Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bitcoin

1. Default

i put some money in safemoon and it went down. sorry folks lol

i just loved how on the money Clyde was even though he was being sarcastic.....some say 800 dollars of bitcoin could one day be worth 100k....

You could of bought 800 dollars worth of bitcoin like a month after he said it and it would be worth right around 100k today.

Then he mentions the wedding ring I was talking about..... december 2012 , 52k for the ring. Could of bought on average 3850 bitcoin that day for same price.

So diamond is forever bro? hahah. give me the tulips.......52k ring bought in 2012 today? same thing is worth like 35 or 40k maybe. the bitcoin? 190 million.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    i put some money in safemoon and it went down. sorry folks lol
    I'm ahead on mine. But I got in at .0000027.

It's hitting a bunch of exchanges soon. Hopefully it'll shoot up once that's all sorted out.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

When do ClydeCoins come out though?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible