Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats hate Trans people!!!

Default Democrats hate Trans people!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...223514295.html

ROFL. Swear you can't make this shit up.

Kathy Griffin actually had the best point.

Democrats are slandering a Transwoman! The hate! The division! #Nazis!

We're a fucking clown show.

And there is no way in hell I'd ever vote for Jenner, but that is because I never liked them after that car crash. Never felt right, just like Ted Kennedy back in the day.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-24-2021 at 05:08 AM.

https://www.espn.com/espys/2015/stor...espys-ashe2015

This one keeps cracking me up... MUAHAHAHA.

2015 - Arthur Ashe Courage Award. 2021 - She's EVIL!

Where's the acceptance Dems! ROFL

The fucking insanity. LOL.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-24-2021 at 06:11 AM.

Correction, some Democrats hate Kaitlyn Jenner. She's definetly not qualified to be governor, certainly not anymore qualified than Arnold was

As always, the first part of the equation is: Are they Democrat.

If yes, proceed. If no, then every single group will line up against them.

"But they are trans!"

GLAAD says "Fuck that, they aren't really trans"

"But they are black!"

NAACP says "Fuck that, they aren't really black"

"But they are female!"

Now says "Fuck that, they aren't really female"

These groups aren't there for their stated goal.. unless you are Democrat.. then ok.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    As always, the first part of the equation is: Are they Democrat.

If yes, proceed. If no, then every single group will line up against them.

"But they are trans!"

GLAAD says "Fuck that, they aren't really trans"

"But they are black!"

NAACP says "Fuck that, they aren't really black"

"But they are female!"

Now says "Fuck that, they aren't really female"

These groups aren't there for their stated goal.. unless you are Democrat.. then ok.
    Another Retard Champion-worthy post from Tardbandit.

Feel free to point out a single instance of GLAAD ever claiming "(X) person isn't really trans," a single instance of the NAACP ever saying "(X) person isn't really black" or a single instance of NOW claiming "(X) person isn't really a woman."

In reality, nobody supporting Jenner refutes the right-wing caricature of identity politics. If identity was all that mattered, Jenner would get support. But she's a shitburger, so she doesn't. Mind. Blown.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-24-2021 at 12:27 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Correction, some Democrats hate Kaitlyn Jenner. She's definetly not qualified to be governor, certainly not anymore qualified than Arnold was
    Jenner is not going to be Governor. Move on, nothing to see here...

I fully agree with everyone's response - she shouldn't be Governor because her qualifications.

It's the hypocrisy of it which makes me laugh.

So and so is not qualified - "You just don't want them because they're x, y, or z!!" etc. etc. - The left will say that shit no matter what.

Just like how the left calls Tim Scott an uncle tom and tell the right they're racist for voting for a black man. It's batshit nuts.

I'm just laughing at this stuff. Got another good one for ya....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/betty-boo...212805488.html

Britain is fucked too. Investigating a 90 year old woman for not attending "sexual harassment training" after her damn heart operation. These people are fucking Authoritarian mother fuckers who are slowly demoralizing and subjugating people through fear. And sadly, the 90 year old apologized. She should have told the "ethics watchdogs" to go fuck themselves.

Seriously need to start calling this insanity out and stop apologizing. Abusing a 90 year old woman like that - fuck those administrative Nazis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I fully agree with everyone's response - she shouldn't be Governor because her qualifications.

It's the hypocrisy of it which makes me laugh.

So and so is not qualified - "You just don't want them because they're x, y, or z!!" etc. etc. - The left will say that shit no matter what.

Just like how the left calls Tim Scott an uncle tom and tell the right they're racist for voting for a black man. It's batshit nuts.

I'm just laughing at this stuff. Got another good one for ya....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/betty-boo...212805488.html

Britain is fucked too. Investigating a 90 year old woman for not attending "sexual harassment training" after her damn heart operation. These people are fucking Authoritarian mother fuckers who are slowly demoralizing and subjugating people through fear. And sadly, the 90 year old apologized. She should have told the "ethics watchdogs" to go fuck themselves.

Seriously need to start calling this insanity out and stop apologizing. Abusing a 90 year old woman like that - fuck those administrative Nazis.

The peer told the Mail on Sunday: “I’m very happy to be trained when this is all over - you’re never too old to learn.”
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-25-2021 at 09:05 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Context.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    In reality, nobody supporting Jenner refutes the right-wing caricature of identity politics. If identity was all that mattered, Jenner would get support. But she's a shitburger, so she doesn't. Mind. Blown.
    Jenner is in no way a shit burger, he literally won an Olympic gold medal in the decathlon.

Also, it's not she, it's he.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984