Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 114

Thread: Authoritarianism

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why would you like to see it... because it's a 6-3 conservative court, which was put in place by following the rule of law?
    Wait till you find out that "court packing" also happens by following the rule of law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Sounds like you are just a poor sport.
    Sounds like you like it when your side abuses the spirit of bipartisanship, then cry crocodile tears when the other side threatens to do the same. Making you a ... poor sport. With no self-awareness, as usual. Because you're a deluded imbecile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    So, you are hoping something so horrific happens to him that he has to at best, leave prior to his term expiring or worst, he dies in office in office.. given he isn't up for re-election until 2022.
    It's almost as if you still haven't figured out that your intellectual dishonesty doesn't constitute a reasoned position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Awesome. That's some Keller level type shit right there.
    It's also funny that you think you have some kind of moral superiority over Keller, as if you weren't revealed as a completely amoral sociopath with zero redeeming qualities, undoubtedly the worst person on the forum.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-16-2021 at 09:45 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Wait till you find out that "court packing" also happens by following the rule of law.



    Sounds like you like it when your side abuses the spirit of bipartisanship, then cry crocodile tears when the other side threatens to do the same. Making you a ... poor sport. With no self-awareness, as usual. Because you're a deluded imbecile.



    It's almost as if you still haven't figured out that your intellectual dishonesty doesn't constitute a reasoned position.



    It's also funny that you think you have some kind of moral superiority over Keller, as if you weren't revealed as a completely amoral sociopath with zero redeeming qualities, undoubtedly the worst person on the forum.
    Democrats sticking up for pedophiles, some things never change.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Democrats sticking up for pedophiles, some things never change.
    Alas, criticizing Parkbandit doesn't constitute "sticking up for a pedophile." Standing up for pedophiles is a Republican thing -- see Matt Gaetz.

    Better luck next time.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Alas, criticizing Parkbandit doesn't constitute "sticking up for a pedophile." Standing up for pedophiles is a Republican thing -- see Matt Gaetz.

    Better luck next time.
    Park Bandit trolling you because, well, you deserve it. Is not even in the same universe as being a pedophile.

    The sick part is, you think it is equivalent.

    It's also funny that you think you have some kind of moral superiority over Keller
    ~Assliana


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Park Bandit trolling you because, well, you deserve it.
    Parkbandit obsessively stalked a bunch of people -- not just me -- for years, in order to leave sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage because he, like you, was butthurt that he couldn't win arguments on the Internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    Is not even in the same universe as being a pedophile. The sick part is, you think it is equivalent.
    I'm not sure you or PB has ever demonstrated that Keller is, indeed, a pedophile, but no, I didn't claim the two were "equivalent." Either you're profoundly retarded and can't read (ding, ding, ding!) or have deluded yourself into thinking your intellectual dishonesty constitutes an argument. It doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    ~Assliana
    Racist and infantile. Kudos.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Parkbandit obsessively stalked a bunch of people -- not just me -- for years, in order to leave sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage because he, like you, was butthurt that he couldn't win arguments on the Internet.



    I'm not sure you or PB has ever demonstrated that Keller is, indeed, a pedophile, but no, I didn't claim the two were "equivalent." Either you're profoundly retarded and can't read (ding, ding, ding!) or have deluded yourself into thinking your intellectual dishonesty constitutes an argument. It doesn't.



    Racist and infantile. Kudos.
    Poor Assliana, the plight of an underage child being stalked by some rando internet pedophile has nothing on the pain you must live with.

    Such a cunt.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Poor Assliana, the plight of an underage child being stalked by some rando internet pedophile has nothing on the pain you must live with.

    Such a cunt.
    "I'm claiming some other guy is a pedophile. Therefore, PB can't be a sociopath" is the truly sound logic we'd expect of an unapologetic racist like you.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-17-2021 at 12:18 AM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Parkbandit obsessively stalked a bunch of people -- not just me -- for years, in order to leave sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage because he, like you, was butthurt that he couldn't win arguments on the Internet.
    The fact you find simply leaving comments on a single BBS is "stalking" is funny. To quote Alonzo Lerone, "Get a dictionary!" What's more humorous is to think that you are any kind of judge of internet argument/debate.

    I'm not sure you or PB has ever demonstrated that Keller is, indeed, a pedophile, but no, I didn't claim the two were "equivalent." Either you're profoundly retarded and can't read (ding, ding, ding!) or have deluded yourself into thinking your intellectual dishonesty constitutes an argument. It doesn't.
    What, a Leftist wants proof before making accusations of sexual misconduct? Right. After the Circus of baseless accusations made by questionable at best people in an attempt to derail nominations and the POTUS, you have negative room to demand proof for anything. That's right, not zero, less than zero room to talk since your side has lots of ground to make up in the credibility of accusations made.

    Racist and infantile. Kudos.
    Yes, you are, glad you finally recognize that. It's a step in the right direction.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The fact you find simply leaving comments on a single BBS is "stalking" is funny. To quote Alonzo Lerone, "Get a dictionary!" What's more humorous is to think that you are any kind of judge of internet argument/debate.
    You'd have a stronger case if you didn't have to base your position on willfully misrepresenting his actions. Spoiler Alert: There's a reason you're doing that. It's because you're bullshitting. Regardless, Mr. Misogynistic Fantasies, nobody gives a shit what you think of a fellow shitty right-winger you're invested in shitting out apologetics for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    What, a Leftist wants proof before making accusations of sexual misconduct? Right. After the Circus of baseless accusations made by questionable at best people in an attempt to derail nominations and the POTUS, you have negative room to demand proof for anything. That's right, not zero, less than zero room to talk since your side has lots of ground to make up in the credibility of accusations made.
    You just demonstrated that you don't know anything about the credibility of the people that made those assertions, so thanks for immediately undercutting your own credibility, yet again. You seem to think your willful (or comically inadvertent) ignorance constitutes a reasoned position. It still doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    Yes, you are, glad you finally recognize that. It's a step in the right direction.
    Just as infantile as Neveragain. Speaking of racists, though, you're up there, with the revisionist account of history you tried to shit out to absolve southern, white conservatives of their centuries-old legacy of racism.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You'd have a stronger case if you didn't have to base your position on willfully misrepresenting his actions. Spoiler Alert: There's a reason you're doing that. It's because you're bullshitting. Regardless, Mr. Misogynistic Fantasies, nobody gives a shit what you think of a fellow shitty right-winger you're invested in shitting out apologetics for.



    You just demonstrated that you don't know anything about the credibility of the people that made those assertions, so thanks for immediately undercutting your own credibility, yet again. You seem to think your willful (or comically inadvertent) ignorance constitutes a reasoned position. It still doesn't.



    Just as infantile as Neveragain. Speaking of racists, though, you're up there, with the revisionist account of history you tried to shit out to absolve southern, white conservatives of their centuries-old legacy of racism.
    More proof that just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •