Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 477

Thread: What good books have you read lately?

  1. #11

    Default

    Competition Solution by Paul London
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

  2. #12

    Default

    Despite the "young adult" reading level I enjoyed Feed a lot, the idea of the book was interesting.
    I got that job, by the way

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post
    Despite the "young adult" reading level I enjoyed Feed a lot, the idea of the book was interesting.
    Sounds like the appropriate level.

  4. #14

    Default

    But you are a "young adult"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post
    Despite the "young adult" reading level I enjoyed Feed a lot, the idea of the book was interesting.
    Not knowing what _Feed_ is about, I read your comment as:

    "Despite my young adult reading level, I really enjoyed the bloody, gory, and sadistic topics that _Feed_ covered."

    :P
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Not knowing what _Feed_ is about, I read your comment as:

    "Despite my young adult reading level, I really enjoyed the bloody, gory, and sadistic topics that _Feed_ covered."

    :P
    The only things that come to my mind when the word Feed is used as a title are vampires... which the young adult part means its essentially another shiney vampire homo humpfest like twilight... or something about horses. I hope it's about horses.

    edit: No offense to actual homos. No honest homosexual could be as gay as twilight.
    Last edited by Delias; 02-23-2011 at 11:05 AM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North American Continent
    Posts
    9,735

    Default

    I've been reading the Omnivore's Dilemma while on the train in the mornings. Going to look for a good fiction book tonight to read on the plane tomorrow.
    Last edited by Mighty Nikkisaurus; 02-23-2011 at 11:11 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

  8. Default

    I recently started reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I know, I know I am years behind.

    Made it halfway through book 2 last night.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,772

    Default

    Richard Laymon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyah View Post
    I recently started reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I know, I know I am years behind.

    Made it halfway through book 2 last night.
    Great series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •