Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: From Gods Mouth to Your Ears

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    My guy is the President and doing a far better job. Orange was the Imposter. Perhaps you should remember that in 2024
    What specifically is he doing a better job on?

I think we can all agree.. it's not the southern border.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

My guy is the President and doing a far better job. Orange was the Imposter. Perhaps you should remember that in 2024
    Incase in your imaginary world you have chosen to live in has handicapped your ability to stay on track. We are talking about a "news network" that made up stories and passed them off as truth to their viewers. The fact that you are still willing to go along with the fairy tales to save your ego...I'm sorry for the psychological damage the propaganda has done to you.

It would make it even funnier if you donated to help buy a 1.4 million dollar home for the fraud BLM leader.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-14-2021 at 12:53 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Wait, you don't think it's a good idea to be using 6 year old children as anchors?

I mean, come on, Jack. What 6 year old doesn't dream of taking an adventure through the desert with human smugglers? It's like a VR Dora.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Trump lost, get over it. News has been manipulative for a while now, all the big stations do it. This isn't news even if it's true.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I really need to make this about Trump. I totally bought the lies, I'm even willing to buy the murdered cop fairy tale to save my ego. Men in dresses really are women.
    Living that fantasy life.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Incase in your imaginary world you have chosen to live in has handicapped your ability to stay on track. We are talking about a "news network" that made up stories and passed them off as truth to their viewers. The fact that you are still willing to go along with the fairy tales to save your ego...I'm sorry for the psychological damage the propaganda has done to you.

It would make it even funnier if you donated to help buy a 1.4 million dollar home for the fraud BLM leader.
    It's pretty embarrassing that a hidden video taken of a random CNN employee is somehow vindication of all your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Those of us in the real world don't buy into your sensationalist claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Getting out much needed assistance to taxpayers, medical providers and state's for one. Two, actually engaging with our allies for what they are, rather than ignoring them and embracing despots and dictators as allies.

I'll agree with you the southern border is a hot mess and has been one for a long time. The lending agreement with Mexico and its neighbors to beef up their security to slow migration is needed. I'm not a fan of catch and release into the US for unaccompanied minors and families either. Biden at least is stopping some at the border, which I know pisses off other lefties.

Blog Entries

It's pretty embarrassing that a hidden video taken of a random CNN employee is somehow vindication of all your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Those of us in the real world don't buy into your sensationalist claims.
    You literally have CNN employee calling their work propaganda. Like I said, I'm sorry for the psychological damage the propaganda has done to you and your kind.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Here a nice video of some D.C. hood rats murdering a Pakistani man. Has D.C basically become a 3rd world state?

Last edited by Neveragain; 04-14-2021 at 03:00 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Getting out much needed assistance to taxpayers, medical providers and state's for one. Two, actually engaging with our allies for what they are, rather than ignoring them and embracing despots and dictators as allies.

I'll agree with you the southern border is a hot mess and has been one for a long time. The lending agreement with Mexico and its neighbors to beef up their security to slow migration is needed. I'm not a fan of catch and release into the US for unaccompanied minors and families either. Biden at least is stopping some at the border, which I know pisses off other lefties.
    Is Bidens scheduled meeting with Putin also "reaching out to despots" ?

It's really weird how "liberals" suddenly are against peace talks with your adversaries.

Was this "reaching out to despots" too?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984