Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: the Marlu conflict: an early timeline from Jaeden's perspective / list of my kills.

  1. #101

    Default

    breaaak
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  2. #102

    Default

    Thank you for all of the positive rep, I knew this thread had fans out there!!!!!!!!!! EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  3. #103

    Default

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

  5. #105

    Default

    eaaak
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    eaaak
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is correct.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty, dirty
    Posts
    4,479

    Default

    ay mate

  9. #109

    Default

    Fun fact: If this thread disappeared, IW would most likely kill himself irl.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •