Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: On the Herd

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The part where you think anyone on here will be like "Latrin is right, I've been wrong about everything this whole time and I'm going to start doing XYZ from now on." indicates that you think everyone here is clueless without your "guidance," as evidenced by your belief that you "have" to post these retarded updates, all while showcasing your already well known all around general cluelessness.

    Speaking of cluelessness, I was joking about the flu thing. But I really shouldn't be surprised that you would believe that whole "we eradicated the flu!" narrative in a society where people dying in motorcycle wrecks get labeled as COVID deaths.

    All while legitimately believing you're some sort of PC shepherd.
    It's an empirical fact that we're having less than 2% of the flu cases this season as we were in seasons past, and while less than 2% is bad for milk it's great for saving tens of thousands of lives. Everyone has the ability to find this out, it's a simple division, but people like you don't have the inclination to do so. I don't think it's relevant or interesting whether that's "clueless" so I'll leave that up to you. As with everything I've posted about the coronavirus pandemic, I've given you the truth that would have otherwise been in perilously short supply for you - that's how bubbles work, that's the whole point.

    It's your choice what to do with that truth.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It's an empirical fact that we're having less than 2% of the flu cases this season as we were in seasons past, and while less than 2% is bad for milk it's great for saving tens of thousands of lives. Everyone has the ability to find this out, it's a simple division, but people like you don't have the inclination to do so. I don't think it's relevant or interesting whether that's "clueless" so I'll leave that up to you. As with everything I've posted about the coronavirus pandemic, I've given you the truth that would have otherwise been in perilously short supply for you - that's how bubbles work, that's the whole point.

    It's your choice what to do with that truth.
    You believe that without your "guidance" everyone here is doomed.

    This is not the case.

    I work from home and pretty much stay home, so it's all of you who are part of the problem anyway.

    I saved your life Latrin. You should be thanking me.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,095
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It's an empirical fact that we're having less than 2% of the flu cases this season as we were in seasons past, and while less than 2% is bad for milk it's great for saving tens of thousands of lives. Everyone has the ability to find this out, it's a simple division, but people like you don't have the inclination to do so. I don't think it's relevant or interesting whether that's "clueless" so I'll leave that up to you. As with everything I've posted about the coronavirus pandemic, I've given you the truth that would have otherwise been in perilously short supply for you - that's how bubbles work, that's the whole point.

    It's your choice what to do with that truth.
    No one comes to the PC to read your "truths". You're not a virologist. You aren't even a janitor at a hospital. You are regurgitating information from other places. Hell, I have more medical training than you do.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No one comes to the PC to read your "truths". You're not a virologist. You aren't even a janitor at a hospital. You are regurgitating information from other places. Hell, I have more medical training than you do.
    I have it on good authority that Latrin's mommy once told him that he's a very smart little boy.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No one comes to the PC to read your "truths". You're not a virologist. You aren't even a janitor at a hospital. You are regurgitating information from other places. Hell, I have more medical training than you do.
    All I have claimed is that the truths I relay were absent from this community - not that you didn't have the training to uncover them, or the ability to simply read them, but that they weren't here in the first place for you to do so.

    That every time I've turned out to be incontrovertibly right but received a right ol' heap of controversion in the moment makes this clear.

    When you walk out of a cave into the light, it's uncomfortable, it hurts.

    But the truth is still better.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,095
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    All I have claimed is that the truths I relay were absent from this community - not that you didn't have the training to uncover them, or the ability to simply read them, but that they weren't here in the first place for you to do so.

    That every time I've turned out to be incontrovertibly right but received a right ol' heap of controversion in the moment makes this clear.

    When you walk out of a cave into the light, it's uncomfortable, it hurts.

    But the truth is still better.
    That's because this "community" isn't a fucking CDC/Health community. It is a bunch of players and hangers on for a 30+ year old text based game. If we want actual science and medical research, we'll go to a site that provides actual science and medical research. We don't come here to be lectured on by a 35 year old man-child that just learned how to buy cold cuts.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •