Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: They are remaking Diablo 2!

  1. #1

    Default They are remaking Diablo 2!

    How long has this been known and how come no one told me?

    Even though I loved Diablo 2 something tells me I'm not gonna be able to get into it again. It just reminds me too much of the remake of Warcraft 3; I was all excited for it then it was released and I was like "meh."

    Doesn't help that they totally fucked up the series with D3.

  2. #2

    Default

    they announced it a the blizzard con thing earlier this year i think

  3. #3

    Default

    They already made a better Diablo, it's called Grim Dawn
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

    [Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"


  4. #4

    Default

    Is that a fun game?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    They already made a better Diablo, it's called Grim Dawn
    Never heard of it but it looks interesting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,156
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Doesn't help that they totally fucked up the series with D3.
    D3 was great after the AH was removed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    D3 was great after the AH was removed.
    Maybe. Seemed a bit too little, too late by that point though.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,485
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How long has this been known and how come no one told me?

    Even though I loved Diablo 2 something tells me I'm not gonna be able to get into it again. It just reminds me too much of the remake of Warcraft 3; I was all excited for it then it was released and I was like "meh."

    Doesn't help that they totally fucked up the series with D3.
    Im biggest gripe with WC3 remake was that I still can't figure out how to just play maps 1P versus a bunch of AI. Not having that option really drove me bonkers, I can't play online and mainly got it to be able to just play solo custom games. Was such a bummer
    Discord - Daedo Meesh'Bodes#3464

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

    Daedo - Main Caster (Cleric)
    Ebstein - Main Melee (Monk)
    Ilyin - Utility dude (Empath)

  9. #9

    Default

    Only good thing I can say about it right now is that it's a different team doing this remake not the one that butchered WC3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •