Page 2142 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 114216422042209221322140214121422143 LastLast
Results 21,411 to 21,420 of 21426

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #21411

    Default

    Arkansas has roads?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #21412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Apparently she didn't feel the emergency shoulder was safe enough, it's a small emergency shoulder so I can understand it. I sure wouldn't want to change a tire on my driver's side on it.
    Looks like a normal shoulder to me. Also if that's her excuse then slow down so the cop knows you aren't trying to speed away, but yet she appears to be keeping pace with the car in front of her who presumably is doing the speed limit. I have no idea how long the cop was following her because clearly the video is edited, but assuming this all happened in less than a minute then the cop should have given her more time, but let's not pretend she isn't partially to blame just because she's a woman and pregnant, like the officer had any idea she was pregnant.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-10-2021 at 04:56 PM.

  3. #21413
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,642
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Looks like a normal shoulder to me. Also if that's her excuse then slow down so the cop knows you aren't trying to speed away, but yet she appears to be keeping pace with the car in front of her who presumably is doing the speed limit. I have no idea how long the cop was following her because clearly the video is edited, but assuming this all happened in less than a minute then the cop should have given her more time, but let's not pretend she isn't partially to blame just because she's a woman and pregnant, like the officer had any idea she was pregnant.
    That right shoulder seems narrow as hell, idk at least for my area.

    I found a video from start to finish, he used that shit within 2 minutes of the entire thing starting. Seems reckless on his part. Doesn't look like she passed any exits and right before he does his thing you see there's an exit in 1 mile. He could have at least waited the minute to see if she pulled off then.

    Last edited by drauz; 06-10-2021 at 05:37 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  4. #21414

    Default

    What a dick.

    I hope she gets rich as fuck off of this.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #21415
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,642
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    but let's not pretend she isn't partially to blame
    I know this is just a random person on twitter saying this but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. If it is, god damn is she getting a payday.

    Last edited by drauz; 06-10-2021 at 05:52 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  6. #21416
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,203
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Yeah the pit was completely unnecessary. What was she even being pulled over for?

    /edit first video says 84 in a 70, wow big fucking deal.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-10-2021 at 06:02 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #21417

    Default

    Nobody in that video is smart. That cop was a dick for doing the pit and flipping a car that was clearly not a threat. That lady should have just pulled over, tell the cop her discomfort and moved from there.

    Instead, she probably has a scrambled fetus and a potentially fat lawsuit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

  8. #21418
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Nobody in that video is smart. That cop was a dick for doing the pit and flipping a car that was clearly not a threat. That lady should have just pulled over, tell the cop her discomfort and moved from there.

    Instead, she probably has a scrambled fetus and a potentially fat lawsuit.
    This is all correct.

  9. #21419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I know this is just a random person on twitter saying this but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. If it is, god damn is she getting a payday.

    Which is what I said: she didn't slow down, at least it doesn't look like it from the video. I don't know if a pit maneuver was warranted in this case but she handled that all wrong.

  10. Default

    i got "pulled over by a fake cop once" 17 year old me... got fooled enough to stop but something said the lights arent exactly right... I left, and they probably realized i was a dude and left... It is not a big deal in the city. living in texas and miles between stops, i'd never not tell any of my female family, loved ones to dial 911, and continue on to a safe space.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •