Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Democrats hate Trans people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't feel it is sexist to post or enjoy the female body. Unless that woman was forced to pose, it isn't sexist.

Sexism is demeaning or degrading the opposite sex. Denying them jobs due to their sex. Paying them less due to their sex.

Enjoying pictures is not sexist.
    I think feminists would highly disagree that a man using pictures of half naked women (especially without their consent) to advertise their product/service isn't a prime example of sexism.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-28-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yup. I'm a pig and have made a few comments (and obvious jokes) over the years amounting to such and have not claimed otherwise.

Contrast that to someone who has been posting half naked pics of women for over 10 years all the while claiming he's fighting against sexists.

The two aren't really comparable.
    I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your 70+ posts in that thread begging for titty pictures, then trying to go after Bhaalizmo over his own swimsuit thread.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your 70+ posts in that thread begging for titty pictures, then trying to go after Bhaalizmo over his own swimsuit thread.
    You got me! 7-10 years ago I made some crude comments.

Blog Entries

I think feminists would highly disagree that a man using pictures of half naked women (especially without their consent) to advertise their product isn't a prime example of sexism.
    That is more a copyright issue or whatever than an sexist one. Tell all the women on OnlyFans to take their shit down though, because it is obviously sexist according to some feminists.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

That is more a copyright issue or whatever than an sexist one. Tell all the women on OnlyFans to take their shit down though, because it is obviously sexist according to some feminists.
    OnlyFans is empowering women, men using a woman's half naked body to advertise their own product/service is not empowering women.

Blog Entries

OnlyFans is empowering women, men using a woman's half naked body to advertise their own product/service is not empowering women.
    Again, that wouldn't be a sexist thing. Plus, did he even make money from it?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I don't feel it is sexist to post or enjoy the female body. Unless that woman was forced to pose, it isn't sexist.

Sexism is demeaning or degrading the opposite sex. Denying them jobs due to their sex. Paying them less due to their sex.

Enjoying pictures is not sexist.
    ^^^
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Again, that wouldn't be a sexist thing.
    Pretty sure feminists would disagree.

Pretty sure feminists would disagree.
    Pretty sure you're wrong. Mostly because it's you and being wrong seems to be your thing, but also because nobody at all is agreeing with you.

Yup. I'm a pig and have made a few comments (and obvious jokes) over the years amounting to such and have not claimed otherwise.

Contrast that to someone who has been posting half naked pics of women for over 10 years all the while claiming he's fighting against sexists.

The two aren't really comparable.
    Yeah I'm going to need you to provide a link to where I claimed I'm fighting against sexists. I'll wait.

Also, is it appropriate to call grandma MAGA a magma? Thank you for your insight.
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Pretty sure you're wrong.
    See what I mean? You don't even say you disagree with feminists, you're just sitting your dumb ass here thinking feminists would be okay with what you're doing.

You're a joke, man. Own it.