Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing Down Marlu - The Uncensored Version

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaneCV View Post
    Fair enough, but I just want anyone to use scripts of mine that they think are useful. Or ask me for help with scripting.

Because Tisket did this, I've gotten to write custom scripts for a lot of people, help them write their own, and teach them a couple of things that have helped them break into Ruby and Lich scripting.

So in the end, it all worked out.
    Yes...because of this the Guardians of Sunfist berserking warrior script(STask) is on its way!

Cervina is awesome...

re: GM that is listening and handing out titles...I'll take a maul with more than claid weighting called "a large log of linguicia" for Portu Guese Make him jovial and fat looking too with pigs blood and grease smeared on him

kthnxbai!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Durfin View Post
    One of my favs:

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: sucks that are force is split in half by half us going to EN. now we have no support"

Guess I shouldn't have moved away, lol.

It's really awesome that Mooch got her title. Thanks.

4. Default

All of this makes me really miss the action and excitement.

I've been at the keyboard scripting for weeks now and it's boring.
    Last edited by Shattered Dreamer; 08-24-2010 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    All of this makes me really miss the action and excitement.

I've been at the keyboard scripting for weeks now and it's boring.
    Nothing wrong with a little competition for hunting grounds and such, when it's competitive, in my opinion.

Camping the catacombs and what not? Yeah, just paint a bullseye on your ass and save yourself some time.

Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    I stand by this. It's one of the only things that I really meant. Cervina is a nice person (out of game) and trusted others, doing nothing to deserve being treated that way.

My words were directed at Tisket in this case, and they ring true.
    Except associating herself with a group whose purpose was to grief. She may be a good person out of game but that doesn't mean dick when it comes to in game conflict.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: Razorfang and necro in cyclops"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: where?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: 5369"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madmountan: come on guys, kill these fucks" -- Sucks being the first to go.
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Milamber: outta mana otherwise I would"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: just got raised "
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: Void hit me"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: omw"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madmountan: they left" -- Or not.
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: fuck. got htere and got a bop to the head. cant cast now. lol"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: the good news is necromonger CANT ward me." -- Don't be silly. 417, 119, 230, 715, and 413.
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Milamber: where oblivion?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: 5369"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: dont come in"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: hes imploding"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: Staying away"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: stupid fumble"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: out of mana"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: yeah he got really lucky"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: uuhhhh"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: i was in a fucking SANCT" -- LOL
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: why does this fucking shit happen"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: it will hit sanc. stay out of cyclops"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: double wtf: there was no black void in this room AND i was in a sanctuary. w t f"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: i have never ever seen an implosion death crit from a room away"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: Got razor with the immolate"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: But he didnt die damn it" -- Almost.
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: especially wiht i had 3 manuever buffs and purify air"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Maldric: 6th fucking death today, not a single one of them made any damn sense" -- Lesson learned?
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: OK, should I use Mordechai to run in and smack face?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Cthulu: whats gping on?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: so who was it that told us to go there?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: kind of set us up to get killed lol"

[Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: I called that they were there, saw em going after cthulu...Immolated one then ran out of mana" -- Interesting that I was chasing Cthulu considering that I hadn't even seen him. And then he pulls in like Towlie with no fucking idea what's going on.

Code:
    [Noman's Land, Urgh Pens]
    A particularly stubborn scrub tree clings to life here, somehow finding sustenance in the mud.  It has but a few leaves, and its trunk is bare of bark from the ground up to the span of a dwarf.  A mud-spattered raven perches on one branch, huddled against the damp breeze.
    Obvious paths: east, southwest, west, northwest
    Razorfang followed.

[go2]>southwest

[Noman's Land, Urgh Pens]
    The mud and slop of the pens gives way to the mud and rock of the hill to the south.  A narrow path winds its way up.  The climb looks fairly difficult, given the slippery and uncertain footing.  At the other end, you can see the black maw of a large cave gaping from the hillside.
    Obvious paths: north, northeast, northwest
    Razorfang followed.

You put a snake-carved russet orase runestaff in your boarhide pack.

[go2]>climb path

Gracefully, your feet skip across the short protrusions of the path.  Before long, you find yourself standing at the top.

[Noman's Land, Cave Mouth]
    The ledge here at the mouth of the cave provides a splendid view of the valley below in all its mud-spattered, ill-smelling beauty.  The cave entrance itself is at least twenty feet high, and a dank, sickly-sweet smoke wafts from it.  To the southwest, a dimly lit passage leads deeper into the hillside.  You also see a muddy path leading down the hill.
    Obvious paths: southwest

You remove a snake-carved russet orase runestaff from in your boarhide pack.

Razorfang just climbed up a narrow path.
    Razorfang removes a short sword from in his leather backpack.
    Razorfang slings a steel grey faewood aegis off from over his shoulder.
    Razorfang just closed a hardened leather backpack.
    Razorfang tried to join your group, but your group status is closed.  Click GROUP OPEN to let him join you.

You gently take hold of Razorfang's hand.
    You hear someone intoning a short, mystical phrase...
    Malevolence suddenly fades into view.
    Malevolence gestures.
    A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from Malevolence.
    You are buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and knocked to the ground.
    You are pinned in place, unable to move.
    Roundtime: 10 sec.
    Malevolence just went southwest.
    Razorfang pulls you to your feet.
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Oblivion: hmm.. they need to be added to kos lol" -- Yeah.
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: im there now"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Mordechai: Should I go be bait?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: looks clear, but they may be invis"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: just scouted the area hidden"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: Manaing up on my wizard, then going to go park him there and hit anyone not us who comes"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: which one is the sorc? necro or razor? or both?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madmountan: necro is"
    -- LOL
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: what is raz?"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madmountan: dunno I disarmed him"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: nice"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madmountan: he didn't get an attack off"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Madmountan: and necro faile dto ward me 5 times before the void killed me"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: yeah necro couldnt ward Maldric either. 0% chance"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Malevolence: My wizard wards em just fine, so they cant be too high level"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: loc necromonger"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Cervina: Locating Necromonger..."
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Cervina: Necromonger is Unpresenced."
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: dunno HOW the fuck maldric died"
    [Spy]-GSF: Daffy: "Calidus: was standing in an empty room"
    -- It's still funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RaneCV View Post
    Fair enough, but I just want anyone to use scripts of mine that they think are useful. Or ask me for help with scripting.

Because Tisket did this, I've gotten to write custom scripts for a lot of people, help them write their own, and teach them a couple of things that have helped them break into Ruby and Lich scripting.

So in the end, it all worked out.
    It wasn't Tisket - it was me. Don't place blame on her. She didn't do anything but be the most awesomest mole eva!
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    Except associating herself with a group whose purpose was to grief. She may be a good person out of game but that doesn't mean dick when it comes to in game conflict.

In her defense, she only took up with the Marlu because I griefed her severely.

I wasn't able to get to her and when her protection finally dropped, I took full advantage.

[Spy]-GSFaffy: "Cthulu: hahaha, I been posted negative rep with arrogant islamic comments to trick people into thinking jaeden wrote it - it's working"
    [Spy]-GSFaffy: "Mordechai: Operation: Make Jaeden Look Dumb = Success! But...unneccesary heh"

I forgive you.
    Last edited by IorakeWarhammer; 08-24-2010 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156