PDA

View Full Version : Should Melania Be Allowed to Watch CNN?

ClydeR
07-25-2018, 09:21 AM
WASHINGTON — On the first couple’s recent trip overseas, Melania Trump’s television aboard Air Force One was tuned to CNN. President Trump was not pleased.

He raged at his staff for violating a rule that the White House entourage should begin each trip tuned to Fox — his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN — and caused “a bit of a stir” aboard Air Force One, according to an email obtained by The New York Times. The email, an internal exchange between officials in the White House Military Office and the White House Communications Agency last Thursday, also called for the ordering of two additional televisions to support Beam, a TiVo-like streaming device, to make sure the president and first lady could both watch TV in their separate hotel rooms when they travel.

At the end of the email chain, officials confirmed that tuning the TVs to Fox would be standard operating procedure going forward.

More... (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/us/politics/trump-putin-cnn.html)

When you're the First Lady -- at this point, you should take notes in case you ever become a First Lady -- you should only watch what the President watches. To ensure smooth operations, it's very important for Everybody in the White House to have a single common source of information.

Androidpk
07-25-2018, 11:21 AM
(CNN) - First lady Melania Trump will watch "any channel she wants," according to her spokeswoman in an apparent rebuke to the report President Donald Trump was upset to find her Air Force One television tuned into CNN.

East Wing communications director Stephanie Grisham told CNN Wednesday everyone should be focusing on the issues the first lady is seeking to highlight, such as neonatal abstinence syndrome, rather than what television channel she's watching or a tape of her husband discussing a payout to a woman who claims to have had an extramarital affair with him.

:lol:

time4fun
07-25-2018, 11:35 AM
I really feel for Melania Trump. Don't get me wrong- she was part of spreading the Birther lies, and so she's got things to answer for.

But the way that man has treated her, and the way his actions have led to her international humiliation is just horrible.

Tgo01
07-25-2018, 11:41 AM
But the way that man has treated her, and the way his actions have led to her international humiliation is just horrible.

International humiliation? You really are a fucking basket case.

Parkbandit
07-25-2018, 12:15 PM
I really feel for Melania Trump. Don't get me wrong- she was part of spreading the Birther lies, and so she's got things to answer for.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/8dGP6ex3Es45W/giphy.gif

Some Rogue
07-25-2018, 12:48 PM
Go shave Methais' back Latrin.

Am I doing it right?

Methais
07-25-2018, 02:18 PM
Go shave Methais' back Latrin.

Am I doing it right?

No, ClydeR is Fallen, not Latrin.