Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shattered wargames running 12/19 - 1/4. 20m silver prize

Default Shattered wargames running 12/19 - 1/4. 20m silver prize

Shattered wargames. I plan to do this at least once a year going forward in Shattered.

Prize logistics:

I hand the prize money (25m silvers in Prime) to a trusted 3rd party

THERE IS NO COST TO ENTERING THE CONTEST.

If you are not experienced with scripting AFK I highly recommend you do NOT enter the contest.

First place: 20m Prime silvers
    Second place: 5m Prime silvers
    Third place: scripted spidersilk cloak in Prime

How do I register?

1. Show up in TSC of Wehnimers, GC or the dais in Illistim. (I will have 2 characters online)
    2. I attack your character with 0 AS / closed fist to ensure the "new players are protected" message is up.
    3. Your profession title is on and title is displayed generically (Warrior, Rogue, etc)

Available times for registration: (EASTERN TIME)

7:30pm-midnight on 12/19/2014
    8:30am-12 noon on 12/20/2014

What is required to win?

1. Check in on the fame boards by the cutoff point to be considered eligible to win. You cannot win if you are not checked in on the fame board.

Cutoff point to check in on fame boards: Sunday, January 4th at 8pm

In the event of a tie (people are the same level) the person with the higher amount of fame will be the winner.

Contest rules:

1. Empaths / Clerics are NOT eligible for the contest.
    2. There must be at least 8 unique participants (not 1 guy with 10 accs) for me to run the contest.

If you are interested in this, please PM me and post here. I'm putting a little of my own cash on the line so we can have some fun in Shattered and revive that atmosphere we experienced in Summer of 2010.

My participation:

1. I will not be in the running to win the contest. I might run a toon just to see how I do and have the experience but I'm not placing.
    2. Expect to be griefed, annoyed, hunted, etc, by the denizens of Shattered or any random people who re-activate.
    3. I personally will only be attacking those who seem to be attacking the participants. Don't expect safety unless you're rather crafty with resting locations. Stealth will be key.
    4. I will be running a script with Jaeden to provide 100 and 600 circle spells at GC and TSC in Wehnimer's landing.
    5. I will be running a script with Disk to provide healing at GC and TSC in Wehnimer's landing.
    6. If I don't notice you hunting for some of your exp I will track you down and kill you for fun.

Looking forward to adventuring with you,

-Drew

CURRENT PLAYERS PARTICIPATING:
    Last edited by Luftstreitkräfte; 12-12-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

PM me to register. I'll update the thread with the info.

Blog Entries

Pretty neat. May the best scripter win!
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Thanks Fallen - Tried to run this over the summer but most were busy. I figured doing it for only 2 weeks during the holiday might make it more manageable for some. Prepare for war.

I think the minimum required participants is too high. Drop it down to 8 or 10 at most, or reconsider once the 19th gets closer.

"2. I attack your character with 0 AS / closed fist to ensure the "new players are protected" message is up."

You have to use a new character?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

[Shattered]-GSF:Wiggles: "How come all the groups that make enemies with Ifor end up quitting Shattered once he decides to eliminate them? I'm not saying he's a secret GM, but if he was a secret GM...."

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Durfin View Post
    "2. I attack your character with 0 AS / closed fist to ensure the "new players are protected" message is up."

You have to use a new character?
    Yes. If I don't get the message then the player cannot participate. This message will come up only if the character is below level 3 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerZ View Post
    I think the minimum required participants is too high. Drop it down to 8 or 10 at most, or reconsider once the 19th gets closer.
    Done.

Added a new factor to the mix:

6. If I don't notice you hunting for some of your exp I will track you down and kill you for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    Added a new factor to the mix:

That oughta get some sign-ups.
    Always taking back the things I say and do
    Never meant to hurt anybody but some things inside just wont play it cool
    I wouldnt mind beating all of you black and blue
    So if you want me, Ill be in the corner holding back what i really think of you
    Before I go, theres just one last thing I wanted to say...
    Fuck You Anyway

3. I personally will only be attacking those who seem to be attacking the participants. Don't expect safety unless you're rather crafty with resting locations. Stealth will be key.

You contradict yourself.