Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 114

Thread: Authoritarianism

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    More proof that just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true.
    More proof that you, as always, initially talk a big game and then prove completely incapable of making a coherent argument, and invariably bow out. Maybe it'll work out differently next time!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,825
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Racist!, Racist!, Racist!.............................


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "My various racist sentiments are erased by the fact that I said 'You called me racist'!" -Resident local racist Neveragain

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,825
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I never had a father in the home, that's why I always try to use public shaming.
    It's obvious. ~ Not the resident pedophile, Neveragain


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I think by pretending my unapologetic racism is funny, it's somehow not racist. If I play it off as jokey, people won't think it's serious.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    More proof that you, as always, initially talk a big game and then prove completely incapable of making a coherent argument, and invariably bow out. Maybe it'll work out differently next time!
    I was arguing? I was simply stating facts. And no, nothing will change because you will not change.



    Just to be clear because you need seem to need explicit and simple labels to have a chance at understanding, you are the pig in the above meme.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,825
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Wow, you reached deep for that one. I would have never guessed you would call me a racist, again!



    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wow, you reached deep for that one. I would have never guessed you would call me a racist, again!

    "I never would've guessed you would call me the thing I unapologetically admitted to being tonight!" Tune in next time for more marvelous insights from one of the PC's local racists, Neveragain.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I was arguing? I was simply stating facts. And no, nothing will change because you will not change.



    Just to be clear because you need seem to need explicit and simple labels to have a chance at understanding, you are the pig in the above meme.
    "Oh, I just can't be bothered to lay out an coherent position because..."

    Your mental gymnastics about why you don't (read: can't) substantiate your positions are your own issue to deal with.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 01:26 AM.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,825
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I never would've guessed you would call me the thing I unapologetically admitted to being tonight!" Tune in next time for more marvelous insights from one of the PC's local racists, Neveragain.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •