Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1598

Thread: What medicinal cannabis can do for you

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    They come here because their escaping socialism.


    Except that they aren't coming here, that's what Donald was crying about. More Americans move over there than vice versa. They have it good over there, why would they want to come to this shit hole, especially now with a dictator-wannabe in charge.

  2. #1582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Link to dozens of studies covering billions of patient-years and you read "what your mommy told you". Ha! Ha! My sides are literally splitting.
    Do you have any personal experience with it? Or do you, much like with women, have no experience with it and are just going by what other people tell you? Because pretty much everything you've said about weed in this entire thread has been wrong. And stupid.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-07-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #1583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Do you have any personal experience with it? Or do you, much like with women, have no experience with it and are just going by what other people tell you? Because pretty much everything you've said about weed in this entire thread has been wrong. And stupid.
    Things I have no personal experience with, a non comprehensive list:
    cigarettes
    heroin
    marijuana

    I say cigarettes are dangerous. You agree.
    I say heroin is dangerous. You agree.
    I say marijuana is dangerous. 'LOL TRY IT URSELF L0SER!!!!!111111111111'

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Things I have no personal experience with, a non comprehensive list:
    cigarettes
    heroin
    marijuana

    I say cigarettes are dangerous. You agree.
    I say heroin is dangerous. You agree.
    I say marijuana is dangerous. 'LOL TRY IT URSELF L0SER!!!!!111111111111'

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    According to the CDC cigarettes are responsible for over a half a million deaths in the US every year. Opioids are responsible for around 40k a year. How many deaths does marijuana cause?

    Go brigade in your own thread instead of posting your useless BS here.

  5. #1585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Things I have no personal experience with, a be all end all comprehensive list:
    cigarettes
    heroin
    marijuana

    I say cigarettes are dangerous. You agree.
    I say heroin is dangerous. You agree.
    I say marijuana is dangerous. 'LOL TRY IT URSELF L0SER!!!!!111111111111'

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Poor Latrin. You’re gonna have such a hard time once your mommy allows you to go out on your own.

    I also can’t help but notice that crack wasn’t on your list of things you have no personal experience with.

    Neither was getting pegged.

    WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by Methais; 02-07-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #1586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    According to the CDC cigarettes are responsible for over a half a million deaths in the US every year. Opioids are responsible for around 40k a year. How many deaths does marijuana cause?

    Go brigade in your own thread instead of posting your useless BS here.
    In before Latrin responds with a link to a reefer madness article and tells you to get educated.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. Default

    A congressional Republican and a Democrat are introducing a bill that states the VA can conduct research into the efficacy of medical marijuana as a treatment for veterans diagnosed with chronic pain, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other conditions deemed appropriate by the secretary.

    Put it another way: No more blaming red tape. If this bill passes, the VA can research pot.

    Introduced April 17, the bipartisan VA Medicinal Cannabis Research Act of 2018 is being spearheaded by Rep. Phil Roe of Tennessee, Republican chairman of the House Committee on Veterans Affairs, and Rep. Tim Walz of Minnesota, the panel’s ranking Democrat. Sen. Jon Tester of Montana, the top Democrat on the Senate Veteran Affairs Committee, is expected to announce companion legislation, though it’s unclear whether the Senate bill will have similar bipartisan support.

  8. #1588

    Default

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. Default

    Medicinal cannabis is actually really great, and we all have to understand that! It has got a hell a lot of great benefits for our body, however we must not forget about the downsides, so we must be realistic, about it. I have actually felt the benefits of it on my own skin, as I have suffered of nausea and post traumatic stress disorder. I understood that marijuana might actually help me, only after I have played some marijuana gamesl, after I have read some of the best marijuana games reviews online. We must be realistic about it, and see both the benefits and the downsides of it.
    Last edited by Sondiana; 05-07-2021 at 03:52 AM.

  10. #1590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sondiana View Post
    Medicinal cannabis is actually really great, and we all have to understand that! It has got a hell a lot of great benefits for our body, however we must not forget about the downsides, so we must be realistic, about it.
    Oh gee, thanks Sondiana.

    Name one benefit.

    Or downside.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 04-15-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •