PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Women Supporters Need to Come Out of Hiding

ClydeR
08-23-2019, 12:19 PM
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — The Trump campaign has a message for its female supporters: It's time to come out of hiding.

"There's a lot of people that are fearful of expressing their support, and I want you ladies to know it's OK to have felt that way, but we need to move past that or the Democrats win," said Tana Goertz, a Trump campaign adviser, at an Iowa "Women for Trump" event on Thursday.

More... (https://apnews.com/2f5a348dca974cb79526fd2a7edf5894)

The polls showing low support of Trump by women are fake news. The polls are wrong because, as has always been the way with Trump, a lot of women say no when they really mean yes.

Trump himself called into a gathering of hundreds in Tampa, Florida, and insisted, to cheers: “We’re doing great with women, despite the fake news.”

But polling suggests his challenges persist. The most recent Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll found just 30% of women approve of the way the president is doing his job, compared to 42% of men. Notably, there was no gap between Republican men and women — 80% of both groups said they approved of his job performance in the August poll.

Parkbandit
08-23-2019, 02:46 PM
The polls showing low support of Trump by women are fake news. The polls are wrong because, as has always been the way with Trump, a lot of women say no when they really mean yes.

Fuck off Fallen.

Methais
08-24-2019, 10:05 AM

Nobody noticed you were gone until you came back.

Do that again. But just the first part.

ClydeR
08-27-2019, 11:59 AM
Nobody noticed you were gone until you came back.

Not so. I got a huge number of emails over the summer from people begging me to come back sooner than planned.

Parkbandit
08-27-2019, 02:13 PM
Not so. I got a huge number of emails over the summer from people begging me to come back sooner than planned.

Sure you did Fallen.

Sure you did.

Methais
08-27-2019, 03:15 PM

I got even more emails than that from people after you came back that were like OH WOW I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HE WAS GONE!!!!

Where is your god now?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-27-2019, 03:17 PM
I didn't get any emails.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-27-2019, 03:25 PM
I now have email saying they did not notice ClydeR was gone.

Confirmed not fake news.

~Rocktar~
08-27-2019, 10:21 PM
I got e-mails letting me know that my car's warranty was about to expire.