Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: need some bigshot help, also hi

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    EVERYWHERE FOR I AM YOUR LORD
    Posts
    2,173

    Default need some bigshot help, also hi

    hey all,

    can anyone help me with the bigshot fix so it will recognize disks?

    also tits

    -Drew
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

  2. #2

    Default

    wut

  3. #3

    Default

    Just quoting one of Tillmen's posts, change:

    Code:
    next if GameObj.loot.find { |obj| (obj.noun == 'disk') and (obj.name !~ /#{group.join('|')}/) }
    To:

    Code:
    next if GameObj.loot.find { |obj| (obj.noun == 'disk') and (group.empty? or obj.name !~ /#{group.join('|')}/) }

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    EVERYWHERE FOR I AM YOUR LORD
    Posts
    2,173

    Default

    fixed! this is with enemy count set to 4..

    [bigshot]>north
    [Upper Trollfang]
    A strange "squeaking" sound reaches your ears as you enter this area. Glancing about, you realize that it is caused as two great trees rub against each other as they sway in the wind. You also see some silver coins and a broadsword.
    Obvious paths: north, south
    >
    [bigshot]>prepare 240
    You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spirit Slayer spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >
    [bigshot]>cast
    You gesture.
    A small mote of bright white light swirls into existence around you.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    (Forcing stance down to guarded)
    >
    [ Spirit Slayer: +0:00:30, 0:00:30 remaining. ]
    [bigshot]>north
    [Upper Trollfang]
    The ridge bends sharply here and the trail bends as well as it follows along the top. A rocky outcropping on each side of the trail provides a tremendous view of the surrounding countryside. You also see an arrow, the Wolfloner disk, a Taladorian warmage, a lesser orc and a lesser orc.
    Obvious paths: southeast, south
    >
    [bigshot]>southeast
    >
    You feel more refreshed.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    >
    [Upper Trollfang]
    The path is difficult to follow here. It has become very faint as it follows along the top of the ridge. Obviously, little traffic passes this way. You also see a Taladorian crossbowman.
    Obvious paths: south, northwest
    >
    [bigshot]>prepare 317
    You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Divine Fury spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >
    [bigshot]>channel #83392848
    You channel at a Taladorian crossbowman.
    Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at your feet as you release a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward a Taladorian crossbowman!
    CS: +525 - TD: +417 + CvA: +8 + 50 + d50: +9 == +175
    Warding failed!
    The Taladorian crossbowman is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 70 points of damage!
    ... 45 points of damage!
    Muscle and bone blasted to pieces by searing wave of energy!
    The crossbowman's heavy crossbow falls to the ground.
    The Taladorian crossbowman is stunned!
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Hard jolt knocks the Taladorian crossbowman back on its heels.

    ** Your dark lor runestaff flares with a burst of flame! **

    ... 25 points of damage!
    Flames incinerate right arm to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
    The divine power suffusing your actions wanes, leaving you bereft of Koar's aid.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

    Abruptly, you sense the attention of your spirit slayer focus upon a Taladorian crossbowman. The pattern of your spell is wrested away from you as the mote of white light flares with blinding brilliance.

    Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground under your spirit slayer as a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy spirals off of the mote toward a Taladorian crossbowman!
    CS: +541 - TD: +417 + CvA: +8 + d100: +52 == +184
    Warding failed!
    The Taladorian crossbowman is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 101 points of damage!
    ... 50 points of damage!
    The Taladorian crossbowman is sliced open neatly by brilliant beam of plasma!
    The Taladorian crossbowman falls to the ground and dies.
    R>
    [340]>chant my bracelet
    --- Lich: sloot3 active.
    ...wait 2 seconds.
    R>
    [sloot3]>loot #83392848
    ...wait 2 seconds.
    R>
    [340]>chant my bracelet
    You chant a reverent orison and lightly clasp your white ora bracelet.
    A rush of divine power washes over you. Your bracelet pulses once and you feel the might of Koar overtake you.

    The golden glow surrounding your bracelet dissipates.
    >
    [sloot3]>loot #83392848
    You search the Taladorian crossbowman.
    You discard the crossbowman's useless equipment.
    It didn't carry any silver.
    It had nothing else of value.
    A Taladorian crossbowman decays into compost.
    >
    --- Lich: sloot3 has exited.
    [bigshot]>stance defensive
    You are now in a defensive stance.
    >
    [bigshot]>northwest


    ******* a few moments later ******

    >
    [Upper Trollfang]
    Three large modwir trees stand in a north-south line and split the trail as it passes from west to east. The northeast branch runs up the side of a long winding ridge while the southeast branch disappears in the brush that grows along the base of the ridge. The two trails come together and form a wider trail that runs off to the northwest. You also see a Taladorian warmage, a Taladorian warmage, an arrow, a Taladorian warmage, a short sword, the Wolfloner disk and a small mound.
    Also here: the body of Lord Dero who is lying down, Wolfloner who is lying down
    Obvious paths: northeast, southeast, northwest
    >
    [go2: travel time: 0:00:03]
    --- Lich: go2 has exited.
    >pre 240
    A Taladorian warmage returns to normal speed.
    >
    You feel more refreshed.
    >
    A blast of stone fragments leaps from a perfect kelyn dagger in Dero's right hand.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage gestures at Wolfloner!
    Wolfloner blinks and appears distracted.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage gestures at Wolfloner!
    The Taladorian warmage's armor prevents the spell from working.
    >se
    A Taladorian warmage gestures at Wolfloner!
    All of a sudden, Wolfloner rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!
    A Taladorian warmage hurls a large boulder at Wolfloner!
    AS: +451 vs DS: +466 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +94 = +119
    ... and hits for 12 points of damage!
    Strike glances off the chest.
    >
    Wait 1 sec.
    >
    Wolfloner screams in agony as the flames continue to burn the flesh from his bones.
    >
    [Upper Trollfang]
    You pass along a wide trail, overgrown on both sides with weeds and thorny bushes. Farther back from the trail are thick clumps of bushes and stands of modwir trees. The growth seems to thin out toward the southeast.
    Obvious paths: southeast, northwest
    >cas
    You don't have a spell prepared!
    >pre 240
    You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spirit Slayer spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >cas
    You gesture.
    A small mote of bright white light swirls into existence around you.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    >
    [ Spirit Slayer: +0:00:30, 0:00:30 remaining. ]
    >nw
    [Upper Trollfang]
    Three large modwir trees stand in a north-south line and split the trail as it passes from west to east. The northeast branch runs up the side of a long winding ridge while the southeast branch disappears in the brush that grows along the base of the ridge. The two trails come together and form a wider trail that runs off to the northwest. You also see a Taladorian warmage, a Taladorian warmage, an arrow, a Taladorian warmage, a short sword, the Wolfloner disk and a small mound.
    Also here: the body of Lord Dero who is lying down, Wolfloner
    Obvious paths: northeast, southeast, northwest
    >
    Wolfloner screams in agony as the flames continue to burn the flesh from his bones.
    >
    Wolfloner screams in agony as the flames continue to burn the flesh from his bones.
    >drag wolf se
    You grab Wolfloner and drag him southeast with you...

    [Upper Trollfang]
    You pass along a wide trail, overgrown on both sides with weeds and thorny bushes. Farther back from the trail are thick clumps of bushes and stands of modwir trees. The growth seems to thin out toward the southeast.
    Also here: Wolfloner
    Obvious paths: southeast, northwest
    Roundtime: 2 sec.
    R>
    Wolfloner darkly says, "Thanks."
    >
    You feel less drained.
    >roll wolf
    You push Wolfloner to the ground and roll him around, trying to extinguish the flames!
    The flames surrounding Wolfloner quickly die down.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    R>
    A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Andreaus.
    >
    Andreaus meditates over Wolfloner.
    Andreaus takes some of Wolfloner's blood loss.
    >
    Andreaus appears to be focusing his thoughts while chanting softly...
    Andreaus concentrates.
    Andreaus looks a lot better.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage just arrived.
    >
    Wolfloner stands up.
    >pre 317
    You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Divine Fury spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage just arrived.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage gestures at Andreaus!

    A shifting, prismatic aura coalesces around Andreaus, then vanishes in a brilliant flash!

    The glowing specks of energy surrounding Andreaus suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
    Andreaus seems a bit less imposing.
    The silvery luminescence fades from around Andreaus.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around Andreaus.
    The bright luminescence fades from around Andreaus.
    Andreaus becomes solid again.
    >chan warm
    You channel at a Taladorian warmage.
    Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at your feet as you release a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward a Taladorian warmage!
    CS: +508 - TD: +491 + CvA: +17 + d100: +4 == +38
    Warded off!
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

    Abruptly, you sense the attention of your spirit slayer focus upon a Taladorian warmage. The pattern of your spell is wrested away from you as the mote of white light flares with blinding brilliance.

    Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground under your spirit slayer as a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy spirals off of the mote toward a Taladorian warmage!
    CS: +539 - TD: +491 + CvA: +17 + d100: +9 == +74
    Warded off!
    R>pre 317
    You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Divine Fury spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >
    A Taladorian warmage gestures at you!
    CS: +478 - TD: +417 + CvA: +11 + d100: +87 - +30 == +129
    Warding failed!
    Wisps of black smoke swirl around your body as it bursts into flame!
    A shimmering sapphire blue robe partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Flames burn hole in chest exposing ribs!
    You are stunned for 5 rounds!
    A shimmering sapphire blue robe partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 20 points of damage!
    Nasty burns to left hand. Gonna need lots of butter.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
    !S>chan warm
    You are still stunned.
    !S>l
    With great effort you ignore the flames and focus your eyes, or what's left of them...
    [Upper Trollfang]
    You pass along a wide trail, overgrown on both sides with weeds and thorny bushes. Farther back from the trail are thick clumps of bushes and stands of modwir trees. The growth seems to thin out toward the southeast. You also see a Taladorian warmage, a Taladorian warmage and the Wolfloner disk.
    Also here: High Lord Andreaus, Wolfloner
    Obvious paths: southeast, northwest
    !S>
    Wolfloner darkly says, "Thanks for the resuve."
    !S>
    The mote of white light next to you disappears.
    !S>
    High Lord Andreaus just went northwest.
    !S>
    Lord Althaz just arrived.
    !S>
    Lord Althaz just went northwest.
    !S>se
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    !S>
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage gestures mystically!
    The Taladorian warmage's armor prevents the spell from working.
    !S>l
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    !S>
    With great effort you ignore the flames and focus your eyes, or what's left of them...
    [Upper Trollfang]
    You pass along a wide trail, overgrown on both sides with weeds and thorny bushes. Farther back from the trail are thick clumps of bushes and stands of modwir trees. The growth seems to thin out toward the southeast. You also see a Taladorian warmage, a Taladorian warmage and the Wolfloner disk.
    Obvious paths: southeast, northwest
    !S>nw
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    Wolfloner comes out of hiding.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    The flames surrounding you flare up violently...
    A shimmering sapphire blue robe partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 20 points of damage!
    Nasty burns to right arm. Gonna need lots of butter.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    !S>se
    !S>
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    Wolfloner leaps from hiding to strike!
    Wolfloner attempts to kick a Taladorian warmage!
    UAF: 557 vs UDF: 594 = 0.937 * MM: 75 + d100: 41 = 111
    ... and hit for 9 points of damage!
    Poorly-executed kick impacts the back with no real force.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage gestures at you!
    Starburst patterns of pale blue light sweep forward from your chest and infuse the deep blue glow with their energy.
    CS: +469 - TD: +442 + CvA: +11 + d100: +20 - +30 == +28
    Warded off!
    A Taladorian warmage's cast misses you. Nothing more happens.
    !S>
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    Wolfloner comes out of hiding.
    Wolfloner carefully placed a glistening sea-blue buckler in his weapon harness.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    The flames surrounding you flare up violently...
    A shimmering sapphire blue robe partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 5 points of damage!
    Minor burns to head. That hurt a bit.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage searches around nervously.

    A Taladorian warmage glances around, sure that it has missed something...

    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    Wolfloner comes out of hiding.
    Wolfloner appears to be preparing to attempt dragging you.
    !S>group open
    You are in far too much agony to do that.
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
    !S>se
    You are still stunned.
    !S>se
    Wolfloner just went southeast.
    !S>
    You are still stunned.
    !S>
    A Taladorian warmage gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
    !>se
    [Upper Trollfang]
    This is the western end of a badly overgrown and neglected road. Small piles of paving stones can be seen nearby, but the large amount of weeds that cover them indicate to you that they have not been moved in quite some time.
    Also here: Wolfloner
    Obvious paths: east, northwest
    !>
    You feel more refreshed.
    !>e
    [Upper Trollfang]
    The road disappears for a time beneath islands of thick grasses only to reappear as you move on. Though the road appears to get little use, a path parallels the road and appears to be used quite frequently. You also see a reinforced wooden defense tower.
    Obvious paths: east, west
    !>pre 213
    The flames surrounding you rise higher with the sudden movement, smothering your willpower.
    Roundtime: 4 sec.
    !R>cas
    ...wait 3 seconds.
    !R>
    You feel the magic of your spell depart.
    !R>
    The flames surrounding you flare up violently...
    A shimmering sapphire blue robe partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Burst of flames to chest toasts skin nicely.

    The flames around you continue to burn!
    !R>pre 213
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    !R>pre 213
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    !R>cas
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    !R>pre 213
    The flames surrounding you rise higher with the sudden movement, smothering your willpower.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    !R>cas
    ...wait 3 seconds.
    !R>l
    Wolfloner just arrived.
    !R>
    With great effort you ignore the flames and focus your eyes, or what's left of them...
    [Upper Trollfang]
    The road disappears for a time beneath islands of thick grasses only to reappear as you move on. Though the road appears to get little use, a path parallels the road and appears to be used quite frequently. You also see a reinforced wooden defense tower.
    Also here: Wolfloner
    Obvious paths: east, west
    !R>roll
    You fall to the ground and roll, trying to extinguish the flames!
    The flames surrounding you quickly die down.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    !PR>
    Wolfloner darkly says, "Could not drag."
    !PR>''haha
    You huskily say, "'haha."
    !P>'it ok
    You huskily say, "It ok."

    ******* a few moments later *******

    Upper Trollfang]
    You pass along a wide trail, overgrown on both sides with weeds and thorny bushes. Farther back from the trail are thick clumps of bushes and stands of modwir trees. The growth seems to thin out toward the southeast. You also see a Taladorian warmage.
    Obvious paths: southeast, northwest
    >
    A Taladorian warmage just arrived.
    >cas warm
    You gesture at a Taladorian warmage.
    Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground at your feet as you release a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy toward a Taladorian warmage!
    CS: +508 - TD: +482 + CvA: +17 + d100: +85 == +128
    Warding failed!
    The Taladorian warmage is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 46 points of damage!
    ... 20 points of damage!
    Vicious hole burned through the Taladorian warmage's shield hand!
    The Taladorian warmage is stunned!
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Heavy spark to chest. Bet that hurts.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

    Abruptly, you sense the attention of your spirit slayer focus upon a Taladorian warmage. The pattern of your spell is wrested away from you as the mote of white light flares with blinding brilliance.

    Particles of dust and soot rise from the ground under your spirit slayer as a pulsating, platinum ripple of energy spirals off of the mote toward a Taladorian warmage!
    CS: +539 - TD: +482 + CvA: +17 + d100: +63 == +137
    Warding failed!
    The Taladorian warmage is cloaked in a blinding platinum light and assailed for 76 points of damage!
    ... 25 points of damage!
    A raw, red hole is drilled in the Taladorian warmage's chest by a powerful bolt!
    The Taladorian warmage falls to the ground and dies.
    A Taladorian warmage becomes solid again.
    The Taladorian warmage no longer bristles with energy.
    The brilliant luminescence fades from around a Taladorian warmage.
    A Taladorian warmage just arrived. Wait, wasn't it here already?
    The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around a Taladorian warmage.
    The translucent sphere fades from around a Taladorian warmage.
    A Taladorian warmage glances around, looking a bit less confident.
    A luminescent aura fades from around a Taladorian warmage.
    >
    Last edited by Luftstreitkräfte; 04-11-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

  5. Default

    What the hell is a Taladorian?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •