Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nelemar Dais's

[QUOTE=Fortybox;2204791]Easy. Just create a script that looks for the problem and kills ;go2.

I don't have the knowledge to make a script :/

If you want to though and upload it, I will gladly use it! Just let me know the script name.

This is a horribly complicated maze in an area I don't hunt. Whoever made it even had the foresight to add that gem "Oh crap.. I'm lost.." so as for myself, I am not planning to tinker with this. Sorry I've no idea what's going on here. When I solved the Miasmal Forest situation back in 2013, it was about 40 hours of work. Anyone who can figure this out and fix it really does not need my advice, but is certainly welcome on the #mapdb channel for brainstorming and exchanging ideas.

[QUOTE=SoulSeer;2205033]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Easy. Just create a script that looks for the problem and kills ;go2.

I don't have the knowledge to make a script :/

If you want to though and upload it, I will gladly use it! Just let me know the script name.
    I can't script worth fuck either. But even then, a simple .cmd script would do the job:

Code:
    waitfor I'm lost..
    put ;kill go2
    pause 1
    put ;go2 <room#>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldonis View Post
    This is a horribly complicated maze in an area I don't hunt. Whoever made it even had the foresight to add that gem "Oh crap.. I'm lost.." so as for myself, I am not planning to tinker with this. Sorry I've no idea what's going on here. When I solved the Miasmal Forest situation back in 2013, it was about 40 hours of work. Anyone who can figure this out and fix it really does not need my advice, but is certainly welcome on the #mapdb channel for brainstorming and exchanging ideas.
    The map is accurate, if that helps in the meantime.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

When I swam in and out of Nelemar, I would run this script:

Code:
    loop do
    	wait_until { Room.current.id.to_i == 0 || Room.current.id.to_i == 12677}
    	waitrt?
    	if !checkstanding
    		fput "stand"
    	end
    	sleep 5
    	if Room.current.id.to_i == 0 || Room.current.id.to_i == 12677