Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114

Thread: Authoritarianism

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,534
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't see anything racist at all in those comments. Just like you don't see any racism in the 2 hood rats murdering the Pakistani man. But hey, that's cool, it's your backyard that looks like little Mogadishu.

    I have zero problems calling out despicable sub-humans for acting like animals. I'm totally fine being a racist by any Democrat measure of the term.

    It's been what, 6...7 years since you and the other limp wristed faggots have been crying over words?
    I saw two criminals kill a man, point out the racism to me.

    I have no problems with words, but they do have meaning. It sucks that you can't see what you are, a bitter old man that hates Middle eastern people, gay people, and women.

    Last edited by drauz; 04-17-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I saw two criminals kill a man, point out the racism to me.


    The part where it was one race of people that murdered another. I know in your confused "liberal" state of mind, a white dude chasing off a black kid after the neighborhood has experienced sexual assaults is the epitome of racism.

    It's too bad that when it's a white guy it's racism in your eyes and when 2 blacks murder a Pakistani man, it's the Pakistani's mans fault for leaving the car running. (your words)

    Does this same logic apply to, say, it's ok to rape a woman if her skirt is too short? Or is it only ok for a black person to rape a woman for wearing too short of skirt?

    But in honesty, this all means nothing to me. I simply can't and won't take people like you seriously as long as you support legislation that has murdered more black Americans than anything else in American history and then have the audacity to call others racists.

    Simply put, you are a joke to me.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,534
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The part where it was one race of people that murdered another. I know in your confused "liberal" state of mind, a white dude chasing off a black kid after the neighborhood has experienced sexual assaults is the epitome of racism.

    It's too bad that when it's a white guy it's racism in your eyes and when 2 blacks murder a Pakistani man, it's the Pakistani's mans fault for leaving the car running. (your words)

    Does this same logic apply to, say, it's ok to rape a woman if her skirt is too short? Or is it only ok for a black person to rape a woman for wearing too short of skirt?

    But in honesty, this all means nothing to me. I simply can't and won't take people like you seriously as long as you support legislation that has murdered more black Americans than anything else in American history and then have the audacity to call others racists.

    Simply put, you are a joke to me.

    I didn't say it was his fault, I described the situation that led up to his death.

    You care so much about life but want to drop nuclear bombs all over the Middle East, fuck off with your hypocrisy. Let me guess, those aren't the "right" lives.

    Literally no one on this board takes you seriously, you are the epitome of a joke.
    Last edited by drauz; 04-17-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I saw two criminals kill a man, point out the racism to me.

    I have no problems with words, but they do have meaning. It sucks that you can't see what you are, a bitter old man that hates Middle eastern people, gay people, and women.

    The part where it was one race of people that murdered another. I know in your confused "liberal" state of mind, a white dude chasing off a black kid after the neighborhood has experienced sexual assaults is the epitome of racism.

    It's too bad that when it's a white guy it's racism in your eyes and when 2 blacks murder a Pakistani man, it's the Pakistani's mans fault for leaving the car running. (your words)

    Does this same logic apply to, say, it's ok to rape a woman if her skirt is too short? Or is it only ok for a black person to rape a woman for wearing too short of skirt?

    But in honesty, this all means nothing to me. I simply can't and won't take people like you seriously as long as you support legislation that has murdered more black Americans than anything else in American history and then have the audacity to call others racists.

    Simply put, you are a joke to me.
    You're a racist. Nobody gives two shits who is a "joke" to someone twisting themselves into logical pretzels to infantilize and discount the opinion of the Black community -- all in the supposed name of the Black community.

    The funny part is that you 1) think your disingenuous argument is convincing, despite it failing to convince the Black community, and 2) don't care that people (correctly) judge you for being a racist piece of human garbage.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 01:31 PM.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Literally no one on this board takes you seriously, you are the epitome of a joke.
    I'm not sure you should be tossing around such statements when Ashliana of all people is posting in the same thread and saying a lot of the same stuff you're saying.

    How embarrassing.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-17-2021 at 01:25 PM.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I didn't say it was his fault, I described the situation that led up to his death.

    You care so much about life but want to drop nuclear bombs all over the Middle East, fuck off with your hypocrisy. Let me guess, those aren't the "right" lives.

    Literally no one on this board takes you seriously, you are the epitome of a joke.



    Sorry, busy right now. This should give you more time to devise how to further reduce the black population.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post


    Sorry, busy right now. This should give you more time to devise how to further reduce the black population.
    Best of luck figuring out why Black people consider your mental gymnastics racist! In your mind, it's because they're a stupid population that's been brainwashed by liberals, but in reality you lack the self-awareness to tell that that argument is, itself, racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not sure you should be tossing around such statements when Ashliana of all people is posting in the same thread and saying a lot of the same stuff you're saying.

    How embarrassing.
    "Hmm. People are able to tell Neveragain's argument is racist. Could this be an indication he's wrong? Nah! Better make an appeal to tribalism!"

    Sheer genius, truly.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 01:32 PM.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,534
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not sure you should be tossing around such statements when Ashliana of all people is posting in the same thread and saying a lot of the same stuff you're saying.

    How embarrassing.
    I mean, he is a racist, he his homophobic, and he is sexist. These are all known things, he doesn't even try to hide it. Him saying "I'm not racist" doesn't make his previous comments not racist.

    It's funny how you have selective memory when it's someone who agrees with you on political issues.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default





    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    he is sexist.
    My bad, my eyes tend to glaze over all posts when it's Ashliana literally every other post, did you actually post something that shows Neveragain to be sexist? Or is this more of Rocktar's "He's into something I'm not, therefore sexist" comments?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •