Page 4 of 313 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchant Feedback

1. Default

re: alicorn

Bought a char from him, took a couple days longer than I expected, got a little paranoid; came through with the char no problems.

Sergey was always very fast and reliable with deliveries, Onurb was able to work around my not being able to play due to my deployment by delivering to a person that I am trusting to hold some things, and AestheticDeath is being very understanding of my situation and is going out of his way to work with me on multiple purchases that I am making and will be picking up when I am back in the States. I highly reccomend all 3 of them.

I have dealt with both Onurb and Composer, both have been very good sellers to me.

Got scammed slightly by slipping on a character purchase, though.
    ~I am Shifted

Confusion is not a state of mind, its at lifestyle.
    - Shifted

Quote Originally Posted by Clove View Post
    You are hysterical and need to drink a pint or take a pill or do something to restore yourself to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    Winning internet arguements will not make your penis bigger; I refer you to the multiplication property of zero.

4. Default

fallenSiant is a stand up guy! Kitsun is le boooo thou ;P
    Player of Greys
    Discord: Greys#6705

5. Default

Well as of today, still no contact from Alicorn. I can only assume that he isnt interested in following through with the transfer of the lvl 44 bard i paid for. Just be wary. If something changes i'll be sure to update my post.

Blog Entries

I've bought armor from Tsin at a decent price and it was delivered without incident. I wouldn't vouch for the guy, but I never had any qualms with him.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Don't buy from Augie, she sucks...oh wait um...I mean -- buy all my shit when I open my accounts back up!

Ardwen, Wadsworth, Sergey, Fallen, fallenSaint, Kitsun, Satira, allen, Jolena, Stunseed - they all rock.

Tsin - he has his good and bad moments. I haven't ever gotten scammed by him, but I also shop smart. He's got good shit, you just have to be willing to deal with some BS that goes with it.
    If I had balls, they'd be bigger than yours.

I had a friend of mine have a bad dealing with Composer.

Basically it came down to Composer owing the rest of a balance of 15M(Or some such) and he didn't pay for 6months+. Finally my friend had to refund the initial partial payment and get the item back from him after several discussions.

During that 6 months Composer was seen to be buying and selling several items (over 5M range). So it wasn't a matter of not having the coins, which I could understand, but not wanting to.

9. Default

If there was a doubt (which I doubt -- if that makes sense) ...

Kitsun = Awesomesauce

Fast delivery, no problems

Kitsun DOES rule.