Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you think there isn't a plan in effect....

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Aren't you doing the same, exact thing? How specifically do you know that it was Fox News that turned off the comments?
    Don't feed them. They don't understand their own logic is blinded by their innate hatred. We need them back in their hole. /wink /wink

Aren't you doing the same, exact thing? How specifically do you know that it was Fox News that turned off the comments?
    YouTube lays out the criteria they use to disable comments against a video owner's wishes, none of which apply to that video. There was a lot of media attention when they made the decision to remove comments on millions of videos featuring kids, specifically to
    stop pedophiles from targeting children in the comments. If Fox were being censored by Google, they'd be up in arms. Conversely, Fox has been disabling comments on bunches of their videos for ages, especially when know 1) their fans are going to post nasty comments, which 2) other groups will use to (rightly) criticize right-wingers, like when McCain died.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Don't feed them. They don't understand their own logic is blinded by their innate hatred. We need them back in their hole. /wink /wink
    Aww, is someone butthurt they couldn't substantiate their completely fantasized claim? Poor Shaps!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-02-2021 at 01:20 PM.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=7ed1e6804a42

LOL. I think Georgia Republicans might be figuring out how the game is played these days. That's some balls to do that.

Need more of it.

BTW: Showing an ID to vote, is not voter suppression - no matter what the lunatics say.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-02-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I don't know who turned off the comments. I looked through about 5 or 6 other videos from them and the comments were not disabled on any of those. No idea why it was decided on this one.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...h=7ed1e6804a42

LOL. I think Georgia Republicans might be figuring out how the game is played these days. That's some balls to do that.

Need more of it.

BTW: Showing an ID to vote, is not voter suppression - no matter what the lunatics say.
    A "conservative" party trying to use the law as retribution against a company exercising their First Amendment rights? Hmm. Sounds like cancel culture. Regardless, Delta leaving Georgia would screw over Georgia more than Delta. Same with Coke. Regardless, that measure died in the Senate, and was just right-wing grandstanding. Who knew?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-02-2021 at 01:42 PM.

Blog Entries

They should pull an Elon Musk and move their HQ to a different state.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Honestly, I don't know who turned off the comments. I looked through about 5 or 6 other videos from them and the comments were not disabled on any of those. No idea why it was decided on this one.

Most people know this, given Youtube's own link they provided on that video.

But then you have people like Ashliana that decries other people saying specifically which party turned off the comments, while telling everyone which party turned off the comments.

He's a ball full of stupidity.

Some people believe they
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

YouTube lays out the criteria they use to disable comments against a video owner's wishes, none of which apply to that video. There was a lot of media attention when they made the decision to remove comments on millions of videos featuring kids, specifically to
    stop pedophiles from targeting children in the comments. If Fox were being censored by Google, they'd be up in arms. Conversely, Fox has been disabling comments on bunches of their videos for ages, especially when know 1) their fans are going to post nasty comments, which 2) other groups will use to (rightly) criticize right-wingers, like when McCain died.
    So you don't actually know.

Fantastic.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They should pull an Elon Musk and move their HQ to a different state.
    They could move it to California, New York, New Jersey... oh wait.

I'm all for free market.

I don't like what's going on, but if people want to play the game by a different set of rules... no reason not to do it too. It will only lead to collapse, but that's already happening.. so fuck it, go down swinging I say.

You'd think Progressives would be in favor of this... taxing big corporations right? Errr.. wait... uhhh...

Edit: Just made me think of the old adage, "don't bring a knife to a gunfight". Under it, one side wins... if both bring a "gun"... well... no one really wins... but I won't be the one showing up with a knife, others can do what they want.

I know - odd analogy, but hopefully the idea I'm trying to express is somewhat understood.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-02-2021 at 01:59 PM.

Most people know this, given Youtube's own link they provided on that video.
    Which contain the guidelines on when they disable comments, which, again, don't apply to that video. As was pointed out to you, which you're just trying to wish away because you couldn't come up with anything to say in response.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    But then you have people like Ashliana that decries other people saying specifically which party turned off the comments, while telling everyone which party turned off the comments.

He's a ball full of stupidity.
    Shaps made a claim which 1) he didn't demonstrate, 2) requires you to believe absurdities (like Fox not taking action if their videos were being censored, and ignoring YouTube's stated guidelines for disabling videos). Your inability to deductively reason is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Some people believe they
    Right after you got done calling someone else stupid. How unfortunate, and on-brand for you.