Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 74 of 74

Thread: Shocker: DOJ admits it ain't got shit on "insurrection"

  1. #71

    Default

    Official medical examiner analysis: the officer suffered a stroke and died of natural causes.

    You all got played. Bigly.

  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Official medical examiner analysis: the officer suffered a stroke and died of natural causes.

    You all got played. Bigly.
    Maybe he had a stroke while he was being bludgeoned to death by the fire extinguisher?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Maybe he had a stroke while he was being bludgeoned to death by the fire extinguisher?
    I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but the fire extinguisher story was apparently completely made up, the medical examiner found no evidence of blunt trauma.

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but the fire extinguisher story was apparently completely made up, the medical examiner found no evidence of blunt trauma.
    Given that there was zero evidence of blunt force trauma.... I thought my post was pretty self explanatory.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •