Page 899 of 2140 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989789889990090190994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 21399

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

  1. #8981

    Default

    Since it's raining here.. I was hoping that WoW would be doing the "rolling restart" as maintenance today... but no. Full maintenance.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #8982
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Natick, MA
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    I'm coming to realize that there is an actual complete Bible, full of great stories and guidance, and then another abbreviated one with just disconnected and out of context quotes to be used to prove whatever point anyone feels like getting across with a feeling of authority.

  3. #8983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Since it's raining here.. I was hoping that WoW would be doing the "rolling restart" as maintenance today... but no. Full maintenance.
    Eh, I don't know when they changed to a 3 hour maintenance, but I'm not gonna complain. Obviously restarts are nice, but this new maintenance window is much better than it was when I played before.

  4. #8984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showal View Post
    I'm coming to realize that there is an actual complete Bible, full of great stories and guidance, and then another abbreviated one with just disconnected and out of context quotes to be used to prove whatever point anyone feels like getting across with a feeling of authority.
    It's kind of like invisible Obama.

  5. #8985

    Default

    I just started an e-mail to our company president with, "If you're finished throwing Joe under the bus..." (Joe being my boss)

  6. #8986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I just started an e-mail to our company president with, "If you're finished throwing Joe under the bus..." (Joe being my boss)
    You've got balls.

    My frowns: I have to write a paper in the next 2 hours with a really bad hangover. My breath is flammable. I'm sweating vodka. I feel like I just got gang banged. I need like 5 showers.

  7. #8987

  8. #8988
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    Oh my god that's so fucking adorable-pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  9. #8989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Oh my god that's so fucking adorable-pathetic.
    That's what Ron Swanson cat looked like as a kitten!

    2012-11-03_12-38-47_994.jpg

  10. #8990
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,772

    Default

    I am going to steal your Maggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •