Page 306 of 318 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3180

Thread: Rescue / raise service on Teras

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy Dogg View Post
    still going strong with the posts after years lol, just decided to get back into the game a little bit the other day.. figured id stop in and say hey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    that woman is probably the best looking woman in the world, anyone knows her name?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    that woman is probably the best looking woman in the world, anyone knows her name?
    Niece Waidhofer