear what Backlash has to say on the subject.

Parkbandit
10-20-2020, 10:05 AM
I'll withhold judgment until I hear what Backlash has to say on the subject.

"Antifa literally means anti-fascist so if you are against Antifa, you want fascism"

Candor
10-20-2020, 08:53 PM
An arrest has been made...

https://abc7news.com/free-speech-rally-san-francisco-tech-protest-un-plaza-conservative/7164912/

Hopefully a civil suit will follow. How much are two teeth worth these days?

Unless the suspect arrested for the assault has a namesake of the same age (also living in California), he's been in trouble before. Here is part of an article from the Santa Cruz Sentinel from October 2008:

Sheriff”s detectives arrested a 23-year-old man suspected of selling marijuana on Tuesday afternoon and seized loaded guns and almost $100,000 of suspected drug sales profits.

The bust came after a two month investigation into pot sales, according to Sgt. Steve Carney, head of the Sheriff”s Office Narcotic Enforcement Team.

Adroa Anderson of Santa Cruz was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana for sale and for being armed while possessing the drug for sale.

Sheriff”s detectives and personnel from Santa Cruz police went to Anderson”s Live Oak home around 4:15 p.m. Tuesday to serve a search warrant. There they reported finding two loaded handguns on a living room table, a loaded handgun on the kitchen counter and a loaded shotgun in a bedroom closet.

Tgo01
10-20-2020, 09:28 PM
Unless the suspect arrested for the assault has a namesake of the same age (also living in California), he's been in trouble before. Here is part of an article from the Santa Cruz Sentinel from October 2008:

Sheriff”s detectives arrested a 23-year-old man suspected of selling marijuana on Tuesday afternoon and seized loaded guns and almost $100,000 of suspected drug sales profits.

The bust came after a two month investigation into pot sales, according to Sgt. Steve Carney, head of the Sheriff”s Office Narcotic Enforcement Team.

Adroa Anderson of Santa Cruz was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana for sale and for being armed while possessing the drug for sale.

Sheriff”s detectives and personnel from Santa Cruz police went to Anderson”s Live Oak home around 4:15 p.m. Tuesday to serve a search warrant. There they reported finding two loaded handguns on a living room table, a loaded handgun on the kitchen counter and a loaded shotgun in a bedroom closet.

The left always seems to attract the best kinds of people.

Methais
10-21-2020, 09:24 AM

lol @ weed

drauz
10-21-2020, 09:38 AM
The left always seems to attract the best kinds of people.

Apposed to the always perfectly level headed right.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2014/9BMng0.gif

time4fun
10-21-2020, 09:48 AM
What kind of an idiot reads- let alone cites- Hot Air as a serious news source?

Tgo01
10-21-2020, 10:01 AM

Another "The black man knocked out his own teeth in order to make Antifa and BLM look bad!"

Methais
10-21-2020, 10:03 AM

Coming from Andraste, which is you btw, who links almost nothing but ultra left wing sites and claims they're unbiased because of things like "it says fact right there in the name," you sure are a stupid cunt.

drauz
10-26-2020, 06:14 PM
https://twitter.com/WANaziWatch/status/1320244192665169920

https://i.imgur.com/xiHsLj3.png

Fiend394
11-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Coming from Andraste, which is you btw, who links almost nothing but ultra left wing sites and claims they're unbiased because of things like "it says fact right there in the name," you sure are a stupid cunt.

Tell us where she hurt you, you poor little snowflake

Methais
11-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Tell us where she hurt you, you poor little snowflake

In my funny bone, because much like you, all she's good for is laughing at.

Fiend394
11-03-2020, 03:29 PM
In my funny bone, because much like you, all she's good for is laughing at.

You can always tell how little someone cares about something when they've been bitching about someone for 12 years straight. It's not that everyone outside your echo chamber thinks you are a joke. every account is someone else.

Methais
11-05-2020, 02:02 PM
You can always tell how little someone cares about something when they've been bitching about someone for 12 years straight. It's not that everyone outside your echo chamber thinks you are a joke. every account is someone else.

You seem to think I come here for serious discussion.

I guess that's a pretty clear indicator of how dense and retarded you are.

Zero people are surprised.

But please tell me how I can spend 12 years "bitching" about someone who's only been here since 2015, at least on that account.

Thanks in advance.

Retard.

PS: You're time4fun

Bhaalizmo
11-07-2020, 12:27 PM
https://youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk