DoctorUnne
10-02-2020, 01:13 AM
Wow!

Solkern
10-02-2020, 01:15 AM
I wonder if it’s actually true

SonoftheNorth
10-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Wonder if he coughed on biden at the debate, if so RIP.

Taernath
10-02-2020, 01:22 AM
I wonder if it’s actually true

You mean like he just doesn't want to debate any more? lol

It would be too much effort to fake for very little gain.

Maybe, just maaaaybe this will knock some sense into him. But I doubt it.

Seran
10-02-2020, 02:08 AM
It's true. Such sweet, delicious irony. Hopes he starts taking his snake oil and bleach

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 02:19 AM
It's true. Such sweet, delicious irony. Hopes he starts taking his snake oil and bleach

I wonder how you leftists will spin it if he takes HQC and manages to recover just fine.

“He only recovered well because he has great healthcare that he wants to deny others!”

I’m sure the real irony isn’t lost on anyone: everyone expressed sadness and sympathy when RBG died, leftists are already celebrating that Trump is sick. You people are disgusting.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 02:29 AM
I wonder how you leftists will spin it if he takes HQC and manages to recover just fine.

“He only recovered well because he has great healthcare that he wants to deny others!”

I’m sure the real irony isn’t lost on anyone: everyone expressed sadness and sympathy when RBG died, leftists are already celebrating that Trump is sick. You people are disgusting.

You shit on Biden for the Dementia he supposedly has.. the irony

And what’s HQC?

Tisket
10-02-2020, 03:20 AM
You shit on Biden for the Dementia he supposedly has.. the irony

And what’s HQC?

It's HCQ: Hydroxychloroquine

Orthin
10-02-2020, 06:26 AM
For his sake if he does take it I hope it works. I think it did had effectiveness but the concern was the high rate of side effects?

Regardless of who the person is I am never going to cheer anyone getting this. I hope he gets a mild case and recovers well.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 07:26 AM
It's HCQ: Hydroxychloroquine

Ahh thanks

Solkern
10-02-2020, 07:44 AM
You mean like he just doesn't want to debate any more? lol

It would be too much effort to fake for very little gain.

Maybe, just maaaaybe this will knock some sense into him. But I doubt it.

I was thinking more of a false positive.

Even if he was dying from it... the sad part is, he would probably tweet something like “this virus is nothing, easy to handle!”

Tsk Tsk
10-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Honestly it's so sad that I have to doubt everything in this administration. First I thought it was a lie, then I reasoned out of it, but now that I'm hearing about the Melania tapes I'm again wondering if it's a distraction because holy shit it's working. If nothing else he's a master showman and knows how to pull attention from other things.

Fortybox
10-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Majority of people are asymptomatic. Lots of people have been exposed and don't even know it. It was only a matter of time before Trump tested positive and quite frankly, a good majority of the US will be exposed to it as well.

It's the equivalent of a bad flu season and people are losing their minds.

AnOrdim
10-02-2020, 08:46 AM

Except he was taking it as a prophylactic, so I guess it just doesn't work?? I even got a link you trust buddy.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/president-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-for-coronavirus-prevention

So how do you square that away?

In before alt-right "The secret service wasn't giving him the real stuff because DEEP STATE".

Herman Cain's ghost laughing right now.

Tsk Tsk
10-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Majority of people are asymptomatic. Lots of people have been exposed and don't even know it. It was only a matter of time before Trump tested positive and quite frankly, a good majority of the US will be exposed to it as well.

I don't personally know a single person that has died from the flu. Yet I personally know people that have died from COVID and it's been around less than a year. idk seems worse. Also have a friend (in their 30s) who had is 6 months ago and STILL doesn't have their sense of smell or taste back. I don't know a single flu victim that has lingering effects like that. Maybe you're lucky in that you don't personally know anyone yet that has had it so it's still easy to dismiss and treat people like they're losing their minds.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 08:54 AM

Why is he quarantining for 14 days? When was the last time a president quarantined due to the flu? Why did he do so many steps to make sure he didn’t get this “flu”? His actions kind of ruin your words.

I hope he recovers quickly and smoothly!

Gelston
10-02-2020, 09:13 AM
For his sake if he does take it I hope it works. I think it did had effectiveness but the concern was the high rate of side effects?

Regardless of who the person is I am never going to cheer anyone getting this. I hope he gets a mild case and recovers well.

I think the concern was people self medicating, and not being medical doctors, thinking that was all they needed to do.

ClydeR
10-02-2020, 09:31 AM
Trump knew that Hope Hicks had tested positive before he went to a fundraiser yesterday. Trump tested positive after he returned.

Keep in mind that Hope Hicks went to the debate on Tuesday. In violation of the university's rules, Trump's family removed their masks in the debate audience and refused to put them back on when asked to do so. Biden is also at risk. Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump recovers but Biden, having been exposed at the debate, has to be replaced on the ticket, if that's even possible at this late date?

Will the VP debate have to be canceled next week because Pence is quarantined? What about the presidential debate on October 15?

There are 32 days remaining until the election on November 3. Will Trump quarantine for 14 of those days?

ClydeR
10-02-2020, 09:39 AM
While I'm counting days, I will point out that there are 90 days left in 2020. Let's put this year in the history books and move on!

ClydeR
10-02-2020, 10:01 AM
Ronna Romney McDaniel, RNC chair, has tested positive. This is what happens when you go to indoor events with no social distancing and no masks, as Ms. McDaniel often does.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 10:06 AM
Except he was taking it as a prophylactic, so I guess it just doesn't work?? I even got a link you trust buddy.

He was taking it for two weeks months ago. You think he’s been taking it this whole time or that anyone thought a two week course gives you complete immunity for life?

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Honestly it's so sad that I have to doubt everything in this administration. First I thought it was a lie, then I reasoned out of it, but now that I'm hearing about the Melania tapes I'm again wondering if it's a distraction because holy shit it's working. If nothing else he's a master showman and knows how to pull attention from other things.

His doctor put out a statement stating Trump and Melania both tested positive. No way a doctor is going to risk their career and reputation like this for some sort of political stunt.

ClydeR
10-02-2020, 10:15 AM
His doctor put out a statement stating Trump and Melania both tested positive. No way a doctor is going to risk their career and reputation like this for some sort of political stunt.

Was the statement from Dr. Bornstein?

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 10:31 AM
I don't personally know a single person that has died from the flu. Yet I personally know people that have died from COVID and it's been around less than a year.

It's the opposite for me. I've personally known people who have gotten really sick from the flu and one person died from the flu. I don't know anyone who has gotten really sick from COVID or died from it.

Also you probably do know someone who died from the flu but they weren't tested for it. Doctors don't often test for the flu and if an elderly person or a sick person dies they typically just chalk it up to "natural causes" even though the flu is the culprit sometimes. We test everyone for COVID though.

Tsk Tsk
10-02-2020, 10:40 AM
It's the opposite for me. I've personally known people who have gotten really sick from the flu and one person died from the flu. I don't know anyone who has gotten really sick from COVID or died from it.

Also you probably do know someone who died from the flu but they weren't tested for it. Doctors don't often test for the flu and if an elderly person or a sick person dies they typically just chalk it up to "natural causes" even though the flu is the culprit sometimes. We test everyone for COVID though.

Possible but not young people, typically when someone under 50 dies they usually will work a bit harder to determine the actual case because it's unusual. The person I knew that died was in their 40s. But yeah, based on our own experiences and friends/family it's going to shape our opinions. Hope all your friends and family continue to be safe.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 10:41 AM

As of August 27th the last report I could find, 79,611,982 were tested. That’s a far cry from “everyone”.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 10:42 AM
As of August 27th the last report I could find, 79,611,982 were tested. That’s a far cry from “everyone”.

Clearly I was talking about people who died. Even then for the ones they don't test they just "assume" the others died from COVID. Stop trying with the gotcha questions, you're worse at them than the media.

Keller
10-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Praying he has a mild case. Maybe he'll lose his taste and smell for a few months and start eating fruits and vegetables. Could be a net positive for him.

Taernath
10-02-2020, 11:09 AM
In violation of the university's rules, Trump's family removed their masks in the debate audience and refused to put them back on when asked to do so.

This is why my sympathy runs low for some people.

drauz
10-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Praying he has a mild case. Maybe he'll lose his taste and smell for a few months and start eating fruits and vegetables. Could be a net positive for him.

Maybe he can try a medium steak without ketchup.

Gelston
10-02-2020, 11:14 AM

He eats his steak well done with ketchup, pretty sure he already has no sense of taste.

Astray
10-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Man, lots of people wishing death on him and his.

BriarFox
10-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Don't you know that this whole thing is a lie perpetuated by the Republican establishment to get Trump out of the next debate and get him a sympathy bump in the polls? He's not really sick. When he comes back out for the 3rd debate, he can say, "Have you had COVID, Biden? I have, and I kicked its ass. That's what America is going to do to this virus under my leadership over the next four years!"

There's so much concern over this on the left on my news feeds and social media this morning. Jeez. More rationally, it makes no sense for this to be a ploy. Getting sick only curtails his travel and election-pumping, and it makes him look weak -- and his base is all about following him because he looks "strong."

ClydeR
10-02-2020, 11:36 AM
He eats his steak well done with ketchup, pretty sure he already has no sense of taste.

Do you want worms?

Neveragain
10-02-2020, 11:37 AM

Honestly, all the focus should now be directed at China. Hell, it should have been when Boris Johnson got sick.

AnOrdim
10-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Honestly, all the focus should now be directed at China. Hell, it should have been when Boris Johnson got sick.

That's not a very "personal responsibility" take you got there.

Taernath
10-02-2020, 11:52 AM

"All men have an emotion to kill; when they strongly dislike someone they involuntarily wish he was dead. I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction." - Clarence Darrow

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 12:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjTktCYWoAA31p1?format=jpg&name=small

Keep it classy, Washington Post.

Seran
10-02-2020, 12:32 PM

We'll spin it just like anyone else who takes placebos in lieu of conventional treatment. We'll be thankful the person didn't die, despite their attempt at suicide

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 12:35 PM
We'll spin it just like anyone else who takes placebos in lieu of conventional treatment. We'll be thankful the person didn't die, despite their attempt at suicide

What's it like to always be filled with hate and vitriol while always falling for fake news?

Risen
10-02-2020, 12:37 PM
It is complicated as I do like some things Trump has done and despise other things. But there is one universal here in my view - speedy recovery to POTUS and FLOTUS and anyone else dealing with this shit. It is serious, and all other concerns need to be secondary. As human beings, there simply is no other position to take.

Gelston
10-02-2020, 12:37 PM

He could be the most beloved President of all time and people still would.

Seran
10-02-2020, 12:39 PM
What's it like to always be filled with hate and vitriol while always falling for fake news?

I'll grant you that the president's doctor may very well be providing false results and spreading fake news to help his poll numbers

Neveragain
10-02-2020, 12:41 PM

Give him a break, it's not easy living with TDS and sucking an old racist white guys dick at the same time.

Biden: "You ain't black!"

Seran:

https://i.gifer.com/1EgW.gif

Blazar
10-02-2020, 12:42 PM
It is complicated as I do like some things Trump has done and despise other things. But there is one universal here in my view - speedy recovery to POTUS and FLOTUS and anyone else dealing with this shit. It is serious, and all other concerns need to be secondary. As human beings, there simply is no other position to take.

This. I may not be able to stand Trump and his narcissistic ways, but I wouldn't wish death or poor health upon anyone. I do hope he and his family recovers without issue, and also still hope he doesn't get re-elected.

BriarFox
10-02-2020, 12:44 PM

I don't know. Could you please post a photo?

Neveragain
10-02-2020, 12:45 PM
I'll grant you that the president's doctor may very well be providing false results and spreading fake news to help his poll numbers

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5eb7e15ea4f569bfcf78e40942c2c369/tenor.gif?itemid=10587157

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 12:46 PM
I don't know. Could you please post a photo?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/52554410/i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg

Blazar
10-02-2020, 12:47 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5eb7e15ea4f569bfcf78e40942c2c369/tenor.gif?itemid=10587157

This is once again absolutely hilarious coming from you folks who are touting all of these unproven conspiracies about voter fraud and hoaxes. Please, keep throwing stones from your glass house, it is highly amusing.

And that's not saying that I think the diagnosis is a fake, as I'm sure it's real given he refuses to wear a mask 99% of the time. Common sense checks out. I do appreciate irony though.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 12:58 PM
This is once again absolutely hilarious coming from you folks who are touting all of these unproven conspiracies about voter fraud and hoaxes. Please, keep throwing stones from your glass house, it is highly amusing.

And that's not saying that I think the diagnosis is a fake, as I'm sure it's real given he refuses to wear a mask 99% of the time. Common sense checks out. I do appreciate irony though.

You're just too much you. Be less like you.

drauz
10-02-2020, 01:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjTktCYWoAA31p1?format=jpg&name=small

Keep it classy, Washington Post.

It's an opinion piece and pretty well labelled as such.

ClydeR
10-02-2020, 01:30 PM
For every 1,000 people in their mid-seventies or older who are infected, around 116 will die. These are the stark statistics obtained by some of the first detailed studies into the mortality risk for COVID-19.

More... (https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02483-2)

That's just 11.6%. For comparison, the probability that you will get tails three times in a row from flipping a coin is 12.5%. On the bright side, Trump undoubtedly has much better medical care than the average person, but on the dark side, men have worse outcomes than women, and Chance does not look kindly on fat folks. Weighing and balancing all the odds, his chances are very good.

My main concern is how this will affect tomorrow night's premiere of Saturday Night Live. You know they would have had a hilarious take on the debate shoutfest. Now, though, they may be reluctant to make Trump look bad, since he is just three coin tosses away from his eternal reward.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 01:46 PM
It's an opinion piece and pretty well labelled as such.

Doesn't mean they have to publish it.

Neveragain
10-02-2020, 01:55 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/NNRG0JfMpP3YQ/giphy.gif

Blazar
10-02-2020, 01:59 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/NNRG0JfMpP3YQ/giphy.gif

Yeah? I eat breakfast too. So what?

Taernath
10-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Doesn't mean they have to publish it.

Doesn't mean you have to read it.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Doesn't mean you have to read it.

I didn't. I just find tasteless shit tasteless.

Keller
10-02-2020, 02:20 PM
Two observations so far from this.

First, how little credibility does Trump have that people are genuinely suspicious that he's lying about having a deadly virus?

Second, Trump is the only person to blame for him having COVID-19. He knows how to avoid having COVID-19. Don't get tested. It was that simple and he fucked it up. Idiot.

Keller
10-02-2020, 02:22 PM

Some angry leftist left me rep calling me a scumbag for praying for our President.

What kind of heartless prick would do that . . .

Taernath
10-02-2020, 02:28 PM
I didn't. I just find tasteless shit tasteless.

Doesn't mean you have to eat shit.

BriarFox
10-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Doesn't mean you have to eat shit.

You know, it's one of the great mysteries of Player's Corner politics that Tgo01 has no problem swallowing unsupported accusations of election fraud to disenfranchise poor and minority voters or arguing that Black Lives Matter is full of domestic terrorists. Those wild ideas are apparently easy to believe. Heaven forbid, however, that the Washington Post suggest that eventually America might stop talking about Trump. That idea must not dare step foot into his thought-circle, for it is "tasteless shit."

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 03:44 PM
First, how little credibility does Trump have that people are genuinely suspicious that he's lying about having a deadly virus?

The same people who think he's lying are the same people who screamed Russia for the past 4 years and have been accusing him of being a white supremacist since 2015. These aren't exactly enlightened individuals.

"How weird is it that a bunch of crazy people believe crazy shit about the president? Doesn't bode well for Trump's credibility."

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Heaven forbid, however, that the Washington Post suggest that eventually America might stop talking about Trump. That idea must not dare step foot into his thought-circle, for it is "tasteless shit."

I'm not at all surprised that the Democrats of the forums are carrying Washington Post's water over this. The timing of the article was in bad taste. 6 years ago everyone would have agreed with that, but your hatred of Trump has destroyed your basic logic and reasoning skills. Now it's just "All Orange man bad! All the time!"

Get some perspective already and stop being filled with hate. Oh right, Trump not wanting people to vote for his opponent is some how "voter disenfranchisement." Unreal the amount of bullshit you spew with a straight face.

Keller
10-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Some angry leftist left me rep calling me a scumbag for praying for our President.

What kind of heartless prick would do that . . .

Another angry leftist told me to "cry about it bitch"

If I keep praying for the President's health, my reputation comments are going to be more offensive than Rocktard's mom's massage parlour's Yelp reviews.

All you liberals need Jesus.

~Rocktar~
10-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Another angry leftist told me to "cry about it bitch"

If I keep praying for the President's health, my reputation comments are going to be more offensive than Rocktard's mom's massage parlour's Yelp reviews.

All you liberals need Jesus.

Mom passed before the internet was popular. Stop being a piece of shit person thinking you are funny. You are the epitome of Leftist shitbags.

Keller
10-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Mom passed before the internet was popular. Stop being a piece of shit person thinking you are funny. You are the epitome of Leftist shitbags.

Apologies for my insensitivity. May she RIP.

On the bright side, she never had to witness how retarded you grew up to be.

Ardwen
10-02-2020, 05:27 PM
He's taking an experimental drug cocktail and being flown to Walter reed, out of an abundance of caution.

beldannon5
10-02-2020, 05:30 PM
walter reed is where presidents usually go for checkups and issues I believe right?

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 05:31 PM
No. The same people who have read, watched and witnessed a so called successful businessman declare seven of his business bankrupt then that make over 20,000 or more lies or misleading statements in a 4 year span believe he's a liar. Those who know him call him a liar. He's shady. Period. He's not credible. It has nothing to do with Russia. Russia wanted to disrupt Democracy then realized he was an idiot with a three word vocabulary to describe a "Good great amazing" thing and kept going.

Damn... it's like you have no self awareness at all. You should probably be the last person giving anyone shit about their vocabulary.. given your posting history here.

All you have to do is ask people instead of make up stories.

He didn't deliver on his promises either. Shocker.

President Trump didn't deliver on his promises?

What?

SHAFT
10-02-2020, 05:34 PM
This is probably fake, considering everything that comes from this WH is bullshit, but, if it is true...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA������������ ������������������

time4fun
10-02-2020, 05:36 PM
walter reed is where presidents usually go for checkups and issues I believe right?

Yes.

But don't worry. COVID is just a hoax- it's no more dangerous than the flu.

So he'll be fine, right?

beldannon5
10-02-2020, 05:39 PM
yes, yes he will

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Yes.

So he'll be fine, right?

Now I see why Democrats are pushing the "Trump is lying!" conspiracy theory.

If Trump walks away from this just fine in 10 days it might just show that the left has been engaging in a months long fear mongering campaign.

Here is Trump, elderly and overweight, and if he beats this thing without working up a sweat then their narrative might fall apart. No no no! It's all fake! Trump doesn't have COVID! His doctor is lying! Walter Reed staff is lying! Everyone around him is lying! EVERYONE IS LYING!

My goodness, how do you Democrats even get through the day anymore?

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Yes.

So he'll be fine, right?

Yes. You can relax Andraste.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-02-2020, 05:48 PM
He's taking an experimental drug cocktail and being flown to Walter reed, out of an abundance of caution.

Probably good right, because he's the president.

Seran
10-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Now I see why Democrats are pushing the "Trump is lying!" conspiracy theory.

If Trump walks away from this just fine in 10 days it might just show that the left has been engaging in a months long fear mongering campaign.

Here is Trump, elderly and overweight, and if he beats this thing without working up a sweat then their narrative might fall apart. No no no! It's all fake! Trump doesn't have COVID! His doctor is lying! Walter Reed staff is lying! Everyone around him is lying! EVERYONE IS LYING!

My goodness, how do you Democrats even get through the day anymore?

And if he dies, does that prove the China virus is deadly and thank goodness the Republicans finally got their game on 60 days late?

Seems like you're dreaming up another delusional scenario that the President is Christ come again no matter the outcome

Seran
10-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Have to notice that the physician didn't mention the President being on the so called savior drug hydroxychloroquine while he's being dollied into Walter Reed

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:11 PM
Not sure why he’s going to the hospital, I mean Covid is nothing more than a flu. I’ve never heard of any recent president going to the hospital for something like the flu. I mean he only has mild symptoms nothing serious, right?

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Not sure why he’s going to the hospital, I mean Covid is nothing more than a flu. I’ve never heard of any recent president going to the hospital for something like the flu. I mean he only has mild symptoms nothing serious, right?

It's because the types of drugs he is on, he needs to be monitored.

It's easy enough to get more informed if you really cared.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:20 PM
It's precautionary.

Precautionary? But but but it’s just like the common flu, it’s not serious at all! I don’t remember Obama, Bush, Clinton, Or Reagan going to the hospital with the flu, especially with just mild symptoms.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:21 PM
It's because the types of drugs he is on, he needs to be monitored.

It's easy enough to get more informed if you really cared.

Why does he need to be on drugs that require monitoring? Just pop some Ibuprofen or Aleve, it’s just the common flu nothing serious. Just lay in bed a few days, drink water, that’s all you need to do!

I mean I’ve had the flu countless time, so has my mother, she never went to the hospital, or took medication that requires “monitoring”.

Try harder cupcake.

beldannon5
10-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Why does he need to be on drugs that require monitoring? Just pop some Ibuprofen or Aleve, it’s just the common flu nothing serious. Just lay in bed a few days, drink water, that’s all you need to do!

actually they say you need to stay away from aleve and ibuprofen if you have possible symptons. tylonol is best. *yes i know you were being sarcastic

Gelston
10-02-2020, 06:25 PM

Yes, we saw your comment the first time. No need to attention whore.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Would you care to point out my grammatical errors? I suppose you haven't read a lot of college level vocabulary with your GED from 1980.

The last doozy I recall from you is if you wrote your "comprehension" properly.

The BBC and Politicofact have him at under 50% delivered on his promises. Hell. The President doesn't even make most of the decisions, you get a few random things right.

Well damn... "Politicofact" tells you that?? It's stupid things like that, in a post where you try to say "NO, I SMART TWO!", that makes me question your claim that your IQ is above 11.

You got anything else? My self-awareness tells me I just don't agree with your bullshit. Feel free to make some actual points though. I see you tried a few times lately.

So, in a span of a little over an hour.. you went from Trump didn't keep any of his promises to well he only kept half of his promises.

Because "Politicofact" told you so.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Yes, we saw your comment the first time. No need to attention whore.

Oh no, fuck that shit. PB, rockstar, fortybox and others have been hammering that this shit is nothing more than the common flu for the past 6+ months. All of a sudden the president needs special medicine that requires monitoring, needs to be flown to the hospital while only having mild symptoms for the “common flu”? Yeah I’ll hammer this home like they’ve been doing.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:30 PM

I mean I’ve had the flu countless time, so has my mother, she never went to the hospital, or took medication that requires “monitoring”.

Try harder cupcake.

I took my wife to the hospital a year ago when she had the flu. August 2019.

Your anecdotal evidence is not very compelling.

And if you've had the flu countless times... you're either a sickly mother fucker.. or you simply can't count very high.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 06:31 PM
And if he dies, does that prove the China virus is deadly and thank goodness the Republicans finally got their game on 60 days late?

Deadly as in it kills people? Sure, we have known that for a while now.

Deadly as in everyone who gets it dies and that's why we need endless shutdowns and a "new normal"? No. Stop being dumb.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:32 PM
If he dies, did he lose like Hillary, Parkbandit, or did he win 70 virgins in heaven? It's not 72 I know.

Aaaand another example...

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Not sure why he’s going to the hospital, I mean Covid is nothing more than a flu.

You know tens of thousands of people are hospitalized for the flu each year right?

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:33 PM
You know tens of thousands of people are hospitalized for the flu each year right?

No. He's had the flu countless times and never gone to the hospital.. so clearly you are incorrect.

Dumbass.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:34 PM
I took my wife to the hospital a year ago when she had the flu. August 2019.

Your anecdotal evidence is not very compelling.

And if you've had the flu countless times... you're either a sickly mother fucker.. or you simply can't count very high.

Yeah countless times, that’s what happens when you travel abroad dumbfuck. Oh, you don’t even know what jet lag is, I shouldn’t assume you know shit about anything about that.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 06:34 PM
No. He's had the flu countless times and never gone to the hospital.. so clearly you are incorrect.

Dumbass.

:(

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Naw. I'm asking out of an "Abundance of Caution" and you are the PCs local expert.
https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-tis-better-to-sit-there-and-look-the-fool-than-to-open-your-mouth-and-prove-it-mark-twain-139-40-56.jpg

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Uhh...never...once...as...President. Oh wait.

Here is Trump telling you:

So he never had the flu. Why...oh no...you just lied.

Bro.. seriously...

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-tis-better-to-sit-there-and-look-the-fool-than-to-open-your-mouth-and-prove-it-mark-twain-139-40-56.jpg

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:38 PM

Oh I’m quite aware of that, and that’s when the flu is severe, you don’t go to the hospital when you have mild symptoms.

PB said he’s on medication that requires monitoring, why do you need medication that requires monitoring for mild symptoms?

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Yeah countless times, that’s what happens when you travel abroad dumbfuck. Oh, you don’t even know what jet lag is, I shouldn’t assume you know shit about anything about that.

I have a friend who constantly travels abroad.. and he's had the flu exactly twice in his 50 years of life.

So... are you sickly or just dumb?

Gelston
10-02-2020, 06:39 PM

I've traveled abroad quite a number of times. I've had the flu all of once.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Oh I’m quite aware of that, and that’s when the flu is severe, you don’t go to the hospital when you have mild symptoms.

PB said he’s on medication that requires monitoring, why do you need medication that requires monitoring for mild symptoms?

I didn't say it, his doctor said it.

And I'm guessing it's because he's the leader of the free world?

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:41 PM
I have a friend who constantly travels abroad.. and he's had the flu exactly twice in his 50 years of life.

So... are you sickly or just dumb?

Hahahahahahahahahahahh I’ve had a friend. Hahahahahahah
I’ve had a friend that’s never gone to the hospital for the flu, I guess that means my I’m right and you’re wrong!!

Fuck you are dumb. Why don’t you do yourself a favor and use google? You’ll see that it’s extremely common for people to travel abroad and get sick.

Try harder cupcake.

Hhhaha i had a friend that travels... That just shows you’ve probably never left the states, other than Mexico and Canada.

~Rocktar~
10-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Apologies for my insensitivity. May she RIP.

On the bright side, she never had to witness how retarded you grew up to be.

Nice try, still a piece of shit person.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-02-2020, 06:42 PM
I traveled abroad growing up and then for the next 10 years out of college. I never got the flu.

Anecdotal that.

And Jesus Christ almighty, learn to debate. Cupcake. Or, learn to troll. Just stop getting into slap fights and making no point at all.

Gelston
10-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Nice try, still a piece of shit person.

Well, he is a pedophile, so yeah.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
I’ve had a friend that’s never gone to the hospital for the flu, I guess that means my I’m right and you’re wrong!!

Fuck you are dumb. Why don’t you do yourself a favor and use google? You’ll see that it’s extremely common for people to travel abroad and get sick.

Try harder cupcake.

Hhhaha i had a friend that travels... That just shows you’ve probably never left the states, other than Mexico and Canada.

https://media.tenor.com/images/78635cd61c4021b3537d7bdec00ed887/raw

Solkern
I didn't say it, his doctor said it.

And I'm guessing it's because he's the leader of the free world?

Yup, Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan all went to the hospital and took medication that requires monitoring for something that’s just like the common flu... oh wait they didn’t. Weren't they leaders of the free world too?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Yup, Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan all went to the hospital and took medication that requires monitoring for something that’s just like the common flu... oh wait they didn’t. Weren't they leaders of the free world too?

https://media.tenor.com/images/431d3b0d57c2ce36b942610903eef0bd/tenor.gif

Geijon
10-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Bro.. seriously...

Here is one that defines you.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

You're the champion. We just learned in 2016 that the high road doesn't exist anymore so fight fire with fire. This is for laughs more than half the time because everyone here has already made up their mind.

That is where I find it odd that you have all these alt accounts to boost posts. It's just strange.

Astray
10-02-2020, 06:49 PM
Anyone else convinced this isn't going to do anything to him?

I base this off of nothing scientific. It's just a gut feeling.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 06:50 PM

The doctors and experts who say HCQ works (you might refer to them as witch doctors) says you need to use it at the onset of the disease, if you wait until the patient is hooked up to a ventilator it's usually too late.

I'm assuming these drugs work similarly, but I honestly don't know much about Trump's condition.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:50 PM
I traveled abroad growing up and then for the next 10 years out of college. I never got the flu.

Anecdotal that.

And Jesus Christ almighty, learn to debate. Cupcake. Or, learn to troll. Just stop getting into slap fights and making no point at all.

And SHM comes in, with his I’ve done everything shit again. Lol

Let me help you cupcake
https://www.latimes.com/travel/la-tr-spot-post-vacation-sickness-20190217-story.html

When traveling… one is exposed to viruses to which they are not accustomed,” Dr. Mark Dressner, a family physician in Long Beach, said in an email.

“At home, it is the same old cold viruses [to which] you might have built up enough immunity. Upon traveling you are exposed to similar viruses from around the country or the world but different enough that your body is not accustomed and you get sick from this virus,” said Dressner, who has been on 14 medical missions to Honduras and two along the Amazon in Brazil.“

But leave it to SHM to know everything.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:52 PM
The doctors and experts who say HCQ works (you might refer to them as witch doctors) says you need to use it at the onset of the disease, if you wait until the patient is hooked up to a ventilator it's usually too late.

I'm assuming these drugs work similarly, but I honestly don't know much about Trump's condition.

That’s fair reasoning, but hasn’t it been proven that HCQ doesn’t actually work?

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 06:52 PM

That's what I'm thinking too. This is all just too surreal for me at the moment, doesn't even seem like it's happening.

But even if Trump were hacking up a lung right now he would probably keep tweeting that he's doing just fine and there is nothing to worry about so who knows.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:55 PM
SHM, I’ll challenge you right now, $10k that you haven’t travelled anywhere near as much as I have abroad, not even fucking close to me. You trying to act like you always do that you are an expert on everything and experienced more than anyone on here.

Your previous comment just shows that you haven’t traveled for shit abroad.

SonoftheNorth
10-02-2020, 06:57 PM
SHM, I’ll challenge you right now, $10k that you haven’t travelled anywhere near as much as I have abroad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

Solkern
10-02-2020, 06:58 PM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

That’s the only reply he’s going to make, or “I don’t need to prove anything to you” bullshit

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 07:01 PM
That’s fair reasoning, but hasn’t it been proven that HCQ doesn’t actually work?

I'm sure the left has been busy "proving" it doesn't work. Plenty of medical doctors say it helps, but again you have to do it before the patient is on their death bed. From what I recall the studies that said it doesn't work included treating people already on their death bed.

HCQ treats malaria, people in Africa pop HCQ like candy because there are so many malaria cases in Africa. Africa has one of the fewest number of cases and deaths from COVID.

This leads us to question a number questions and conclusions considering Africa is usually hardest hit by diseases.

1) It can't be because black people deal with the virus better because we know black people living in other countries don't do too well.
2) It could be that age and obesity are among the biggest factors of how well people deal with the virus, considering African nations are among the youngest in the world and obesity isn't a huge problem in Africa.
3) Maybe African nations aren't doing much testing so their reported cases and deaths remain low.
4) Maybe HCQ is helping since so many people in Africa take HCQ to treat malaria.

Taernath
10-02-2020, 07:03 PM

I base this off of nothing scientific. It's just a gut feeling.

2020 is pretty wild. I feel like it's going to be it either does nothing or he gets intubated.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 07:04 PM
I'm sure the left has been busy "proving" it doesn't work. Plenty of medical doctors say it helps, but again you have to do it before the patient is on their death bed. From what I recall the studies that said it doesn't work included treating people already on their death bed.

HCQ treats malaria, people in Africa pop HCQ like candy because there are so many malaria cases in Africa. Africa has one of the fewest number of cases and deaths from COVID.

This leads us to question a number questions and conclusions considering Africa is usually hardest hit by diseases.

1) It can't be because black people deal with the virus better because we know black people living in other countries don't do too well.
2) It could be that age and obesity are among the biggest factors of how well people deal with the virus, considering African nations are among the youngest in the world and obesity isn't a huge problem in Africa.
3) Maybe African nations aren't doing much testing so their reported cases and deaths remain low.
4) Maybe HCQ is helping since so many people in Africa take HCQ to treat malaria.

I’ve been searching over as many medical/hospital sites as I can find, and the vast majority says it doesn’t help, only a few say it has shown to help with minor improvements but the side effects outweigh any of the benefits.

I’ll search more. Popping HCQ like candy also has an extreme negative effect as well, in India and China they pop antibiotics for everything, which just make the medicine not as effective as the virus mutates and becomes resistant to antibiotics because of that.

Geijon
10-02-2020, 07:06 PM

The left? It's banned by the FDA, EU and WHO then all trials were halted.

Covid-19 isn't Malaria.

Astray
10-02-2020, 07:08 PM
2020 is pretty wild. I feel like it's going to be it either does nothing or he gets intubated.

Nothing or complete and total failure. It can't be that he gets the illness and learns some shit about masks. It can't be a near death experience makes him fucking turn saint overnight.

It has to be he lives with no complications and calls the virus a hoax.
OR
He fucking eats it. Hard. No life lessons.

Solkern
10-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Nothing or complete and total failure. It can't be that he gets the illness and learns some shit about masks. It can't be a near death experience makes him fucking turn saint overnight.

It has to be he lives with no complications and calls the virus a hoax.
OR
He fucking eats it. Hard. No life lessons.

That’s some fucked up shit as well, all or nothing.

~Rocktar~
10-02-2020, 07:25 PM

Lots of countries around the world disagree.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-02-2020, 07:30 PM
SHM, I’ll challenge you right now, $10k that you haven’t travelled anywhere near as much as I have abroad, not even fucking close to me. You trying to act like you always do that you are an expert on everything and experienced more than anyone on here.

LOL.

I lived in Germany, Japan and Panama before you were a cumstain in your mothers used twat, moron. Worked in India and the Philippines.

I'm not an expert at everything, just better than you at all of it.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 07:31 PM

Try harder cupcake.

I don't travel abroad... which is why I didn't use my own history of having the flu once. I've been out of the states many times and to other countries other than Mexico and Canada. Weird flex, bro... but if that's all you have.. you go girl.

You used your own anecdotal evidence to say that you've had the flu "countless times". I'm just giving you two examples of people who contradict your personal experience.

I don't have the same experiences as you do with sickness. Is being that sickly and weak hereditary or do you just lead an unhealthy lifestyle?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-02-2020, 07:32 PM
That’s the only reply he’s going to make, or “I don’t need to prove anything to you” bullshit

I'll let you get back to slap fighting with TGO now. Maybe you can lookup something in the dictionary and post it. Or talk about jet lag. Or cupcakes. Don't hurt yourself.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Here is one that defines you.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

You're the champion. We just learned in 2016 that the high road doesn't exist anymore so fight fire with fire. This is for laughs more than half the time because everyone here has already made up their mind.

That is where I find it odd that you have all these alt accounts to boost posts. It's just strange.

What?

I have alt accounts? Can you name them?

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 07:37 PM
You never say enough to really react to since you just shadow troll. Basically, we ignore everything you do or consider you a Parkbandit alt. It's funny you had to edit this one and it's still a rambling mess.

Durr...durr..durr. Here let me quote you.

Everyone, the PC Shakespeare.

Oh, oh... someone's having another meltdown...

Solkern
10-02-2020, 07:38 PM
I'll let you get back to slap fighting with TGO now. Maybe you can lookup something in the dictionary and post it. Or talk about jet lag. Or cupcakes. Don't hurt yourself.

Run along cupcake.

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 07:39 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7fb66bb2e31101587dc43044f9eb1c09/tenor.gif?itemid=13051404

Solkern
10-02-2020, 07:39 PM
I don't travel abroad... which is why I didn't use my own history of having the flu once. I've been out of the states many times and to other countries other than Mexico and Canada.

So you don’t travel abroad, but you’ve been out of the states many times and to other countries other than Mexico or Canada, which is it? You do travel or you don’t? do you know what traveling abroad means?

And you just happen to know that your friend has never gotten sick while traveling abroad? Or you just called him up and asked? Lol

Parkbandit
10-02-2020, 07:42 PM
So you don’t travel abroad, but you’ve been out of the states many times and to other countries other than Mexico or Canada, which is it? You do travel or you don’t? do you know what traveling abroad means?

Bro.. you make it sound travelling abroad makes you something special other than an low IQ, sickly little bitch.

It doesn't.

Geijon
10-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Bro.. you make it sound travelling abroad makes you something special other than an low IQ, sickly little bitch.

It doesn't.

Tasteless shit like this Tgo01?

Neveragain
10-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Tasteless shit like this Tgo01?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThoughtfulBronzeGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Neveragain
10-02-2020, 10:22 PM
It's highly unusual for a President to be hospitalized considering the resources at the white house, says experts.

Are you having a seizure?

Tisket
10-02-2020, 10:47 PM
Are you having a seizure?

No, he's just a run-of-the-mill moron attempting to be relevant.

SHAFT
10-02-2020, 11:27 PM
I like president’s who don’t dismiss covid for 8 months, get thousands of people killed and THEN contract covid themselves.

Trump is so fucking weak. Who goes to the hospital? I thought this was the flu? He’s so fucking weak. What a loser.

Tgo01
10-02-2020, 11:48 PM
I like president’s who don’t dismiss covid for 8 months, get thousands of people killed and THEN contract covid themselves.

Trump is so fucking weak. Who goes to the hospital? I thought this was the flu? He’s so fucking weak. What a loser.

Careful you don’t cut yourself with all that edge.

SHAFT
10-02-2020, 11:58 PM
KAC, Mike Lee, the new campaign manager, Melanie, the fucking priest from Notre dame, thom tillis, hope hicks...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a bunch of fucking retarded losers. This is so great.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:13 AM
KAC, Mike Lee, the new campaign manager, Melanie, the fucking priest from Notre dame, thom tillis, hope hicks...

Ok

I have been drinking...

and I half understood that.

SHAFT
10-03-2020, 12:22 AM
How could I forget that dumb bitch ronna McDaniel?

Hahahahahahahahabahahabahahahahahahahaba

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:25 AM
Who is Ronna McDaniel? Is she Stormy Daniels?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:29 AM
True story...

Last night (Thursday), I hung out with a groupy who hangs out with Stormy... who has banged Dante Hall... and showed me pictures of her and Vince Neil... (she says he's balding bandana be damned). So much fun.

Anyway. Stormy Daniels banged the pres? Good for him.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 12:30 AM

Don’t get too excited. Other than Trump everyone in that age group has a greater than 99% survival rate. You’ve been watching too much MSNBC if you think anyone in that list is gonna die, much less all of them.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:31 AM
The above is 100% a true story. She had pictures she showed me on her phone to prove it. She also was dating some dude from the Christian band Sripper.

Taernath
10-03-2020, 12:32 AM
How could I forget that dumb bitch ronna McDaniel?

Hahahahahahahahabahahabahahahahahahahaba

MORE LIKE 'RONA MCDANIEL AMIRITE

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Rona is kinda fat and doesn't have enough tats for me to believe she banged the pres.

JUST SAYING.

#Tisketprobablywould

SHAFT
10-03-2020, 12:35 AM
Don’t get too excited. Other than Trump everyone in that age group has a greater than 99% survival rate. You’ve been watching too much MSNBC if you think anyone in that list is gonna die, much less all of them.

Who said anything about dying? You morbid piece of shit. Jeez.

SHAFT
10-03-2020, 12:37 AM
Trump shouldn’t be too worried about covid... Herman Cain died from going to one of his rallies weeks ago and Herman is still tweeting.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 12:37 AM
Who said anything about dying? You morbid piece of shit. Jeez.

Okay, Keller.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:41 AM
You guys are ignoring the fact that last night I was with a total fucking 1980's hoe who literally had pictures of her and Bret Michaels, her and Dante Hall, her and whoever that dude is from Stripper... it was fucking enliightening... I had so much fucking fun last night.

Also I'm pretty sure she fucked Johnny Dare and the Morning, a local radio station host.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 12:42 AM
You guys are ignoring the fact that last night I was with a total fucking 1980's hoe who literally had pictures of her and Bret Michaels, her and Dante Hall, her and whoever that dude is from Stripper... it was fucking enliightening... I had so much fucking fun last night.

Also I'm pretty sure she fucked Johnny Dare and the Morning, a local radio station host.

Did you get copies of the pics?

SHAFT
10-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Okay, Keller.

Better not let them find out you’re wishing death upon the leader... they’ll kick your goofy ass right out of the cult. Then what will you’re stupid ass have?

The trump death-cult is your whole identity. Don’t fuck it up beavis.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2020, 12:45 AM
No, we were in her front yard enjoying some bourbon and cokes. But no joke, she was a a look a-like from Tawny Kitain in the 80's/90's. Perhaps not so much now, but the pictures where redunkulous.

Neveragain
10-03-2020, 08:38 AM

A gal that was a part of our clique from high school still does the groupie thing. I can't think of a single 80's hair/metal band that she has not spent time with. About every couple months she posts a new picture with her and some 80's band. The last one she was hanging out with Tesla.

Muses are always fun as fuck to hang out with.

Ashlander
10-03-2020, 09:57 AM
No, we were in her front yard enjoying some bourbon and cokes. But no joke, she was a a look a-like from Tawny Kitain in the 80's/90's. Perhaps not so much now, but the pictures where redunkulous.

Tawny Kitian now doesn't look much like herself in the 80's/90's.

ClydeR
10-03-2020, 10:21 AM
People around the White House in the last few days known to have tested positive..

Pres. Donald Trump
First Lady Melania Trump
Sen. Thom Tillis
Sen. Mike Lee
Sen. Ron Johnson
Bill Stepian, Trump campaign manager
Kellyanne Conway
Ronna Romney McDaniel, RNC chair
Hope Hicks
3 unnamed White House reporters

Everybody around Trump, including Biden, will need to be tested about seven days after their last encounter to be sure.

Keller
10-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Ron Johnson also tested positive.

This is basically COVID's flu game. Relentless.

Back
10-03-2020, 11:29 AM
My sincere hope for a speedy recovery for everyone.

Also it is my sincere hope that people learn from this that wearing a mask, listening to the experts, and continued social distancing is what will help us get ALL through this together.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 01:21 PM
https://rumble.com/valfho-new-trumps-physician-gives-update-on-presidents-covid-19-condition.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Unbelievable. Trump's doctors took some questions from reporters and they are treating him like a politician with all of these questions, meanwhile they treat Biden like an escaped nursing home patient.

"Is he on oxygen?"
"Has he been on oxygen?"
"You say he's not on oxygen now, but has he ever been on oxygen?"
"You say he wasn't on oxygen today or yesterday, but has oxygen ever been a part of his treatment?"
"Has he ever experienced difficulty breathing?"
Literally 3 minutes later after it looks like they finally took the hint.
"I'm gonna try one more time, has he ever been on oxygen?"

Fuck's sake, you vultures.

Can Biden be grilled even a fraction this hard?

"In addition to his weight, does he have any other risk factors?"

Fuck these "journalists."

Tsk Tsk
10-03-2020, 01:37 PM
https://rumble.com/valfho-new-trumps-physician-gives-update-on-presidents-covid-19-condition.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Unbelievable. Trump's doctors took some questions from reporters and they are treating him like a politician with all of these questions, meanwhile they treat Biden like an escaped nursing home patient.

"Is he on oxygen?"
"Has he been on oxygen?"
"You say he's not on oxygen now, but has he ever been on oxygen?"
"You say he wasn't on oxygen today or yesterday, but has oxygen ever been a part of his treatment?"
"Has he ever experienced difficulty breathing?"
Literally 3 minutes later after it looks like they finally took the hint.
"I'm gonna try one more time, has he ever been on oxygen?"

Fuck's sake, you vultures.

Can Biden be grilled even a fraction this hard?

"In addition to his weight, does he have any other risk factors?"

Fuck these "journalists."

Genuine question, what types of questions do you expect them to have asked beyond what they did?

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Bigly boy needed bigly oxygen:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjXtC1eXYAU-Pam?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjXtC1dWoAAfGSh?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjXtC1cXYAAu1lj?format=jpg&name=large

I guess you do become the things you hate, looking like Hillary after her stumble.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Genuine question, what types of questions do you expect them to have asked beyond what they did?

They don't need to badger a doctor by asking him the same question a dozen times after he already answered it the first time. They are ghouls.

They are also not medical doctors so they should leave their opinion about his weight being a significant risk factor out of their "question." But that reporter just couldn't help but imply Trump was a fat ass as he lies in a hospital bed.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 02:05 PM

I guess you do become the things you hate, looking like Hillary after her stumble.

There was a second oxygen tank on the grassy knoll!

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:10 PM
They don't need to badger a doctor by asking him the same question a dozen times after he already answered it the first time. They are ghouls.

They are also not medical doctors so they should leave their opinion about his weight being a significant risk factor out of their "question." But that reporter just couldn't help but imply Trump was a fat ass as he lies in a hospital bed.

Facts don't care about your feelings snowflake. He fat and laying in a hospital bed. Unless you want to argue "healthy at any size".

Back
10-03-2020, 02:13 PM

damn

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MCS60Km.jpg

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pxWnw3a.jpeg

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Facts don't care about your feelings snowflake. He fat and laying in a hospital bed. Unless you want to argue "healthy at any size".

Ghoul.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ze3oSDs.jpg

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u1VCd7t.jpg

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4XdBgaZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CBR6Zlv.jpeg
https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=888136

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OwgRkN5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZzqyvuY.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/701265871317762110/761636107531845712/Trump-Tests-Positive-for-the-Coronavirus.jpg

Keller
10-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Ghoul.

What is Mitch McConnell?

I’ll take undead Senators for $400, Alex.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:25 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692789125161680966/761619962803912755/YPNThBF.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/542164659739033610/761718919034699836/EjWVr6mXcAYBVq_.png?width=615&height=601
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/542164659739033610/761605381154930688/yRgXPCw.png?width=475&height=601

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MKZsBE3.jpg

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 02:37 PM
Christ almighty. This turned into an absolute shit show. I mean it was a shit show from the beginning, but Ordim took it to a whole other level. Congrats on being so edgy I guess?

Weird how the murderous dictator of North Korea has more class than many people in this very thread. Not really weird. More like expected. Trump broke the brain of a lot of people.

Taernath
10-03-2020, 02:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OB9ejG0.jpg

It is a matter of public record that Trump is a fat fuck.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Christ almighty. This turned into an absolute shit show. I mean it was a shit show from the beginning, but Ordim took it to a whole other level. Congrats on being so edgy I guess?

Weird how the murderous dictator of North Korea has more class than many people in this very thread. Not really weird. More like expected. Trump broke the brain of a lot of people.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERfnEoYWsAQWfa3.jpg

This thread is now for posting memes about the president, bonus points for him being sick with the fake flu-like virus.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1VjURnb.gif

Keller
10-03-2020, 02:45 PM

Snowflakes in October.

You can use the Wuhan Flu thread as your safe space.

Keller
10-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Want to make that bet with me, Snowflake?

If you have never had to get a new passport because you were running out of pages for visa stamps, or aren't a million mile member of a frequent flier club, may I suggest you don't risk your money.

We have a bad ass on our hands here!!

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7fsC1nO.gif

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Snowflakes in October.

You can use the Wuhan Flu thread as your safe space.

Oh hey look who came to Ordim's defense, the resident piece of shit who wishes people he disagrees with would die. You two make an adorable couple.

At this point I should stop being surprised at just how low Democrats and the left will go.

Candor
10-03-2020, 02:49 PM
We have a bad ass on our hands here!!

I changed my mind and deleted the post - I don't even want to talk to the guy.

But there's still no way he has traveled as much as I have.

You're fast - that post was up for maybe 30 seconds.

beldannon5
10-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Hey ignore anordim works great. Only two people on ignore on this site. :)

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nqFhb86.mp4

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Hey ignore anordim works great. Only two people on ignore on this site. :)

Who wants 1.5 years of Beldannon shit-talking literally everyone on this site in a private discord? I copied everything from it including Wraithe making deals with Wyrom in back channels and the other whales crying about stupid shit.

Keller
10-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Oh hey look who came to Ordim's defense, the resident piece of shit who wishes people he disagrees with would die. You two make an adorable couple.

At this point I should stop being surprised at just how low Democrats and the left will go.

I just called you a snowflake and told you to do to your Kung Flu thread if you want a safe space for conservative leaning vitriol.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S0I7GOT.png
https://i.imgur.com/8z1pZqd.jpg

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 02:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/abn9smt.png
https://i.imgflip.com/4h7dgh.jpg

Taernath
10-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Who wants 1.5 years of Beldannon shit-talking literally everyone on this site in a private discord? I copied everything from it including Wraithe making deals with Wyrom in back channels and the other whales crying about stupid shit.

It would be a shame if

someone were to quote anOrdim

so beldannon sees his posts anyways

beldannon5
10-03-2020, 02:59 PM
lol taernath. i shit talked everyone on this site? weird please share. i mean i may have i just don't remember

beldannon5
10-03-2020, 03:00 PM
it's also pretty sad if you actually kept all those chats in the discord. However you have a lot of time living in your parents basement I am sure

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 03:00 PM
it's also pretty sad if you actually kept all those chats in the discord. However you have a lot of time living in your parents basement I am sure

Lol two posts, the first going back and forth on if he should lean into it or not and then deciding he's so not mad he had to post again.

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Lol two posts, the first going back and forth on if he should lean into it or not and then deciding he's so not mad he had to post again.

Did you send Wyrom your apology letter yet?

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 03:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yIEa2wX.png
https://i.imgur.com/hZJPQFt.jpg

~Rocktar~
10-03-2020, 03:05 PM
You're fast

That's what his wife says.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 03:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NlLJcpq.png

Neveragain
10-03-2020, 03:13 PM
I copied everything from it including Wraithe making deals with Wyrom in back channels and the other whales crying about stupid shit.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/98dc978405ce41ad5e910ef45a73f520/tenor.gif?itemid=15064035

Keller
10-03-2020, 03:14 PM
The documentary of 2020 will be titled “I can’t breathe” and this is just incredible writing on God’s part.

Archigeek
10-03-2020, 03:18 PM

Needs own thread. :popcorn:

Taernath
10-03-2020, 03:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGiID5xFEyg

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 03:19 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/98dc978405ce41ad5e910ef45a73f520/tenor.gif?itemid=15064035

https://i.imgur.com/IVmvnx7.jpg
Just a little taste, as a treat.

Astray
10-03-2020, 03:23 PM
Some of the best healthcare on the planet. For free, basically.

I don't think he's going to die.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 03:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lwZPMOx.png

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Another Ordim freakout in progress.

Time for him to quit prime and then go to plat. Oh wait he already did that.

Time for him to quit prime and sell all his things. Oh wait he already did that.

What's next?

https://media.giphy.com/media/XaLJaROb4htOl4axlO/giphy.gif

audioserf
10-03-2020, 04:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IVmvnx7.jpg
Just a little taste, as a treat.

this fuckin rules keep posting this shit please

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 04:47 PM
What's next?

Apparently competing with Keller to be the worst person on the PC.

He will have to top stalking underage girls online like Keller did though.

Neveragain
10-03-2020, 05:31 PM
this fuckin rules keep posting this shit please

It still blows my mind people get hyped about gear in Gemstone.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 05:36 PM
MSNBC's Joy Reid sparks fury by suggesting Trump is faking his COVID diagnosis because he 'lies so much' and could be using the virus to 'get out of the debates' (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8801201/MSNBCs-Joy-Reid-suggests-Trump-faking-COVID-diagnosis-debates.html)

Amazing how little shame Democrats have anymore.

All we heard for days after the debates was "Biden shouldn't do anymore debates!!! Protect Biden! Emperor Biden!!!!"

Now that Trump has the Chinese flu these same Democrats are like "OMG! Trump just doesn't want to debate! He's afraid of frail Biden!"

Get a clue already, Democrats.

Why does this Islamophobic and homophobic bigot still have a job at MSNBC anyways? Oh right, she's a Democrat.

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 05:51 PM
MSNBC's Joy Reid sparks fury by suggesting Trump is faking his COVID diagnosis because he 'lies so much' and could be using the virus to 'get out of the debates' (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8801201/MSNBCs-Joy-Reid-suggests-Trump-faking-COVID-diagnosis-debates.html)

Amazing how little shame Democrats have anymore.

All we heard for days after the debates was "Biden shouldn't do anymore debates!!! Protect Biden! Emperor Biden!!!!"

Now that Trump has the Chinese flu these same Democrats are like "OMG! Trump just doesn't want to debate! He's afraid of frail Biden!"

Get a clue already, Democrats.

Why does this Islamophobic and homophobic bigot still have a job at MSNBC anyways? Oh right, she's a Democrat.

The only people saying Biden shouldn't do any more debates was Trump. You are essentially just Rocktar now posting completely made up shit and getting mad at it. It's amazing.

audioserf
10-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Joy Reid rules because someone pulled the receipts for her posting homophobic shit and she successfully managed to blame it on time traveling hackers and not get cancelled

Solkern
10-03-2020, 05:54 PM
The only people saying Biden shouldn't do any more debates was Trump. You are essentially just Rocktar now posting completely made up shit and getting mad at it. It's amazing.

And Pelosi.

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 05:55 PM

Did you send Wyrom your apology letter yet?

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 05:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjUUYCSWoAAU65n?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjUUYCOX0AAShQJ?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjUUYCaXcAAX9ue?format=jpg&name=small

https://i.imgur.com/a8ZFxzh.jpg

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 05:57 PM
And Pelosi.

Only shitlibs like Pelosi. She might as well be Republican.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 05:58 PM
The only people saying Biden shouldn't do any more debates was Trump.

Bitch, are you for real?

"There is no reason, not one, that Joe Biden should participate in another debate." -- Joe Scarborough Never Trumper
"No more debates." -- Brzezinski Democrat "journalist"
"For the sake of the country, Joe Biden should refuse to appear again on the same stage as Donald Trump." -- Bill Kristol
"I'm not sure Joe Biden should do another debate with Donald Trump. This is beneath him. " -- April Ryan "journalist"
"I don't think there should be any debates." -- Nancy Pelosi
"No more “debates”. Joe, leave him hanging. You won." -- Michael Keaton "actor"

You've already proven yourself to be a despicable piece of shit, no need to add "liar" to your list of "accomplishments."

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Joy Reid rules because someone pulled the receipts for her posting homophobic shit and she successfully managed to blame it on time traveling hackers and not get cancelled

Darn those time traveling hackers!

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 05:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3ynqF6C.png
Covid's fake, ya dingus!

https://i.imgur.com/C2vDZyK.jpg

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 06:00 PM
Bitch, are you for real?

"There is no reason, not one, that Joe Biden should participate in another debate." -- Joe Scarborough Never Trumper
"No more debates." -- Brzezinski Democrat "journalist"
"For the sake of the country, Joe Biden should refuse to appear again on the same stage as Donald Trump." -- Bill Kristol
"I'm not sure Joe Biden should do another debate with Donald Trump. This is beneath him. " -- April Ryan "journalist"
"I don't think there should be any debates." -- Nancy Pelosi
"No more “debates”. Joe, leave him hanging. You won." -- Michael Keaton "actor"

You've already proven yourself to be a despicable piece of shit, no need to liar to your list of "accomplishments."

He quit in a fit of rage (again) but is now back because EG is here. I'm sure he will quit soon after (burning more bridges as usual if there is any left at this point).

Solkern
10-03-2020, 06:03 PM
Now Chris Christie has Covid. checked himself into the hospital

AnOrdim
10-03-2020, 06:05 PM
He quit in a fit of rage (again) but is now back because EG is here. I'm sure he will quit soon after (burning more bridges as usual if there is any left at this point).

I'm just here on the forums to see the nazi squad's reaction to Trump getting covid. Watching TGO meltdown over memes is a bonus. Though its not much a victory considering he rage quit after admitting he was a "state's rights" civil war guy and catching flak for it at the time.

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 06:26 PM
I'm just here on the forums to see the nazi squad's reaction to Trump getting covid. Watching TGO meltdown over memes is a bonus. Though its not much a victory considering he rage quit after admitting he was a "state's rights" civil war guy and catching flak for it at the time.

You should take your meds.

SonoftheNorth
10-03-2020, 06:27 PM
considering he rage quit

oh ok

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 07:17 PM

How many drugs have you ingested today?

Parkbandit
10-03-2020, 07:32 PM

What?

Stick to posting retarded memes because facts and common sense just aren't your thing.

Parkbandit
10-03-2020, 07:34 PM

He seems pretty unstable... a typical liberal nowadays.

Parkbandit
10-03-2020, 07:35 PM

Quick question: Are you sniffing the same lead paint Geijon partakes in?

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 07:46 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312525833505058816?s=20

Trump speaking from (presumably his hospital room in) Walter Reed.

He looks a bit pale but other than that he looks and sounds pretty good. Today is only day 3 of his illness though and earlier today his doctor said day 7-10 is typically the worst for COVID.

Solkern
10-03-2020, 07:51 PM

He looks a bit pale but other than that he looks and sounds pretty good. Today is only day 3 of his illness though and earlier today his doctor said day 7-10 is typically the worst for COVID.

He sounds like shit and looks like he was really forcing himself to try and sound normal.

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 07:54 PM
He seems pretty unstable... a typical liberal nowadays.

He had a total freak out a few years ago because Simu was late in giving out the gift boxes for attendees. He then proceeded to trash Wyrom on the officials and got a year ban. He’s been back and forth since then, quitting multiple times. Not sure what triggered this freak out though. All I know is he quit in a fit of rage weeks ago and sold all his stuff.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 08:00 PM
He sounds like shit and looks like he was really forcing himself to try and sound normal.

If you say so.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 08:02 PM
He had a total freak out a few years ago because Simu was late in giving out the gift boxes for attendees.

Gosh, he seems so level-head and reasonable in this thread though.

time4fun
10-03-2020, 08:15 PM

He's pretty clearly sick. But if he was able to force himself to do that at all, then he's not exactly on death's door.

Still no apology for having knowingly exposed people- including donors- to COVID.

But then again, he still hasn't apologized for intentionally misleading the country about the severity of COVID.

This is what happens when you give a man who is fundamentally incapable of basic human empathy power.

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 08:18 PM
Solkern, I didn't know you wrote for Vanity Fair.

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312538282400514052?s=20

Just watched Trump hospital video a second time. His breathing is clearly labored. He seems to be leaning on table for support. And there’s so much fear in his eyes.

I love it. "Leaning on the table for support." He's fucking sitting down.

"Whoa now! I can barely sit down in this chair straight! Gotta brace myself against this table for support!"

Tgo01
10-03-2020, 08:19 PM
He's pretty clearly sick. But if he was able to force himself to do that at all, then he's not exactly on death's door.

Still no apology for having knowingly exposed people- including donors- to COVID.

But then again, he still hasn't apologized for intentionally misleading the country about the severity of COVID.

This is what happens when you give a man who is fundamentally incapable of basic human empathy power.

time4fun almost sounded human.

Almost.

Astray
10-03-2020, 08:26 PM

He sounds ill and some parts he appears a little winded. We'll see in a few days.

Fortybox
10-03-2020, 08:30 PM

You have yet to apologize for infecting this board and GS.

Go back to GMing. We need 67 genders.

Parkbandit
10-03-2020, 09:15 PM

Don't you ever get tired of peddling bullshit, Andraste?

It's like, before you were shitcanned, you kept pretending you knew the difference between PVP and CVC and pulled one of my characters up into the lounge to give me an official warning... only to get chastised.

You don't know shit about much of anything.

Methais
10-03-2020, 09:36 PM
You have yet to apologize for infecting this board and GS.

Go back to GMing. We need 67 genders.

This is correct.

Her lack of denial of being Andraste is pretty funny too. :lol:

Winter
10-03-2020, 11:58 PM
He sounds ill and some parts he appears a little winded. We'll see in a few days.

He doesn't look that bad, niether did Boris Johnson a few days after he tested positive but after a week he looked like he'd been hit by a bus then had to be hospitalised. Boris is only 56 and he almost died but he's very overweight, my guess is that you guys are probably going to have postpone the election for a few weeks because despite the bravado Trump is still a 74 year old man and will need time to recover.

Astray
10-04-2020, 01:14 AM
He doesn't look like that bad, niether did Boris Johnson a few days after he tested positive but after a week he looked like he'd been hit by a bus then had to be hospitalised. Boris is only 56 and he almost died but he's very overweight, my guess is that you guys are probably going to have postpone the election for a few weeks because despite the bravado Trump is still a 74 year old man and will need time to recover.

Trump is right in the bracket with the highest fatalities due to complications. I don't see him walking away, at 74, from a virus that is killing people in his bracket. With impunity, it seems.

Risen
10-04-2020, 01:25 AM
I do not believe the election will be postponed. But I do like his chances. He has several things going for him that simply were not available to the early cases. He will, however, likely have a hard time of it. I still wish him and FLOTUS the best possible outcome.

audioserf
10-04-2020, 06:58 AM
I don't like Biden's chances vs even a dead Trump tbh

Parkbandit
10-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Trump is right in the bracket with the highest fatalities due to complications. I don't see him walking away, at 74, from a virus that is killing people in his bracket. With impunity, it seems.

What? He doesn't have immunity issues, respiratory issues, heart issues... he's just old and fat, but still very much active.

Taernath
10-04-2020, 10:26 AM
What? He doesn't have immunity issues, respiratory issues, heart issues... he's just old and fat, but still very much active.

Being obese can cause heart, respiratory, and immunity issues, and according to a study by the CDC can triple the chances for hospitalization.

That being said he has access to the best healthcare in the world so I doubt he's going to die.

But you never know.

I don't like Biden's chances vs even a dead Trump tbh

Honestly if Trump dies Biden will probably lose to Pence, despite Pence having the looks and personality of a baseball catcher's mitt.

audioserf
10-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Mike Pence is a cardboard cutout of a politician, just like Tim Kaine was (remember him? most people don't!)

Gelston
10-04-2020, 11:19 AM

You can't say Trump isn't obese. People in their 40s die of COVID due to weight issues. Trump is a prime candidate, but he is also the President and a billionaire. He has the best medical care anyone on the planet has ever had.

Archigeek
10-04-2020, 11:50 AM
I think for his age, his health is about average for an American. He's overweight but I wouldn't call him obese, and has high cholesterol and some added risk of heart attack. That's pretty normal, or maybe even slightly better than average health for a 74 year old. I think he'll have the same chance of survival as any other man in his age bracket.

Assuming he survives, (which will happen unless he rolls a natural 1), he'll have to decide if his survival is a great victory or not. Will he stroke his own ego or continue to downplay the virus, which implies his survivalis not evidence of his greatness? Tough choice for a narcissist. I bet he goes for both.

Candor
10-04-2020, 11:55 AM
I was at a bar last night and there were liberals toasting each other and drinking shots in celebration of Trump being infected.

This is just sick.

Tgo01
10-04-2020, 12:02 PM
I was at a bar last night and there were liberals toasting each other and drinking shots in celebration of Trump being infected.

This is just sick.

Leftists are disgusting creatures.