Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Terms of Service Document

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You guys are being led around pretty easily.
    I don't think so. I think Reawing started out dead serious but realized the ridiculousness of his(her?) position and tried to make out like it was a joke in his later posts.
    Can't sleep, clown will eat me.

Reawing is ClydeR? ClydeR is Reawing?!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    Reawing is ClydeR? ClydeR is Reawing?!
    Reawing's histrionic outbursts are very un-clydeR.

Reawing reported me for telling Kuyuk to not call the cops on his neighbors for smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathravin View Post
    Bookstore?
    College bookstores are notorious for offering 10 cents on the dollar for people selling them used books. This has led to more than a few enterprises where you "beat the bookstore" by getting significantly more for the (extremely expensive) books you no longer need, but at what cost? At what cost? Those who forfeit knowledge for temporary remuneration deserve neither!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whimsi
    I don't think so. I think Reawing started out dead serious but realized the ridiculousness of his(her?) position and tried to make out like it was a joke in his later posts.
    I think anyone who would seriously hold such a ridiculous position would be unlikely to ever realize it.

I think anyone who would seriously hold such a ridiculous position would be unlikely to ever realize it.
    So you hold the position that people cannot recognize the error of their ways? That seems in direct opposition to your stated positions in numerous threads.

I hold the position that people are almost entirely incapable of recognizing anything about themselves. It is one of my favorite positions, I am surprised it has not been more clear in the past.

I also hold the position that people can function as very good mirrors for each other, so it is our solemn and righteous duty to do so and show others where they have faltered. No matter how good a mirror is, though, a person has to open their eyes and look at it for it to work. In this vein, Reawing's eyes would have to be screwed tightly shut to believe what he said, perhaps irreparably so.

You are just repeating your belief that people cannot learn and change. Don't need to gussy it up.

You mean like he did in his last meltdown.. when he tried to say he was against gun totally.. yet had a gun?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Reawing View Post
    It is never ok to hit women.

Bitch shouldn't have burnt my bean pies...
    Last edited by Doughboy; 02-05-2010 at 12:12 AM.