Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114

Thread: Authoritarianism

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,826
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I mean, he is a racist, he his homophobic, and he is sexist. These are all known things, he doesn't even try to hide it. Him saying "I'm not racist" doesn't make his previous comments not racist.

    It's funny how you have selective memory when it's someone who agrees with you on political issues.
    Better check that ageism, boy.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Better check that ageism, boy.
    1) Super cringe.
    2) Nothing in his statement was "ageist."
    3) "Ageism" is meaningless, especially compared to your sexism, racism and homophobia.

    That'll be $50.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,826
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Only Democrats get to define the hate.
    Considering that the Democrats continued ethnic cleansing of the black community makes the Nazi's look like amateurs, it's not surprising you're the ones that want to hang the labels.

    Millions and millions murdered by Democrat policies.

    Should the German people have stopped the holocaust?


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  4. #94

    Default

    "Black people are too retarded to understand that they were tricked into nearly universally supporting reproductive rights. What do you mean I'm a racist?"

    -Neveragain, 2021

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My bad, my eyes tend to glaze over all posts when it's Ashliana literally every other post, did you actually post something that shows Neveragain to be sexist? Or is this more of Rocktar's "He's into something I'm not, therefore sexist" comments?
    The posts where he talked about women not being capable of being leaders. These were fairly recent compared to everything else, didn't think I'd have to try and find those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    There's reality and then there's the crock of shit your feelings make you say.

    The fact is, women normally suck at leadership roles. We have 1000's of years of history to prove so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Now do the 100 men for every one of those women. Like I said, women rarely make good leaders, they're just not psychologically wired with the leadership traits most people look for in a leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    No, it's the truth. If it's not true, why don't we see at least an equal amount of male to female leaders through out history or at least somewhat close in range?

    There is absolutely 0 evidence that supports women being seen as good as leaders as men, neither historically or scientifically.

    But it sure is easy to take your side of the argument even though science proves it to be blatantly false.

    Do you need more?
    Last edited by drauz; 04-17-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    The posts where he talked about women not being capable of being leaders. These were fairly recent compared to everything else, didn't think I'd have to try and find those.








    Do you need more?
    Are observations by default sexist now? He didn't say women always make bad leaders, he said women "normally suck at leadership roles." I have no idea if what he is saying is true or not, but this is where you prove him wrong with facts instead of just labeling him sexist. He also didn't say women are inferior to men.

    Women make up like 3% of the people who work on oil rigs, probably because it's a physically demanding job and women either might not be able to perform the physical labor that is required or simply don't want to. Is it sexist to point out the scientific differences between men and women? I'm assuming so.

    Can't we just have grown up conversations anymore without these dumb ass labels? Let me know when someone says they are better than black people because they have white skin, or that they are better than women because they have a penis, and they say this in a serious manner and aren't just obviously trying to be funny.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are observations by default sexist now? He didn't say women always make bad leaders, he said women "normally suck at leadership roles." I have no idea if what he is saying is true or not, but this is where you prove him wrong with facts instead of just labeling him sexist. He also didn't say women are inferior to men.
    It's right there in the thread I quoted, feel free to read thru it.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  8. #98

    Default

    Dreaven's reached the inevitable point in any discussion he participates, where he pretends that his bad faith, disingenuous positions somehow constitute an argument. When hard confronted about it by people he actually cares about, he usually justifies himself by saying he's "trolling."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,826
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "Black people are too retarded to understand that they were tricked into nearly universally supporting reproductive rights. What do you mean I'm a racist?"

    -Neveragain, 2021
    The only people that think black people are stupid are the people that believe we need to lower education standards for minorities. You think black people are so stupid they can't even find the DMV.

    I mean, you fell for every fake propaganda piece shoved down your throat over the past 5 years. You use the very same "arguments" the Nazi's used to gain support for the near extermination of a group of people to justify the ongoing black holocaust. Unwanted, not human, a parasite etc.

    Should the German people have stopped the holocaust or was it right for them to idly stand by?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2021 at 03:17 PM.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  10. #100

    Default

    "Any effort to address the aftereffects of centuries of enslavement is, itself racist! Black people should lift themselves up by their own boot straps like white people did, even though whites did it on the backs of slaves!

    Oh, and I thought it would be great to restate my belief that Blacks are retarded and got duped into supporting reproductive rights, and no, I don't care how Black people feel. But that doesn't make me racist!"

    -Neveragain, 2021

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •