Page 1460 of 2140 FirstFirst ... 460960136014101450145814591460146114621470151015601960 ... LastLast
Results 14,591 to 14,600 of 21399

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    And being unable to visualize alternative scenarios is a failing of the immature.

Zing.
    I can't argue that, I am definitely pretty juvenile when I can be. I'll let you have this one, granny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Blog Entries

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Oh, when I was transferring stuff from my truck to the vehicle of the person that picked me up, I had my pistol in my center console. So I went to the two cops and told them I have a pistol in the vehicle and I was about to take it out for that purpose.. They said "As long as you don't point it at us it is cool."
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, when I was transferring stuff from my truck to the vehicle of the person that picked me up, I had my pistol in my center console. So I went to the two cops and told them I have a pistol in the vehicle and I was about to take it out for that purpose.. They said "As long as you don't point it at us it is cool."
    Good thing you're not black.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Good thing you're not black.
    Praise Allah.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

13 hours at my unpaid internship tomorrow.

/cry.
    I got that job, by the way

My younger sister, a long-time confirmed and "open" lesbian, has been undergoing the process of becoming my brother. He's been taking the hormones, going to the therapists, and has begun to identify himself with a masculine name. All totally fine with me. A bit harder on my severely Catholic parents, but still... we're managing.

The legal name change went through a few days ago. Come to find out that he changed his first, middle, and last names. The last name was changed from our 'family' name to the last name of his maternal grandfather (my mom's dad, who passed away 10 years or so ago). When asked about the reasoning, he responded that "Grampy was the only man in my life who ever showed me real love". Then proceeded to hit up my parents for money for Christmas gifts, and got them to pay for a plumber to fix his upstairs toilet.

Fratricide never seemed so reasonable.
    -Just Dan

You should have spoken up right there and said don't give the money because that might be showing love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    You should have spoken up right there and said don't give the money because that might be showing love.
    If I'd have been there when this all went down, it would have gone down a lot differently.
    -Just Dan

I scored "exceeds expectations" in my annual performance review, which is the highest possible rating.

Even though the firm did well this year, because of some government fines and negative PR from some BS that went down in 2008, merit bonuses and raises have been limited. My bonus was the equivelant of "jelly of the month club".
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 12-19-2013 at 10:51 AM.