Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back after a long hiatus, giving Shattered a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Kerranger View Post
    i think if nothing else, one of the rogues guilds has some 4x leathers. not sure if theyre fulls though. i doubt it.
    Theres no etiquette. Id just make a thread in this folder asking for whatever you need. I don't think people care about whether you put the weapons back on the rack or not, but it is useful for lower levels, so I have contributed when i could, just in case someone wants one of the weapons I found.
    Always taking back the things I say and do
    Never meant to hurt anybody but some things inside just wont play it cool
    I wouldnt mind beating all of you black and blue
    So if you want me, Ill be in the corner holding back what i really think of you
    Before I go, theres just one last thing I wanted to say...
    Fuck You Anyway

Hi again, so now my halfling pure wizard is level 45. I've hunted the glacier from 25-45, but it's become extremely low yield in terms of experience. I took a couple shots at shan, but was turned off by the rangers one-shotting me with thorn. Yesterday I took a shot at stone giants / stone trolls, but that also didn't go well. I went looking for Kiramon on the 1st level dungeon in Darkstone per Tsoran's map, but instead ran into a couple of stone sentinels who destroyed me. And lastly, I tried Waerns in Bonespear, but I was unable to cast spells in there (possibly just do to something I don't know?).

So I have two questions: first, where should I be hunting to yield good exp without dying too often?

And second, how do I play better (or suck less)? i.e. Subzero recommended keeping haste up when hunting critters with maneuvers or boil earth. Anything else like this I need to be doing?

Thanks.

Have you seen these 3 posts in the Wizard forum? They may give you a little direction.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerZ View Post
    Have you seen these 3 posts in the Wizard forum? They may give you a little direction.
    Thanks! The only one of those I'd found was #3.

5. Default

If you're going to play Shattered, you have to figure out how to get Methais' shattered backpack.

It's a massively distended anus. Max L/D 6/140. Damn that's a big hole.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    If you're going to play Shattered, you have to figure out how to get Methais' shattered backpack.

It's a massively distended anus. Max L/D 6/140. Damn that's a big hole.
    Impressive. Too bad it's not head-worn.