Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Pathragers retirement

  1. #11

    Default

    why do I feel like the majority of the numbers are just made out of your mindmeat?

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    why do I feel like the majority of the numbers are just made out of your mindmeat?
    which one do you feel is inaccurate i can do a Bing search to verify the numbers
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 04-22-2021 at 09:01 PM.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Pathragers = Astrenoir confirmed
    His English doesn't have enough French-Canadian.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 09:06 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardstrikes3 View Post
    which one do you feel is inaccurate i can do a Bing search to verify the numbers
    it could add up to those numbers for certain hours, i'd assume provided there is clients. In the other hours it could be way less... so the median hourly income would be much less =)

    I don't argue that the loot cap is stupid and not a source of income for anyone. Just wanted to say the hourly wages for people doing those jobs is not that transparent either.

  5. Default

    it probably depends where you live if those numbers appeal to you on any of the jobs move to arizona !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    it could add up to those numbers for certain hours, i'd assume provided there is clients. In the other hours it could be way less... so the median hourly income would be much less =)

    I don't argue that the loot cap is stupid and not a source of income for anyone. Just wanted to say the hourly wages for people doing those jobs is not that transparent either.
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 04-22-2021 at 09:32 PM.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardstrikes3 View Post
    just to prevent any lies that i got a ban or even worse people lying that i died and friends having an in game funeral for me, hopefully this will prevent that

    i am retiring from gemstone until the unfair lootcap is removed from the game. i cant in good faith play a game where casual players can make the same amount of silver as NEVER AFK hardcore player. the loot cap plain and simple is a vendetta and not fair to anyone. hopefully common sense prevails and the loot cap will be removed

    until that time i wish you all the best of luck in elanthia and in the real world....... may the chickenses be with you always
    You were very courteous the one time I bought some BS from you in game. Be happy wherever you go. Maybe keep just 1 basic account active and play casually for fun?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    You were very courteous the one time I bought some BS from you in game. Be happy wherever you go. Maybe keep just 1 basic account active and play casually for fun?
    I wish my main was on a F2P account for exactly thia reason. You never really leave the game and can kinda chill with people or play super casually.

    I think Wyrom and Simu lost a golden opportunity in making F2P actually F2P and not some mean joke played on new players.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I wish my main was on a F2P account for exactly thia reason. You never really leave the game and can kinda chill with people or play super casually.

    I think Wyrom and Simu lost a golden opportunity in making F2P actually F2P and not some mean joke played on new players.
    I have a ftp level 30 cleric. I love it and barely notice a difference, other than the lack of loot. If i ever drop my sub, this will be as close to a main as ftp can be.

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  9. #19

    Default

    I can't believe Path died again.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I wish my main was on a F2P account for exactly thia reason. You never really leave the game and can kinda chill with people or play super casually.
    I seriously wish there was a way to move characters from paid accounts to F2P accounts, like really, seriously.... ugh.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •