Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bbwhited?

Default bbwhited?

BBwhited (6:26:12 PM): http://www.gb4uknit.biz/snitz/default.asp come see my forum sign up and start posting
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

He seems to be a scam artist, and stealing someone elses website designs is not a good way to get into a 'business venture' he obviously isnt very good at yet.

I can't speak of some of the things I've heard from others about him, but from my own experience he seems to overrate and lie about most of the items he has tried to sell to me.

I won't be dealing with him myself, and I wish a whole lotta luck to anyone else who tries to do so.

Rofl .. not sure trying to steal gsauctions shit was a good idea.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticDeath View Post
    He seems to be a scam artist, and stealing someone elses website designs is not a good way to get into a 'business venture' he obviously isnt very good at yet.

I can't speak of some of the things I've heard from others about him, but from my own experience he seems to overrate and lie about most of the items he has tried to sell to me.

I won't be dealing with him myself, and I wish a whole lotta luck to anyone else who tries to do so.
    Hmmm.. I'll have to double check my log/sell/screenshot folder but I believe I sold him something and there wasn't a problem but to be completely honest this latest "endeavor" smells like shit...mainly because he is stealing the most reputable silver/item sites web work...

I guess he's saving up for another fixskills potion.

You sold him a fixskills pot for cash?
    Last edited by Sean of the Thread; 01-04-2007 at 07:11 PM.

If I remember right, Aethor was the one who gave Tsin 27M for the first fixskills potion...and then gave it to Emislity before she 'cheated' on him.

Bwernt.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    If I remember right, Aethor was the one who gave Tsin 27M for the first fixskills potion...and then gave it to Emislity before she 'cheated' on him.
    Doh!