Page 2143 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 11431643204320932133214121422143
Results 21,421 to 21,426 of 21426

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What a dick.

I hope she gets rich as fuck off of this.
    ^ this
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Which is what I said: she didn't slow down, at least it doesn't look like it from the video. I don't know if a pit maneuver was warranted in this case but she handled that all wrong.
    She slowed down to 60 in a 70 mph zone.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That right shoulder seems narrow as hell, idk at least for my area.

I found a video from start to finish, he used that shit within 2 minutes of the entire thing starting. Seems reckless on his part. Doesn't look like she passed any exits and right before he does his thing you see there's an exit in 1 mile. He could have at least waited the minute to see if she pulled off then.

"Cop" should do no less than 20 years in prison.

Without knowing how long he had been chasing her, considering it was just him it couldn't have been for very long. To me it looked like she was waiting to get to an exit as well.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That right shoulder seems narrow as hell, idk at least for my area.

I found a video from start to finish, he used that shit within 2 minutes of the entire thing starting. Seems reckless on his part. Doesn't look like she passed any exits and right before he does his thing you see there's an exit in 1 mile. He could have at least waited the minute to see if she pulled off then.

Agreed, I won't pull over on a tight shoulder like that with a tall cement barrier. I've driven a mile or two before in order to get past the cement barrier so I can pull over in a safer area, for the cops safety if nothing else.
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

Which is what I said: she didn't slow down, at least it doesn't look like it from the video. I don't know if a pit maneuver was warranted in this case but she handled that all wrong.
    I don't think she did anything wrong. The thing Drauz posted is probably true, and it makes sense, and she followed it. Even if not, it's pretty damn obvious that she wasn't trying to flee. Not like that SUV could outrun a cop car in the first place.

And yeah, all that over going 84 in a 70. On the interstate. With no nearby traffic. What's that, like a $200-250 ticket?

That $200-250 ticket is hopefully gonna cost that county a few million.

Also lol @ the cop "I don't know what's going on in your vehicle"

That's right, you don't. There could be some sort of emergency happening, so let's flip the vehicle over after like 2 minutes just because they kept moving forward at a steady pace after putting their hazards on.

Too bad she wasn't in labor at the time and driving herself to the hospital. She'd probably get 10x the payout she's already going to get.

And yeah pulling over on a shoulder like that is stupid. Dumb fucks crash into that kind of shit all the time.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Yeah, she followed exactly what the driver's license handbook for Arkansas told her to do. That cop is going to be in the poor house.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam