Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: Shocker: DOJ admits it ain't got shit on "insurrection"

  1. #31

    Default

    The only people calling it an "insurrection" are those people who have the mental capacity of someone like Backlash / Ashliana / Andraste..

    They were told it was an insurrection... just like they were told that Trump colluded with Russia, that Kavanaugh attacked Christine Ford, that President Biden didn't sexually assault Reade, that Trump was going to start WW3 (Doomsday Clock ZOMGOSOMGOMZOMG!!!), etc....

    Stupid people believe stupid things because above all else: They are stupid.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #32

    Default

    Remember according to Chucky this was worse than 9/11.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,549
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember according to Chucky this was worse than 9/11.
    Remember Tgo thinks they were just taking a tour.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Remember Tgo thinks they were just taking a tour.
    Right, right. A tour with the explicitly stated intent do stop the count. A tour with benefits?

    Which naturally leads me to

    "a three hour tour"
    "a three hour tour"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Right, right. A tour with the explicitly stated intent do stop the count. A tour with benefits?
    It's funny you guys keep harping on this.

    Do you guys think there is a magic conch in the senate chambers or something that grants magical government controlling powers to whoever holds it?

    So what even if they did "stop the count"? Like they couldn't just order tens of thousands of national guard troops to clear out the capitol of the "insurrectionists" 99.99% of which were unarmed and reconvene the next day and finish the count then? Oh, right, they would have taken control of the magic conch and have been declared rulers of the US!

    This is why it's so funny you guys keep saying shit like "It was a coup!" "But what was their plan to take control of the US?" "Oh right...I dunno? But it was a coup!"

    You people got played continue to get played. Do better in life is all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-12-2021 at 12:03 PM.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You people got played continue to get played. Do better in life is all I'm saying.
    Is it? Is it really all you're saying? Cause if it is, we can expect to stop seeing you blather on about nonsensical BS here 24/7 and if that's the case, I thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm a complete retard and don't understand the meaning of the words I use. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You a retarded dumbass.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Is it? Is it really all you're saying? Cause if it is, we can expect to stop seeing you blather on about nonsensical BS here 24/7 and if that's the case, I thank you.
    NOU!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,549
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's funny you guys keep harping on this.

    Do you guys think there is a magic conch in the senate chambers or something that grants magical government controlling powers to whoever holds it?
    This sounds like exactly like what a Qanon Trump supporter would believe.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    This sounds like exactly like what a Qanon Trump supporter would believe.
    NOU!

    Okay but seriously, let's say they managed to stop the count that night, do you really think that would be the end of it? Trump goes on to serve as president for life?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-12-2021 at 03:03 PM.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    NOU!

    Okay but seriously, let's say they managed to stop the count that night, do you really think that would be the end of it? Trump goes on to serve as president for life?
    They haven't been told to "think" that far ahead. All they have been told is the events of 1/6/21 was an INSURRECTION and that's all they know.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •