Page 46 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigshot: The New Optimus Prime

What about...

When you start the head it works exactly the same as it does now. E.g. spams the address 5 times.

But it also starts a Watchfor, and if anyone joins your group then it'll display the address again? I'm wondering if Watchfor's will still activate if the parent script is paused. Because you probably want to pause bigshot on the head so he'll stop moving around.
    Last edited by Alorn15; 06-21-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    "You burn with hunger for food that does not exist."

Playershops 3

~ GSF:Azathoth

That would be the bomb, and you sir would rock even more than you already do.

3. Default

Put watchfor inta yer message stack. We know dat doesn't pause.

- Smythe

Testing out the new bigshot.lic. When I use the new wait method "wait 30 and kill target", it seems to be jumping the gun quite often and swinging as soon as I walk in the room. Is that the right syntax? Once I swing and the creature I'm hunting swings, if I don't stun the creature (make it prone), then the wait time kicks in as it should.

One additional comment - I'm using surge in the CMANs in the hunting tab. Was using it with the old bigshot.lic, but in this version, I'm constantly *POP*ing muscles. Any ideas?

And one more comment - in the previous version of bigshot.lic, I was having a hard time designating the creatures I did want to attack. For instance, if I was hunting cave trolls and they were in an area that also had war trolls and I don't want to swing at the war trolls. I tried using "cave troll" as a valid target, but that caused bigshot to just pass them by when walking the hunting area.
    Last edited by JohnDoe; 06-21-2010 at 05:46 PM.

JohnDoe: Are you hunting a creature that sometimes leaves the room immediately after it swings? I'm looking at a bug right now where bigshot will find another creature, then attack immediately when this happens. Your routine looks fine.

As far as the surge goes... that's odd. I don't think anything has changed there. Is this in MA mode? Paste your settings please.

Unfortunately there's no way to distinguish between cave troll and hill troll at the moment. I think starscream does, however.

Playershops 3

And if you look into doing that and your going to be looking into the nouns for attack could you look into this too? Way back when Bigshot was Optimus, Megatron and Starscream if I was hunting grimswarm I could just put Orc troll giant and it would go after all the different types of grimswarm. Since it became bigshot yo have to put wizard, warrior, ranger, hunter etc. It's quite a long list. Only good thing is that you can put them in order and have it go after casters first. So I don't kknow maybe have it able to recognize both and if I want to just kill them all or if I want to specify which come first I can. But I know it does the same thing to people who hunt like Shaelfe and gnolls now

7. Default

Minor suggestion: clear da event stack when ya go to HUNTING status? Whatever's on da stack at that point is stale. But it is takin' time ta clear.

>> Prolly wouldn' hurt ta do it when a target expires, too.

- Smythe
    Last edited by Smythe; 06-21-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn15 View Post
    JohnDoe: Are you hunting a creature that sometimes leaves the room immediately after it swings? I'm looking at a bug right now where bigshot will find another creature, then attack immediately when this happens. Your routine looks fine.

As far as the surge goes... that's odd. I don't think anything has changed there. Is this in MA mode? Paste your settings please.

Unfortunately there's no way to distinguish between cave troll and hill troll at the moment. I think starscream does, however.
    I was hunting cyclops (VERY slow) when bigshot wasn't waiting. Only 1 in the room, attacked upon entry - this can be bad (obviously) if you're in offensive. Not in MA mode, solo hunting. Settings below
    Code:
    bigshot: Version: 2.000]
    [bigshot: flee_count: 1]
    [bigshot: hunting_stance: offensive]
    [bigshot: ammo_hide: false]
    [bigshot: resting_scripts: pauserest]
    [bigshot: always_flee_from: giant, titan, crone]
    [bigshot: wounded_eval: bleeding? || percenthealth <= 70]
    [bigshot: oom: 1]
    [bigshot: loot_script: sloot]
    [bigshot: resting_commands: set description on]
    [bigshot: resting_room_id: 228]
    [bigshot: signs: 9605, 9705]
    [bigshot: invalid_targets: kobold, goblin]
    [bigshot: hunting_room_id: 2569]
    [bigshot: use_wracking: false]
    [bigshot: monitor_interaction: false]
    [bigshot: rest_till_mana: 1]
    [bigshot: hunting_commands: wait 30 and kill target]
    [bigshot: targets: zombie, warrior, golem, warcat, orc, shambler, reiver, chieftain, troll, cyclops]
    [bigshot: hunting_boundaries: 2570, 2558, 5363, 12569, 2008, 2007, 2009, 2010, 12570, 1997, 2011, 2022, 8071, 1213, 6418, 6416, 6784, 7823, 7905, 8093, 4116, 473, 7774, 1208, 3562, 4121, 7905, 8440, 8461, 8450, 4337, 4304, 8180, 6888, 520, 501, 481, 7601, 7603, 7694, 7703, 7706, 14969, 4216, 4252, 4202, 4278, 7964, 7966, 6263, 6108, 433, 6691, 4302, 4339, 4301, 4268, 8187, 7996, 3608, 7993, 6763, 6780]
    [bigshot: rest_till_exp: 89]
    [bigshot: wait_for_swing: 30]
    [bigshot: spam: true]
    [bigshot: depart_switch: false]
    [bigshot: dead_man_switch: true]
    [bigshot: wand_if_oom: false]
    [bigshot: encumbered: 20]
    [bigshot: fried: 100]
    [bigshot: hunting_prep_commands: disband, group close, set description off, stow all, ready weapon]

Think I figured out the pattern - it waits like it should until...my disk arrives. As soon as my disk enters the room bigshot moves my character into attack stance and attacks.

JohnDoe -
    Can you run the following script and copy/paste the message for your disk arriving, and the cyclops swinging?
    ;e status_tags; loop { echo get }

It's gonna get REALLY spammy. To kill it type ;kill all

Playershops 3