Page 878 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 3787788288688768778788798808889289781378 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 14019

Thread: What are you listening to atm?

Frontline Assembly - Plasticity

Frontline Assembly - Low Life

Primus - John The Fisherman

The Pixies - Ring The Bell

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Gone Girl soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Gone Girl soundtrack
    Trent Reznor is the musical genius of our generation...right up there with Bach and Beethoven.

You might not personally like what he puts out, but you can't deny the raw talent...well, yeah, you probably could deny that too, but you'd be completely ignorant. Dude can play every instrument on the planet. Well.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    Trent Reznor is the musical genius of our generation...right up there with Bach and Beethoven.

You might not personally like what he puts out, but you can't deny the raw talent...well, yeah, you probably could deny that too, but you'd be completely ignorant. Dude can play every instrument on the planet. Well.
    Are you my clone or Is it vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    I've got to stop you there. You do a fine job of keeping hyperbole out of your political posts. It's a shame to see it rearing its head in the far more important world of music. Trent may be talented, but he's no Bach. In 200 years, no one will even know Trent's name, while Bach will still be considered the father of western music. I respect Trent's body of work as much as the next guy (especially his most recent work), but let's return to reality, shall we?

9. Default

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I've got to stop you there. You do a fine job of keeping hyperbole out of your political posts. It's a shame to see it rearing its head in the far more important world of music. Trent may be talented, but he's no Bach. In 200 years, no one will even know Trent's name, while Bach will still be considered the father of western music. I respect Trent's body of work as much as the next guy (especially his most recent work), but let's return to reality, shall we?
    False.