Page 1401 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 401901130113511391139914001401
Results 14,001 to 14,004 of 14004

Thread: What are you listening to atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

It's been over a decade since I lived in Atlanta. I'm not sure why it's so fond to me, but damn there is some great music out of there. I've lived in my current area for the longest I have ever lived anywhere. A good place to work I guess.

The three biggest states are in. NY, CA, TX, but TX barely. Then you have Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, and Michigan mostly because of Eminem. But not just. I'm sure there are others, but what else sticks out? Washington and Oregon? After that.. I am a little lost. Illinois maybe. And the Carolinas.

* Oklahoma, Flaming Lips.. but that's just one band that popped in my head
    Last edited by tash; 05-11-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Another Georgia native. Tom Petty is originally from Florida.. but I didn't include that state. Why? Because.