Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post-Cap Rogue Armor Preference

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Chain class isn't represented for any reason?
    Presumably hindrance and dodging impact. At least for those who are well post cap
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

I appreciate all of the comments. How do you guys feel about the CvA difference between plate and lighter armor? Is it another one of those things where at that point you have enough spells to offset the loss?

As rogues do not receive any Chain Armor Proficiencies under PSM3, Chain is just a lesser/weaker MBP choice. Worst of each tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Palcron View Post
    I appreciate all of the comments. How do you guys feel about the CvA difference between plate and lighter armor? Is it another one of those things where at that point you have enough spells to offset the loss?
    I thought that was the whole point of LAM was to provide better CVA in lighter armor.

5. Default

I was testing out different armors in the test instance, and could only get up to about 510 DS in offensive self spelled with the same 120/475 split (3x dodge, 2x armor, 2x CM, 2x PF, etc) with 4x doubles, hand xbow, and buckler that I rummaged up.

Are you also beefed up with Ascension?
    Last edited by dzulthu; 05-23-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzulthu View Post
    I was testing out different armors in the test instance, and could only get up to about 510 DS in offensive self spelled with the same 120/475 split (3x dodge, 2x armor, 2x CM, 2x PF, etc) with 4x doubles, hand xbow, and buckler that I rummaged up.

Are you also beefed up with Ascension?
    Nope, but my armor is 7x, hand crossbow is 8x, and buckler is 10x zelnorn (so +25 equivalent? I think??), and the passive cman as well.
    Last edited by Malvadere; 05-23-2021 at 10:02 PM.
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com