Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: What good books have you read lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Hol up, isn't Blackflame #3?

Yeah, it's not my pic tho, that was from the subreddit and Will's brother.

I enjoyed Bloodline, I want to go back and re-read it again to consider it more seriously, but I'm taking a breather with something in between.

2. Default

I found bloodline to be the weakest of the series, hopefully next book picks up

I finished The White Dragon and now I'm re-reading the next book in Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series, Dragonsong.
    Last edited by Kyulen; 04-20-2021 at 11:40 PM.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

I finished Dragonsong and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, Dragonsinger.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

I finished Dragonsinger and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, Dragondrums.

I finished Dragondrums and now I'm re-reading the next book in Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series, The Renegades of Pern.

I've finished The Renegades of Pern and now I'm re-reading the next book in the Dragonriders of Pern series, All the Weyrs of Pern.