Page 899 of 2140 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989789889990090190994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 21399

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Frown Today

Since it's raining here.. I was hoping that WoW would be doing the "rolling restart" as maintenance today... but no. Full maintenance.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm coming to realize that there is an actual complete Bible, full of great stories and guidance, and then another abbreviated one with just disconnected and out of context quotes to be used to prove whatever point anyone feels like getting across with a feeling of authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Since it's raining here.. I was hoping that WoW would be doing the "rolling restart" as maintenance today... but no. Full maintenance.
    Eh, I don't know when they changed to a 3 hour maintenance, but I'm not gonna complain. Obviously restarts are nice, but this new maintenance window is much better than it was when I played before.

Quote Originally Posted by Showal View Post
    I'm coming to realize that there is an actual complete Bible, full of great stories and guidance, and then another abbreviated one with just disconnected and out of context quotes to be used to prove whatever point anyone feels like getting across with a feeling of authority.
    It's kind of like invisible Obama.

I just started an e-mail to our company president with, "If you're finished throwing Joe under the bus..." (Joe being my boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I just started an e-mail to our company president with, "If you're finished throwing Joe under the bus..." (Joe being my boss)
    You've got balls.

My frowns: I have to write a paper in the next 2 hours with a really bad hangover. My breath is flammable. I'm sweating vodka. I feel like I just got gang banged. I need like 5 showers.

Quote Originally Posted by msconstrew View Post
    Oh my god that's so fucking adorable-pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Oh my god that's so fucking adorable-pathetic.
    That's what Ron Swanson cat looked like as a kitten!

2012-11-03_12-38-47_994.jpg

I am going to steal your Maggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.